April 26, 2024, 12:50:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317656 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1620 on: October 23, 2008, 08:47:58 AM »

Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Live In New York!
Posted on October 22nd, 2008
by Jan Barrett in Florida News, Op-ed, Society and Culture
Read 5,920 times.

George and Cindy Anthony took time out of their busy schedules this morning to fly to New York and appear Live on the Today Show where they were interviewed by Meredith Viera. I am assuming this was supposed to be part of their plan to search for Caylee Anthony, their granddaughter that has been missing since mid-June. Caylee’s mother, Casey, is being held in jail with no bond and is charged with first degree murder and other charges. It sounded to me like the whole interview was them pleading Casey’s innocence instead of finding Caylee.

George Anthony told Viera that this is the like the greatest rollercoaster ride he and his family has ever been on.

Cindy says that dropping the child neglect charge is only another tactic to slow them down. She says the murder indictment against her daughter is to prevent Casey’s lawyers from viewing evidence in the case. As usual she always blames the law enforcement.

George Anthony says his daughter is a great mom she was always a great daughter and always will be. He is not going to give up on his daughter now nor will he ever.

When asked about how they feel about all the evidence against Casey, the photo’s taken of her in nightclubs and shopping in stores they still sat there and defended her saying the photos were taken prior to June 16 and they still have faith in their daughter. Cindy says that is the problem with this whole thing. She says if you follow the timeline you will see that it just doesn’t add up. She says Casey’s behavior makes sense. It’s not possible for Casey to be guilty. I guess all the witnesses that told authorities about these photos are lying and Casey is telling the truth. What a crock!

Cindy says that people will never know how they will react in difficult times. Cindy says Casey gets judged everyday. She says a lot of it has been from media exposure. Well duh! I would think that is Casey’s own damn fault by not cooperating and lying to the police from the beginning.

George says there are too many things that don’t add up, and he stands by his belief that his granddaughter is still alive and they are going to find her. He said that they have never doubted their daughter not even in a quiet moment. So what was that 911 call all about? Sure sounded like Cindy doubted her then.

When asked when the last time they spoke to Casey was they said they haven’t spoken to her since she was arrested again. They say Casey has asked them to put their focus on finding Caylee now and not to go to see her at the jail. How noble of Casey to suddenly be thinking of Caylee first, IF that is what Casey actually said. Up until now Casey has wanted this to be all about her. She even got flip about it when she was first in jail saying that all they cared about was Caylee, until she caught herself realizing she was being recorded so she changed her words saying of course she was worried about Caylee too.

Meredith asked Cindy what would happen if time came that she would have to come to terms that Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible for it. Meredith asked would they still stand by their daughter even then. Cindy replied that Caylee comes first but she can’t say what she would do if Casey was guilty but she says she believes Casey is innocent. She says she would support her but she just doesn’t believe that this is the case.

Well in any normal circumstances I would say this was a good thing to do. I have got to voice my opinion about Cindy and George Anthony hopping on that plane and going to New York just so they could be on TV AGAIN! All we hear out of these people is about the tips they get everyday of where Caylee is. They said they have even opened up a new tip line and they have investigators out there looking for Caylee. My question is how come they can get on a plane and head to New York to be on TV instead of hopping that plane to Puerto Rico where they have been telling us for weeks that Caylee is. They are asking for money from people. They say they need the donations to help in the search. Does this mean to help pay for the tickets for two to go to New York or are they going to say that the “Today Show” paid for that. I guess they are such big celebrities now that broadcasting companies are willing to pay for them to appear on their show now.

Ordinarily I would have sympathy for these people mainly because I am a grandparent myself but I have none whatsoever now for these two. I think in the beginning they were sincere but to be honest now I think this is just a game to them. A cat and mouse game to see how long they can throw the detectives off so Casey and her pals can have enough time to plan their strategies. Personally I see Cindy Anthony as much of a liar as her daughter Casey is and I don’t believe anything she says either. She has constantly changed her story for her daughter’s convenience. She should know better.

Maybe people should start boycotting TV shows that have the Anthony’s as guests on their show pleading a case for Casey Anthony. That would put a halt to their stardom. Then maybe time would be spent on actually looking for Caylee. All these appearances are about is Casey. Not for looking for Caylee. They keep saying over and over again they are looking for Caylee but when the interviews start it always goes to Casey and how they believe she is innocent.

I wish they would find Caylee so this can all come to an end. I am so tired of seeing the Anthony’s on TV or online blaming everyone for Caylee not being found but the one that is to blame. They need to completely focus on finding Caylee and forget about having their picture plastered on magazines and online all over and on TV.

Caylee needs to be found. Please say a prayer for her and pray that she is found soon. God Bless You Caylee! We love you honey.

Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/118285

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: October 23, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY"S!!

Good Morning Lisa and all waking up Monkeys!!
I'm heading to bed now.  I've been up all night so will se you all a bit later in the day.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1622 on: October 23, 2008, 09:01:28 AM »

Thanks KCJackie.

