March 28, 2024, 08:10:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316360 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: October 21, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

Is it possible that perhaps it wasn't a "purchase" that Casey made to JCP but maybe a "cancellation" of a lay away that maybe she or Cindy had put on for something for Caylees upcoming birthday?  Maybe Casey knew that Cindy was upset about her abusing the charge card and without thinking she called to cancel the "lay away" knowing Caylee wouldn't be needing it and Cindy would be happy the money wasn't spent .... just a thought ...

OOhh  that definately a possibility, and maybe to free up some credit.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #361 on: October 21, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »

How about a carpet shampoo'er w/ attachments and carpet shampoo to clean the car ? hence get rid of evidence and, the smell ?

That's a thought.

Maybe she got her glasses from there!!

carpet cleaner is actually (to me) a pretty good guess - I mean after all, what are the odds that Casey EVER cleaned the carpet in her car, herself ?   That would seem a very suspicious item AND PROOF THAT SHE KNEW THE BODY WAS IN THE CAR!

I don't think they sell that there - do they?

I just found this -
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=57089&CatID=58143&GrpTyp=STY&ItemID=13ee622&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=57089|57352|58143
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: October 21, 2008, 10:51:50 PM »

Maybe something in camouflage, like a tarp or cover that would blend in with leaves, grass etc. in the woods.  Something to cover the body with.
Possible.  I am not familiar with JCP as I do not shop at malls.  What do they sell? I know luggage based on research, but in research I found that much of it stated "Only Available Online".

They sell clothing, housewares, jewelry, beddings, eyeglasses, shoes, clocks, mirrors, pictures but no real tool like Sears!!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: October 21, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »

How about a carpet shampoo'er w/ attachments and carpet shampoo to clean the car ? hence get rid of evidence and, the smell ?

That's a thought.

carpet cleaner is actually (to me) a pretty good guess - I mean after all, what are the odds that Casey EVER cleaned the carpet in her car, herself ?   That would seem a very suspicious item AND PROOF THAT SHE KNEW THE BODY WAS IN THE CAR!

yes they do sale them

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepartment.aspx?Ntt=carpet%20cleaner&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nty=1&sid=11D219A3A99D&N=4294964806&Ntk=search_all&Ntpc=1&SearchString=carpet%20cleaner&Nao=0&Ntpr=1&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&S2Filter=FN4294964806%7csteam+cleaners
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: October 21, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Shower curtain is not a bad guess at all.  This is just maddening.  Just think how frustrated detectives must get trying to piece all of this together.  But they know more than we do.  Maybe we can come back here when the facts come out and see if anyone guessed correctly. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #365 on: October 21, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »

O/T but OMG I just ate an entire bag of nacho cheese doritos by myself....I am flabbergasted and disgusted with myself...had to share!  This case has me so intrigued. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: October 21, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »

That's a thought.

I just found this -
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=57089&CatID=58143&GrpTyp=STY&ItemID=13ee622&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=57089|57352|58143

Wow, I never noticed that there. I amgoing to the mall tomorrow, I am going to look!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #367 on: October 21, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »

Shower curtain is not a bad guess at all.  This is just maddening.  Just think how frustrated detectives must get trying to piece all of this together.  But they know more than we do.  Maybe we can come back here when the facts come out and see if anyone guessed correctly. 

I think they should be lurking this site - there are some pretty smart monkeys here 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 21, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Monkeys ... I have not had a good day.  Pity party all the way.  However ... the following article made my day.  To think Terence Lenamon had me worried that justice for Caylee would be compromised.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

A game of 500 Rummy awaits.

Janet
8:00 PM ET

++++++++

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team
POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT October 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: October 21, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »

Maybe something in camouflage, like a tarp or cover that would blend in with leaves, grass etc. in the woods.  Something to cover the body with.
Possible.  I am not familiar with JCP as I do not shop at malls.  What do they sell? I know luggage based on research, but in research I found that much of it stated "Only Available Online".

JC Peny's is an old, old "department store." Similar to Sears, but it morphed into mostly clothes and house hold goods -- not tools, appliances etc. such as Sears has. Back in early rural America, the JC Penny catalog was a highly prized commodity. It made available to Americans in the country what their city folk brethern could purchase in the stores. It was among the first "mail order" stores around.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #370 on: October 21, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

That's a thought.

JC Penny's sells two types of carpet cleaners and both are online purchase only.  Did Casey also have her mother's Sears card (if Cindy had one.?)

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2008, 10:55:31 PM »

I think they should be lurking this site - there are some pretty smart monkeys here 
Better yet they should just give us all the discovery we will piece it together for them.

GOOD NIGHT SWEET JANET!!  I hope you win! 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »

Is it possible that perhaps it wasn't a "purchase" that Casey made to JCP but maybe a "cancellation" of a lay away that maybe she or Cindy had put on for something for Caylees upcoming birthday?  Maybe Casey knew that Cindy was upset about her abusing the charge card and without thinking she called to cancel the "lay away" knowing Caylee wouldn't be needing it and Cindy would be happy the money wasn't spent .... just a thought ...

OOhh  that definately a possibility, and maybe to free up some credit.

Right, they do have toys and clothing. Although I did not know the concept of layaway exists in this day and age.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2008, 10:55:48 PM »

shovel comes to mind

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2008, 10:56:32 PM »

OHMIGOD!  I went to JC Penney and looked up camouflage and they have camouflage shower curtains and sleeping bags, too.  A sleeping bag really hit me for some reason.  They even zip up.  And I would imagine they are often waterproof.

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepartment.aspx?SearchString=camouflage&JSEnabled=false&mscssid=6fceefcf020d64bbaa9d57227336fd559xMnVNoV5a1WxMnVNoV5a1o200BBA4B2DFC736BF3CEDDB59D6D0BD2F5B50829602&cmResetCat=true&hdnOnGo=true&submit+search.x=8&submit+search.y=6
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2008, 10:56:41 PM »

They sell clothing, housewares, jewelry, beddings, eyeglasses, shoes, clocks, mirrors, pictures but no real tool like Sears!!

They also do passport photos...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »

I dunno ... I would think trying to dispose of a body in a shower curtain would be a bad idea ... I would think that it would cover the body too well from the elements and slow down the decomp process ... assuming she would think that far ahead ... Besides ... I think a shower curtain could have been purchased cheaper on "Amy's dime" from Target ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2008, 10:56:45 PM »

JC Peny's is an old, old "department store." Similar to Sears, but it morphed into mostly clothes and house hold goods -- not tools, appliances etc. such as Sears has. Back in early rural America, the JC Penny catalog was a highly prized commodity. It made available to Americans in the country what their city folk brethern could purchase in the stores. It was among the first "mail order" stores around.
Very interesting, thanks for the explanation Wreck.  Now I have to ask..did you Wiki that answer?  J/K! 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: October 21, 2008, 10:57:13 PM »

More possibilities

Some kind of rain boots to trapse through woods
Cell phone with minutes purchase

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: October 21, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »

Very interesting, thanks for the explanation Wreck.  Now I have to ask..did you Wiki that answer?  J/K! 
nope, I'm "old"  -- remember!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.