April 19, 2024, 08:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317330 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #620 on: October 22, 2008, 09:23:56 AM »

I guess you don't need a HS diploma to be a hooker. 

I don't even think she is "enterprising" enough to be a hooker. She's just a leech.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: October 22, 2008, 09:25:48 AM »

Cindy says they are going to "find Caylee" before trial. Well, maybe that is a prophetic statement.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: October 22, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »

Has it ever been stated why caset dropped out of school?

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know too. 

Perhaps she was preggo and her mother didn't want her to be seen in school in that 'condition'. An embarrassment to the family, so to speak. Just a thought.

Good morning sweet monkeys!  I think she dropped out of school simply because she couldn't get along with others.Liars don't do well amoung the teenagers and middle and high school are the worst for that kind of thing.Girls can be very brutal.jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: October 22, 2008, 09:26:10 AM »

morning everyone.

just watched the Today show.
same old denials and evasiveness.

I must say how it frustrates me that the Media is making stupid mistakes. Like in their initial recap before they interviewed Cindy they show a clip of Casey at the No Clothes party while the narration states that she was partying while her daughter was missing. The no clothes party was in May! I mean come on! There are plenty of party pictures from Fusion to show Casey partying while Caylee is gone.... why can't they get it right?! All it does is distract Cindy more reasons to avoid answering the questions!

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 22, 2008, 09:27:43 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.

I wonder if this new defense attorney will come at this from a different angle instead of keeping with JB's antics of She's Alive, There is a picture of Zanny, etc. I wonder if he will take the she's been psychologically abused defense or something to that effect.

Has anyone else seen this pic of "Zanny" besides JB n Casey? just wondering..TIA Smile

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: October 22, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

morning everyone.

I must say how it frustrates me that the Media is making stupid mistakes. Like in their initial recap before they interviewed Cindy they show a clip of Casey at the No Clothes party while the narration states that she was partying while her daughter was missing. The no clothes party was in May! I mean come on! There are plenty of party pictures from Fusion to show Casey partying while Caylee is gone.... why can't they get it right?! All it does is distract Cindy more reasons to avoid answering the questions!

sorry my keyboard is on the fritz-
meant to say
All it does is distract Cindy "and gives her" more reasons to avoid answering the questions!

Smile Kerry

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #626 on: October 22, 2008, 09:30:01 AM »

ANTHONY'S on the Today Show (if you can stomach it).  Click on the picture below, it's in photobucket:

Morning Monkeys!aggrevates me and

I refuse to watch anything that has G&A talking!  I did email the Today Show and told them what I thought of them having the liars on more than once AND paying them!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: October 22, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »

morning everyone.

I could never be a news caster interview either of those two.....cause I would want to smack some sense into them....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: October 22, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »

Cindy -- Caylee deserves to be buried with dignity and love!!!!!

Wow. These two are in la la land.

I remember you, Caylee.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: October 22, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »

Near the end of the interview Cindy said of Casey "She just wants us to focus on
our daughter" Not her daughter. Does George never give up on that damn gum.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: October 22, 2008, 09:34:00 AM »

Has it ever been stated why caset dropped out of school?

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know too. 

Perhaps she was preggo and her mother didn't want her to be seen in school in that 'condition'. An embarrassment to the family, so to speak. Just a thought.

Well... it doesn't take a hs diploma to be a skank ho...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: October 22, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

Does anyone know if the TheDailyBS.com site is real news or someone's opinion.
Also who runs it?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: October 22, 2008, 09:39:10 AM »

ANTHONY'S on the Today Show (if you can stomach it).  Click on the picture below, it's in photobucket:

Thanks Klaasend
I guess I just don't understand.
If they are so sure Caylee is alive, why do they need to look at the evidence?  I mean, in their eyes there shouldn't be any evidence if she is alive, so why worry about it.  AND, if I want to help find her, tell me where she is and who has her so I can help find her.  I want to know the tips....tell me about them.( if there are really any)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: October 22, 2008, 09:41:29 AM »

Also who runs it?

I have no idea, but they usually have good articles (minus the language).
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 22, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »

Also who runs it?

Hi first post 

Run by Sean Krause, who is a blogger.  There has been some speculation about his past, but nothing proven as far as I know. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: October 22, 2008, 09:41:41 AM »

Also who runs it?

Blonde - I take it as opinion and commentary about news and not straight news.

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #636 on: October 22, 2008, 09:42:25 AM »

Cindy does not look good at all!  Lying and not coming to grips with the truth can take its toll on a person's health.

Lisa
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #637 on: October 22, 2008, 09:43:17 AM »

Good morning, all! 

Klaas, thanks for posting that.  I'm not even done with cup of coffee numero uno, and the ole BP is up!   They will deny the fact that Caylee is dead even when her body is found and all of the experts agree on the identification of her remains.  I feel that in some instances, the people who continue to perpetuate this belief of theirs are doing more damage than good, but I guess I understand it from the angle that denial is probably what is keeping Cindy alive at this point.  With George, I'm not so sure.  I don't believe that he thinks she is still alive.

When asked why they feel she is still alive, they cite all of the tips they continue to receive.   It's been what, 18 weeks now?  No tip has produced Caylee.  Apparently, they don't see that this does not support their belief - in fact, the opposite is true.

Hope everyone has a great humpday!!

OH!  One more thing!!  I am 35 and we NEVER called Montgomery Ward anything but Monkey Wards growing up!  My wonderful grandma, with three or four of us in her double bed with her (we spent the night there every chance we had) would tell us stories and the really silly ones ended with her flailing all four limbs about and shouting, "Monkey Wards!!"  I still remember the static in her flannel nightgown while she flailed, lol.  We laugh hysterically about that now that we're all grown up.  Okay, that's my rebel O/T for the day.  (Sorry, but had to do it)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: October 22, 2008, 09:43:47 AM »

Also who runs it?

Hi first post 

Run by Sean Krause, who is a blogger.  There has been some speculation about his past, but nothing proven as far as I know. 

Welcome IamHeretoday!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: October 22, 2008, 09:44:44 AM »

I don't have time to read back this am- but was curious...
does anyone know if Ch 9 ever came clean about that tattoo picture they claimed was Casey?
tx

Smile Kerry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.