April 19, 2024, 08:36:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317327 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1380 on: October 22, 2008, 11:06:35 PM »

Janet,

I've listed tons of inconsistencies in JG's transcripts, etc. in previous posts, but to no avail on this board.  I don't know why no one else is noticing the obvious, but I've given up on trying to sway this group.  Everyone seems more interested in going off on wild tangents instead of examining the facts. JG keeps popping up all over in this case; I even read the other day that he may have been in the Anthony home after Casey's original arrest with Lee, and he possibly had access to Casey's things and/or computer.  In my opinion, JG has tried to distort the timeline from Day 1, and we still don't know why he left his LE job. 

I am sorry, I disagree with you as many people on this board have found the Grunds to be very suspicious and a little too forthcoming. 
Mr. Grund gives the impression of covering for his son a little too overly.  Cindy, of course, threw him under the bus, but as much as we all believe her to be crazy, she has seen these people first hand and in their element.

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: October 22, 2008, 11:06:43 PM »

Jesse isn't involved with anything!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 22, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »

Okay, who is gonna do the bleach and liquor test?   Not me!  Bombay Sapphire is too good to waste!

Lisa

I inadvertently did the bleach and urine test.

Unless you want to found deceased in a manner that will be talked and laughed about by future generations ... something akin to a family legend ... I would not recommend it.

Always remember ... it is very important to remember to leave the brush in the bowl when the toilet is being cleaned with bleach.

Janet

@ Janet

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: October 22, 2008, 11:09:48 PM »

Jesse  did not resign willingly. He was asked to resign.
Couldn't cut the mustard, I guess. Not doing a good job.
Regardless, they didn't want to keep him on.
WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.
If it was a bad fit, shouldn't he have been weeded out sooner ?
I really think the Grund family sticking up for Casey is overdone.
The " good Mother " routine is also wearing thin.
No one ever saw her hit the kid. Therefore, she is a good Mother ?

RG said JG left his job because he saw everything in black and white, and it wasn't a good fit (not sure if those are exact words, but that's close).  LE in a JG interview said, "Let's not pick that wound again" or something to that effect when talking about JG leaving the force.  The timing his leaving is so suspicious; can it really be a coincidence?
was it stated that jg passed his first polygraph but failed the second?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: October 22, 2008, 11:10:08 PM »

I was watching a psychatrist on Oprah and he was talking about sociopaths.  (Bart Witaker who was the mastermind of the killing of his family),

He was saying - it is not their fault but they are not born that way.  They have the inability to receive love like others do.  They just don't process it the same.

I have read so much on these subjects and cannot understand it.  It just doesn't make sense to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: October 22, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

Janet,

I've listed tons of inconsistencies in JG's transcripts, etc. in previous posts, but to no avail on this board.  I don't know why no one else is noticing the obvious, but I've given up on trying to sway this group.  Everyone seems more interested in going off on wild tangents instead of examining the facts. JG keeps popping up all over in this case; I even read the other day that he may have been in the Anthony home after Casey's original arrest with Lee, and he possibly had access to Casey's things and/or computer.  In my opinion, JG has tried to distort the timeline from Day 1, and we still don't know why he left his LE job. 

I am sorry, I disagree with you as many people on this board have found the Grunds to be very suspicious and a little too forthcoming. 
Mr. Grund gives the impression of covering for his son a little too overly.  Cindy, of course, threw him under the bus, but as much as we all believe her to be crazy, she has seen these people first hand and in their element.

Dolce ... I do believe that you and Iris are on the same page in regard to the Grunds.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1386 on: October 22, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »

Sorry, but while I'm getting out my frustrations, I just have to add this.

Richard Grunds pity party for KC. 

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

marymary ... I responded to this post in my previous post.  I quoted the wrong post.

Janet
Thanks Janet ....I was wondering but it's all good...

Janet,

I don't think I've seen your theories on Jese Grund.  How do you think he is involved?

Maybe JG had a fling with KC.

Obviously Jesse did a "fling" with Casey.  He acknowledge that there was a possibility that he was Caylee's father.

Janet

Does anyone remember what he said in the 20/20 segment way back when he wished to remain anoynomous?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: October 22, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »

-1 Square Sun - Uranus    

This is the location that you will be able to find the heads of the Anthony's.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: October 22, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »

Okay, who is gonna do the bleach and liquor test?   Not me!  Bombay Sapphire is too good to waste!

Lisa

I inadvertently did the bleach and urine test.

Unless you want to found deceased in a manner that will be talked and laughed about by future generations ... something akin to a family legend ... I would not recommend it.

Always remember ... it is very important to remember to leave the brush in the bowl when the toilet is being cleaned with bleach.

