April 25, 2024, 08:11:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317647 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

JC Penney probably has a gardening supply center that would have a shovel, rake, etc. in it.

Golly, this is hard.  Maybe she bought some kind of overall or cover up for herself.  Something she could put on before handling the body.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2008, 10:29:47 PM »

I know I am not doing this right....here is the post last night that kept me awake....I agree about the purchase most likely being a duffel bag of some sort...the other part about the phone call is what kept going through my mind.....

Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Thanks for this repost Cubbee. 

YW.... any thoughts about the last part re:the phone call?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2008, 10:30:23 PM »

thanks for asking  i would like to make that donation tonight
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2008, 10:30:27 PM »

Oh so it has more to do with his job.  My husband is an airline pilot and sees everything from an analytical side and is not swayed by emotion.  He sometimes doesn't understand why this case bothers me so much.    Men!

Lisa

oooh... next time they drive us crazy at the same time, let's use some pilot perks and fly away to fiji or something... 

Sounds great! 

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2008, 10:30:28 PM »

can someone give me the link to donate to TES, I would like to make a donation

Hi Simy...here you go!  http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »

I have 2 thoughts here
First being, why would she use something so obvious as a suitcase to store a body at burial?  I mean that would stick out like a sore thumb in the woods, as would a rug, and shower curtain.

Second being, if she did package a suitcase then maybe her call to the marine was just a cover for the purchase of the suitcase that was sure to come up once the investigation began.
[/quot

I was thinking maybe she just used the duffle bag to get the body to the woods then dump the body out of the duffle and put the duffle somewhere else.  But securing a story with the Marine makes sense if she bought some type of luggage.  Dang it I want the trial to start  NOW!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

can someone give me the link to donate to TES, I would like to make a donation

Hi Simy...here you go!  http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Thank you Dolce!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »

IMO I think she may have put Caylee in a trash bag for a time, and as others have supposed it leaked.
I think she probably took a suitcase from the house and then put Caylee in that and moved her.
A suitcase or duffel with wheels, because at that point it would have been difficult at best to move her.
Then she had to go to JC Penneys to replace the missing item from the house. Remember Cindy saying nothing was missing?

The first time someone posted the link to the leopard luggage from JC Penneys, I just had a really strange feeling about it. Not sure why, but when I read that it had a pink lining, it just made my stomach lurch. Not sure why whoever posted the luggage link chose that particular luggage so if any monkeys know why I would love to hear about it.
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=14817f3&RefPage=X6&deptID=58165&catID=58165&cmOrigID=1422400&cmPosID=1&CmCatId=

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »

I suppose she could have left the car at AMSCOT, called Tony, had him take her home, then later borrowed his Jeep, gone back to AMSCOT, where the car with the body still in it was parked, gone somewhere in her car, gotten rid of the body, gone back to AMSCOT, left it there, gone home in Tony's Jeep.  Pretty busy day.

Let's brainstorm incriminating things she could have purchased at J.C. Penny.

Shovel
Flashlight
Large quantities of bleach
Duffel bag or suitcase with wheels
Wheel barrow
I thought that Tony stated that LE had the dogs sniff his vehicle and it was cleared. Is it possible that Casey could have cleaned the car thuroughly enough that a dog would not detect a hint that a dead body was once present?  I think that Hudsunn could have a good idea if this is possible.

No, I don't think she ever put the body in Tony's car - it was in her car.  Now the question for me becomes, if LP is correct that she left the car, came back for it and then dumped the body, was she originally just planning to leave the body in the car, to be discovered ? and then changed her mind?  Or had she just not completed her plan yet ?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2008, 10:32:03 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »

I know I am not doing this right....here is the post last night that kept me awake....I agree about the purchase most likely being a duffel bag of some sort...the other part about the phone call is what kept going through my mind.....

Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Thanks for this repost Cubbee. 

YW.... any thoughts about the last part re:the phone call?
Yes!  I think she might have called to make sure the card had not yet been cancelled.  She probably knew that Cindy was on to her theft given the fight over the stolen money from Grandma's bank account and Casey wanted to be sure that the crads she had access to were still available for use.  IMO

simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2008, 10:32:11 PM »

thank you Dolce will do that now
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2008, 10:32:38 PM »

Goodnight mammy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »

I went to Murt's video cam and chat place last night and he gave his opinion on different aspects of the case.  I think he is right that she had no help, as hard as that is to believe.  He says she does not trust anyone enough to get help.  And he thinks Caylee was put into a duffel bag of some kind and Casey dragged her into the woods or wherever when she could not lift her.  He has really put a lot of thought into this case.  His idea that land searchers probably don't need to go any farther than 80 feet off the roadside is a good one.  She could not carry the body much farther than that.

That makes alot of sense.....I am still trying to figure out the comment someone posted on here last night about what Rob Dick said about Casey's JCP purchase....and he said that the call was regarding using it before taken from the residence or something like that...or did I take too many pain meds last night....
Hi Monkeys,
 The only thing that disturbs me about the JCP receipt is that the purchase was made on the afternoon/evening of June 27th (or so I thought).   That wouldn't fit into the theory of KC disposing of her prior to abandoning her car.  Could be my dates and times are wrong. 

Sorry, this got mangled on first try Smile
Mary - this is a good point but LP already pointed out, he thinks she came back to the car and took it to dispose of the body.  Could be that the timing of the jcp purchase is part of why he thinks it happened that way.

So in other words, the body was in the trunk and she went back to Amscot to dispose of it? Now...what would she call jcp about. To ask how to use something? I have my thoughts as to what, but I do not want to say it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: October 21, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Good night Mammy!  Sweet dreams!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: October 21, 2008, 10:33:00 PM »

I have 2 thoughts here
First being, why would she use something so obvious as a suitcase to store a body at burial?  I mean that would stick out like a sore thumb in the woods, as would a rug, and shower curtain.

Second being, if she did package a suitcase then maybe her call to the marine was just a cover for the purchase of the suitcase that was sure to come up once the investigation began.
[/quot

I was thinking maybe she just used the duffle bag to get the body to the woods then dump the body out of the duffle and put the duffle somewhere else.  But securing a story with the Marine makes sense if she bought some type of luggage.  Dang it I want the trial to start  NOW!

My thoughts re using a duffle bag or rug for disposal of the body.... cause Casey has always gotten away with everything and IMO she thought she was going to get away with it this time too!! JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #316 on: October 21, 2008, 10:34:11 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

gnite mammy
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: October 21, 2008, 10:34:53 PM »

Dolce, I meant to say she drove Tony's Jeep to AMSCOT, parked it near her car, drove somewhere in her car which had the body in it, disposed of the body, drove back to AMSCOT, parked her car near the dumpster and got in Tony's car and drove it back to his place.

I remember he said she drove his car a lot while he was out of town and even had it cleaned up for him.  But that was earlier than the 27th.  I think he was back in town from NY by the 27th.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

So in other words, the body was in the trunk and she went back to Amscot to dispose of it? Now...what would she call jcp about. To ask how to use something? I have my thoughts as to what, but I do not want to say it.

no holding back in the cage Smile
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2008, 10:36:20 PM »

Hello everyone.... I am new to discussing this case here... I usually visit the forum on Natalee....
This case has also grabbed my attention from the begining.  I was in the orlando area this summer the end of July... big news there and everywhere...
Just blows my mind... this whole thing...
So.. just letting you know I am dropping in... to see what I an contribute...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.