March 29, 2024, 02:04:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316378 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 22, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Good Morning!   Anninflorida, numbersgirl, mammy, SweetMorgan, nicnic, kerryjean1, IamHereToday, katsclown, OurAngelCaylee, Blonde, anothermonkey, trimmonthelake, txlisa, heathers, cubbeegirl, no rose colored glasses, pixierebel, Kimmy53, CuriousCat, klaasend, slowsouthernrain, goodnmad, RossiRacing1, Mary, pink angel, Paulah, flossy, Treehouse, Monken, wreck, IMissThirdGrade and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

We lost our cable last night....grrrrrrrr...did anything come out on NG that I should know about??  I saw the A's this morning...oh those people are in such denial....when CA said they hadn't been to see Casey because SHE wanted the focus to be on Caylee I almost chocked on my Cheerios!!  I sad yesterday that I thought Casey wasn't allowing them to visit her ...she is  punishing them...and that just reinforced those thoughts all that much more!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 22, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »

Very few people would phone the Anthonys.
Off topic I know: The announsed yesterday that California is in the midst of choosing
a New Jury for the Spector trial.

thanks Mary...I missed that....and I would love to phone the Anthony's...but I would probably go to jail so I will refrain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: October 22, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »

I don't have time to read back this am- but was curious...
does anyone know if Ch 9 ever came clean about that tattoo picture they claimed was Casey?
tx

Did they come out and say it was Casey in the picture? I thought they said pictures like this one, or something of the sort...

so did I, but I believe it was mytime who called them and they sted that as far as they knew it was Casey
they were supposed to call back.
I wasn't holding my breath but you never know

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 22, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Good Morning!   Anninflorida, numbersgirl, mammy, SweetMorgan, nicnic, kerryjean1, IamHereToday, katsclown, OurAngelCaylee, Blonde, anothermonkey, trimmonthelake, txlisa, heathers, cubbeegirl, no rose colored glasses, pixierebel, Kimmy53, CuriousCat, klaasend, slowsouthernrain, goodnmad, RossiRacing1, Mary, pink angel, Paulah, flossy, Treehouse, Monken, wreck, IMissThirdGrade and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

We lost our cable last night....grrrrrrrr...did anything come out on NG that I should know about??  I saw the A's this morning...oh those people are in such denial....when CA said they hadn't been to see Casey because SHE wanted the focus to be on Caylee I almost chocked on my Cheerios!!  I sad yesterday that I thought Casey wasn't allowing them to visit her ...she is  punishing them...and that just reinforced those thoughts all that much more!

Good Morning!  I think your right!  After a month or two of being alone, Casey might change her mind on visitors.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #664 on: October 22, 2008, 10:02:08 AM »

morning everyone.

just watched the Today show.
same old denials and evasiveness.

I must say how it frustrates me that the Media is making stupid mistakes. Like in their initial recap before they interviewed Cindy they show a clip of Casey at the No Clothes party while the narration states that she was partying while her daughter was missing. The no clothes party was in May! I mean come on! There are plenty of party pictures from Fusion to show Casey partying while Caylee is gone.... why can't they get it right?! All it does is distract Cindy more reasons to avoid answering the questions!

I thought the same thing!!! As proven by her own daughter, Cindy will grab onto anything that suits her way of thinking and cling to it for dear life! Look at her interview with Yuri, she was like a child throwing a tantrum, rocking and repeating her mantra over and over. He had to treat her like a traumatized child to get her to calm down! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #665 on: October 22, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20081020/NEWS/810200395/1410?Title=Man_Sentenced_to_Death_In_Stepdaughter_s_Murder

This is proof you can be sentenced to death without a body just miles away from Orlando,

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: October 22, 2008, 10:03:13 AM »

okay- I am goiing to be good this morning and focus on work- I have definitely GOT to sign off to do that-
need to figure out what's wrong w/my key board 1st-
just wanted to wish everyone a good day

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: October 22, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »

((inappropriate content))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 12:39:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #668 on: October 22, 2008, 10:05:45 AM »

It is just my opinion but I do think the Anthony's know Caylee is dead and they are simply doing and saying these things to try and keep Casey off of death row.Raise as much doubt as possible would be their motto.Probably instruction from the attorney's..I could march my daughter to prison but I couldn't to death row and would probably do the extreme to keep her off of it...A parents love is fierce so to speak..On NG last night,it was said that"No one has asked to see Casey".

