April 19, 2024, 01:49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317254 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: October 23, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

OK, I put the 3D video of the map above in Youtube.  Pretty Cool!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fltqfwFl17A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/fltqfwFl17A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1681 on: October 23, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »

i also heard two diffrent ladies put 200.00 in her account not sure if it came from the news down here or if it was on another web site!! i think if ca/ga don't put money in there then she should go with out caylee is, shes out there all alone!! and hopefully not for long when we search!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: October 23, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

New Thread #49 is all made I have to run.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: October 23, 2008, 10:29:23 AM »

Tater - O/T by the way (and not meant in any political way) I discovered you really can put lipstick on a pig 

Oh Klaas! You are so right!!Never thought about that!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: October 23, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »

New Thread #49 is all made I have to run.

Thanks Blonde!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1685 on: October 23, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »

Tater -- you crack me up. Is that her commissary fund she's holding in the last pic? I noticed a lot of treats can be bought.

And IMO she did not seem to be a fitness fanatic. She's 22. Let's see her in 20 years and then we'll talk.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: October 23, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: October 23, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 

I need to do another and see if there's any "tweeking" I can do.  I think I can slow it down and maybe add more info to the video for each numbered area.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: October 23, 2008, 10:35:51 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 

I need to do another and see if there's any "tweeking" I can do.  I think I can slow it down and maybe add more info to the video for each numbered area.

That would be great!  You are so very talented!
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: October 23, 2008, 10:37:01 AM »

Hello??  CASEY WAS A JOGGER! It's so obvious that she took great care of her body. That girl could walk forever. 

I'm sure...

But now...

And soon..

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: October 23, 2008, 10:37:52 AM »

Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Live In New York!
Posted on October 22nd, 2008
by Jan Barrett in Florida News, Op-ed, Society and Culture
Read 5,920 times.

George and Cindy Anthony took time out of their busy schedules this morning to fly to New York and appear Live on the Today Show where they were interviewed by Meredith Viera. I am assuming this was supposed to be part of their plan to search for Caylee Anthony, their granddaughter that has been missing since mid-June. Caylee’s mother, Casey, is being held in jail with no bond and is charged with first degree murder and other charges. It sounded to me like the whole interview was them pleading Casey’s innocence instead of finding Caylee.

George Anthony told Viera that this is the like the greatest rollercoaster ride he and his family has ever been on.

Cindy says that dropping the child neglect charge is only another tactic to slow them down. She says the murder indictment against her daughter is to prevent Casey’s lawyers from viewing evidence in the case. As usual she always blames the law enforcement.

George Anthony says his daughter is a great mom she was always a great daughter and always will be. He is not going to give up on his daughter now nor will he ever.

When asked about how they feel about all the evidence against Casey, the photo’s taken of her in nightclubs and shopping in stores they still sat there and defended her saying the photos were taken prior to June 16 and they still have faith in their daughter. Cindy says that is the problem with this whole thing. She says if you follow the timeline you will see that it just doesn’t add up. She says Casey’s behavior makes sense. It’s not possible for Casey to be guilty. I guess all the witnesses that told authorities about these photos are lying and Casey is telling the truth. What a crock!

Cindy says that people will never know how they will react in difficult times. Cindy says Casey gets judged everyday. She says a lot of it has been from media exposure. Well duh! I would think that is Casey’s own damn fault by not cooperating and lying to the police from the beginning.

George says there are too many things that don’t add up, and he stands by his belief that his granddaughter is still alive and they are going to find her. He said that they have never doubted their daughter not even in a quiet moment. So what was that 911 call all about? Sure sounded like Cindy doubted her then.

When asked when the last time they spoke to Casey was they said they haven’t spoken to her since she was arrested again. They say Casey has asked them to put their focus on finding Caylee now and not to go to see her at the jail. How noble of Casey to suddenly be thinking of Caylee first, IF that is what Casey actually said. Up until now Casey has wanted this to be all about her. She even got flip about it when she was first in jail saying that all they cared about was Caylee, until she caught herself realizing she was being recorded so she changed her words saying of course she was worried about Caylee too.

Meredith asked Cindy what would happen if time came that she would have to come to terms that Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible for it. Meredith asked would they still stand by their daughter even then. Cindy replied that Caylee comes first but she can’t say what she would do if Casey was guilty but she says she believes Casey is innocent. She says she would support her but she just doesn’t believe that this is the case.

Well in any normal circumstances I would say this was a good thing to do. I have got to voice my opinion about Cindy and George Anthony hopping on that plane and going to New York just so they could be on TV AGAIN! All we hear out of these people is about the tips they get everyday of where Caylee is. They said they have even opened up a new tip line and they have investigators out there looking for Caylee. My question is how come they can get on a plane and head to New York to be on TV instead of hopping that plane to Puerto Rico where they have been telling us for weeks that Caylee is. They are asking for money from people. They say they need the donations to help in the search. Does this mean to help pay for the tickets for two to go to New York or are they going to say that the “Today Show” paid for that. I guess they are such big celebrities now that broadcasting companies are willing to pay for them to appear on their show now.

Ordinarily I would have sympathy for these people mainly because I am a grandparent myself but I have none whatsoever now for these two. I think in the beginning they were sincere but to be honest now I think this is just a game to them. A cat and mouse game to see how long they can throw the detectives off so Casey and her pals can have enough time to plan their strategies. Personally I see Cindy Anthony as much of a liar as her daughter Casey is and I don’t believe anything she says either. She has constantly changed her story for her daughter’s convenience. She should know better.

