March 29, 2024, 12:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316371 times)
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: October 22, 2008, 10:44:07 PM »

Kobe said alcohol and chlorine can make  chloroform show up.  Drinking Alcohol

So NO drinking and cleaning!!!! Cleaning can kill you!

That's it, no more cleaning 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: October 22, 2008, 10:44:51 PM »

Sorry, but while I'm getting out my frustrations, I just have to add this.

Richard Grunds pity party for KC. 

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

marymary ... I responded to this post in my previous post.  I quoted the wrong post.

Janet
Thanks Janet ....I was wondering but it's all good...

Janet,

I've listed tons of inconsistencies in JG's transcripts, etc. in previous posts, but to no avail on this board.  I don't know why no one else is noticing the obvious, but I've given up on trying to sway this group.  Everyone seems more interested in going off on wild tangents instead of examining the facts. JG keeps popping up all over in this case; I even read the other day that he may have been in the Anthony home after Casey's original arrest with Lee, and he possibly had access to Casey's things and/or computer.  In my opinion, JG has tried to distort the timeline from Day 1, and we still don't know why he left his LE job. 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1362 on: October 22, 2008, 10:44:52 PM »

Is it the general consensus that the guy who came forward to say he saw a woman who looked like Casey with a bag and a shovel and coming out of a wooded area --- is he deemed credible?

I don't know about anybody else, but for me he had way too many details, especially since he couldn't get his buddy Jimmy to stop. So they rolled by? Long enough for him to see her come out of the woods, with the bag and the shovel, wearing the straw hat, and the red sunglasses and walk all the way to the trunk, and open it up, almost knocking her hat off? 

Maybe I just have listened to so many lies from the Anthony's mouths that I am now suspicious of everyone.

I would love for it to be true, but it doesn't quite seem to fit.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: October 22, 2008, 10:51:02 PM »

I'm steppin' out for a bit .... gotta go shopping for some of that "Indigent" underware. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1364 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »

I'm steppin' out for a bit .... gotta go shopping for some of that "Indigent" underware. 
Night Wreck!  Get ones with Monkey's on em!   

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1365 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

From MURT - attached is a list of the commisary items that Casey can purchase.  It's a PDF file attached below

Thanks!

Casey better jump on that $11.00 vaginal cream before the crotch crickets completely take over!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »

Is it the general consensus that the guy who came forward to say he saw a woman who looked like Casey with a bag and a shovel and coming out of a wooded area --- is he deemed credible?

I do not find this guy credible. To detailed of a discription, for having such a brief chance eincounter. Remember: He said his friend would not stop. So this guy absorbed all this detail on the "Fly"??  He really described nothing that has not already been reported, and known by many.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:55 PM »

I can't remember which show I was watching the other night- think it was 48 hours and can't remember the name of the case- I want to say svakit or something (sorry only caught tail end of show). Anyway- what caught my ear was that this guy had buried his wife on a vacant lot he owned for like 25 years. It just peaked my curiosity about wether or not Cindy and George (or any family or close friends of family) own any lots that Casey would know about. Private property can't be searched without a warrant I don't think- so would be a good place.

Where I live in St. Lucie County there are plenty of overgrown empty lots. I know Orange county is more developed than where I live- but there is still plenty of undeveloped land out there. wondered if anyone heard anything about them owning any land anywhere.

What about the Oviedo house? (Isn't that where Amy used to live? And maybe somebody else.. can't remember exactly). 

I wasn't even thinking along the lines of the Oviedo house but I had forgotten about the Oviedo house. Was just scurrying around for address and found it. just went and looked at that location- don't know how old this picture is but it looks interesting- woods to the south- woods across the street- reason for being there etc...

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nsdghx86z0b4&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1742977&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

not sure if any pings were around there though

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

marymary ... I responded to this post in my previous post.  I quoted the wrong post.

Janet

Janet,

I've listed tons of inconsistencies in JG's transcripts, etc. in previous posts, but to no avail on this board.  I don't know why no one else is noticing the obvious, but I've given up on trying to sway this group.  Everyone seems more interested in going off on wild tangents instead of examining the facts. JG keeps popping up all over in this case; I even read the other day that he may have been in the Anthony home after Casey's original arrest with Lee, and he possibly had access to Casey's things and/or computer.  In my opinion, JG has tried to distort the timeline from Day 1, and we still don't know why he left his LE job. 

I don't think I've seen your theories on Jese Grund.  How do you think he is involved?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:33 PM »

I agree with the above. Only thing I do not agree with is that mommy dearest wins. They all lost Caylee, so they all lost in the end with no winners. I do agree that Cindy took to celebrity like white on rice.end quote

I try to ignore things like this except it brings me back to Natalee Holloway and how so many negative things were said about her Mother Beth Holloway Twitty for appearing on so many programs. From everything I have read about missing persons they always say  keeping the missing person on the news should be a top priority. As time goes on folks grow tired of hearing about it so news drops off. We are always so thankful when something comes out about Natalee. JMHO
Sam
With that I am off for the night.

