March 28, 2024, 05:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316330 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: October 22, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »

Cindy said in her online post that "jealousy" took Caylee away, suggesting Casey was jealous of the relationship between her and Caylee.  But maybe the jealousy ran in both directions, and maybe Cindy tried to encourage jealousy or incite jealousy in Casey.  Jesse Grund said he had been around Cindy when she referred to herself and Mama to Caylee. 

We know that she and Casey competed for Caylee's love and attention.  And they tried to manipulate and top one another in several areas.  It was often "tit for tat" with them.  Casey told her friends that she wanted to be out from under her mom's control and to have her own space.  The friends repeated that to Cindy, who felt angry and betrayed.  Cindy then went to Casey's friends telling them that Casey was a liar, a sociopath and a thief.

I think they played psychological and emotional games with each other all the time.  There is a real undercurrent of distrust between the two and dislike as well.  In the first jailhouse call, when Cindy said "sweetheart" to Casey, it seemed to be between clenched teeth to me.

In short, they had a love/hate relationship and I think the hate took over at some point and each wanted to be the dominant one.  So Cindy started threatening Casey and Casey left in a huff and took Caylee and when Cindy still would not let her be, she took the very thing that Cindy wanted most---Caylee. 

Now Casey sits in jail while Cindy struts around in New York City and stands to make money off this tragedy.  It must hurt Casey to the quick.  The domineering mommy dearest wins in the end.  I know some think I am too hard on Cindy, and maybe I am, but she sure seems to have taken to this "celebrity" and so has George. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: October 22, 2008, 10:17:43 PM »

Dolce, your picture cracked me up! LOL!

To whoever asked me earlier about asking Rob Dick a question. I am not a member of that forum. I just copied a post that was made by BlessedMother, who I believe is a member of that forum. Smile

This was her post:
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: October 22, 2008, 10:19:04 PM »

I can't remember which show I was watching the other night- think it was 48 hours and can't remember the name of the case- I want to say svakit or something (sorry only caught tail end of show). Anyway- what caught my ear was that this guy had buried his wife on a vacant lot he owned for like 25 years. It just peaked my curiosity about wether or not Cindy and George (or any family or close friends of family) own any lots that Casey would know about. Private property can't be searched without a warrant I don't think- so would be a good place.

Where I live in St. Lucie County there are plenty of overgrown empty lots. I know Orange county is more developed than where I live- but there is still plenty of undeveloped land out there. wondered if anyone heard anything about them owning any land anywhere.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: October 22, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

I'm sorry for asking again but does anyone know who was working at Lexus (not including George)?

What kind of vehicle did JG have?

Who or What is AG Money xxx-0982?

Any info would be great - TY
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: October 22, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »

I can't remember which show I was watching the other night- think it was 48 hours and can't remember the name of the case- I want to say svakit or something (sorry only caught tail end of show). Anyway- what caught my ear was that this guy had buried his wife on a vacant lot he owned for like 25 years. It just peaked my curiosity about wether or not Cindy and George (or any family or close friends of family) own any lots that Casey would know about. Private property can't be searched without a warrant I don't think- so would be a good place.

Where I live in St. Lucie County there are plenty of overgrown empty lots. I know Orange county is more developed than where I live- but there is still plenty of undeveloped land out there. wondered if anyone heard anything about them owning any land anywhere.

What about the Oviedo house? (Isn't that where Amy used to live? And maybe somebody else.. can't remember exactly). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: October 22, 2008, 10:20:23 PM »

NG just said her BS o meter is going off!  LOL!

Hubby has control of the TV. Can you tell me what the bs meter was in reference to?

Kobe said alcohol and chlorine can make  chloroform show up.  Drinking Alcohol

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1346 on: October 22, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »

Hi !!   
Hi back - 15 hours later.  But that is the sweetest pic I have seen in a long time.  It was so nice to see among all the sadness of this case. 

News Junkie......are you referring to the pic of my MIKEY????????? 
Your avatar pic - father and son.  Simply adorable.  I don't think I had seen that till today.

You made my eyes leak. that picture is my life.  it's awesome when somebody notices how much i love my son(s)...I'm so glad that pic was taken. I love Caylee as much as you see my love for Mikey.  The minute I saw her eyes, I'd die for her as I would my boys.......thank you so much!!  You made my day 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: October 22, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »

Is it the general consensus that the guy who came forward to say he saw a woman who looked like Casey with a bag and a shovel and coming out of a wooded area --- is he deemed credible?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: October 22, 2008, 10:26:26 PM »

Off topic again Weeble love that name. I used to say I was a weeble.

Still waiting to hear what Caused NG 's BS meter to go off.

