April 19, 2024, 10:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317280 times)
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: October 23, 2008, 12:27:10 AM »

LOL wreck!

Off topic question I know...
<----------but look...I am a newbie!

Question: Is there a way to stop the pop-ups ("optimizer" or whatever) that keep coming up when I am logged on here?

HELP!!  They are making me 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: October 23, 2008, 12:28:21 AM »

Brandi said: I need to find the text message he left after Casey was arrested (the first time) concerning LE and a time line.

I haven't seen this text message.  Did he leave it on Casey's phone?  The good Reverend is a bit different, isn't he?  I wondered what it must have been like growing up in his house.  That could explain Jesse's problems.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: October 23, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »

LOL wreck!

Off topic question I know...
<----------but look...I am a newbie!

Question: Is there a way to stop the pop-ups ("optimizer" or whatever) that keep coming up when I am logged on here?

HELP!!  They are making me 

ha ha...I haven't figured out how to stop them.  I just keep closing them as they open.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: October 23, 2008, 12:29:22 AM »

Brandi said: I need to find the text message he left after Casey was arrested (the first time) concerning LE and a time line.

I haven't seen this text message.  Did he leave it on Casey's phone?  The good Reverend is a bit different, isn't he?  I wondered what it must have been like growing up in his house.  That could explain Jesse's problems.

I'll look it up .. may take some time though.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: October 23, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »

Evening Monkeys.

Janet, what do you think of JG?  He was obviously besotted with Casey, but do you think he had any involvement in Caylee's disappearance or disposal?

No idea AZLady.

I speculate that there is something very suspicious about that three minute call from Casey to Jesse on June 16th during the flurry of cell calls made that afternoon.  Jesse claimed to Geraldo on August 21st that they talked about so many topics but there was only three minutes between Casey's call to him and her unanswered call to her Mother.  I have wondered if Casey's words to Jesse were ... "Something bad has happened ... please help".

Jesse tells Geraldo that Cindy had accused him of placing Caylee in the trunk.  AZ ... please listen to the August 20th Geraldo interview I posted a few pages back.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  This time for real if I value my almost 43 year marriage and ... I do.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: October 23, 2008, 12:31:17 AM »

I am anxious to see what you guys are talking about with JG.  He seemed crediable to me, but did I read he failed on LD and passed one?

I never heard or read about Jesse failing a lie detector test but ... I would should like to know if he did.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet

+++++++++

HOA Re-Filing Injunction To Keep Protesters Out Of Neighborhood
POSTED: 6:00 am EDT September 16, 2008
UPDATED: 12:55 pm EDT September 17, 2008

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

Ex-fiancé to missing tot’s mom: ‘Tell the truth’
He points to a personality change in Casey Anthony, now named a suspect

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 6:38 a.m. PT, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008

Interview tapes released by Orlando police show Cindy Anthony telling authorities that she felt that Grund was responsible for Caylee’s disappearance.

“My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," Cindy Anthony tells a detective, who replies: “We know that Jesse doesn't have Caylee."

Grund confirmed that he has taken a polygraph test to clear his name, and told Lauer he’s been cooperating in the investigation into the disappearance of the little girl.

Video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/

I'm glad someone else read about the failed test...maybe i'm not crazy... 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: October 23, 2008, 12:34:36 AM »

Goodnight to you Janet.  And thank you for all you do-and you do it so well!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: October 23, 2008, 12:36:01 AM »

Iris ... I have found discrepancies with Jesse's account too.

Starting with Casey's three minute cell call to Jesse in the flurry of cell calls on June 16th ... something did not set right with me.

Richard Grund tells Geraldo that Jesse claims Casey call him and complained about Tony ... her current boyfriend.  However Jesse has a different account of that call in his Geraldo interview.  He claims Casey and him talked about everything under the sun.  Iris ... it was  three minutes between Casey call to Jesse and ... her call to her Mother's cell.

Then there are discrepancies in Jesse's police statements and ... then when you compare these statements with his Today Show interview ...

I am going to attempt to compile a list of these discrepancies with backup links and ... post it.

Maybe you could do the same.

Janet 

Yes, the phone call on June 16th got me suspicious, he never mentioned it in his interviews with LE, then it seemed like RG lied about it and said they talked about way too much for a 3 minute phone call. Then we found out later, that the call to JG was the only call in the string of calls that was answered. Then, it seems like JG purposely threw off the timeline on the phone call he did talk about (June 24th of so?), by saying he heard Caylee, then of course, was later not sure.  I can't remember all the other inconsistencies I noted.  Do you know a way to find my previous posts, I believe all the JG posts I made were on 1 Sunday about a month ago?

JG said Casey called him to try to cheer him up when he left his job.  Why would he need to be cheered up if he quit?  Suspicious timing of leaving his job; and did he move to Atlanta?

Lots of phone calls between him and Casey in phone records.  Way more than I expected to see.  Of course the shower at his apartment is weird.  Did he mention it incase she was seen going there by someone else?

Not sure if it is true he was at the Anthony house after Casey's first arrest.  Supposedly JG and Lee were up to something?  Sounds weird.  I'm not sure where I read that, I thought it was from a Cindy transcript.

And it seems like RG is always trying to confuse the story, and the timeline, with his crazy stories. I'm an auditor or small businesses, governments, etc.  These oddities pop right out at me.  Either JG is working with LE, or he had to have inadvertently helped Casey without knowing, or he helped her knowingly. 

What confuses me is is that Kimberly G, Nancy, Geraldo all treat JG with respect; maybe they know he is still working with LE?  Or is it because he "passed" the lie detector test?  Maybe he made a deal with LE?  Something is weird there.