The difference between Beth Holloway Twitty and Cindy Anthony is that you could see the sincerity and the anguish in Beth's eyes.  Cindy is all over the place, trying to make excuses.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!
Heres some facts on chloroform.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts6.html#bookmark01

I found some of the facts interesting ,how it can cause sores if it contacts your skin (somehere mention a rash look near Caylees mouth)and also how
it can be found in swimming pools.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1371 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:53 PM »

I do not find this guy credible. To detailed of a discription, for having such a brief chance eincounter. Remember: He said his friend would not stop. So this guy absorbed all this detail on the "Fly"??  He really described nothing that has not already been reported, and known by many.
I think he might have seen something, but not the something that we are looking for.  I think upon his telling the LE and news he embellished on that which he saw, or thought he had seen. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »

"I even read the other day that he may have been in the Anthony home after Casey's original arrest with Lee", and he possibly had access to Casey's things and/or computer.  In my opinion, JG has tried to distort the timeline from Day 1, and we still don't know why he left his LE job. 
Snipped from Iris's post.
I read that he was there. We must have read the same statements.
The June 27 phone call from KC. She asks him to go to Fusion. He says who's looking after Caylee. Is that a guy thing ? Coming from a guy who hasn't seen Caylee since the beginning of the year.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: October 22, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »

Janet

Janet,

THANK YOU!!!

Iris ... I have found discrepancies with Jesse's account too.

Starting with Casey's three minute cell call to Jesse in the flurry of cell calls on June 16th ... something did not set right with me.

Richard Grund tells Geraldo that Jesse claims Casey call him and complained about Tony ... her current boyfriend.  However Jesse has a different account of that call in his Geraldo interview.  He claims Casey and him talked about everything under the sun.  Iris ... it was  three minutes between Casey call to Jesse and ... her call to her Mother's cell.

Then there are discrepancies in Jesse's police statements and ... then when you compare these statements with his Today Show interview ...

I am going to attempt to compile a list of these discrepancies with backup links and ... post it.

Maybe you could do the same.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: October 22, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »

Janet

Janet,

I don't think I've seen your theories on Jese Grund.  How do you think he is involved?

Maybe JG had a fling with KC.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: October 22, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »

Jesse  did not resign willingly. He was asked to resign.
Couldn't cut the mustard, I guess. Not doing a good job.
Regardless, they didn't want to keep him on.
WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.
If it was a bad fit, shouldn't he have been weeded out sooner ?
I really think the Grund family sticking up for Casey is overdone.
The " good Mother " routine is also wearing thin.
No one ever saw her hit the kid. Therefore, she is a good Mother ?

RG said JG left his job because he saw everything in black and white, and it wasn't a good fit (not sure if those are exact words, but that's close).  LE in a JG interview said, "Let's not pick that wound again" or something to that effect when talking about JG leaving the force.  The timing his leaving is so suspicious; can it really be a coincidence?
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: October 22, 2008, 11:01:48 PM »

interesting to entertain the thought that JG is involved... but he sounded convinced that he heard Caylee on the phone during his interview when I would think he would try go with the police on theory of Caylee missing sice the 16th. Yes, he changed story later, but IMO he would try not to make waves if he was involved. He did pass the lie detector test...

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: October 22, 2008, 11:03:55 PM »

Janet

Janet,

Maybe RG had a fling with KC.

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: October 22, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

Hi All!!

Ok so I have been known to dabble in astrology charts so I did Casey's. I am not going to post the entire thing it is long but will cut and paste the interesting parts!!!

It pretty much explains itself!!

She is likeable and sociable. Very sensitive to environmental conditions and surroundings. She likes home, habits, comfort and her little world. Large families.

Weaknesses: subject to family circle, indolence, inertia. She is impressionable and too sensitive. Family problems.

melancholy, gullibility. Tendency to illusions, fears and apprehensiveness.

Brief passions, love as a "flash in the pan". Bursts of friendship or embracing of causes that cannot be justified or which turn out not to be what they promised at the start. Becomes drunk with love or passion. A spendthrift.

Weaknesses: fickleness, sudden passions, too swift and unconsidered flights of enthusiasm.
hard, unforgiving, rigorous, insensitive and sometimes inhuman. A limited and narrow mind.
Great sexual activity

She lacks firmness, she is weak and lazy. She likes to live in a dream, in the imaginary.
She wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. She has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

She is violent, impulsive. She throws herself headlong into situations without ever thinking of the consequences of her actions. This can cause a lot of problems. She cannot stand still and channels badly the energy which she possesses.

-70 Square Mercury - Mars

While her spirit is lively, it is also cunning. She often acts without thinking, she throws herself into things and exaggerates - and this can bring certain problems. She is nervous and irascible. She can develop others' ideas, while they hesitate - she never does: she presses on.
She is very emotional and is driven to do things by her emotions. She does not think things over or through in a given situation. She is irascible and sometimes violent. Marital disputes.

-16 Square Sun - Moon

-1 Square Sun - Uranus

Her independence and need for liberty are all-important. She does not accept constraints or barriers. Mainly extravagant eccentricity

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: October 22, 2008, 11:05:40 PM »

Janet

Janet,

Maybe JG had a fling with KC.

Obviously Jesse did a "fling" with Casey.  He acknowledge that there was a possibility that he was Caylee's father.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.