April 23, 2024, 09:48:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317462 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: October 22, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »

I know Target has coolers, wonder if JCPennys does?:

http://tinyurl.com/5dnubr

yes, JCP sells coolers. I've bought a couple there before inside the store. it was summer time when i usually found them, they did not have many. i bought one of those coolers that are softsided and has wheels there .

the carpet shampooers aren't something that are out on the floor, they are usually catalog items. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: October 22, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »

Hi !!   
Hi back - 15 hours later.  But that is the sweetest pic I have seen in a long time.  It was so nice to see among all the sadness of this case. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: October 22, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »

When was the fee initiated?

Janet

From the start, if I remember correctly. I am not a member.
The start is correct. You must pay the $9.95 before you have access to the forums.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1143 on: October 22, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »

Did anyone find out if the fee (or even part of it) for joining LP's board goes to TES?  If so, I'll join.

I've read back quite a ways, but could have missed it.  I saw the question posed by another poster, but no answer yet.

I'm curious as to what Nancy Grace will be like tonight.  I'm sure I'll have to hear those dreaded words again......."Casey, Anthony, living the Sex and the City lifestyle, is now the loneliest woman in Florida"...........BLEH!   The show has become a little hard to defend lately.   She's even been driving me nuts, and I used to tolerate her pretty well.

Hey, did I see Flamom earlier?  Long time no see!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: October 22, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

I know this is just an aside to the JCP discussion.  But how could Cindy be so stupid as to not keep track of her CC's, knowing how much KC had already stolen from her.   I mean even the big fight on the 15th was about her stealing.  Did this woman not check her wallet or at least hide it in the house away from her theif of a daughter. 

i don't think Cindy kept track of much of anything in the last few months. She didn't know Casey didn't have a job, she didn't know who was keeping Caylee, she didn't know where they were staying most of the time, she didn't know most of Casey's friends or boyfriends(I know, that would be a hellacious list). I'm surprised she made it to work most days! But, on the cards, she could have hidden them, Casey found them , used them & then put them back so she wouldn't know. That would give her plenty of time to make up a lie to cover herself later.

Usually parents that are that ignorant to their surroundings are either alcoholics or drug abusers.   Ok, or just dumber than dumb.  Not to mention there was access to a gun in that house.  Crrrrrrrraaazzzy.   

If my sons had stolen from me, I'd be up on child abuse charges!

Mammy, I have 1 daughter & she has never & would never steal from us or anyone else! She has too much respect, plus she fears her mama's wrath! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: October 22, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »

Did anyone find out if the fee (or even part of it) for joining LP's board goes to TES?  If so, I'll join.

I've read back quite a ways, but could have missed it.  I saw the question posed by another poster, but no answer yet.

I'm curious as to what Nancy Grace will be like tonight.  I'm sure I'll have to hear those dreaded words again......."Casey, Anthony, living the Sex and the City lifestyle, is now the loneliest woman in Florida"...........BLEH!   The show has become a little hard to defend lately.   She's even been driving me nuts, and I used to tolerate her pretty well.

Not according to the website, this is what it says about the fee:

Membership is only $9.95 a year. Why a charge? To help pay for the administration costs of the forum and full time dedication to the up keep of the site. Signing up is easy. Just click below.

http://www.wantedfugitives.com/member.html
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: October 22, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »

A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: October 22, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: October 22, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

Sorry, but while I'm getting out my frustrations, I just have to add this.

Richard Grunds pity party for KC. 

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

Casey really did a number on this family. They seem to think that Casey snapped & became a different person when she killed Caylee. They were completely deceived & manipulated by her. She didn't want them to see the real Casey, only the charming , loving, good mommy Casey. That's what sociopaths do.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: October 22, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

OVER $250 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.

A second woman from Apopka sent Casey $100, but she didn't return calls.

Casey's father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.

The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey's account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.

Unfreakingbelievable!

Calm down Orchidwmn!!!

