April 26, 2024, 04:55:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317685 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1160 on: October 22, 2008, 07:34:07 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

OVER $250 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.

A second woman from Apopka sent Casey $100, but she didn't return calls.

Casey's father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.

The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey's account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.

Unfreakingbelievable!

Caylee's little body is rotting in the middle of God-knows-where and these people are concerned with Casey being comfortable?!?!?!?  Geez, I don't know what it is about this skank (who has ZERO redeeming qualities) that makes people feel sorry for her!

Lisa
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: October 22, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.
A victim of incest.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: October 22, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.

Casey's father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.

The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey's account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.

Unfreakingbelievable!

Caylee's little body is rotting in the middle of God-knows-where and these people are concerned with Casey being comfortable?!?!?!?  Geez, I don't know what it is about this skank (who has ZERO redeeming qualities) that makes people feel sorry for her!

Lisa

It's her grade B acting abilities.  Good people cannot fathom Bad people!! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1163 on: October 22, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »

Unfreakingbelievable!

I'll bet Charles Manson and friends are wishing these SUCKERS had their account numbers!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: October 22, 2008, 07:42:03 PM »

I think Rob Dick must have been saying that she called JC Penney to see if the card was activated or had enough left of the limit to bother going over there.  I think this family may have been into maxing out credit cards on a regular basis.
g

Agreed Hudsunn

George reportedly had a failed business in Ohio, an online gambling habit..........they did file for divorce
The house is in Cindy's name only..........peculiar after so many years of marriage. Suspect she demanded this as part of them getting back together.

Even the new Caylee foundation is in Cindy's name only. She doesnt trust George even now. The grandparents were incurring all the expense for raising Caylee and looks like she was denied nothing materially.

Methinks they've been living beyond their means for a long time.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: October 22, 2008, 07:42:04 PM »

Texas EquuSearch seeking team leaders for new Caylee Anthony search
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:07 PM EDT, October 22, 2008

Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that organized a large ground search for Caylee Marie Anthony and is preparing for another, is looking for current or former members of the military, law enforcement officers or firefighters to serve as team leaders for the upcoming search.

EquuSearch is expecting up to 3,000 volunteers when they begin searching Nov. 8. Each team of volunteers is assigned a leader to help direct the search.

Organizers have not determined where the command center will be located, but will release those details when they do know.

EquuSearch left Central Florida last month because the high water levels caused by Tropical Storm Fay were preventing a thorough examination of the search areas -- many of which were areas of thick brush and woods in east Orange County near the Anthony family home.

When the group returns, they will also be searching for Jennifer Kesse. Kesse, 24, disappeared in January 2006 near her Orlando apartment.

Anyone interested in serving as a team leader is asked to call James A. Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-equusearch-102208,0,1408705.story

Thanks for this information. We just saw the news, and I was looking for a contact number. I'm a former reserve LE, and a Verteran USAF "Rescue & Recovery".  My wife and I will be signing up to help with the search on the weekend of the 8th. We are only about 40 miles away.

I had reservations on doing this because of my past experience (at least I won't be getting shot at this time), but felt that this is what I (and wife) needed to do. Caylee NEEDS to be found, and brought home. Anything less....would be disrespectful.

Those of you who don't think they should go out search because of the lack of experience.....Nonsense! Prior experience won't find Caylee. It's getting enough people out there, so that every square inch of the search area will have a set of eyes looking at it. By doing this, and if Caylee is somewhere in the search area.....she WILL be found.
Colt Thank You for helping find Caylee .I wish I lived closer I would help too.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 07:55:59 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: October 22, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.

My husband is currently studying psychology at this time. He says possibly bipolar1 in the manic phase.   

TY Monken. The woman I'm describing held a fairly important job, and was even on occasion invited to the White House. However, she could not get along with anyone for very long. She slept in small increments on her couch and would go all day without eating. She would become furious and start shouting over nothing, and also broke into tears very easily. She would make us park our cars a long way from the office building, but insisted that she had to have a parking place right beside the door. She wanted total control over everything in the office, but was easily manipulated by anyone who would pay her a compliment.

Sometimes when I see how controlling and easily angered Cindy is, it reminds me of the former boss.

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1167 on: October 22, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »

When the group returns, they will also be searching for Jennifer Kesse. Kesse, 24, disappeared in January 2006 near her Orlando apartment.

Klaas, Red does have my Point of Disposal maps right?

