April 25, 2024, 12:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317514 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2008, 08:41:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys
Im trying to get caught up
Has anyone figured out why???

Her bail bondsman deposited $51.26 into her jail account Tuesday.
Why the weird amount??

Maybe it is undeclared love.  Who knows?

maybe tobring it up to an even amount in her account?

Evening Monkeys 
Maybe it was the bail bondsman she was going run away with and it's his way of saying I' sorry....LMAO
I'm still here with you guys...just can't type very well with this old arthritis so I lurk most of the time but I LOVE THE MONKEYS!!! 

I love The Monkees too.. Davy Jones was so dreamy   Oops, wrong forum lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2008, 08:44:29 PM »

They just mentioned on NG that Casey can have dessert 3 TIMES a day?? That b*tch! lol I want dessert 3 times a day!

LOL-yep and lounging TWENTY hours a day-doesn't sound to bad either!!  -Of course after a day or two-i would be searching for a way to dig myself outta there!!

littleone
I don't think you would last three minutes in there. 

I would tell them, no breakfast lunch or dinner, just dessert. And it better be Tiramisu at least twice a day. 

Oh ye of little faith. You have no clue what this girl would /could do for three desserts a day!!!  !~ Tiramisu sounds delicious!! OK -now i am hungry!! lol

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

Does anyone know if luminol works on blood only or also other body fluids? 

IIRC-just blood kat.

I think it would also identify semen and well - you know...

here is a article by Kobi and I *think* it says just that... but good Lord... it looks like it's written in hieroglyphics.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=1126005

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »

Luminol reacts with iron found in hemoglobin. The iron is what causes the chemical reaction that then shows as a glow when the lights are off. Some cleaning agents will also glow but it won't appear the same.

and fecal matter will cause the same reaction as if it were blood

anything with blood proteins.

+++

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

Going to take a nice hot bath and forget about the cruel world for a few minutes. BBL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »

All Federal Prisons are now smoke free!!!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »

Thanks, thought so. I think most state prisons and jails are now as well. I know my ex husband wasn't in federal prison for not paying me child support 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »

I think the bail bondsman is the latest victim of Casey's "Magic Vagina."     Rob Dick doesn't know how lucky he is that he didn't fall under her spell.

Lisa

omg i've been gone all weekend doing family stuff... and come back to the "magic vagina"...

should i even go back the 250 pages that i missed since friday or is this the best of it? 

Naw, don't go back!  The bail bondsman seems to be Casey's latest lap dog and the only thing I can guess that makes men like her is her "magic vagina."  Because it's not like she has anything else going for her!

Lisa
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2008, 08:53:47 PM »

Dolce, I have met some really terrific people over the last few years. I have a friend, Mary X, that goes to online morgues and finds unidentified body and compares those bodies and what they were wearing and piercings (etc) to known unknowns.

Last year she found a case where a head was found in a can of paint (a very old can of paint). She got the head DNA tested against Tiffany's DNA, and I don't think it turned out to be her.

But she has found the identities of several missing people in states no one thought to look.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2007/05/01/update-tiffany-sessions-disappearance-new-information/

Rob -- that's the last update I remember about Tiffany.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2008, 08:55:29 PM »

I think the bail bondsman is the latest victim of Casey's "Magic Vagina."     Rob Dick doesn't know how lucky he is that he didn't fall under her spell.

Lisa

omg i've been gone all weekend doing family stuff... and come back to the "magic vagina"...

should i even go back the 250 pages that i missed since friday or is this the best of it? 

just one man's opinion Claire, but it doesn't seem too "magic" to me... more like a trouble maker!!

+++

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »

Lisa

Naw, don't go back!  The bail bondsman seems to be Casey's latest lap dog and the only thing I can guess that makes men like her is her "magic vagina."  Because it's not like she has anything else going for her!

Lisa

Thanks, Lisa.  Very impressive.  She's hooked another bail bondsman.  Who cares at this point.  She's never coming out, right?  Ick.  She's gross.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2008, 08:57:59 PM »

Dolce, I have met some really terrific people over the last few years. I have a friend, Mary X, that goes to online morgues and finds unidentified body and compares those bodies and what they were wearing and piercings (etc) to known unknowns.

