March 28, 2024, 01:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316344 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 22, 2008, 06:10:31 PM »

Coming up on headline News--- Conspiracy theory the A's say against Casey, it's 5:10

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: October 22, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »

Does anyone have Rob Dick and LP's board link?
Thank you. SweetMorgan     

Here you go:
Thank you very kindly!   SweetMorgan   

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: October 22, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »

Just seems odd to me that one day it's reported that she is broke and, than the money starts to flow in....I mean she's sitting in jail with three meals a day plus dessert three times a day if she requests it....what on earth does she need with 200.00 dollars ? 

I like what the WFTV article said: 

she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2.   

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

I'm so far behind reading today.. our power was out and we have a brush fire behind our house. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: October 22, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

What does JCP have that Target does not?

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

This is no help on any item purchased at Penneys...but one obvious thing that Penney's has that Target doesn't is Mom's credit card...KC could just buy stuff on Mom's card...whereas at Target, she had to work at obtaining her friend's blank checks.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 22, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »

Coming up on headline News--- Conspiracy theory the A's say against Casey, it's 5:10

Cindy did use the words "Poor Casey" on the Today Show this morn when speaking on the above topic... UGH made me MAD

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: October 22, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »

Anybody see the breaking news?
I don't have a link as I was on the phone with my mom.

Casey was looking up how to MAKE chloroform.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: October 22, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Cindy did use the words "Poor Casey" on the Today Show this morn when speaking on the above topic... UGH made me MAD

That makes me want to get sick...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 22, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »

Colt45cal - I've been trying to figure out who worked at the Lexus Dealership, do you know if George worked there? or who might have that KC would have been calling during the day?

TIA - Jackie
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: October 22, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »

Texas EquuSearch seeking team leaders for new Caylee Anthony search
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:07 PM EDT, October 22, 2008

Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that organized a large ground search for Caylee Marie Anthony and is preparing for another, is looking for current or former members of the military, law enforcement officers or firefighters to serve as team leaders for the upcoming search.

EquuSearch is expecting up to 3,000 volunteers when they begin searching Nov. 8. Each team of volunteers is assigned a leader to help direct the search.

Organizers have not determined where the command center will be located, but will release those details when they do know.

EquuSearch left Central Florida last month because the high water levels caused by Tropical Storm Fay were preventing a thorough examination of the search areas -- many of which were areas of thick brush and woods in east Orange County near the Anthony family home.

When the group returns, they will also be searching for Jennifer Kesse. Kesse, 24, disappeared in January 2006 near her Orlando apartment.

Anyone interested in serving as a team leader is asked to call James A. Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-equusearch-102208,0,1408705.story

Bounty Hunters To Be Caylee Search Leaders
Caylee Anthony Search Resumes Nov. 7
POSTED: 8:17 pm EDT October 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:24 pm EDT October 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A massive search for missing Caylee Anthony will resume in November, Local 6 has learned.

Texas EquuSearch will be in Central Florida next month along with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Padilla and a group of other bounty hunters will be trained to be team leaders in the search for the 3-year-old.

Padilla bonded Caylee's mother, Casey, out of jail when she was charged with child neglect.

http://www.local6.com/news/17754036/detail.html

LEONARD PADILLA -NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 21, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So what about it? To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter helping in the search for Caylee. What about the possibility that any remains of little Caylee is outside the Orlando area? I don`t see it.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: None. None. None whatsoever. She never left the Orlando area, like the young lady said. And I`ve got to tell you this. If you look at the ping maps that are right now in the possession of the FBI, the marshals and the sheriffs, and Rob Dick, you`ll see she never left the area. She`s never off that cell phone. Almost 800 phone calls between -- in that one period there that everybody`s looking at, and they all are in the Orlando area. Never left the area at all ...

GRACE: And back out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter and now joining in the search for Caylee. We`ve now got up to three people stating that they observed mom Casey Anthony in this area, one of them -- well, actually, two of them, with a shovel and a bag. The driver and his passenger observed that. Is that where the searches will start?

PADILLA: The situation is such that I do not presume to in any way question what Tim is saying as far as where he is going to lead the search, and the search parties, too. He`s the one who`s going to decide...

GRACE: I take it that`s a yes?

PADILLA: Whatever Tim says, that`s what we`re going to do. I`m not going to get in his way, believe me. He`s the leader

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

TIM MILLER - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 21, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: We also learned that Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch is headed back to the area to search for little Caylee`s remains. To Tim Miller. He`s joining us right now from Raleigh, North Carolina. Tim, what changed your decision? You packed up and left after no cooperation from the Anthony family. Why are you coming back, and not only that, bringing volunteers along with you?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, Nancy, you know what? We made a commitment to Caylee in the very beginning. So many members of the community joined in on that search and actually became members of that search. And we`re going to live up to that commitment to Caylee and now to that community. You know, this is not about the Anthony family. You know, all the other stuff, we don`t have anything to do with. Our main focus is on Caylee.

