April 20, 2024, 06:00:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317348 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #280 on: October 21, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »

one more point why do so many people think it is impossible for a 110 pound person to lift a person that weighs 35 pounds. I'm not understand that at all.

Caylee was her child, presumably, she lifted her every day of her life.
Good point Rob.  In my work out I would bench more than that and then I weighed at 105.  I am getting to 110, but I am not alloud to lift heavy things right now...however I can still see myself being able to do it, dead weight or live child.  ESPECIALLY if my life and freedom where at stake.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 21, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »

The plastic bag would not have to break, just leak, and they often do that.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2008, 10:21:23 PM »

I know I am not doing this right....here is the post last night that kept me awake....I agree about the purchase most likely being a duffel bag of some sort...the other part about the phone call is what kept going through my mind.....

Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Thanks Cubbee - interresting.

klaas... what do you think of the part about the phone call to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence?

Not sure, trying to figure out what that item would be.

I know..... I lost sleep over that comment trying to figure it out...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »

Maybe she called to see if her order had been delivered to the house.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »

I suppose she could have left the car at AMSCOT, called Tony, had him take her home, then later borrowed his Jeep, gone back to AMSCOT, where the car with the body still in it was parked, gone somewhere in her car, gotten rid of the body, gone back to AMSCOT, left it there, gone home in Tony's Jeep.  Pretty busy day.

Let's brainstorm incriminating things she could have purchased at J.C. Penny.

Shovel
Flashlight
Large quantities of bleach
Duffel bag or suitcase with wheels
Wheel barrow

Maybe childrens comforter or bedding to wrap her in for her final resting ... before she placed her in the trash bag and in an dumpster?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #285 on: October 21, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »

When the phone records were available, there was a call to the JCP credit department.
Probably checking to see how much room was on the card, like how close to the credit limit.
Tim had also said that there would be no need for her to go very far from the road. I don't know what the terrain was at the end of June, probably went just as far as she could or had to.
.. The car had been Lee's at one time. He also has access to it before it was taken away for evidence. Process of elimination. 

What bothers me about "not too far from the road" or 80 ft theory is what if she was able to drag/carry her further? After reading about the Chandra Levey murder, I would carry a body a whole lot further knowing LE only searches just so far in, then clears the area. Chandra bones were found just beyond the search area.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: October 21, 2008, 10:23:47 PM »

I suppose she could have left the car at AMSCOT, called Tony, had him take her home, then later borrowed his Jeep, gone back to AMSCOT, where the car with the body still in it was parked, gone somewhere in her car, gotten rid of the body, gone back to AMSCOT, left it there, gone home in Tony's Jeep.  Pretty busy day.

Shovel
Flashlight
Wheel barrow

plastic tote of some sort?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 21, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »

I think Rob Dick must have been saying that she called JC Penney to see if the card was activated or had enough left of the limit to bother going over there.  I think this family may have been into maxing out credit cards on a regular basis.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: October 21, 2008, 10:23:58 PM »

I know I am not doing this right....here is the post last night that kept me awake....I agree about the purchase most likely being a duffel bag of some sort...the other part about the phone call is what kept going through my mind.....

Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Thanks for this repost Cubbee. 

simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

can someone give me the link to donate to TES, I would like to make a donation
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2008, 10:24:38 PM »

Shovel
Flashlight
Wheel barrow

Those are all good guesses - I wonder if JC Penney sells stuff like shovels (I really didn't think so) but certainly they sell duffels and suitcases - this could arouse Cindy's suspicions if said bag was no longer around.  I know you can use a JCP card at CVS too.  Casey probably knew that, being the little thieving shopaholic she is. 
I don't think she bought bleach, no evidence it was used anywhere.
hmmmmmm.....
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: October 21, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

Maybe she was calling to see if her Mom had found out she stole the card and if the account was still active or if her Mom closed it.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: October 21, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »

I have 2 thoughts here
First being, why would she use something so obvious as a suitcase to store a body at burial?  I mean that would stick out like a sore thumb in the woods, as would a rug, and shower curtain.

Second being, if she did package a suitcase then maybe her call to the marine was just a cover for the purchase of the suitcase that was sure to come up once the investigation began.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: October 21, 2008, 10:26:54 PM »

I think Chandra Levy's body may have been tossed or rolled down into a ravine.  And there is always the possibility that she was forced to walk down there and then killed in that place.

Florida is pretty flat around Orlando, isn't it?  But it would be hard to roll a suitcase or wheel barrow throw sawgrass and forest growth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: October 21, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

Cubbee - you've got mail!! 

Ummmm..... I don't .....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 21, 2008, 10:27:26 PM »

I went to Murt's video cam and chat place last night and he gave his opinion on different aspects of the case.  I think he is right that she had no help, as hard as that is to believe.  He says she does not trust anyone enough to get help.  And he thinks Caylee was put into a duffel bag of some kind and Casey dragged her into the woods or wherever when she could not lift her.  He has really put a lot of thought into this case.  His idea that land searchers probably don't need to go any farther than 80 feet off the roadside is a good one.  She could not carry the body much farther than that.

I totally agree with Murt.  "Trust no one, only yourself".
I think that whatever she bought at JCP (that hasn't been revealed yet) is something very incriminating to help her dispose of the body.  A duffel, a shovel, whatever - something that Cindy recognized immediately as being incriminating.

Considering Casey Anthony ... the main suspect ... used her mother's credit cards during the month following when Caylee was last seen should be a good legal reason why Cindy Anthony's statement could be subpoena.  After all ... justice for Caylee Marie is what it is all about.

Janet

++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=871E61F27E081D3BD1B0E55372563934?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

'Verdict with Dan Abrams' for Tuesday, July 29
updated 8:16 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 30, 2008

CLINT VAN ZANDT, FORMER FBI PROFILER: ... Supposedly, there are some reports that she took or stole or borrowed a credit card from her mother and ran up $40,000, $45,000 worth of bills on that credit card.

... there ought to be some financial trail.  Dan, this is one more time I‘ll follow the money.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932586/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »

Does anyone have the TES donation link for Simy?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #297 on: October 21, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »

I have 2 thoughts here
First being, why would she use something so obvious as a suitcase to store a body at burial?  I mean that would stick out like a sore thumb in the woods, as would a rug, and shower curtain.

Second being, if she did package a suitcase then maybe her call to the marine was just a cover for the purchase of the suitcase that was sure to come up once the investigation began.

I agree with you both ways - my gut just tells me that whatever she bought is a lot more incriminating than a suitcase or bag.  And I don't think we'll get to hear what it is until trial, unless they release it to Baez as part of a required evidence sharing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

Shovel
Flashlight
Wheel barrow
I thought that Tony stated that LE had the dogs sniff his vehicle and it was cleared. Is it possible that Casey could have cleaned the car thuroughly enough that a dog would not detect a hint that a dead body was once present?  I think that Hudsunn could have a good idea if this is possible.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »

This is a possible purchase that might need a call for more directions ,   one of those digger things that you can use with a household drill.  Sometimes dept. stores sell more "made for tv type" things .

She may have bought a jogger type stroller
Maybe a small steam cleaner or air purifier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.