Yes Tater, I'm sure JB has sat them down and explained the "rules" to them. It would do him no good to have them spouting off about Caylee being dead and telling what they know while he is trying to defend her! They are following orders, doing a damn good job of it too, even at the expense of other missing children in the area.

But I did find it interesting in that interview when asking IF there is absolute proof that Caylee is dead would they support KC and Cindy seemed to hesitate, then launch into the refuting science routine.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #669 on: October 22, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

Has it ever been stated why caset dropped out of school?

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know too. 

Perhaps she was preggo and her mother didn't want her to be seen in school in that 'condition'. An embarrassment to the family, so to speak. Just a thought.

Well... it doesn't take a hs diploma to be a skank ho...JMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #670 on: October 22, 2008, 10:06:40 AM »

I don't have time to read back this am- but was curious...
does anyone know if Ch 9 ever came clean about that tattoo picture they claimed was Casey?
tx

Did they come out and say it was Casey in the picture? I thought they said pictures like this one, or something of the sort...

so did I, but I believe it was mytime who called them and they sted that as far as they knew it was Casey
they were supposed to call back.
I wasn't holding my breath but you never know

I read back at the end of the last thread and from the beginning of this one. Didn't see anything more on that photo. But IMO it was a stock photo. The people in the pic are models.

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #671 on: October 22, 2008, 10:06:48 AM »

I can hear Cindy Anthony now..."That is NOT a real diploma..look even the date is off"    

OMG... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: October 22, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »

My oldest daughter is in the hospital..please keep us in your prayers....

Sorry for the o/t..I will check in again soon!!!!

Nikki

I sure will!  So sorry...hope it's nothing serious.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #673 on: October 22, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »

Nikki

Oh no!  I will say a prayer for your daughter!

Lisa
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: October 22, 2008, 10:10:22 AM »

Nikki
You will be in mine.  I hope she will be better soon. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 22, 2008, 10:11:01 AM »

Has it ever been stated why caset dropped out of school?

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know too. 

Perhaps she was preggo and her mother didn't want her to be seen in school in that 'condition'. An embarrassment to the family, so to speak. Just a thought.

Well... it doesn't take a hs diploma to be a skank ho...JMO

aawwww crap mumble, grumble...where in the hell are the paper towels!!!! Cheerios and milk all over me, the desk, the screen.....and I can't stop laughing!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 22, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »

Nikki

OMG.... Nikki... u got it...if there is anything I can do please let me know.... I am only an e-mail or phone call away...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #677 on: October 22, 2008, 10:11:22 AM »

Yes Tater, I'm sure JB has sat them down and explained the "rules" to them. It would do him no good to have them spouting off about Caylee being dead and telling what they know while he is trying to defend her! They are following orders, doing a damn good job of it too, even at the expense of other missing children in the area.

But I did find it interesting in that interview when asking IF there is absolute proof that Caylee is dead would they support KC and Cindy seemed to hesitate, then launch into the refuting science routine.

I noticed that too. And it makes me think back to Lee's police interview when he said Cindy's words were "What have you done?" I can see Cindy getting the news that the remains have been found and id'd and hear her asking Casey again "What have you done?" We'd all like to know the answer.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 22, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Morning, Sunny!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #679 on: October 22, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »

I found the body language very interesting. George with his hands in his lap, covering his manhood and Cindy a good space away from him with her legs AND arms pointing away from him. IDK, I guess if this was happening to me I would want to be as close to my husband as possible for support. 

Personally, I think they hate each others guts, lol. George looks way more 'run down' than Cindy. After all....he lives with her. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 10:38:33 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.