April 25, 2024, 08:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317620 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: October 22, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »

Just doing some reading and sharing this morning.  Hope you don't mind.....

Parenting takes away a measure of freedom. Parents at some point have to put either their own or their children's needs first. Nature's way is that parents choose the welfare of the children. They give up their own youth, to move toward their own death. It is part of the maturation process of humans, and nature's way of marching humans through the years. Dee didn't like her fate, so she killed her children to get out of it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #801 on: October 22, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

I hope Cindy was being deceitful in regards to her claim that LE conceded that is not 100% certain that Caylee is deceased.

Janet

+++++++

October 22, 2008
TODAY SHOW - CASEY ANTHONY'S PARENTS SPEAK OUT

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27318499#27318499

Just as I suspected - Cindy is driving this ship. Did you see her TURN and look at George when he was asked about his Grand Jury testimony? I do believe the earlier poster, they are being told what to say and what not to say by their attorney's in hopes that reasonable doubt will be given. It won't but good luck Mr. Baez.

I am also sure that attorneys are telling then what to say, however IIRC Cindy has said more than once that she doesn't listen to anyone and says what she wants.   Give her time she will open mouth and insert foot again.  It will be interesting, if this goes to trial (I believe there will be plea bargain), to her Cindy trying to dance around all the interviews she's given.

I don't know if Cindy will stumble as much as the prosecutor will stomp on her. Do you remember the bond hearing? The prosecutor is one mean mama and she will not let Cindy "embellish" ANYTHING.

They won't be able to use the She's under medication right now defense like with the polygraphs. The prosecutor, like NG, will keep on her until she repeats what she said in the beginning of this crime. The Judge can hold her in contempt if she tries to go into one of her rants. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: October 22, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »

IMO, Cindy and George have no choice but to say they don't believe Caylee is dead, and are still holding out hope. To do otherwise now would ensure a death sentence for Casey. If they suddenly admitted that they know the truth, and admitted that Casey was responsible, then it would all be over. I think it would be impossible for me to admit it to the public, even if privately, I KNEW the truth! What choice do they have? Could any of us stand to see our daughter or son go to Death Row? I couldn't. And even if I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he/she killed my grandchild... I would never say that on national t.v. Not even LOCAL t.v. To do so would be so humiliating... and that is something Cindy cannot be. She is a perfectionist... she cannot let the world know she made any mistakes in raising her daughter or any other aspect of her life. I can understand this, because to a point I am a perfectionist in the things I do and make. But it does not affect my ability to realize that my children are human, and whatever mistakes they made after they became adults are THEIR mistakes.... not mine. When the reality finally hits home, and Cindy has to accept that Caylee is gone, and Casey is going to prison.... she will be destroyed... a broken woman. Right now, she still has some hope, and I can't blame her for that. If she doesn't... then you won't hear about it until the last minute before Casey is led to Death Row.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 22, 2008, 11:43:31 AM »

The problem with the Anthonys is that they're so darned antagonistic. At the start of all this, they should have graciously thanked anyone who who put forth any time or resources searching for Caylee (alive or not). They should have held press conferences and said that they loved and supported their daughter, but that they were cooperating fully with LE and would welcome any information in the case.

If they had done that, they would have received untold amounts of sympathy and support. By behaving so belligerently, however they've left themselves open to speculation and become the target of the protesters.

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #804 on: October 22, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »

I hope Cindy was being deceitful in regards to her claim that LE conceded that is not 100% certain that Caylee is deceased.

Janet

+++++++

October 22, 2008

I hope so too Janet. I just can't see them charging her with 1st degree murder if they were not 100% sure.

goodnmad

There is no advantage for Casey to reveal where Caylee's remains can be located and ... Cindy and George have every motivation to continue their mission that undermines the work of Tim Miller.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

Janet
8:40 AM PT

++++++

I agree, Janet. She will not tell. And IMO a life sentence will be fine.

And George and Cindy are wrong. Just wrong. I cannot excuse their behavoir due to denial or grief. They are plain old liars. 

