April 15, 2024, 10:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317140 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1920 on: October 23, 2008, 04:08:23 PM »

That's good about the KOA offering reduced rates for those who want to help.

On another note...........how long exactly does this interview go on?  I mean, ya know, I think CA has a ya know problem, aside from not knowing when to shut up.  I'd hate to be cornered by her if she was a door to door salesman. 

All salesmen should: Beware of her HAMMER!

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: October 23, 2008, 04:09:36 PM »

NBC News confirmed it paid a "nominal" fee for photographs as part of its coverage of the Casey Anthony case, the same day her parents appeared on the Today show and told a national audience they think their missing granddaughter is still alive.

The Orlando Sentinel asked NBC to address a rumor that it paid George and Cindy Anthony for their interview on the morning broadcast.

A spokeswoman wrote in an e-mail: "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is standard in the industry."

Would love to know what is deemed nominal they also pay guesy air and local transportation ( probably limo in NYC) , hotel ( not the Holiday Inn , and a liberal food allowance....no Mickey D's!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: October 23, 2008, 04:12:42 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!

I don't agree..Murder doesn't have to be related to anything concerning sex..It could of happened in a fit of rage.Caylee crying and whining to go back to the only home she ever knew could have put Casey into this fit of rage.I do not believe that Cindy made it that easy as you say for Casey to be a party girl.She had a job remember?She had to get up early and make a living.I can totally see Cindy making Casey step up and take care of the child she gave birth to..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: October 23, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »

Agreed, there is certainly exploitation all the way around. Poor baby girl. If it helps to find her it will be worth it.

I just want to make it clear that I don't feel TES is exploiting anyone...and I'll leave it at that.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: October 23, 2008, 04:17:25 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!

I don't agree..Murder doesn't have to be related to anything concerning sex..It could of happened in a fit of rage.Caylee crying and whining to go back to the only home she ever knew could have put Casey into this fit of rage.I do not believe that Cindy made it that easy as you say for Casey to be a party girl.She had a job remember?She had to get up early and make a living.I can totally see Cindy making Casey step up and take care of the child she gave birth to..jmo

I wonder if any of Casey's friends, or family,  has ever seen her in a "Fit of rage"??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: October 23, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...and welcome new Monks!! I have been peeking in all day here and there....HAD to get some at home things done I see y'all were discussing the Grunds again...GOOD because something is just Right right about father and son...I am not insinuating they had anything to do with Caylee's death ...but I do think they are now trying to protect Casey....to keep her from getting the death penalty. I am so glad Casey is in jail.....however I do kinda miss the action at the house from time to time!  LOL  Lots of good theories and info today...the maps are terrific...even I understand them and that is quite an accomplishment.   Someone , sorry don't remember who, said there is nothing good to say about that A's...and I thought when I read it...there is one good thing...they did love Caylee.....but now I feel they are willing to give up justice for Caylee....for Casey... Caylee was/is a throw away child for them it seems. George keeps saying over and over...it's about Caylee...it always have been and it always will be....but he LIES.....now it is all about Casey. How in the world do these people sleep at night...in that house...surrounded by all of Caylee things, knowing in their heart of hearts that she is dead and their daughter was responsible....HOW CAN THEY STAY THERE????

I'm with you Sunny. My problem with this whole thing -- well one of my problems -- is that when you love someone you don't stop loving that person when he or she dies. My grandparents are dead. But I didn't say, oh, well they're gone, no more loving them. I still love them. Always will. If the Anthonys love Caylee, bring her home and give her a respectful burial. Love her enough to do that. This does not mean they stop loving Casey or that they are choosing one over the other. It would just mean doing the right thing. I know it's hard, but it's still the right thing. And yes it is a choice. They do have a choice.

I agree.....I do think they still love Caylee...but they know Caylee is never coming home....and now I  think they are trying to save Casey...I think Cindy will wind up in a mental institution and George will simply disappear and start a new life.....I think Lee has already starting doing just that....if my brother were accused of something I knew he didn't do I'd be on every media outlet I could screaming his innocence.....Lee???  uuuummmmmmm and I don't believe it is because he is Caylee's bioDad .... I think he finally admitted that Casey killed Caylee and she is going to have to pay for it.....and I think he is just trying to distance himself from things now...actually he started distancing weeks ago..and I think he was merely being an axxhole by not volunteering his DNA..and I'd love to know what caused his awakening??  all is JMO of couse and subject to change without notice! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: October 23, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »

Agreed, there is certainly exploitation all the way around. Poor baby girl. If it helps to find her it will be worth it.

I just want to make it clear that I don't feel TES is exploiting anyone...and I'll leave it at that.

TES "exploiting" anything....is not even remotely possible. 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: October 23, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »

NBC News confirmed it paid a "nominal" fee for photographs as part of its coverage of the Casey Anthony case, the same day her parents appeared on the Today show and told a national audience they think their missing granddaughter is still alive.

The Orlando Sentinel asked NBC to address a rumor that it paid George and Cindy Anthony for their interview on the morning broadcast.

A spokeswoman wrote in an e-mail: "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is standard in the industry."

Would love to know what is deemed nominal they also pay guesy air and local transportation ( probably limo in NYC) , hotel ( not the Holiday Inn , and a liberal food allowance....no Mickey D's!!

I'm with you on this one Sunny. I would hope that it would be illegal for anyone other than Casey to sell pics of Caylee. George and Cindy aren't her parents. But then again..what do i know? lol!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: October 23, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

I wonder if any of Casey's friends, or family,  has ever seen her in a "Fit of rage"??