Just a swinging with the tribe
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1349 on: October 22, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

From MURT - attached is a list of the commisary items that Casey can purchase.  It's a PDF file attached below

Thanks so much MURT and Klaas!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: October 22, 2008, 10:27:25 PM »

Cindy said in her online post that "jealousy" took Caylee away, suggesting Casey was jealous of the relationship between her and Caylee.  But maybe the jealousy ran in both directions, and maybe Cindy tried to encourage jealousy or incite jealousy in Casey.  Jesse Grund said he had been around Cindy when she referred to herself and Mama to Caylee. 

We know that she and Casey competed for Caylee's love and attention.  And they tried to manipulate and top one another in several areas.  It was often "tit for tat" with them.  Casey told her friends that she wanted to be out from under her mom's control and to have her own space.  The friends repeated that to Cindy, who felt angry and betrayed.  Cindy then went to Casey's friends telling them that Casey was a liar, a sociopath and a thief.

I think they played psychological and emotional games with each other all the time.  There is a real undercurrent of distrust between the two and dislike as well.  In the first jailhouse call, when Cindy said "sweetheart" to Casey, it seemed to be between clenched teeth to me.

In short, they had a love/hate relationship and I think the hate took over at some point and each wanted to be the dominant one.  So Cindy started threatening Casey and Casey left in a huff and took Caylee and when Cindy still would not let her be, she took the very thing that Cindy wanted most---Caylee. 

Now Casey sits in jail while Cindy struts around in New York City and stands to make money off this tragedy.  It must hurt Casey to the quick.  The domineering mommy dearest wins in the end.  I know some think I am too hard on Cindy, and maybe I am, but she sure seems to have taken to this "celebrity" and so has George. 

I agree with the above. Only thing I do not agree with is that mommy dearest wins. They all lost Caylee, so they all lost in the end with no winners. I do agree that Cindy took to celebrity like white on rice.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: October 22, 2008, 10:29:10 PM »

Hubby has control of the TV. Can you tell me what the bs meter was in reference to?

Thank you Katntx.

Makes my bs meter go off also.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: October 22, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »

Hi !!   
Hi back - 15 hours later.  But that is the sweetest pic I have seen in a long time.  It was so nice to see among all the sadness of this case. 

News Junkie......are you referring to the pic of my MIKEY????????? 
Your avatar pic - father and son.  Simply adorable.  I don't think I had seen that till today.

hi ! is that u over at Murtie's ?

That is me, but I was the one without the flea's. 
You know it is a slow news day when Nancy can't muster up one single "bombshell" in the show. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: October 22, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »

Look up a few posts Sam!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: October 22, 2008, 10:34:02 PM »

Did you catch the SOD - acronym   Some other dude!  I laughed till I hurt!

Oh and Lucky Charms - love your post too, brain candy!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: October 22, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »

Okay, who is gonna do the bleach and liquor test?   Not me!  Bombay Sapphire is too good to waste!

Lisa

I inadvertently did the bleach and urine test.

Unless you want to found deceased in a manner that will be talked and laughed about by future generations ... something akin to a family legend ... I would not recommend it.

Always remember ... it is very important to remember to leave the brush in the bowl when the toilet is being cleaned with bleach.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1356 on: October 22, 2008, 10:38:12 PM »

Alright I have looked at nearly every item that JCP sells.  I officially hate the store. *j/k*

I am trying to put myself in Casey's shoes and look at it from her perspective.  I do not think she would have purchased any sort of "goodbye" outfit for Caylee, that would show humanity and remorse, something she does not have.  I am more on the track that it would have been a purchase for disposal. 
IMO She would have chosen something that she could incorporate into her every day life if need be in order to have an alibi for the purchase.  The luggage that I had commented on a while back and that BleachedBlack touched on again today seems likely.  Also, Lee mentions Casey's backpack in the interview, we see that ugly backpack in attorney visit photos...I think that might have been purchased at the time as well.
Her alibi for purchasing luggage...IMO...she was off to see her Marine boyfriend.  She had a plan, Cindy just found her before she could fully exicute it.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: October 22, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »

I agree with the above. Only thing I do not agree with is that mommy dearest wins. They all lost Caylee, so they all lost in the end with no winners. I do agree that Cindy took to celebrity like white on rice.end quote

I try to ignore things like this except it brings me back to Natalee Holloway and how so many negative things were said about her Mother Beth Holloway Twitty for appearing on so many programs. From everything I have read about missing persons they always say  keeping the missing person on the news should be a top priority. As time goes on folks grow tired of hearing about it so news drops off. We are always so thankful when something comes out about Natalee. JMHO
Sam
With that I am off for the night.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1358 on: October 22, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »

So NO drinking and cleaning!!!! Cleaning can kill you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: October 22, 2008, 10:42:23 PM »

Thanks!  It was my nickname in HS, from wearing those 5" platform shoes. LOL Oh, those were the days!! 

Sorry I can't help on the NG comment, I didn't see it tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.