April 25, 2024, 06:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317642 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: October 23, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!

I don't agree..Murder doesn't have to be related to anything concerning sex..It could of happened in a fit of rage.Caylee crying and whining to go back to the only home she ever knew could have put Casey into this fit of rage.I do not believe that Cindy made it that easy as you say for Casey to be a party girl.She had a job remember?She had to get up early and make a living.I can totally see Cindy making Casey step up and take care of the child she gave birth to..jmo

I wonder if any of Casey's friends, or family,  has ever seen her in a "Fit of rage"??

MO - family yes...friends...no....we must never for that Casey is a chameleon....she adapts herself to situations and people...she becomes what she thinks they want/need her to be.

Hi Sunny! We musn't forget also that the neighbors said they could hear Casey screaming at her parents!!! Must have been a pretty good elevated rage to be heard all the way next door eh?

Hi Taters...you are right.........I'll bet she was a hell cat at home...she has a nasty mouth for sure....she would be wearing dentures if she belonged to me and even thought about talking like that to me....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1941 on: October 23, 2008, 04:41:35 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!

I don't agree..Murder doesn't have to be related to anything concerning sex..It could of happened in a fit of rage.Caylee crying and whining to go back to the only home she ever knew could have put Casey into this fit of rage.I do not believe that Cindy made it that easy as you say for Casey to be a party girl.She had a job remember?She had to get up early and make a living.I can totally see Cindy making Casey step up and take care of the child she gave birth to..jmo

I wonder if any of Casey's friends, or family,  has ever seen her in a "Fit of rage"??

She has friends?  If it was out of rage IMO it was over the fact that she was unable to do something with one of the men in her life.  Look at all the flags we have been told of thus far.
1. Can not go to Puerto Rico with friends  2.  Can not go to NY with boyfriend  3.  Can not spend time with ExCop friend due to "Little Snott" 4. Can not party due to no babysitter

IMO she found her own solution to her ongoing "obstical" and also had the perk of sticking it to Cindy in the process.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: October 23, 2008, 04:42:39 PM »

does anyone know off hand what time Tony went to the airport on the 30th?

I don't remember...I know Annie went very early in the AM...but I can't remember about Tony

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: October 23, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, “NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry.”

aroobagoogle translation  Arrow This is how "we" at NBC gets past the anger that everyday Americans feel when we enrich the scummy Anthony Family.

+++

Hi littleone  Chef

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: October 23, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »

Agreed, there is certainly exploitation all the way around. Poor baby girl. If it helps to find her it will be worth it.

NO WAY could you classify TES as exploiting ANY missing persons case.  I am unsure as to why you would even think that. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »

She has friends?  If it was out of rage IMO it was over the fact that she was unable to do something with one of the men in her life.  Look at all the flags we have been told of thus far.
1. Can not go to Puerto Rico with friends  2.  Can not go to NY with boyfriend  3.  Can not spend time with ExCop friend due to "Little Snott" 4. Can not party due to no babysitter

IMO she found her own solution to her ongoing "obstical" and also had the perk of sticking it to Cindy in the process.

I think it was a *build up* of lot's of things.You're right Dolce but there had to of been a snap too and with her being so much on edge like she was,it didn't take much..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1946 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

Hello all Monkeys

The only person that is being exploited it little Caylee
The A's are using her for money if they want to find her they would have said keep your money we don't care about that just keep her picture out there so everyone can see it.
The creeps that are selling Caylee pictures on ebay are using her.
Everyone that is selling anything that has to do with Caylee they are just using her.
Kolbe is using her he sold out for the all mighty dollar.
Caseys friends are using her by keeping things from LE they were doing drugs and illegal crap. So they don't care as long as they cover their own butts.

TES and Tim Miller and LE are the only ones that have not exploited Caylee they are trying to find this baby why because they care that is what they have devoted their life's too

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1947 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:45 PM »

again....JMO - but when George screamed out that the person in the car was not his granddaughter....I don't think there is any hidden meaning to that...I think it was just someone so frustrated and in such great denial....he just got his mind and mouth twisted....I have done it myself on a few occasions As bad as they, the A's are.....the level of stress, frustration, denial, anger and fear has had to be off the scale. Granted they brought MOST of it on themselves.....and I never ever want to be in a postion of testing my own tolerance levels in this manner.  I am sure by now I would have either beat the truth out of Casey and would be sitting in jail or I would have been committed to a padded room by now.

Hi Sunny - I've been thinking there might have been another body in the back yard and George dug that up before the police got there.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 23, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »

MO - family yes...friends...no....we must never for that Casey is a chameleon....she adapts herself to situations and people...she becomes what she thinks they want/need her to be.