Janet

@ Janet

I thought it was funny too.  However ... Shell you are the only one who laughed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: October 22, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »

Sorry, but while I'm getting out my frustrations, I just have to add this.

Richard Grunds pity party for KC. 

Mr. Grund not only did your loving KC decieve your son on the paternity of her child but she stole from him, cheated on him and used him.  I can see the Anthony's implicating Jesse in the murder now too.  If your son had nothing to do with KCs dissapearance I suggest you start directing your sympathy's towards where it belongs... your son.  If he doesn't learn what a self centered, manipulating, dangerous woman is with this experience than I think his future happiness is at risk.  JMO

marymary ... I responded to this post in my previous post.  I quoted the wrong post.

Janet
Thanks Janet ....I was wondering but it's all good...

Janet,

I don't think I've seen your theories on Jese Grund.  How do you think he is involved?

Maybe JG had a fling with KC.

Obviously Jesse did a "fling" with Casey.  He acknowledge that there was a possibility that he was Caylee's father.

Janet

I tried to make an edit on my mistake. I meant RG.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: October 22, 2008, 11:13:17 PM »

Is it the general consensus that the guy who came forward to say he saw a woman who looked like Casey with a bag and a shovel and coming out of a wooded area --- is he deemed credible?

I do not find this guy credible. To detailed of a discription, for having such a brief chance eincounter. Remember: He said his friend would not stop. So this guy absorbed all this detail on the "Fly"??  He really described nothing that has not already been reported, and known by many.

Does anyone know the speed limit on the road in question?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1391 on: October 22, 2008, 11:13:28 PM »

Janet,

Dolce ... I do believe that you and Iris are on the same page in regard to the Grunds.

Janet
I am not ready to put him in the line of fire with Casey, but I do find them suspicious..as I do the rest of the bunch.  I dont know this case boggles the mind for sure.
Going back and re-reading transcripts of everyones testimonies you find that no one is on the same page, yet everyone is trying to point a finger in the other direction as long as its not at themselves. 

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: October 22, 2008, 11:15:20 PM »

Putting my 2 pennies in on the CA guessing game. She is what the psych world calls NUTZ. J/k     I guess Obsessive-Compulsive Personality not to be confussed with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder which is a totally different thing
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1393 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:13 PM »

IMO
The only people trying to find Caylee from day 1 was the LE. 
I think that Cindy and George knew from the moment the car was brought into their garage the demise of Caylee.
From Day 1 everyone, including Caseys friends, have not been looking for Caylee but rather performing a fabulous job of CYOA.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: October 22, 2008, 11:19:38 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to be asking you for this but I am so sleepy and don't have many clicks left...lol

I was wanting to glance at the list of things Casey could buy with her funds in jail.  I found where you mentioned a PDF file but I haven't located the file itself.

TIA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: October 22, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »

Also..just adding this in, dont even think people are reading at this point as its late...but

I do not think that we should be looking at how many people Casey has slept with and who they all are, but rather WHY has she slept and had relationships with so many LE's.  Why does she seek out that type of male?

The post that Blonde put up about "follow the men" in Casey's life really has me thinking on this tonight.  Was she sleeping with LE to get information on other missing children cases so that she would be sure not to make the same mistakes?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: October 22, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »

For me, it seemd strange that even tho KC and Jesse were broken up and broken up badly that there was so much contact. And it wasn't all one way, KC phoning Jesse when something went wrong, like the tires.

If the contact was maintained because of Caylee, then why hadn't he seen Caylee since the beginning of the year ? 

How could he think for one instance he was the Dad when she had Caylee, can't he count backwards nine eight, etc ?

bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: October 22, 2008, 11:22:51 PM »

IMO
The only people trying to find Caylee from day 1 was the LE. 
I think that Cindy and George knew from the moment the car was brought into their garage the demise of Caylee.
From Day 1 everyone, including Caseys friends, have not been looking for Caylee but rather performing a fabulous job of CYOA.

You don't think that JG and Lee were acting like Jr. Detectives in their interviews? I do think they were watching their own backs, but in the beginning it seems like they really wanted to help. Whether or not they got out of their chairs and physically looked... I don't know.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: October 22, 2008, 11:23:17 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys and sweet dreams to all!  

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: October 22, 2008, 11:23:45 PM »

Also..just adding this in, dont even think people are reading at this point as its late...but

I do not think that we should be looking at how many people Casey has slept with and who they all are, but rather WHY has she slept and had relationships with so many LE's.  Why does she seek out that type of male?

The post that Blonde put up about "follow the men" in Casey's life really has me thinking on this tonight.  Was she sleeping with LE to get information on other missing children cases so that she would be sure not to make the same mistakes?

Or does she get some type of thrill knowing she is ____ the law at the same time she is ____ the law.  I'll let each fill in their own blanks here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.