Last year she found a case where a head was found in a can of paint (a very old can of paint). She got the head DNA tested against Tiffany's DNA, and I don't think it turned out to be her.

But she has found the identities of several missing people in states no one thought to look.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2007/05/01/update-tiffany-sessions-disappearance-new-information/

Rob -- that's the last update I remember about Tiffany.

Bonnie is the person that owns my life of crime - we're linked...

She had a person post a few comments on her blog about some rather freeky stuff and I ended up calling the police over them.

Hi Shar

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2008, 08:58:06 PM »

Personally, I'm not so curious that I'm willing to give him my phone number 
Hmm..maybe I should just do a soundbite of the message and post it.
About caught up ...  Monkeys   
I would settle for a transcript of the message or did I miss it 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »

Thanks, thought so. I think most state prisons and jails are now as well. I know my ex husband wasn't in federal prison for not paying me child support 
What an adorable baby girl you have.

Going to jail is a good way to quit smoking these days...

So did any of you locate Leeah? I mean Lee?

From Day One..
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »

Lisa

just one man's opinion Claire, but it doesn't seem too "magic" to me... more like a trouble maker!!
Ew.  Less "magic" and more "pestilant".
Ick.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »

Luminol reacts with iron found in hemoglobin. The iron is what causes the chemical reaction that then shows as a glow when the lights are off. Some cleaning agents will also glow but it won't appear the same.

and fecal matter will cause the same reaction as if it were blood

anything with blood proteins.

Funny story....I was 13 and my mom bought brand new top of the line carpeting for the whole house.  I spilled some acne stuff that bleached the carpet.  She went nuts and I told her it was my grandfather's dog who pee'd on the carpet.  She was crazy about her carpet (and in need of a Valium).  She went as far to bring someone from the carpets manufacturer to spray some stuff on the stain and look at it under a special light.  I don't know if it was luminol.

Lisa
crazybabyborg
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »

The County jail here is smoke free. Our Nurse Practitioner is occasionally called to provide services there. He says that Nicotine Patches/Gum aren't allowed either, and that when prisoners are first booked in, they have to wait for commisary day (Thursday) to place an order, and can only do so IF there is money in their account. Money can only be deposited in an inmate's account in $50.00 increments, and there's an eight dollar "processing" fee to deposit it.

Therefore, an inmate is given only a hotel size bar of soap, a "uniform" that does not include underwear, and flimsy flip flops. No shampoo, no toothpaste is issued. Underwear, shampoo, etc can be purchased from the commissary at inflated prices, but many inmates go a week after being booked without even having their uniform laundered, because they don't want to have to wait for it to come back naked. He said ciggies go for $10 - $20 each.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2008, 09:02:18 PM »

The chemistry of luminol has been well worked out.  The luminol molecule fluoresces a brilliant blue when oxidized by an oxidant, usually an alkaline solution of hydrogen peroxide, and a catalyst such as ferricyanide or hemoglobin (in blood).  Blood is one of many items that can catalyze the production of fluorescence.  Bodily fluids can also contain substances that can set off the fluorescence.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2008, 09:03:50 PM »

The County jail here is smoke free. Our Nurse Practitioner is occasionally called to provide services there. He says that Nicotine Patches/Gum aren't allowed either, and that when prisoners are first booked in, they have to wait for commisary day (Thursday) to place an order, and can only do so IF there is money in their account. Money can only be deposited in an inmate's account in $50.00 increments, and there's an eight dollar "processing" fee to deposit it.

Therefore, an inmate is given only a hotel size bar of soap, a "uniform" that does not include underwear, and flimsy flip flops. No shampoo, no toothpaste is issued. Underwear, shampoo, etc can be purchased from the commissary at inflated prices, but many inmates go a week after being booked without even having their uniform laundered, because they don't want to have to wait for it to come back naked. He said ciggies go for $10 - $20 each.

But if they are smoke free where do they smoke them?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2008, 09:04:50 PM »

Lisa

Ew.  Less "magic" and more "pestilant".
Ick.

See, I showed my husband a pic of her (in the poker costume) and asked what he thought.  His response:  She has STD written all over her. 

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.