And you know what, Nancy? Everything is working out for the best in our search right now. The water`s going down. It`s cooler now, so the searchers can, you know search, longer and harder. The vegetation is starting to leave us.

And I anticipate several thousand searchers. Nobody has lost interest. I think the conditions are ripe for finding that little body. And that little body is out there, and Nancy, we`re going to continue that search. We could have jeopardized...

GRACE: Tim, where are you starting your search?

MILLER: Well, I`m actually getting into town on the 4th and...

GRACE: Where? Where?

MILLER: Well, in Orlando. But I`m spending time with John Allen (ph). With all of the calls that came in with positive sightings of a white car with a black bra on it, we`re going to go ahead and prioritize these sightings. And of course, we`re going to continue doing the three areas that we was really focused in, where the cell tower activity was. And this search is going to go on until we find Caylee.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: October 22, 2008, 06:19:37 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

What does JCP have that Target does not?

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

This is no help on any item purchased at Penneys...but one obvious thing that Penney's has that Target doesn't is Mom's credit card...KC could just buy stuff on Mom's card...whereas at Target, she had to work at obtaining her friend's blank checks.

I know in the past you were able to use your jcp card at eckerd drug stores in my area eckerds have been bought out by rite aid pharmacy and dont know if that is still an option or ir that is in all areas
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 22, 2008, 06:22:02 PM »

Thanks for this KJackie!

I've bookmarked them and will peruse after I finish dinner

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: October 22, 2008, 06:24:45 PM »

This is a rather large article so I'll only post the link.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102208,0,4898178.story

NBC paid Anthonys 'nominal' fee for use of photos
6:04 PM EDT, October 22, 2008
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: October 22, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »

I just dont understand how they are saying all of the evidence is circumstantial.  Here is the definition of circumstantial:

Of, relating to, or dependent on circumstances.
Of no primary significance; incidental.
Complete and particular; full of detail: a circumstantial report about the debate.
Full of ceremonial display.

The DNA evidence LE has is scientific evidence, is it not?  If the DNA LE has is relating to and dependent on the circumstance then someone is dead and that is a fact.  That kind of evidence IS of significance.  I guess its circumstantial because it isnt proven that Casey did this even tho no one else had access to the car because she was missing in action.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: October 22, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »

Cindy was even wearing a suit.  She needs a makeover.  That Moe hairdo is terrible.  Wonder what size bowl her stylist uses?  Sorry, I am being a bit nasty today.

It is ironic how perceptions differ.

Hudson ... on the Today Show this morning I thought George and Cindy ... considering their ages ... looked great.  However ... I cannot figure out George's dark eyebrows.  My hubby's hair and eyebrows changed to grey at the same time.

Janet

Separted at birth.............
Alistair Darling....... British Chancellor of the Exchequor........

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: October 22, 2008, 06:28:44 PM »

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: October 22, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »

I know this is just an aside to the JCP discussion.  But how could Cindy be so stupid as to not keep track of her CC's, knowing how much KC had already stolen from her.   I mean even the big fight on the 15th was about her stealing.  Did this woman not check her wallet or at least hide it in the house away from her theif of a daughter. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 22, 2008, 06:30:22 PM »

Thank you. SweetMorgan     

Pay to use.  Right under $10 yr.
http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 22, 2008, 06:32:39 PM »

Wreck - green nasty unripe banana for you......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 22, 2008, 06:33:11 PM »

Casey Anthony's parents: Caylee is alive
Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:57 AM EDT, October 22, 2008
Today's updates

Anthonys believe they will find their granddaughter alive

7:42a.m. George and Cindy Anthony said on national television that they think their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, is still alive and have not given up hope, despite a first-degree murder indictment against their daughter, Casey.

The couple appeared on the Today Show this morning and were interviewed by Meredith Vieira.

George Anthony refused to answer questions about his subpoena to testify in front of a grand jury last week. "I cannot comment," he said.

Orange County officials announced last week that they think the child is dead and charged Casey Anthony with first-degree murder, among other charges, following the grand jury indictment. Cindy Anthony called the move another "tactic" to prevent her daughter's lawyers from viewing their evidence.

The evidence that points to a decomposing body in the back of Casey Anthony's car and traces of chloroform found in the same place have not been released yet to the public. Cindy Anthony thinks it's all circumstantial and can be disproved.

When Vieira asked George and Cindy if they are in denial about their granddaughter's death, they said no.

"My granddaughter is still alive," George Anthony said. "My granddaughter is still out there and we are going to find her."

Casey Anthony has been in jail since last Tuesday after being arrested on the side of an Orange County freeway. Her parents have not spoken to her since that day. Casey Anthony asked them to remain focused on finding Caylee, and keep the spotlight off of her, Cindy Anthony said to explain the reason they have not visited or spoken to her.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/orl-casey-anthony-102208,0,5736375.story

October 22, 2008
TODAY SHOW - CASEY ANTHONY'S PARENTS SPEAK OUT

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27318499#27318499

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 22, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »

Thank you. SweetMorgan     

Pay to use.  Right under $10 yr.
http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?

When was the fee initiated?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.