Hi Sunny! We musn't forget also that the neighbors said they could hear Casey screaming at her parents!!! Must have been a pretty good elevated rage to be heard all the way next door eh?

Hi Taters...you are right.........I'll bet she was a hell cat at home...she has a nasty mouth for sure....she would be wearing dentures if she belonged to me and even thought about talking like that to me....

I hear ta Sunny,loud and clear!!! DITTO!!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1949 on: October 23, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »

WARNING, warning, danger approaching!! I AM ALL READY TO LOCK 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: October 23, 2008, 04:50:05 PM »

again....JMO - but when George screamed out that the person in the car was not his granddaughter....I don't think there is any hidden meaning to that...I think it was just someone so frustrated and in such great denial....he just got his mind and mouth twisted....I have done it myself on a few occasions As bad as they, the A's are.....the level of stress, frustration, denial, anger and fear has had to be off the scale. Granted they brought MOST of it on themselves.....and I never ever want to be in a postion of testing my own tolerance levels in this manner.  I am sure by now I would have either beat the truth out of Casey and would be sitting in jail or I would have been committed to a padded room by now.

Hi Sunny - I've been thinking there might have been another body in the back yard and George dug that up before the police got there.

That would fit into Cindy's quote of "I can't lose another one".  Also would explain why they do not believe Caylee is dead.  Ok thanks for creeping me out Rob.   

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1951 on: October 23, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »

I sure wish there was video of the interrogation with Casey and LE. I would love to see her facial expressions etc. BTW does anyone have a quick link on hand where I can go back and listen to them throughly? TIA

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: October 23, 2008, 04:51:54 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »

Good, I'll sit back and watch 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1954 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:38 PM »

I can't remember for the life of me where I saw or heard it - maybe in Amy Huizenga's interview with LE, but she makes a statement in regards to JP Chatt that I've wondered about.  She says something to the effect that he "shouldn't even be as involved as he is" in the investigation and she says it kind of out of the blue.   I just can't figure out what that's about.

I'm also wondering if the texts between Jesse and Amy are about JP. 

Does anyone else remember this?  I'll see if I can find it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, “NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry.”

aroobagoogle translation  Arrow This is how "we" at NBC gets past the anger that everyday Americans feel when we enrich the scummy Anthony Family.

+++

Hi littleone  Chef

Hey Rob..
You have no idea how mad this makes me. **watch out for flying china!!** 

And to add fuel to the fire- It is also how ABC gets past angry Americans (like me)

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

I wouldn't think anyone would be a "rights holder" to a picture/pictures of a juvenile. I would assume that her parent /legal guardian would have to sign.  (i guess) 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »

Nut gets pumped UP!! 

+++

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »

Lot's of women that have killed their children had nothing to do with sex or incest...Just do a search,you'll see....Makes for a good perverted story but I don't believe it happened in Casey or Caylee Anthony's case...jmo

Sure.  But incest is far more prevalent than murder, and violence stems from incest: 

Stats quickly ----------------------------------------------
# 1 in 3 females and 1 in 6 males in Canada experience some form of sexual abuse before the age of 18.
# 80% of all child abusers are the father, foster father, stepfather or another relative or close family friend of the victim.
# Incestuous relationships last 7 years on average
# 75% of mothers are not aware of the incest in their family
# 60-80% of offenders in a study of imprisoned rapists had been molested as children
# 80% of prostitutes and juvenile delinquents, in another study, were sexually abused as children

http://www.safekidsbc.ca/statistics.htm

Just found these here, but stats are pretty universal in the industrialized world.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1958 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »

IMO she found her own solution to her ongoing "obstacle" and also had the perk of sticking it to Cindy in the process.

I think it was a *build up* of lot's of things.You're right Dolce but there had to of been a snap too and with her being so much on edge like she was,it didn't take much..

Thats exactly my point.  Those I mentioned are just what we know from this case and the events that surrounded Caylees "disappearance"...we have no idea what else has gone on really outside of May/June/July.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1959 on: October 23, 2008, 04:58:57 PM »

+++

Hi littleone  Chef

Hey Rob..
You have no idea how mad this makes me. **watch out for flying china!!** 

And to add fuel to the fire- It is also how ABC gets past angry Americans (like me)

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

I wouldn't think anyone would be a "rights holder" to a picture/pictures of a juvenile. I would assume that her parent /legal guardian would have to sign.  (i guess) 

littleone ( I just love that SN  )

AND YOU KNOW IT'S ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE BY THE LYING LIARS.

If they just pay for the photos why the need to have the scummy Anthony Family spew their bullshit?

JUST SHOW THE PICTURES - oh that's right - the picture aren't going to attract any viewers - it's the Anthony FreakFamily that gets the audience. So they need the train wreck in reality.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.