March 28, 2024, 11:21:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316367 times)
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: October 22, 2008, 10:49:36 AM »

txlisa:  Hi Treehouse!  I found another one of Rev. Darrell posts:

Good Grief. Rev. Darrell really is claiming a direct line to God. He knows!!![/color]

As I have said, "I KNOW!"

Once, again, I'd like to know how he knows.   

I believe Caylee is the one with a direct line now. He knows what the voices in his head tell him.   

I think you are correct, Good.  The following looks really on the up and up. It still doesn't tell me how he knows about Caylee.

The History of A Child’s Voice Connection; Child Abuse Campaign.

By: Darrell Matthews

January, 27, 2007

I met my wife, Beth, at church when we were very young, she was only 13, I was only 15. That was over 30 years ago. After we met, she was the sunshine of my life, and still is. She and I were typical teenagers, and shared many phone conversations. We went to different schools, so letters and the telephone were our tools of communication. Until I started going to her house to spend precious time together. People said we were too young, and it would never last. They were wrong.

After we actually started dating, she and I were listening to the radio, and there was a news report of a little girl who had been abducted, sexually assaulted, and murdered. This pierced straight thru to my heart. The first time I’m sure that this was the first time that Beth had ever seen me fighting back a tear. I said to her; “I wish I could hold every child in the world and protect them from harm.” She replied; “You know, every now and then, I see a side of you I’ve never seen before”.

She and I both went to church together when we were actually dating. I had already felt compelled to be a minister. So I started preaching on occasion at my church, and soon was licensed to preach. She and I were married in 1979, and soon afterwards, at the age of 22, I was the pastor of a church. I also held a Crusade for Christ in the local Movie Theatre. It was a stepping stone to my ministry.

I was the pastor of this church for only about 2-½ years. I’m not sure what compelled me to resign. But I think it was due to the onset of illness, which I did not understand at the time. Over the years we visited different churches, and with the struggles of life, we never became actively involved in a church again. But I still had this burning desire to help fight child abuse. And although we still went to church on occasion, with a new family, and the stresses of work, and crazy schedules, I found it hard to attend services.

I tried to get involved in child abuse prevention at this stage in my life. I would hear of babies found left for dead in dumpsters, etc. These stories always stuck with me. As my illnesses progressed, and it became a challenge just to work and raise a family, our church visitations were infrequent. But I still maintained my position as a Christian, and decided not to be intimidated by those who judged me for not attending church on a regular basis.

I read my Bible, and prayed frequently. I’ve read it from cover to cover with conviction. I also had Bible study groups at home. And I still paid attention to the issues of child abuse. Reporting to the authorities cases of abuse of which I had first hand knowledge, and even witnessed. I tried to volunteer for the CPS, but they said I needed a degree to even volunteer.

After several years of progressive illnesses, and harsh work environments, I finally had to leave work for good in August of 2005. At that point, I began to realize that God had been tempering me, and giving me wisdom, knowledge and a commission to move forward with a child abuse campaign. So I set up a message board on drphil.com called: A Child’s Voice Connection about one year ago. I also started building a web site also called A Child’s Voice Connection.

From there, just a lot of time and effort to solicit members to this cause, and through Dr Phil’s audience on the message boards related to Shocking Accusations, I started promoting the campaign and web site. From there, we were able to add about 30+ members to the campaign. And now, there is only one way to go from here, and that’s forward.

This is only a brief history of the campaign. I owe my gratitude to many people, including many people on drphil.com who encouraged me to continue and not give up. And to DR Phil and Co for allowing me to promote the campaign on his message boards.

It has been a slow process so far, but with the valuable and dedicated members of this campaign, we have the strength to continue forward with a successful campaign, and to fulfill our goals in raising awareness, and building that army of defense for our children from sea to shinning sea, and abroad.

I was more than excited to have each of you to join up, and to stay with me. We are a group with a cause. And I was even more surprised to have people from other countries to join the campaign.

So we are here, at this point, and we have not met our goal as of yet to double our membership, but don’t be discouraged. We have to implement goals in order to achieve results. And we will.

Remember, this is for our children.

God bless,

Darrell
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #741 on: October 22, 2008, 10:49:45 AM »

Anyone can become an ordained minister for free online.

http://www.ulc.net/

Wonder if Casey can do that while she's in prison? She'll have plenty of time. The rest of her life. Long, long time.