I wonder how she got to JCP on the 27th in the afternoon?

Didn't she abandon her car at Amscot in the morning -- and Tony L picked her up and brought her back to his place??

Or do I have the wrong date?

She's at Tony L's in the afternoon -- has a conversation with J -- and then heads out to JCP.

How did she get there?

Unless I'm reading 'the pings' all wrong. 

LP suggested that she went back to Amscot and used her car that afternoon. IIRC

It was close enough she could have walked to get it.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1623 on: October 23, 2008, 09:03:42 AM »

I wonder if LE has checked with the local cab companies.

Some of these small trips to her car at Amscot or running to her house, could have been done via cab.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: October 23, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1625 on: October 23, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »

Excellent points made by Jan Barrett above...wow.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: October 23, 2008, 09:07:41 AM »

Thanks KCJackie.

I wonder how she got to JCP on the 27th in the afternoon?

Didn't she abandon her car at Amscot in the morning -- and Tony L picked her up and brought her back to his place??

Or do I have the wrong date?

She's at Tony L's in the afternoon -- has a conversation with J -- and then heads out to JCP.

How did she get there?

LP suggested that she went back to Amscot and used her car that afternoon. IIRC

It was close enough she could have walked to get it.

Casey?? Walk?? 

(sorry)

Possibly. Or someone picked her up. Or she took a cab to JCP? Or her car? Or she dropped Tony off at school and 'borrowed' his car??

Going to be a very interesting trial.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: October 23, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!!! Trying to catch up some with my coffee.

So much to respond too...Welcome back Bearlyhere!!Always good to see you!

So sorry to hear this news Wyks...

As far as the Grunds and the Anthony's,well,I think I'll just keep my mouth shut for now because I do not agree with very much that has been posted about them..

With that being said,may the bluebird of happiness fly up all our noses today...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: October 23, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »

Hey guys. Haven't been here for awhile but I wanted to log in today because I got a tidbit of info on the JCPenny call. She called The Line to get the balance of the card. Basically to see how much money was on the card. This info can definitely be trusted and I will ask him if its okay to post his name on here. I forgot to ask him if it was okay so I will see if I can tell ya guys the source of that info.

Where is the 'incriminating purchase' that Rob Dick states was made?

I am gonna try to find out what the purchase was because Its bothering me so much. Just like all of you I sit here and think of what it could be and I am thinking luggage with the wheels on it. I got a different kind of vibe when I asked him if that is what it was so that makes me think it is Luggage. I do not believe she used it at the other stores that accept the JCPenny card. She was at JCP.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: October 23, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »

Thanks KCJackie.

I wonder how she got to JCP on the 27th in the afternoon? wouldn't we all like to know

Didn't she abandon her car at Amscot in the morning -- and Tony L picked her up and brought her back to his place?? yes, she was very busy this day!

Or do I have the wrong date?no, right date

How did she get there? I don't believe she could without the help of someone or two.  And then she went and partied at Fusian for the night.  She didn't have time for a measly job

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: October 23, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »

What's shakin' in Orlando today?

http://198.170.125.140/webcams/mobile1/mobilecam1.jpg

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: October 23, 2008, 09:18:37 AM »

Hey guys. Haven't been here for awhile but I wanted to log in today because I got a tidbit of info on the JCPenny call. She called The Line to get the balance of the card. Basically to see how much money was on the card. This info can definitely be trusted and I will ask him if its okay to post his name on here. I forgot to ask him if it was okay so I will see if I can tell ya guys the source of that info.

The CALL was about the "balance" -- it doesn't tell us yet what she "PURCHASED". That tells me what she bought was a high price item -- luggage?

Wreck- I think so too!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: October 23, 2008, 09:20:55 AM »

I am gonna try to find out what the purchase was because Its bothering me so much. Just like all of you I sit here and think of what it could be and I am thinking luggage with the wheels on it. I got a different kind of vibe when I asked him if that is what it was so that makes me think it is Luggage. I do not believe she used it at the other stores that accept the JCPenny card. She was at JCP.

Thanks for the info CSI.... I have been thinking along the lines of a duffel bag or suitcase with wheels on it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: October 23, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »

I don't know if it is relevant or not...but she did have "Enterprise" listed in her phone info - just a thought..............
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: October 23, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »

Wasn't there a comment made by someone (roommate?) that Tony was angry that she used his vehicle without his permission?  Could it have been on this day?  If not, she must have found a gas can and went back to Amscot to get her car.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: October 23, 2008, 09:26:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.....

Can someone please give me LP and Rob's Message Board address???  I had it yesterday but forgot to bookmark.  I joined the board, since the $9.95 is going to Tim....
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: October 23, 2008, 09:27:53 AM »

The Mc Cain bus is going along I-4 from Daytona to Sarasota
Maybe they should honk at Casey as they pass thru Orlando??
and btw
Good Morning Monkeys!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: October 23, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »

I also wonder about a rolling suitcase.  Another item that crossed my mind is hand weights.

If she purchased either of those items, Caylee is more than likely in water.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 23, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »

I have two thoughts on luggage.  Either way it fits circumstantial evidence.

