April 26, 2024, 03:36:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317682 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: October 23, 2008, 02:53:43 PM »

I read on W/S last week that Dante mentioned Annie is still in contact with the Anthony's.

Lisa

I anticipate reading her statement.  She has been flying low on the radar, well, except for her MySpace front page declarations filled with anger. 
~Guideposts
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: October 23, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »

7/23/2008   3:27:19 AM   Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   2:23:00 PM   R u going to be able to meet up with us tonight?

Thanks guideposts

I wonder what the meeting at the Anthonys was all about?

Janet
________

Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?

Cindy called a meeting at her home to get info from Casey's group of friends.  She talks about this with law enforcement when she says Jesse G was on the home computer and it made her suspicious.  Jesse was at her home, but it was through Cindy's own invitation.  This was part of what I call the "Lee investigation".  Those attending are Annie, Amy H., Jesse G that I know of.  Still fleshing this out myself.
~Guideposts

Guideposts ... what do you mean by the "Lee investigation"?

Janet

Janet...that is my own personal term.  After Casey is arrested and Lee talks to her in jail.  He's trying to pindown where is the blackjack, how do I find ZG, etc.  Casey says to Lee 7/26/08

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

Lee also had a handwritten statement of receipts where Casey had purchased things.  Lee was gathering info for the family to desciminate (or descecrate...depending  )
Lee is at this meeting of the friends at the Anthony home.

At the same time I think Jesse Grund was doing his own personal investigation.  In my eye, he's trying to redeem himself with law enforcement and give them as much info as possible, so he is reaching out to the different groups and trying to get them to talk. 
~Guideposts

Why would Jesse Grund need to redeem himself with law enforcement?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1862 on: October 23, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »

CA and GA keep saying, KC is a good mom, a good daughter.
Fact #1 - KC and her daughter lived under their roof, their mortgage, their utility and didn't pay for one dime.
Fact #2 - KC dropped out of high school.
Fact #3 - KC was a teenage pregnancy.
Fact #4 - KC slored around with many, many men
Fact #5 - KC stole from CA/GA
Fact #6 - KC stole gas from GA
Fact #7 - KC ran up her mothers CC's, severely
Fact #8 - KC stole from her Grandparents
Fact #9 - KC stole from her friends
Fact #10 - KC committed fraud
Definition of the word Good:
Good = having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.
Okkk.. they got us... she was a good daughter/mother...(yeah, another lie)

Just have to point out that teenage pregnancy and dropping out of high school alone do not make someone a bad person or a bad mother. I dropped out at 16, and had my daughter at 17. But then got my GED and graduated from college with a B.A. I realize my path is very different from Casey's -- thank God. It just bothers me when teen pregnancy and high school drop out are used synonymously with the word loser.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: October 23, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »

apx. 15 thousand pages ago in an unkbown thread I mentioned one of these.... they are cheap to buy. Under $10
Easy to carry, no matter what the weight inside.

NUT I absolutely agree.  Some kind of plastic or airtight bin, tote, cooler, etc...a simple way to transport.  We aren't talking about a large body, we are talking a child. 

Plus once the bin was out of the trunk it could be dragged if to heavy to carry for much distance. JMHO

I have had to bury my cats and dogs (of course after they had lived a pampered life) and I tell you it is some kind of work! Of course I have toy poodles but it is still work. For KC to bury a plastic container or suitcase she would have to dig a really big and deep hole. I just don't see KC doing that kind of work. But who knows when it comes to an Anthony. JMO

The idea of a bin wasn't so much for burial but more as a way for it to be tolerable to be driving around for a few days with a dead body in your car, then to move it. 

Then what did she do with the bin, luggage, etc.? If she carried Caylee around in her car for 11 days it would have been located by the smell and poor little Caylee's body would have bloated and started decomposing would she have handled her like that? Just a thought

Fluids from Caylee's decomposing body were found in the trunk of the car.  Even a plastic container can leak, especially the cheaper ones.  But even though not water tight, would still help mask the odor of a decomposing body.  The fluids may have only leaked AFTER the body (in the bin) was removed from the trunk. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: October 23, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »

hi guys!

i finally registered after lurking for a while. great site you have here.

the texts that were posted from Jesse to Amy were VERY strange. LE obviously pulled their records, so i wonder if they were asked about these. also the meeting at the A's house that Annie was trying to get everyone to go to.... WTF. i am sickened with the thought that her friends are maybe covering things up from LE, or at least trying to.

Jesse, Amy, ALL of the friends gave permission to have their phone records looked at.  They all brought their phones into LE to have any info on their phones downloaded volunartily.  Amy H.'s was a wealth of info because her messages were saved back to March, IRRC. 

Annie was sort of the axle in the circle of friends Casey had.  She knew most of them/had their phone #'s  and either volunteered or was asked by Cindy to contact everyone about this meeting so they could compare notes about when each person last saw, spoke to Casey.  Cindy was trying on 7/23/08 to get as much info as possible, LE wasn't really going to share a lot with Cindy as they aren't really sure at this point what the Anthony family involvment is. 