I doubt that Casey will have access to the internet.   

It seems like prisoners have access to way too many things. Cable TV, earning a degree. Sheesh. I couldn't afford cable for the longest time. I hope her entire prison experience is not so sheltered. She needs to get out there and make friends. Lots of friends. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: October 22, 2008, 10:51:39 AM »

Anyone can become an ordained minister for free online.

http://www.ulc.net/

Woohoo!  Will my pixel words mean more then?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: October 22, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

AnninFlorida -- I read in one of your posts yesterday about a water treament plant. I'm interested. Could you tell me more?

This was info I posted yesterday about the case of the murdered 5 year south Florida girl.  Her body was found near a water treatment plant. Terrance Lenamon, KC's new attorney represented the creep that killed this little girl.  There were a lot of the facts about this case that struck really close home with some of KC's case.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »

Yeah, I'm getting sick of the "wait till you find out what REALLY happened, then you'll understand" crap. It's like one of those tacky teasers for the news, but only they never tell us what "really" happened. I guess Ho-bag and Jose need more time to concoct a story. It must be hard to make it somewhat believable. 

Do you remember when either Cindy or George stated that Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday?  Never happened.  George then said last week that Caylee will be home by the end of the month?  What, just in time for Halloween?   I wish the Anthony's, and their fan club, would either tell us their super-duper-top-secret-theory or shut up!

Lisa

Don't forget -- George has people "watching" people.

I remember you, Caylee.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »

So we are here, at this point, and we have not met our goal as of yet to double our membership, but don’t be discouraged. We have to implement goals in order to achieve results. And we will.

Remember, this is for our children.

God bless,

Darrell

AH. Now I understand.

Gotta go now, for real.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #746 on: October 22, 2008, 10:53:03 AM »

Does anyone remember the psychic who was interviewed by a local Fox station regarding this case?  I can't remmber her name, but she is in Detroit?  I think she stated that Caylee told her, "the man from the car parts store knows where I am."  Doesn't this latest witness work in a car dealership?  I'm not that sold on psychics but I found this interesting.

Lisa
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:10 AM »

It is just my opinion but I do think the Anthony's know Caylee is dead and they are simply doing and saying these things to try and keep Casey off of death row.Raise as much doubt as possible would be their motto.Probably instruction from the attorney's..I agree.  I've been re-reading transcripts of Larry King, Nancy Grace & Cooper Anderson.  Interesting that Cindy appeared via phone on August 5 first on Nancy Grace, then on Larry King.  Larry King also had on Kobi.  So why is Cindy asking questions of Kobi?  She has already started to build a defense team.  That family knows Caylee is dead and they are using diversionary tacics to have people look at everything but the facts.  And any factual info the family has is being obtained through search warrants.

I could march my daughter to prison but I couldn't to death row and would probably do the extreme to keep her off of it...A parents love is fierce so to speak..On NG last night,it was said that"No one has asked to see Casey". I don't think they've been to see Casey because they are making contact through Baez. When she was previously in jail there was controversy if notes were written and the family denied it.  Yet, when you look at Cindy's cell phone texts of 8/3/08 between Cindy & Lee you find "Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil. Would u guys be up for going to his office?"  I believe they are communicating....just keeping it out of public eye. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:24 AM »

AnninFlorida -- I read in one of your posts yesterday about a water treament plant. I'm interested. Could you tell me more?

This was info I posted yesterday about the case of the murdered 5 year south Florida girl.  Her body was found near a water treatment plant. Terrance Lenamon, KC's new attorney represented the creep that killed this little girl.  There were a lot of the facts about this case that struck really close home with some of KC's case.

I read that and see that he got the death penalty. That is definitely a case that makes me understand why I could not be a defense attorney. Although I know they are needed and (most) everyone deserves a defense. Sorry. I just can't bring myself to say this monster deserved a defense. He deserves to be fed to alligators.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »

Has it ever been stated why caset dropped out of school?

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know too. 

Perhaps she was preggo and her mother didn't want her to be seen in school in that 'condition'. An embarrassment to the family, so to speak. Just a thought.

Well... it doesn't take a hs diploma to be a skank ho...JMO

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #750 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Baez is really dumb. Gave him the benefit of the doubt but now..............................