1.  Was used to bury Caylee.  I would think this would be good in helping search teams.  Much easier to find suitcase then bones spread by animals. 

2.  There was talk about KC going to CA (military man).  Luggage would fit this theory also.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: October 23, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »

Jesse  did not resign willingly. He was asked to resign.
Couldn't cut the mustard, I guess. Not doing a good job.
Regardless, they didn't want to keep him on.
WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.
If it was a bad fit, shouldn't he have been weeded out sooner ?
I really think the Grund family sticking up for Casey is overdone.
The " good Mother " routine is also wearing thin.
No one ever saw her hit the kid. Therefore, she is a good Mother ?

RG said JG left his job because he saw everything in black and white, and it wasn't a good fit (not sure if those are exact words, but that's close).  LE in a JG interview said, "Let's not pick that wound again" or something to that effect when talking about JG leaving the force.  The timing his leaving is so suspicious; can it really be a coincidence?
was it stated that jg passed his first polygraph but failed the second?

I never saw anything on a 2nd polygraph.  Do you know where you saw/heard that?
No I don't remember but i'm sure i read it somewhere. 
I am also curious as to why Amy (i think) stated that Jesse was not allowed at her house.

JP Chatt text messaged Amy that he did not want Jesse G. at his house.  Messages from Grund to Amy:

7/20/2008   6:56:00 PM   Ok well...tell him this is just a friend thing to help and for all of us to talk to each other

7/20/2008   7:59:00 PM   He should not have talked to a detective...oh well. There will be a big hole but it will help

7/20/2008   8:11:00 PM   Its like who wants to be a millionaire

7/20/2008   8:41:00 PM   Leaving the anthony house now

7/22/2008   2:29:00 PM   You and the guys want to get together tonight?

7/22/2008   2:42:00 PM   If she gets out we just need to mobilize

7/22/2008   2:45:00 PM   Cool ric? He has a nickname
7/22/2008   2:58:00 PM   Shorter than amy? So is it just a? Or am?
7/22/2008   3:00:00 PM   Harris rosen has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!
7/22/2008   3:14:00 PM   Orange county is saying the smell in the car is definitively human composition.
7/22/2008   3:17:00 PM   What? When?
7/22/2008   3:21:00 PM   Really? Dead animal why?
7/22/2008   3:23:00 PM   Ok.
7/22/2008   3:28:00 PM   Keep that. Dont tell anyone else. County will want to know that.
7/22/2008   3:33:00 PM   Will do. Dont tell anyone that...not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the time line
7/22/2008   3:42:00 PM   Ok. Tell troy to not tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
7/22/2008   3:51:00 PM   They are a coming. Harris rosen is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message
7/22/2008   3:54:00 PM   Not good news in the hearing. The k9 alerted to human decomposition in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
7/22/2008   4:05:00 PM   She isnt getting out
7/22/2008   4:09:00 PM   Yeah... this is making me sick
7/22/2008   4:46:00 PM   I did maybe idk fred is on my nerve.. how r u
7/22/2008   4:48:00 PM   When do you go in to pick up?
7/22/2008   5:02:00 PM   They are better with company :-p just kidding
7/22/2008   5:42:00 PM   Ok. Oh and ric is just as gulbale as the rest of us obviously. He will never know :-p
7/22/2008   5:46:00 PM   I have to find out if i am talking to melich tonight.
7/22/2008   5:48:00 PM   WIll do
7/22/2008   5:52:00 PM   Will do fo shzzle
7/22/2008   6:28:00 PM   I am in
7/22/2008   6:49:00 PM   When and where we meeting?
Chatt, JP John Philip to Amy 7/22/2008   6:52:00 PM   No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house
Chatt, JP John Philip to Amy 7/22/2008   6:53:00 PM   He will meet us there. Will on the other hand is always welcome
7/22/2008   7:02:00 PM   Ok
7/22/2008   7:08:00 PM   Ok
7/22/2008   7:47:00 PM   Parking now
7/22/2008   8:42:00 PM   tonight I bar? Call me
7/23/2008   3:12:28 AM   Of course it takes me years to find a kindred believer and she is quite special.  Thats definitely encouraging.  Had given up hope of that in the opposite sex.
7/23/2008   3:27:19 AM   Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   2:23:00 PM   R u going to be able to meet up with us tonight?
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      I am glad to show you we are out there. If you ever want to go to status with me before you move let me know!
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      If beliefs turn someone off they obviously werent worth turning on. But is hard. Ive yet to date good christian guy. They are hard to find too
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      Brown
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      Message given. Good night hun. Sleep well

Lee Anthony to cindy 8/3/2008   1:17:25 PM   do u guys need me at the house prior to tonight's vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. Btw-we should not speak of any letters from casey
Lee Anthony to cindy 8/3/2008   1:45:39 PM   Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil. Would u guys be up for going to his office?
Lee Anthony to cindy 8/3/2008   3:26:17 PM   After the vigil sometime tonight.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.