We don't know that her friends are covering up for her....we don't have evidence of that.

Welcome to SM 

I read on W/S last week that Dante mentioned Annie is still in contact with the Anthony's.

Lisa

It does make one wonder why any of Casey's friends at this point would be anywhere near the Anthony's.That asscociation should be avoided like the blasted plague which is why I think most of them are all being very quiet right now except for RG...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: October 23, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.....
Can someone please give me LP and Rob's Message Board address???  I had it yesterday but forgot to bookmark.  I joined the board, since the $9.95 is going to Tim....
I thought the $9.95 was to keep their website running. If the money does indeed goes to TES...I will sign up in a heart beat. Can somone verfy this?

Thanks

Chuck
It says:
 A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch
http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?
Thanks Lulu hmmm "portion"   Hmmm is that more than a DIME or less   hmmm   

I e-mailed Lenny and asked how much of each subscription went to Tim and TES and just got a reply.

He (or whomever answered) said "All of the proceeds above operating costs, go to the search for Caylee."

Being new I'm not sure about posting e-mails and I don't want to go against board guidelines. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll forward it.

JMHO
MJ
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: October 23, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »

At the same time I think Jesse Grund was doing his own personal investigation.  In my eye, he's trying to redeem himself with law enforcement and give them as much info as possible, so he is reaching out to the different groups and trying to get them to talk. 
~Guideposts

[/quote]

I think he felt humiliated because of his resignation from the police force.  IF he can bring in information helping to solve Caylee's disappearance, he redeems himeself.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: October 23, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »

~Guideposts

I think he felt humiliated because of his resignation from the police force.  IF he can bring in information helping to solve Caylee's disappearance, he redeems himeself.
[/quote]

I see.
I didn't realize he had resigned from the Police .... what were the circumstances? Was it related to the Anthony case?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: October 23, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »

Fact #1 - KC and her daughter lived under their roof, their mortgage, their utility and didn't pay for one dime.
Good = having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.

Just have to point out that teenage pregnancy and dropping out of high school alone do not make someone a bad person or a bad mother. I dropped out at 16, and had my daughter at 17. But then got my GED and graduated from college with a B.A. I realize my path is very different from Casey's -- thank God. It just bothers me when teen pregnancy and high school drop out are used synonymously with the word loser.

I apologize to you, as I never mean to offend. 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: October 23, 2008, 03:12:52 PM »

Can someone please give me LP and Rob's Message Board address???  I had it yesterday but forgot to bookmark.  I joined the board, since the $9.95 is going to Tim....
I thought the $9.95 was to keep their website running. If the money does indeed goes to TES...I will sign up in a heart beat. Can somone verfy this?

Thanks

Chuck
It says:

I e-mailed Lenny and asked how much of each subscription went to Tim and TES and just got a reply.

He (or whomever answered) said "All of the proceeds above operating costs, go to the search for Caylee."

Being new I'm not sure about posting e-mails and I don't want to go against board guidelines. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll forward it.

That sounds reasonable. You either need adds and "Pop-up's" (like this one), or cash, in order for a site to survive.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: October 23, 2008, 03:13:11 PM »

Thanks

Chuck
It says:

I guess the question would be, what are the operating costs, LOL 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1871 on: October 23, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »

hi guys!

i finally registered after lurking for a while. great site you have here.

the texts that were posted from Jesse to Amy were VERY strange. LE obviously pulled their records, so i wonder if they were asked about these. also the meeting at the A's house that Annie was trying to get everyone to go to.... WTF. i am sickened with the thought that her friends are maybe covering things up from LE, or at least trying to.

Jesse, Amy, ALL of the friends gave permission to have their phone records looked at.  They all brought their phones into LE to have any info on their phones downloaded volunartily.  Amy H.'s was a wealth of info because her messages were saved back to March, IRRC. 

Annie was sort of the axle in the circle of friends Casey had.  She knew most of them/had their phone #'s  and either volunteered or was asked by Cindy to contact everyone about this meeting so they could compare notes about when each person last saw, spoke to Casey.  Cindy was trying on 7/23/08 to get as much info as possible, LE wasn't really going to share a lot with Cindy as they aren't really sure at this point what the Anthony family involvment is. 

We don't know that her friends are covering up for her....we don't have evidence of that.

Welcome to SM 

You are very observant Lisa. This being said...I still stand behind my earlier posts. However.....I'm NOT stupid, nor am I naive. George should grow a "pair", and talk less.

My wife and I still wear our purple Help Find Caylee wrist band (given to us by George). And we will keep keep wearing them until we bring Caylee home.