Maybe people should start boycotting TV shows that have the Anthony’s as guests on their show pleading a case for Casey Anthony. That would put a halt to their stardom. Then maybe time would be spent on actually looking for Caylee. All these appearances are about is Casey. Not for looking for Caylee. They keep saying over and over again they are looking for Caylee but when the interviews start it always goes to Casey and how they believe she is innocent.

I wish they would find Caylee so this can all come to an end. I am so tired of seeing the Anthony’s on TV or online blaming everyone for Caylee not being found but the one that is to blame. They need to completely focus on finding Caylee and forget about having their picture plastered on magazines and online all over and on TV.

Caylee needs to be found. Please say a prayer for her and pray that she is found soon. God Bless You Caylee! We love you honey.

Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/118285

I don't agree with Jan. BECAUSE. Until any of us are in that situation, NONE of us can say what we'd do or how'd we'd react. Cindy n George have faith Caylee is still alive until provin other wise IMO. If that was my grandchild I wouldn't want to beleive it either. I'm sorry but it's the the truth. As for standing by Casey? That's their daughter MOST parents would stand by their child , adult or not. Cindy most likely has guilt because she was fighting for custody of Caylee and BOOM this happened. And just because the public don't SEE Cindy and George searching for Caylee doesn't mean they are not. I know everyone is not gonna agree with me and that's ok. All I'm saying is NONE of us wouldn't know how'd we'd react is all. And I was also thinking, MAYBE Cindy and George are just SAYING they are standing by Casey so they could get TRY to get information from her. Once again JMO..

For weeks there were cameras on the Anthony house.  They did yard work, drove a billboard around town, had vigils, placed tape and no tresspassing signs in their yard, and argued with protestors and the media.  They wouldn't cooperate with Tim, who wanted to find Caylee.

It's one thing to be in denial and stand by your daughter, but quite another to enable her.

I feel very little sympathy for the Anthony's.  They made their bed!

I agree, they also knew what their daughter was capable of....they found that she was a sociopath! Obviously something horrible was happening in that house. So for people to say that you don't know how you would react in that situation, that applies to a normal family! I don't have a sociopathic child so I truly would be shocked!! Again, they were well aware of what Casey was capable of & knew what had happened as soon as they smelled that car! And for them to state anywhere that Casey is the perfect daughter & the perfect mother is appalling! They both make me sick!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: October 23, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 

Thank You!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: October 23, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 

Thank You!

KCJackie - downloading again right now to slow it down.  I can't get more info on the video because of the way YOU labeled each area.  If you put more info on the actual number line instead of below it like this:

408 & Chicksaw - 10:35am talking to Jesse

instead of

408 & Chicksaw
10:35am talking to Jesse

The info would show up on the video.  It shows up if on the main thumbtack (numbered) line instead of a description below.  Does that make sense?

Edited to add:  It takes forever to record the video, lol 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: October 23, 2008, 10:48:11 AM »

I think someone helped Casey move and/or dispose of the body.  The logical suspects are Lee, Tony, or Jesse. 

I think Tony can be eliminated; he didn't love her; that leaves Lee and Jesse.

I would add Annie D to this list.
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »

Klaasend, thanks for the 3d.
That sure is a lot of back and forths. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 

Thank You!

KCJackie - downloading again right now to slow it down.  I can't get more info on the video because of the way YOU labeled each area.  If you put more info on the actual number line instead of below it like this:

instead of

408 & Chicksaw

The info would show up on the video.  It shows up if on the main thumbtack (numbered) line instead of a description below.  Does that make sense?

Klaas, she had so much info (phone calls & activity) you can't possibly fit in on the thumbtack
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: October 23, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.....

Can someone please give me LP and Rob's Message Board address???  I had it yesterday but forgot to bookmark.  I joined the board, since the $9.95 is going to Tim....

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?

Who said the $9.95 was going to Tim?  That's not what the LP website said yesterday?

I said I had heard that L said that. I also said it was not confirmed waiting to hear from L. directly.   The way things go L may not have spoken with Rob yet.  Rob has not be on the site in days.  And L has never been on.

I heard long before the forum was set up that Leonard is not a computer person.  I believe it was Rob who said it at Websleuths. 

I join almost every forum out there but I have to admit, I have concerns joining a site run by Bounty Hunters who's job it is to track down people.  Somehow it doesn't feel "secure" to me.  Note, this is only my personal opinion keeping in mind I'm overly cautious.
This is what it saids on the LP forum.  I hope this is what you might be looking for.
Due to the thousands of phone calls, emails and tips we have received. Our office has started an investigations forum through WWW.WANTEDFUGITIVES.COM You must be a registered member to access this forum. You may join by clicking on the registration link below to sign up and join the forum. A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch or you may donate directly to the search fund on the members page here.
This is the only forum that the REAL Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick are on
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: October 23, 2008, 10:54:02 AM »

Great Job Klaas! 

Thank You!

instead of

408 & Chicksaw

Klaas, she had so much info (phone calls & activity) you can't possibly fit in on the thumbtack

I don't know how to make these maps, so if I'm way off just ignore me.

Can there be more than one thumb tack put in the same place with info from each phone call?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: October 23, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »

KCJackie - ok, I understand I just thought I'd mention it.  I've never attempted to create one of these Live maps so I didn't know.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: October 23, 2008, 10:59:53 AM »

Klaas - I'm trying to clean it up - give me a few.........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.