I'm pretty sure she will be found in one of the three locales.

Good Afternoon everyone else.
Hi Rob
Hope you are still here...have you posted these?  If so where can I find them, if not PLEASE DO!!   TIA
~Me~

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: October 22, 2008, 07:47:03 PM »

TY for any input.

My husband is currently studying psychology at this time. He says possibly bipolar1 in the manic phase.   

TY Monken. The woman I'm describing held a fairly important job, and was even on occasion invited to the White House. However, she could not get along with anyone for very long. She slept in small increments on her couch and would go all day without eating. She would become furious and start shouting over nothing, and also broke into tears very easily. She would make us park our cars a long way from the office building, but insisted that she had to have a parking place right beside the door. She wanted total control over everything in the office, but was easily manipulated by anyone who would pay her a compliment.

Sometimes when I see how controlling and easily angered Cindy is, it reminds me of the former boss.

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER or in laymans terms a Psycho Biotch.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: October 22, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER or in laymans terms a Psycho Biotch.

Yep, I think that's it! 

I Stand With The Girl
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: October 22, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »

Did anyone find out if the fee (or even part of it) for joining LP's board goes to TES?  If so, I'll join.

Yes, part of the fee goes to TES.  It was not said the percentage though.

I've read back quite a ways, but could have missed it.  I saw the question posed by another poster, but no answer yet.

I'm curious as to what Nancy Grace will be like tonight.  I'm sure I'll have to hear those dreaded words again......."Casey, Anthony, living the Sex and the City lifestyle, is now the loneliest woman in Florida"...........BLEH!   The show has become a little hard to defend lately.   She's even been driving me nuts, and I used to tolerate her pretty well.

Hey, did I see Flamom earlier?  Long time no see!

If it is, I'll join too, i want access to their info 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »

TY for any input.
A victim of incest.

JJ - what if you have them all except "lack of interest in eating"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »

Hi Mister Michael.  Wondered if you were gonna show up any time soon. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »

TY for any input.
I do NOT have a background in psychology,

What is the Difference Between a Pathological, a Compulsive, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar?
Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

The terms Habitual Liar and Chronic Liar are often used to refer to a Compulsive Liar.
google.com

Criminal Profiler Calls Casey Anthony "Dark Damsel"

In an effort to understand the psyche of Casey Anthony, Investigation Discovery enrolled the help of Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, a renowned criminal profiler who has over 20 years experience in profiling everything from serial murders to aberrant sex crimes. In 1999, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin profiled the BTK serial killer. Years later, when Dennis Rader was arrested for the crimes, the profile proved to be a shockingly accurate reflection of the killer.

According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, Casey Anthony is a "dark damsel" who is seemingly ignoring the disappearance of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Anthony.

"The hallmark of a good predator is that she constantly tells lies. If you clutter the truth with enough of what's false, no one can tell what is real," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "This is why the female offender keeps everyone guessing with deception. Keep people chasing their tails, and they don't have the time to fight you. You will often find female offenders are remarkably good at making people do what they want. They are especially skilled at manipulating men. Women know there is more than one way to make a man wild. She can seduce him. She can lead him in circles. When that fails, she can kill. Seduce-circle-kill."

By examining Anthony's behavioral patterns, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that her true self will become visible and it will become easier to predict her actions.

"In her eyes, those close to her are mere things that can be tossed in the trash when they get in the way. Follow her men, and you will follow her thinking. What that means is female predators are especially driven by their need to feel sexual and appealing. They need their men more than they need their families. Male attention is exciting, while family is judgmental. Men build her ego, but their children tear it down. What feeds her ego? If you figure this out, you figure her out. Seduce-circle-kill."

In regards to the trail of lies surrounding the case, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that they suggest Anthony is desperate for attention.

"She went toward excitement and lied when it suited her," she said, adding, "Lies surround her. Truth looks very hard to find here."

Unfortunately, determining what happened to Caylee is not as clear-cut.

"It is unclear at this point what happened to Caylee. However, what is clear is that Ms. Anthony did not put Caylee first when the child disappeared," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "She did not do her best to help police find the responsibility [child] that had taken so much of her life. There have been rumors that she partied while her child faded into the night. Finally, she comes across as angry that people care more for her missing child than her. Her pattern comes across very clear. She put herself first, at least when it came to her disappearing baby."

