April 26, 2024, 11:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317676 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1180 on: October 22, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

OVER $250 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.

A second woman from Apopka sent Casey $100, but she didn't return calls.

Casey's father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.

The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey's account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.

Unfreakingbelievable!

Calm down Orchidwmn!!!

Janet

Sorry, I guess the complete strangers feeling sorry for her part got at me. Yep because everyone who knows her doesn't have a dime left, and wouldn't give it to her if they did!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: October 22, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1182 on: October 22, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.

Casey's father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.

The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey's account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.

Unfreakingbelievable!

Calm down Orchidwmn!!!

Somehow I do not believe this is going to be the last shocker in terms of appeasing Casey Anthony.  Wait until the conflicts of interest between the defense and the prosecutor become an issue.  The wife of Terence Lenamon ... Casey's new defense attorney ... is a prosecutor for the State of Florida.  Her name Gloria Moschella.

Janet

+++

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team
POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT October 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

I guess it is just hard hearted Tamikosmom but ... Richard's perception of Casey does not make sense.

Think about it.  Casey falsely accused his son of fathering Caylee.  Jesse knew the dates did not add up and ... that is why he requested a paternity test.  Until the result were forthcoming ... Jesse had formed an attachment to Caylee.  Jesse was led by Casey to believe there was a future for the three of them and ... then Casey reconciled with Cindy and began to resume her party lifestyle and ... Casey broke up the relationship.

Contrary to what Richard Grund claims ... the Casey then is the the Casey now.  There was no transformation from good to evil.

Why is Richard Grund upholding Casey?  Why is Richard Grund speculating that whatever happened to Caylee must have been an accident?  Why is Richard Grund excusing Casey's wrongdoings and ... poor choice while ... focusing blame on Cindy?  Why is Richard Grund perceived by many as voice of authority when all he has to offer is opinion and speculations like the rest of us.

Something is not right!!!

Janet

++++++

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 23, 2008

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516403&version=1&locale=EN-US

Transcript of Jesse Grund interview on July 23, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308jessegrund/indexGallery.htm

Transcript of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408jessegrund073108/indexGallery.htm

Hi Janet!  I know Jesse passed a lie detector test (although we don't know what was asked).  I believe he knows more (JMO) KC seemed to call on him a lot.  Then you have the shower incident.....resigning from police dept......I'm sure this has been posted - but, does anyone know what kind of vehicle JG drove?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: October 22, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »

Unfreakingbelievable!

Calm down Orchidwmn!!!

Somehow I do not believe this is going to be the last shocker in terms of appeasing Casey Anthony.  Wait until the conflicts of interest between the defense and the prosecutor become an issue.  The wife of Terence Lenamon ... Casey's new defense attorney ... is a prosecutor for the State of Florida.  Her name Gloria Moschella.

Janet

+++

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT October 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team.

I'm not to worried I been looking into him all day
<snip>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Harrell Franklin Braddy Gets No Mercy From Miami-Dade Jury As They Recommend Death For Throwing Quatisha Maycock to the Aligators! Update 10-24-07

Defense attorney Terry Lenamon will likely provide evidence of Braddy's subsequent reform and his involvement in his church.

Update 10-24 07 : To no one's surprise, Harrell Franklin Braddy, who was convicted of murder for leaving a 5-year-old girl to be eaten alive by alligators in the Everglades, was sentenced to death last week by Judge Leonard Glick. Potential appeals will be exhausted before any exectution is carried out.

http://legalpublication.blogspot.com/2007/08/harrell-franklin-braddy-at-mercy-of.html

I have more cases I'm looking into
Henry Cuesta
MIAMI — At 30, Henry Cuesta has already spent a sixth of his life in jail awaiting trial for murder. On Friday, a Miami-Dade County jury convicted him in the contract killing of Dulce Diaz, a Santeria practitioner, eliminating his chances of ever being a free man.
But Terrence Lenamon, an attorney for Cuesta, said prosecutors got a big part of the story wrong.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/2832/miami-man-guilty-in-bizarre-santeria-killing
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 08:06:51 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: October 22, 2008, 08:04:09 PM »

Very interesting post BLONDE.  Thank you!!!!! 

Yes, I agree. Thanks for posting that, Blonde.

I Stand With The Girl
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: October 22, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »

Unfreakingbelievable!

Calm down Orchidwmn!!!

Janet

Sorry, I guess the complete strangers feeling sorry for her part got at me. Yep because everyone who knows her doesn't have a dime left, and wouldn't give it to her if they did!

Maybe monkens old psycho boss sent her the money!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1186 on: October 22, 2008, 08:04:36 PM »

Cubbee - did you get my email!  Excuse me!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: October 22, 2008, 08:04:39 PM »

Sorry, but while I'm getting out my frustrations, I just have to add this.