Sorry, that's all I can think of. I'll try to find my earlier posts.

1.  Jesse never mentioned that three minute June 16th call from Casey in his statements and ... LE never asked him about it.  Why and Why?

2.  Jesse never mention that three minute call in the first Geraldo interview on September 20th and ... he did not mention in the 20/20 NBC interview on October 2nd  Why and Why?

However ... Jessy Grund did return to the Geraldo show on September 21nd and ... answered the questions of a few listeners in regards to the interview of the 20th.  One of the questions referenced the June 16th call.

3.  Past posts can be accessed by going to your profile.

Iris ... I did not appreciate the part of your original post that undermine Monkeys in regard to their contributions to the Caylee Marie topic.

Janet
______

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit:

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell

6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

Ex-fiancé to missing tot’s mom: ‘Tell the truth’
He points to a personality change in Casey Anthony, now named a suspect
By Mike Celizic

TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 6:38 a.m. PT, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 23, 2008
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516403&version=1&locale=EN-US

Transcript of Jesse Grund interview on July 23, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308jessegrund/indexGallery.htm

Transcript of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408jessegrund073108/indexGallery.htm

Sorry Janet, didn't mean any offense to all the dedicated monkeys.  I just got frustrated with a few of the tangents (don't want to bring them up again) that some went off on.

I searched through my old JG posts; they were all on Aug 9th and Sept 21st.  The main points I noted were:

1) JG brought up hearing about Zanny in the Geraldo interview on Sept 20th.  He brought that up on his own, without a question from Geraldo.  That is the first time someone outside the Anthony family brought up Zanny.  And JG never mentioned Zanny in his statements.  I believe RG then brought up Zanny in one of his interviews after that.

2) Gas can day: we discussed the timeline of gas can day, June 24th.  The timeline Blonde posted, had Casey talking to GA (without Caylee) until 2:30, posting on myspace at 2:40 and long phone call to JG at 2:46 (where he originally said he heard Caylee).

3) Night of June 27th, Casey asks JG to go out to club.  Next morning at 7a.m Casey's car is at Amscot parking lot.  Is JG accounted for later that evening?

4) On JG's 7/16/08 transcript neither the June 16th or June 24th calls are mentioned.

5) On Geraldo Sept 20th interview, JG very carefully says "Casey wouldn't hurt Caylee on purpose".

6) On Greta on Aug 9th, either Greta or Cindy Anthony said that Casey's clothes that she took out of the car and washed smelled like smoke and that Casey's exboyfriend smoked.  I think she meant JG.

7) Thought it was weird on Sept 20th Geraldo interview when Geraldo said to JG that he (JG) new alot more about the case than he (Geraldo) did.  When does Geraldo ever admit that before.  That's when I thought maybe Geraldo thought JG was working for LE.

It seems like Casey and JG were in contact on all the key dates.

Hope this helps! You might want to look back at the posts on the evening of Sept 21st. Alot of good detail there because it was the day after the JG Geraldo interview.  We were examining JG's 7/16/08 transcript that day and noticed some discrepancies.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: October 23, 2008, 12:40:12 AM »

I think someone helped Casey move and/or dispose of the body.  The logical suspects are Lee, Tony, or Jesse. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: October 23, 2008, 12:40:31 AM »

Janet and Iris - I too have been skeptical of the Grunds and have been posting right along.  Am i being ignored? LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: October 23, 2008, 12:42:08 AM »

Janet and Iris - I too have been skeptical of the Grunds and have been posting right along.  Am i being ignored? LOL

Many of us have been skeptical of them.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: October 23, 2008, 12:42:40 AM »

Methink they doth protest too much...

BRING NATALEE HOME
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: October 23, 2008, 12:43:17 AM »

there is no Zanny the nanny, I agree...however Jesse is not the only person outside of the Anthony family who heard the name before.

Ricardo and Amy heard the name, too.

I don't think Jesse had anything to do with this whatsoever.  In fact, I don't think Casey had any accomplices.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: October 23, 2008, 12:45:51 AM »

You are too Klaas?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: October 23, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »

there is no Zanny the nanny, I agree...however Jesse is not the only person outside of the Anthony family who heard the name before.

I don't think Jesse had anything to do with this whatsoever.  In fact, I don't think Casey had any accomplices.

I don't think they had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee but I feel as though they are hiding something. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: October 23, 2008, 12:46:46 AM »

Apparently, the OCSO don't think she had any accomplices, either, because they have not named any person of interest or arrested anyone else.

BRING NATALEE HOME
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: October 23, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »

Iris, go to your profile page.  Scroll down and you'll see a link to click for your latest posts.  It will have all you've made.
[/quote]

DR,  Thanks!  I found my posts!  Iris

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: October 23, 2008, 12:47:05 AM »

Methink they doth protest too much...

I think they, too, are just stretching their 15 minutes of fame.  They honestly have NOTHING of any importance to offer this case...they know nothing and saw nothing.  They had NO idea the girl was sociopathic and witnessed NO abuse...so what can they say?  Just more running around with the same ol' song and dance.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: October 23, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »

I don't think they had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee but I feel as though they are hiding something. 

I do too but I am not sure if they just can't talk about it because LE doesn't want them to.  But something is still not right there!! IMO
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: October 23, 2008, 12:48:56 AM »

Apparently, the OCSO don't think she had any accomplices, either, because they have not named any person of interest or arrested anyone else.

Leonard Padilla seemed sure at one point that she had an accomplice.  He hasn't mentioned it lately, but he's usually on target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.