Somehow I do not believe this is going to be the last shocker in terms of appeasing Casey Anthony.  Wait until the conflicts of interest between the defense and the prosecutor become an issue.  The wife of Terence Lenamon ... Casey's new defense attorney ... is a prosecutor for the State of Florida.  Her name Gloria Moschella.

Janet

+++

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team
POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT October 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: October 22, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

OVER $250 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.

A second woman from Apopka sent Casey $100, but she didn't return calls.

Casey's father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.

The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey's account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.

Unfreakingbelievable!

I totally agree. That money would have done more good if it had been donated to TES towards the search effort.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: October 22, 2008, 07:24:41 PM »

If it is, I'll join too, i want access to their info 

Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1152 on: October 22, 2008, 07:25:12 PM »

Thanks for the replies, Klaas and SweetMorgan.   I did hop around a bit and saw that a portion of the fee goes to TES and there's a link to where people can donate to them directly.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: October 22, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

Not according to the website, this is what it says about the fee:

Membership is only $9.95 a year. Why a charge? To help pay for the administration costs of the forum and full time dedication to the up keep of the site. Signing up is easy. Just click below.

http://www.wantedfugitives.com/member.html

Well crap, has anyone here joined this site?

Phaedrus
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: October 22, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »

I know this is just an aside to the JCP discussion.  But how could Cindy be so stupid as to not keep track of her CC's, knowing how much KC had already stolen from her.   I mean even the big fight on the 15th was about her stealing.  Did this woman not check her wallet or at least hide it in the house away from her theif of a daughter. 

i don't think Cindy kept track of much of anything in the last few months. She didn't know Casey didn't have a job, she didn't know who was keeping Caylee, she didn't know where they were staying most of the time, she didn't know most of Casey's friends or boyfriends(I know, that would be a hellacious list). I'm surprised she made it to work most days! But, on the cards, she could have hidden them, Casey found them , used them & then put them back so she wouldn't know. That would give her plenty of time to make up a lie to cover herself later.

Usually parents that are that ignorant to their surroundings are either alcoholics or drug abusers.   Ok, or just dumber than dumb.  Not to mention there was access to a gun in that house.  Crrrrrrrraaazzzy.   

If my sons had stolen from me, I'd be up on child abuse charges!

Mammy, I have 1 daughter & she has never & would never steal from us or anyone else! She has too much respect, plus she fears her mama's wrath! 

Cindy and George are such whimmpy parents and they live in fear of their own daughter.  This to the extent that they will defend her after she murders her own child who they supposedly cherished.   The jig is up Anthony's you have pampered and prodded her for too long and now it is too late.  You have nothing to save anymore.    It's time for you to direct your anger where it belongs TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!   She is responsible for her own actions and you cannot change what she has done but you sure as hill can stop condoning it.  MO and I stick to it.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: October 22, 2008, 07:29:42 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.

My husband is currently studying psychology at this time. He says possibly bipolar1 in the manic phase.   

Phaedrus
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: October 22, 2008, 07:30:33 PM »

I'm still thinking perhaps the call to JCP was in regards to a "return" as opposed to a purchase ... maybe to see if the credit had been posted to the account ... it may have been something that was ordered for Caylees birthday and she stopped the purchase to have it credited back ... knowing Caylee would not be needing it ... just my thoughts tho ...

Hiya hon! Smile

Rob Dick posted this at his and LP's board regarding Pennys.

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor
Pink,
Can you post and ask him if it is soon yet!  He always hints before giving up the info - and I don't want to pay to join, so will you do that for us?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »

I think a cooler with wheels as Klaas demonstrated is plausible.  Wonder if there are any receipts for ice?
She could "pretend" she was going on a picnic, if seen by someone - or meeting someone for a barbeque. 
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1158 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:16 PM »

Hi !!   
Hi back - 15 hours later.  But that is the sweetest pic I have seen in a long time.  It was so nice to see among all the sadness of this case. 

News Junkie......are you referring to the pic of my MIKEY????????? 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:21 PM »

Granddaughters here ,BBL! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.