Richard Grunds pity party for KC. 

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

marymary ... I responded to this post in my previous post.  I quoted the wrong post.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: October 22, 2008, 08:05:40 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.

My husband is currently studying psychology at this time. He says possibly bipolar1 in the manic phase.   

TY Monken. The woman I'm describing held a fairly important job, and was even on occasion invited to the White House. However, she could not get along with anyone for very long. She slept in small increments on her couch and would go all day without eating. She would become furious and start shouting over nothing, and also broke into tears very easily. She would make us park our cars a long way from the office building, but insisted that she had to have a parking place right beside the door. She wanted total control over everything in the office, but was easily manipulated by anyone who would pay her a compliment.

Sometimes when I see how controlling and easily angered Cindy is, it reminds me of the former boss.

Hubby says EXACT symptoms of bipolar. And it does sound like Cindy!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: October 22, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »

Sorry, but while I'm getting out my frustrations, I just have to add this.

Richard Grunds pity party for KC. 

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

marymary ... I responded to this post in my previous post.  I quoted the wrong post.

Janet
Thanks Janet ....I was wondering but it's all good...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: October 22, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »

Alrighty than that's enough secrets between you two...how about the rest of us munchkins   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 22, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »

I'm not to worried I been looking into him all day
<snip>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Harrell Franklin Braddy Gets No Mercy From Miami-Dade Jury As They Recommend Death For Throwing Quatisha Maycock to the Aligators! Update 10-24-07

Defense attorney Terry Lenamon will likely provide evidence of Braddy's subsequent reform and his involvement in his church.

Update 10-24 07 : To no one's surprise, Harrell Franklin Braddy, who was convicted of murder for leaving a 5-year-old girl to be eaten alive by alligators in the Everglades, was sentenced to death last week by Judge Leonard Glick. Potential appeals will be exhausted before any exectution is carried out.

http://legalpublication.blogspot.com/2007/08/harrell-franklin-braddy-at-mercy-of.html

I have more cases I'm looking into
Henry Cuesta
MIAMI — At 30, Henry Cuesta has already spent a sixth of his life in jail awaiting trial for murder. On Friday, a Miami-Dade County jury convicted him in the contract killing of Dulce Diaz, a Santeria practitioner, eliminating his chances of ever being a free man.
But Terrence Lenamon, an attorney for Cuesta, said prosecutors got a big part of the story wrong.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/2832/miami-man-guilty-in-bizarre-santeria-killing

Blonde ... it does appear this high profile capital one defence attorney does not have a very good track record.

Janet

+++++++

Attorney With Death Penalty Experience Join Casey Anthony Defense Team
UPDATED: 10:39 am EDT October 22, 2008

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Strangler." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59 was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake."

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her. That evidence includes DNA from the trunk of Casey's car showing Caylee's decomposing body had been in it.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:02 PM »

Alrighty than that's enough secrets between you two...how about the rest of us munchkins   

MM - don't be jealous my dear!! You are loved so very much!  I will have to say Casey has the luck of the Irish but her luck is just about up!  Dont you think?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »

The Amscot activity as early as the night of the 16th -- and the 17th. Wonder what she keeps doing there?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1194 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »

Nancy is onto Kobe again, he is saying she could have accidentally had a spill of bleach and alcohol (beer, liquor, hard liquor) and that together could form chloroform...... so she asked him has he ever had such an accidental spill and he answered " I don't know..... I don't even know why she still has him on the show, I am sure he is not the only person who studies and knows the science of evidence.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: October 22, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »

MM - don't be jealous my dear!! You are loved so very much!  I will have to say Casey has the luck of the Irish but her luck is just about up!  Dont you think?

Oh so you don't think the clover on her rearend will help???
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: October 22, 2008, 08:19:18 PM »

Nancy is onto Kobe again, he is saying she could have accidentally had a spill of bleach and alcohol (beer, liquor, hard liquor) and that together could form chloroform...... so she asked him has he ever had such an accidental spill and he answered " I don't know..... I don't even know why she still has him on the show, I am sure he is not the only person who studies and knows the science of evidence.

Oh the old bleach and liquor excuse, now that one should go over big.  Hmmm, so why was she looking up the chloroform concockion on line???   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: October 22, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »

Two of his three clients are on Death Row and the other got FIVE consecutive life sentences. Quite a success rate -- I say bring him on!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: October 22, 2008, 08:21:02 PM »

Two of his three clients are on Death Row and the other got FIVE consecutive life sentences. Quite a success rate -- I say bring him on!!!

That is exactly the kind of lawyer I think Casey needs!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: October 22, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »

Personally I think they (LE) ought to "accidentally on purpose" put a hot, young prision guard outside Casey's cell to "gain her trust" ... and see how much she talks.  I know it's entrapment ... but worth the risk if you ask me ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.