In summary, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that if Anthony's patter of behaviors is followed, the truth behind Caylee's disappearance will be revealed

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/id-exclusive-cr.html#more

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1174 on: October 22, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

Unfreakingbelievable!

Yep.....and you can bet Casey is laughing her ass off all the way to Commissary.
  This is just so wrong.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: October 22, 2008, 07:57:19 PM »

Monkey

If anyone manages a call to Nancy G.   please ask how much she is donating to Caylee's search?   Kinda a tacky question... but I would like to know...   JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: October 22, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »

Unfreakingbelievable!

Calm down Orchidwmn!!!

Somehow I do not believe this is going to be the last shocker in terms of appeasing Casey Anthony.  Wait until the conflicts of interest between the defense and the prosecutor become an issue.  The wife of Terence Lenamon ... Casey's new defense attorney ... is a prosecutor for the State of Florida.  Her name Gloria Moschella.

Janet

+++

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team
POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT October 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

I guess it is just hard hearted Tamikosmom but ... Richard's perception of Casey does not make sense.

Think about it.  Casey falsely accused his son of fathering Caylee.  Jesse knew the dates did not add up and ... that is why he requested a paternity test.  Until the result were forthcoming ... Jesse had formed an attachment to Caylee.  Jesse was led by Casey to believe there was a future for the three of them and ... then Casey reconciled with Cindy and began to resume her party lifestyle and ... Casey broke up the relationship.

Contrary to what Richard Grund claims ... the Casey then is the the Casey now.  There was no transformation from good to evil.

Why is Richard Grund upholding Casey?  Why is Richard Grund speculating that whatever happened to Caylee must have been an accident?  Why is Richard Grund excusing Casey's wrongdoings and ... poor choice while ... focusing blame on Cindy?  Why is Richard Grund perceived by many as voice of authority when all he has to offer is opinion and speculations like the rest of us.

Something is not right!!!

Janet

++++++

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 23, 2008

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516403&version=1&locale=EN-US

Transcript of Jesse Grund interview on July 23, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308jessegrund/indexGallery.htm

Transcript of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408jessegrund073108/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:07 PM »

This was posted on the Caylee MySpace on Oct 20:

Caylee Marie Anthony is a very special and precious angel of God. I pray for you every day; just as I do for all missing children.

May God watch over you and bring you home.

May God watch over the Anthony family, and give them peace and tranquility.

May the judicial system, the jury and all do the right thing and not prosocute a mother who is INNOCENT of capital murder.

Becase I know.

Rev Darrell from GA

How does he know? Is this someone associated with Rev. Grund?

Wow!  I am pages and pages behind but when I saw this post I remembered a bulletin posted on myspace yesterday by Mr. Gund.  I'm betting it is him!  Sorry if this has been addressed already.
Oct 21, 2008 11:54 AM
Subject:  Good morning everyone! 
Body:  I just wanted to alert you to the fact that I have cloaked my friends list for now, so you shouldn't be bothered by some of the misguided vigilantes out there for a while. However, in the process, I have lost the link to leave comments on my page. So, I guess that's a hint to do a new profile. I do appreciate your comments and support. For now, it will have to wait until I can fix that part of the profile.

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=85212505&messageID=6166583422&MyToken=df53fe7d-5a3c-4a1b-94ce-a8d721203ed2&hash=MIG%2fBgorBgEEAYI3WAP3oIGwMIGtBgorBgEEAYI3WAMBoIGeMIGbAgMCAAECAmYDAgIAwAQIZGciWu2Wl1oEEByWZCxJIAfYhoJEEIfulJMEcCaXuuC3QzCAvF%2beF%2f11OznhuS17P15v6dLGGnDEZuYVeEO8mZDB3eKUJIIb8du4VuQsp70iQWthtVkymsFk3HTah0Vv6Tk0hrj9SmwkSlU3Oc7fcjFPxcfLTjQlhlUTbvZgnBDCrsqbdZLzLnZSwLs%3d

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1178 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

Very interesting post BLONDE.  Thank you!!!!! 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »

Unfreakingbelievable!

Yep.....and you can bet Casey is laughing her ass off all the way to Commissary.
  This is just so wrong.

I don't care if she has a million to spend...big deal...she get's to go to the commissary, wow.  How many goodies can one get for a party of one in a cold cell.   Her days of (ok I'm gonna say it) Sex and the City...is OVER !!!         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.