April 23, 2024, 09:35:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317460 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: October 22, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »

Early night for me guys .... not feeling well ..... NITERZZZ ALL ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1281 on: October 22, 2008, 09:04:46 PM »

Okay, who is gonna do the bleach and liquor test?   Not me!  Bombay Sapphire is too good to waste!

Lisa

If bleach had been spilled in the trunk of the car, wouldn't it leave a bleach spot?  Or does the combining with alcohol fix that little problem?

I don't know, but Kob's suggesting she might have mixed bleach and liquor just had me laughing!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: October 22, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »

Kobilinsky is NO LONGER WORTH LISTENING TO, HE HAS BECOME A PAID MISDIRECTOR OF THE SCIENCE. 

Nancy Grace would be better off informing her audience from her own experiences & knowledge than having such a disgrace on her program to intentionally misinform her audience.

IMO his insinuation that the dog may have hit on a dead animal by the pool is only giving credence to the fiasco with Gale's cadaver dog incident .... not good!

There are always cadaver dog incidents.  My bet is LE not only has the cadaver dog hits in the back yard but they also have DNA evidence (decomp) from the backyard as well.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: October 22, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

Goodnight Invision & Tater!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: October 22, 2008, 09:05:47 PM »

Early night for me guys .... not feeling well ..... NITERZZZ ALL ...

Nite Invision
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1285 on: October 22, 2008, 09:06:28 PM »

Kobilinsky is NO LONGER WORTH LISTENING TO, HE HAS BECOME A PAID MISDIRECTOR OF THE SCIENCE. 

Nancy Grace would be better off informing her audience from her own experiences & knowledge than having such a disgrace on her program to intentionally misinform her audience.

IMO his insinuation that the dog may have hit on a dead animal by the pool is only giving credence to the fiasco with Gale's cadaver dog incident .... not good!

I actually took what he said as him jumping on the band wagon of... a female dog..due to him saying the dog got excited.. does he think people will believe that a dog in heat was in the trunk??  or even a dead animal was IN the trunk? come on..

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: October 22, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »

OMG,WTH is wrong with this idiot?--Kobie

He's working for the defense.  He's simply doing his job as discusting as that may be to us.
But, he is I thought an expert at this, so will he throw his credibility down the drain ? Bad expression, 'scuse me.
How can he say these things when he hasn't seen the evidence ?
At one time, if Koby said it, it was good enuf for me.
Now that he is on the payroll of Baez, the story changes. Evidence is evidence and science is science. Shouldn't be different interpretations depending on who is paying you.
Get him off that program and question his credentails to say a word at the present time.
The chloroform, what a diabolical b*tch. I googled how to make. Within thirty seconds, it told me that :
a.) dangerous
b.) cause death
c.) can't be found in tissue as it leaves the system.
Who was she planning on using this on ? Who is dead ? Anyone missing ?
Going to Kevorkian Grandpa ? Or was it Grandma ?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1287 on: October 22, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.

Hi BT, I'm not a psychologist, but I have studied personality disorders for the last 5 years cuz my Mom is "interesting".

Cindy appears to be someone who would fit the Borderline Personality criteria with strong narcissistic tendency's.  Borderlines tend to come in 4 "flavors"- Queen, Witch, Martyr and Waif.  Cindy seems to mostly display the queen and witch (their private rages are something to behold, let me tell you!), although I've seen her pull out martyr and waif also. 

Borderlines can be prone to depression as well.  And often, they will fit the criteria for several of the personality disorders, and can be diagnosed with several.

But, bottom line, they just don't think the same way normal people do, and treatment is rarely successful.

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it helps.

I so agree!  Do you if it is hereditary or did the apple just not fall to far - in this family
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: October 22, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »

I'm with you, Altruist, give him the heave ho!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1289 on: October 22, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »

Dolce, your picture cracked me up! LOL!

To whoever asked me earlier about asking Rob Dick a question. I am not a member of that forum. I just copied a post that was made by BlessedMother, who I believe is a member of that forum. Smile

This was her post:
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: October 22, 2008, 09:09:18 PM »

I know there are some here who have a background in psychology, so I would like to ask a question. We have talked about Casey being a sociopath, but I was wondering about other types of personality disorders.