I would bet that her family has, but they would never admit it.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: October 23, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »

Wow, what an interesting post.
and George "the person in the trunk is not my granddaughter".
Maybe the incest produced a XXYY boy/girl baby. Yes indeed it would be a motive for murder.
Covered up accidents=murder.

I have definitely thought for some time now that paternity will solve this case.  I think it will explain why a normal, shy, quiet, good student suddenly drops out of high school.  I think it will explain why that same dropout with family help hides the fact that she is pregnant up until the 7th month.  I think it will explain why that same girl who was employee of the year at her kiosk for Kodak suddenly abandons her job.  I think paternity will give us a clue why she was enabled through lying, stealing, cheating, and sleeping around with various partners.  I think it will explain the resentment towards her family and towards her daughter that she was outwardly saddled with responsibility for.  I think it will explain why she wanted to become first position again, the same position Caylee occupied with her parents.  I think it will explain why she planned and planned and dreamed of "losing" her daughter and what she would gain.  I think it will explain why the family has surrounded her and circled the wagons for her.  It will explain why certain folks, one in particular had to be subpoenaed for DNA.  It will likely explain everything, and it is about the only thing that makes any of this make sense.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: October 23, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »

I'm sure they have or at least the family has.Will they admit it?Doubt it but Casey talked to them like dogs so....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »

MO - family yes...friends...no....we must never for that Casey is a chameleon....she adapts herself to situations and people...she becomes what she thinks they want/need her to be.

Rest in Peace Caylee

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1932 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »

I'm with you on this one Sunny. I would hope that it would be illegal for anyone other than Casey to sell pics of Caylee. George and Cindy aren't her parents. But then again..what do i know? lol!!

Tipsters tell TVNewser that NBC News paid $5,000, for a “Cindy Anthony interview.” Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony who is in jail on murder charges in the case of her daughter, Caylee. The interview took place on the Today show last Wednesday.

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, “NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry.”

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a “major media organization” helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from “rights holders.”

http://caseyanthonynews.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/news-paid-5000-for-a-cindy-anthony-interview/

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: October 23, 2008, 04:32:18 PM »

MO - family yes...friends...no....we must never for that Casey is a chameleon....she adapts herself to situations and people...she becomes what she thinks they want/need her to be.

Hi Sunny! We musn't forget also that the neighbors said they could hear Casey screaming at her parents!!! Must have been a pretty good elevated rage to be heard all the way next door eh?

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1934 on: October 23, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »

[/quote]

I have definitely thought for some time now that paternity will solve this case.  I think it will explain why a normal, shy, quiet, good student suddenly drops out of high school.  I think it will explain why that same dropout with family help hides the fact that she is pregnant up until the 7th month.  I think it will explain why that same girl who was employee of the year at her kiosk for Kodak suddenly abandons her job.  I think paternity will give us a clue why she was enabled through lying, stealing, cheating, and sleeping around with various partners.  I think it will explain the resentment towards her family and towards her daughter that she was outwardly saddled with responsibility for.  I think it will explain why she wanted to become first position again, the same position Caylee occupied with her parents.  I think it will explain why she planned and planned and dreamed of "losing" her daughter and what she would gain.  I think it will explain why the family has surrounded her and circled the wagons for her.  It will explain why certain folks, one in particular had to be subpoenaed for DNA.  It will likely explain everything, and it is about the only thing that makes any of this make sense.
[/quote]

You just explained what I have been thinking from the get go, I just could not put it as clear as you.  Thank you!!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: October 23, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »

Tipsters tell TVNewser that NBC News paid $5,000, for a “Cindy Anthony interview.” Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony who is in jail on murder charges in the case of her daughter, Caylee. The interview took place on the Today show last Wednesday.

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, “NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry.”

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a “major media organization” helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from “rights holders.”
http://caseyanthonynews.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/news-paid-5000-for-a-cindy-anthony-interview/

Who are the legal "rights holders"?? Who owned the licensed images, and videos?? Who does this money really belong to??  It seems that there could be a legal dispute on ownership in my opinion.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1936 on: October 23, 2008, 04:36:07 PM »

does anyone know off hand what time Tony went to the airport on the 30th?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: October 23, 2008, 04:36:15 PM »

again....JMO - but when George screamed out that the person in the car was not his granddaughter....I don't think there is any hidden meaning to that...I think it was just someone so frustrated and in such great denial....he just got his mind and mouth twisted....I have done it myself on a few occasions As bad as they, the A's are.....the level of stress, frustration, denial, anger and fear has had to be off the scale. Granted they brought MOST of it on themselves.....and I never ever want to be in a postion of testing my own tolerance levels in this manner.  I am sure by now I would have either beat the truth out of Casey and would be sitting in jail or I would have been committed to a padded room by now.

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: October 23, 2008, 04:36:15 PM »

Wow, what an interesting post.
and George "the person in the trunk is not my granddaughter".
Maybe the incest produced a XXYY boy/girl baby. Yes indeed it would be a motive for murder.
Covered up accidents=murder.

I agree Russ, as distasteful as it is it's the only thing that makes sense.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: October 23, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »

Lot's of women that have killed their children had nothing to do with sex or incest...Just do a search,you'll see....Makes for a good perverted story but I don't believe it happened in Casey or Caylee Anthony's case...jmo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.