April 25, 2024, 08:36:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317649 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »

This is a link to Tiffany Sessions, a case I have followed for almost 20 years. she has been missing since Feb 1989.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/07/16/Floridian/Waiting_for_Tiff.shtml

My theory here was always alligator swamp. Sorry to say.
Oh my.  How very tragic.  I was just a child during that time, how blissfully unaware I was of the world...

Dolce, I have met some really terrific people over the last few years. I have a friend, Mary X, that goes to online morgues and finds unidentified body and compares those bodies and what they were wearing and piercings (etc) to known unknowns.

Last year she found a case where a head was found in a can of paint (a very old can of paint). She got the head DNA tested against Tiffany's DNA, and I don't think it turned out to be her.

But she has found the identities of several missing people in states no one thought to look.
That is very awesome!  The can of paint incident is disturbing though.  I will never understand the sick-o's in this world.   
I have visited your website, you and Carpe do great things.  A voice to those who no longer have one.
I believe that everyone will get what is coming to them in the end, but I am thankful to all of those that help karma out along the way.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2008, 07:22:20 PM »

This is a link to Tiffany Sessions, a case I have followed for almost 20 years. she has been missing since Feb 1989.

I remember this case Rob..Such a beautiful young lady.Very sad..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »

Dang, yall been busy since I was at work.  I want to call Lee but im skeeered!...lol! I dont know how to make my number invisible.
At dial tone press *69 and wait for the dial tone to come back then continue by entering the phone number as you would with any call.   

Will this work for a cell phone..the last kid left for college so we turned off the home phone!
Should..but use *67  Smile

Hey Dolce-
Can i borrow your phone?! 
Sure!  Be carefull though the screensave is Casey in jail...dont get scared at the site of her face.... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »

Personally, I'm not so curious that I'm willing to give him my phone number 
Hmm..maybe I should just do a soundbite of the message and post it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2008, 07:24:12 PM »

Oh my.  How very tragic.  I was just a child during that time, how blissfully unaware I was of the world...

Dolce, I have met some really terrific people over the last few years. I have a friend, Mary X, that goes to online morgues and finds unidentified body and compares those bodies and what they were wearing and piercings (etc) to known unknowns.

Last year she found a case where a head was found in a can of paint (a very old can of paint). She got the head DNA tested against Tiffany's DNA, and I don't think it turned out to be her.

But she has found the identities of several missing people in states no one thought to look.
That is very awesome!  The can of paint incident is disturbing though.  I will never understand the sick-o's in this world.   
I have visited your website, you and Carpe do great things.  A voice to those who no longer have one.
I believe that everyone will get what is coming to them in the end, but I am thankful to all of those that help karma out along the way.

I asked her to write her story for my blog and she did... would you like to read it? I can grab it and post it.. no problem...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2008, 07:24:26 PM »

omg my phone just rang..scared me to death.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »

OK, I just called my house phone from my cell and dialed *67 and it showed up blocked call. Do dont be scared   Now I wonder why the heck Alltel gave me those other codes...

So is there a link to a list of things they sell in the jail? I am searching but no definate luck. I had no idea they could buy bras in jail as someone mentioned. I do think it is funny she could buy herself a sympathy card.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2008, 07:26:59 PM »

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2008, 07:27:00 PM »

Dang, yall been busy since I was at work.  I want to call Lee but im skeeered!...lol! I dont know how to make my number invisible.
At dial tone press *69 and wait for the dial tone to come back then continue by entering the phone number as you would with any call.   

Dolce...mine is *67.....don't ask me how I know....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »

I asked her to write her story for my blog and she did... would you like to read it? I can grab it and post it.. no problem...
Yes please do so.  Gainesville is my hometown, granted I was only 6 at that time, but I remember the student murders and Danny Rawlings, I can not believe I do not recall this.

ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:59 PM »

Hi, Dolce---sorry to be an ignoramus here---but what is your Website if I may ask?  I've been a full-fledged Monkey since 2005 and I wasn't aware you had one. (duh)    Please advise soonest!

Thanks, A New Girl- Gail from Boston
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »

Casey, Cindy and George had been cooped up in that house for weeks.  Maybe they just needed a break from each other.  Besides, what is left to say? 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2008, 07:30:24 PM »

It was hubby and said you scared me and he said why and I said nevermind!..lol

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »

Dolce...mine is *67.....don't ask me how I know....
Ah ha!  You are the one who has been prank calling me with the heavy breathing...and here I thought it was that dang la'maus instructor I told off last week... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »

Hi, Dolce---sorry to be an ignoramus here---but what is your Website if I may ask?  I've been a full-fledged Monkey since 2005 and I wasn't aware you had one. (duh)    Please advise soonest!

Thanks, A New Girl- Gail from Boston
Oh I do not have a website, my hubs has his company website, but I was speaking about Rob's website.  Just click on the little green globe under his avitar.  It goes to his site.  Its very interesting, sad, and amazing that he is so involved in missing persons cases.  A lot of good detail and information.  I could read it all day.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »

Its ringing...lmao!!!  OMG he sounds just like Casey....so dramatic....I can see your information....lmao..the 67 didnt work so I just called...wow what a idiot! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »

Casey, Cindy and George had been cooped up in that house for weeks.  Maybe they just needed a break from each other.  Besides, what is left to say? 
Very true.  Even here in the cage we are missing monkeys due to there being nothing going on in this case, that we currently can see.  Just speculation and theories tossed around the cage.  When the search gets rolling Monkeys will be back and the Anthony's will be screaming again for attention I am sure.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2008, 07:38:24 PM »

This is Casey Anthony's inmate record, last updated on 10/21/08 at 6:52 pm

22 charges against Mother of the Year!!!

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08049710&ID=8574071602491

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »

OK, I just called my house phone from my cell and dialed *67 and it showed up blocked call. Do dont be scared   Now I wonder why the heck Alltel gave me those other codes...

So is there a link to a list of things they sell in the jail? I am searching but no definate luck. I had no idea they could buy bras in jail as someone mentioned. I do think it is funny she could buy herself a sympathy card.

They can also buy little tvs and radios.. no lie.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.