What kind of disorder would a person likely have if they exhibited these traits:
short temper, mood swings, need to control others, grandiose ideas about their own importance, lack of interest in eating and sleeping, difficulty concentrating, inability to maintain person relationships.

This is actually a description of a former boss of mine, but I can see some of her characteristics in Cindy.

TY for any input.

Hi BT, I'm not a psychologist, but I have studied personality disorders for the last 5 years cuz my Mom is "interesting".

Cindy appears to be someone who would fit the Borderline Personality criteria with strong narcissistic tendency's.  Borderlines tend to come in 4 "flavors"- Queen, Witch, Martyr and Waif.  Cindy seems to mostly display the queen and witch (their private rages are something to behold, let me tell you!), although I've seen her pull out martyr and waif also. 

Borderlines can be prone to depression as well.  And often, they will fit the criteria for several of the personality disorders, and can be diagnosed with several.

But, bottom line, they just don't think the same way normal people do, and treatment is rarely successful.

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it helps.

I so agree!  Do you if it is hereditary or did the apple just not fall to far - in this family

In the words of Cliff VanZandt(who I adore) "The NUT doesn't fall far from the tree"....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: October 22, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »

OMG now Kobe is saying that it is quite possible that the cadaver dogs were hitting in the back yard where the pool was because of picking up on a scent of a friend,, I am assuming he means another dead animal???? WTH is wrong with him, total 180 on this case....

IMO NG needs to quit having him on the show .... with his credentials he has the potential to sway the thoughts of some (perhaps potential jurors)

Kobilinsky is a SELLOUT, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, now!!!!!!!

Kobilinsky has sold his profession OUT, integrity, he no longer has any.
I agree!! My one consolation is that he isn't a medical doctor but a Phd and researcher. Its a shame he sold out for the greens, same as the grandparents. I will never be able to look at him with the same respect again, just like every respected ME they paraded out at the Spector trial sold out, even Dr Baden, who I still like but man he looked like a jerk at that trial. He wont be back for SpectorII.... I hope casey gets the needle and the grands are prosecuted for obstruction

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1292 on: October 22, 2008, 09:09:26 PM »

Kobe...

"Here's your sign"..

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: October 22, 2008, 09:10:16 PM »

I actually took what he said as him jumping on the band wagon of... a female dog..due to him saying the dog got excited.. does he think people will believe that a dog in heat was in the trunk??  or even a dead animal was IN the trunk? come on..

I guess next he'll tell us the hair was also from the dead animal !!???   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: October 22, 2008, 09:10:24 PM »

Kobe...

"Here's your sign"..

Todd Black needs it too!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: October 22, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »

I have total respect for Dr. Baden and Dr. Lee.  I have never cared for or trusted Kobe, and he just made those feelings stronger tonight.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: October 22, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

It did sound like that, he said the dog found a friend!! 

Phaedrus
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: October 22, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

Kinkda O/T

Just doing another drop off
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.

TIA 

SeeYaByeee   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: October 22, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »

If the dogs hit every place that a female was in heat, they would have a true Casey trail!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: October 22, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

OMG now Kobe is saying that it is quite possible that the cadaver dogs were hitting in the back yard where the pool was because of picking up on a scent of a friend,, I am assuming he means another dead animal???? WTH is wrong with him, total 180 on this case....

IMO NG needs to quit having him on the show .... with his credentials he has the potential to sway the thoughts of some (perhaps potential jurors)

Kobilinsky is a SELLOUT, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, now!!!!!!!

Kobilinsky has sold his profession OUT, integrity, he no longer has any.
I agree!! My one consolation is that he isn't a medical doctor but a Phd and researcher. Its a shame he sold out for the greens, same as the grandparents. I will never be able to look at him with the same respect again, just like every respected ME they paraded out at the Spector trial sold out, even Dr Baden, who I still like but man he looked like a jerk at that trial. He wont be back for SpectorII.... I hope casey gets the needle and the grands are prosecuted for obstruction

Go Flamom ! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.