[Snip]

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:30 AM »

Has it ever been stated why caset dropped out of school?

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know too. 

Perhaps she was preggo and her mother didn't want her to be seen in school in that 'condition'. An embarrassment to the family, so to speak. Just a thought.

Good morning sweet monkeys!  I think she dropped out of school simply because she couldn't get along with others.Liars don't do well amoung the teenagers and middle and high school are the worst for that kind of thing.Girls can be very brutal.jmo

I think she might have failed a subject at least one semester... she lacked a half credit to be able to graduate with her class IIRC. That happened to me, I failed chemistry both semesters.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: October 22, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »

The little girl that was murdered in South Florida was Quatisha Maycock.  She was listed as a "missing child" for a while.  We know for a fact that KC was searching on her computer for missing children.  Why do you think she was doing this??? Some people have talked about the monetary benefit , etc. but after reading about this case, I think she was searching for missing children that had been found dead and was finding out how they had been killed....looking for a way, place and info to kill her own child.  This is just a thought on my part but I was shocked at all of the similarities of her case and the Maycock case.   Probably coincidental...but a bit too much for me.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Baez is really dumb. Gave him the benefit of the doubt but now..............................

[Snip]

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Quote: Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake."

Yep, he might pull this rabbit out of his azz. Reasonable doubt. Accidental death. Horrible mistake.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »

Does anyone remember the psychic who was interviewed by a local Fox station regarding this case?  I can't remmber her name, but she is in Detroit?  I think she stated that Caylee told her, "the man from the car parts store knows where I am."  Doesn't this latest witness work in a car dealership?  I'm not that sold on psychics but I found this interesting.

Lisa

Wow!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: October 22, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »

After watching Cindy and George this morning I had to leave computer and go scrub the stove.  the news shows will continue to have these people on their shows because of the ratings.  I should know by now when NBC or any of the others use "breaking news" in regard to the Anthony's appearance it is all garbage!  I will depend on some of you to sort thru the garbage and post if it was pertenant. These little 5 minute interviews have yet to be anything but repetitive. 

There are some very zealous "reverends" occupying web space.  Can he bring God into the courtroom to prove He has spoken to him.  If he does I will start believing the Anthony's.  sigh, not gonna happen.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 22, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »

The little girl that was murdered in South Florida was Quatisha Maycock.  She was listed as a "missing child" for a while.  We know for a fact that KC was searching on her computer for missing children.  Why do you think she was doing this??? Some people have talked about the monetary benefit , etc. but after reading about this case, I think she was searching for missing children that had been found dead and was finding out how they had been killed....looking for a way, place and info to kill her own child.  This is just a thought on my part but I was shocked at all of the similarities of her case and the Maycock case.   Probably coincidental...but a bit too much for me.

I think she was researching what to say, how to act, bits and pieces for her story. Maybe trying to get an idea of what would happen if Caylee were reported missing. Then maybe she got bored and distracted and didn't plan very well.

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #757 on: October 22, 2008, 11:04:15 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Quote: Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake."

Yep, he might pull this rabbit out of his azz. Reasonable doubt. Accidental death. Horrible mistake.

I do believe that's the defense that Baez has been eluding to all along. The only thing that he's missing the train on is OUR INTELLIGENCE. If it was a mistake, she would have INSTINCTIVELY called 911 the second something happened, not tried looking for her for 31 days at bars. Sorry don't and won't buy the mistake theory and I seriously doubt a jury would either. JMO 

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: October 22, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »

Lisa

Wow!

I do beleive in psychics at times, They have helped some cases. Someone should check into this guy. Smile

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 22, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »

After watching Cindy and George this morning I had to leave computer and go scrub the stove.  the news shows will continue to have these people on their shows because of the ratings.  I should know by now when NBC or any of the others use "breaking news" in regard to the Anthony's appearance it is all garbage!  I will depend on some of you to sort thru the garbage and post if it was pertenant. These little 5 minute interviews have yet to be anything but repetitive. 

There are some very zealous "reverends" occupying web space.  Can he bring God into the courtroom to prove He has spoken to him.  If he does I will start believing the Anthony's.  sigh, not gonna happen.

Matthew 7:15

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Put up or shut up Rev.....!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.