Chuck,

I totally agree.  I think this is also why there are no close friends or family members supporting them. *sigh*

Lisa
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: October 23, 2008, 03:14:34 PM »

~Guideposts

I see.
I didn't realize he had resigned from the Police .... what were the circumstances? Was it related to the Anthony case?
[/quote]
My understanding is that Jesse had reached the final stage of his rookie period with the LE.  He did not pass the psych eval the department used.  Thus, he was not hired.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: October 23, 2008, 03:17:30 PM »

apx. 15 thousand pages ago in an unkbown thread I mentioned one of these.... they are cheap to buy. Under $10
Easy to carry, no matter what the weight inside.

NUT I absolutely agree.  Some kind of plastic or airtight bin, tote, cooler, etc...a simple way to transport.  We aren't talking about a large body, we are talking a child. 

Plus once the bin was out of the trunk it could be dragged if to heavy to carry for much distance. JMHO

I have had to bury my cats and dogs (of course after they had lived a pampered life) and I tell you it is some kind of work! Of course I have toy poodles but it is still work. For KC to bury a plastic container or suitcase she would have to dig a really big and deep hole. I just don't see KC doing that kind of work. But who knows when it comes to an Anthony. JMO

The idea of a bin wasn't so much for burial but more as a way for it to be tolerable to be driving around for a few days with a dead body in your car, then to move it. 

Then what did she do with the bin, luggage, etc.? If she carried Caylee around in her car for 11 days it would have been located by the smell and poor little Caylee's body would have bloated and started decomposing would she have handled her like that? Just a thought

Fluids from Caylee's decomposing body were found in the trunk of the car.  Even a plastic container can leak, especially the cheaper ones.  But even though not water tight, would still help mask the odor of a decomposing body.  The fluids may have only leaked AFTER the body (in the bin) was removed from the trunk. 

Klaas ... my theory implies that on the June 25th or 26th or 27th ... Caylee was taken from a location near the playhouse where she was buried on June 18th and ... and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  There was dirt found in the trunk.

Maybe the plastic bag broke and decomposition fluid leaked into the trunk.  Maybe Caylee was placed in a protected container prior to burial.

Maybe this wannabe detective needs some fresh air.

After a bitw of lunch ... a walk with friends will help clear the cobwebs.  It is a beautiful sunny autumn day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The colours of the changing leaves ...

Later, Janet
12:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1874 on: October 23, 2008, 03:19:04 PM »

No need to apologize. Having my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. I just like to use myself as a positive example to others who may be facing the same situation.

I remember you, Caylee.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: October 23, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

snipped >>>>

That is a possibility. But what happened to the container? If she had put it in water it would float even if she weighted it down. If she was really seen with a shovel and a paper bag that suggests she buried her. I understand containers leak, I assume you are talking about the fluids, hair and dirt found in the trunk. But that makes no sense to me and a plastic container would retain the smell and some decomposition. With all the searches I would think that the container would have been found. I don't know what she did with Caylee but she didn't do anything that was too difficult (not her style). If she drove around with her little body for so long that is an indicator to me she didn't know what to do with her for quite a long time and just had to get her out of her car. I don't think she is that smart, she just got lucky with so much time passing and the weather. JMHO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: October 23, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »

~Guideposts

I see.
My understanding is that Jesse had reached the final stage of his rookie period with the LE.  He did not pass the psych eval the department used.  Thus, he was not hired.
[/quote]

This what I don't understand: One needs to be "Hired", to be able to be a rookie LE. Once you har hired, you just have a probationary period.

(I'm former reserve Deputy for Brevard Co.)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: October 23, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »

Kobilinsky is NO LONGER WORTH LISTENING TO, HE HAS BECOME A PAID MISDIRECTOR OF THE SCIENCE. 

Nancy Grace would be better off informing her audience from her own experiences & knowledge than having such a disgrace on her program to intentionally misinform her audience.

IMO his insinuation that the dog may have hit on a dead animal by the pool is only giving credence to the fiasco with Gale's cadaver dog incident .... not good!

Poking holes to create doubt.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: October 23, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »

Colt45 - yes, one can ask for a membership fee or have ads.  The thing is Leonard already had his website to promote his business, the forum is simply added on to that site.  The forum will actually promote Leonard and his business.

Servers are the issue.  Now, with SM, Red who owns Scared Monkeys both .com and .net makes his living doing something entirely outside of Scared Monkeys.  Really the bulk of SM is for missing persons cases which Red feels very strongly about.  Thus the ads for revenue to help pay for the servers.

At Scared Monkeys,  the Admin and Moderators in the forum are unpaid volunteers.   

I have no problem with a forum charging for membership.  I am very careful though WHO I give my personal information to and honestly, prior to this case I never heard of Leonard Padilla.  So as curious as I am about Leonard's forum, I won't pay $9.95 to give my private information to someone who makes a living tracking down people.  Call me paranoid or overly cautious, that's just the way I am.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 23, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »

No need to apologize. Having my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. I just like to use myself as a positive example to others who may be facing the same situation.

And that you should!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.