I remember you, Caylee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: October 22, 2008, 11:45:38 AM »

Cindy was watching George very closely each time he would answer. They even zoomed in on her face and you could just see her wheels spinning. She had that "You better watch how you word that comment" look. IMO

I found myself watching this, as well.  She, once again, cut him off while he was speaking.  Liked the way Meredith threw that last question in. 

Also wish someone would stop both of them from chewing gum or sucking on a lifesaver when they do these interviews.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 22, 2008, 11:46:23 AM »

Janet

+++++++

October 22, 2008

They are still saying the partying Casey pictures are from before June 16th........wake up George and Cindy!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #807 on: October 22, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »

OVER $200 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 22, 2008, 11:47:20 AM »

The problem with the Anthonys is that they're so darned antagonistic. At the start of all this, they should have graciously thanked anyone who who put forth any time or resources searching for Caylee (alive or not). They should have held press conferences and said that they loved and supported their daughter, but that they were cooperating fully with LE and would welcome any information in the case.

If they had done that, they would have received untold amounts of sympathy and support. By behaving so belligerently, however they've left themselves open to speculation and become the target of the protesters.

You're right, BT!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: October 22, 2008, 11:47:31 AM »

IMO, Cindy and George have no choice but to say they don't believe Caylee is dead, and are still holding out hope. To do otherwise now would ensure a death sentence for Casey. If they suddenly admitted that they know the truth, and admitted that Casey was responsible, then it would all be over. I think it would be impossible for me to admit it to the public, even if privately, I KNEW the truth! What choice do they have? Could any of us stand to see our daughter or son go to Death Row? I couldn't. And even if I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he/she killed my grandchild... I would never say that on national t.v. Not even LOCAL t.v. To do so would be so humiliating... and that is something Cindy cannot be. She is a perfectionist... she cannot let the world know she made any mistakes in raising her daughter or any other aspect of her life. I can understand this, because to a point I am a perfectionist in the things I do and make. But it does not affect my ability to realize that my children are human, and whatever mistakes they made after they became adults are THEIR mistakes.... not mine. When the reality finally hits home, and Cindy has to accept that Caylee is gone, and Casey is going to prison.... she will be destroyed... a broken woman. Right now, she still has some hope, and I can't blame her for that. If she doesn't... then you won't hear about it until the last minute before Casey is led to Death Row.

I feel that the attorneys could use thier interviews either for them and/or against them ... this is what I mean

On the todays show the grandparents admitted that little Caylee is dead...here jury listen to them admit that Caylee is no longer with us...kind of a closing statement for the DA

or

On the Todays' show the grandparents said that they believe that Caylee is still alive and, are receiving tips to this daily....kind of a closing statement for the Defense

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #810 on: October 22, 2008, 11:48:07 AM »

Agree with you....
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #811 on: October 22, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

Fan club members!

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #812 on: October 22, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

Look how a lot of us has some sympathy for George before he went into court. We felt his pain, saw his anguish and thought he had finally seen the light. We all had compassion on him, but as soon as he got home to Cindy he changed his tune. We are not monsters here, ready for a hanging, we just want to know the truth and for the Anthonys to continue to use resources that could be used for finding someone else's child is reprehensible. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #813 on: October 22, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »

Can I deposit a negative amount? Like negative $1 million.

I remember you, Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: October 22, 2008, 11:50:52 AM »

i hope they hurry and convict Casey on the check charges. THEN they can take the money from her account to pay Amy back...lol! People are really crazy---

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #815 on: October 22, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »

Joyce and Nola could have better spent their money by giving it to TES. 

Lisa
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 22, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response," Nancy Scheper-Hughes, medical anthropologist says. Women in jail reported that no-one believed them when they said they wanted to kill their children. "There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, "I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids."

A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:

http://www.mahalo.com/Summer_ManyWhiteHorses
Interesting Link. Don't know if this has been previously posted but it's only from Sept. The mother kept her dead child in the trunk of the car for months!

P.S. How do I attach a photo to the body of the message? Need a quick tutorial! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 22, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: October 22, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

NOTE:  Straw hat not real  

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 22, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

Agree with you....

I second that! It's all about trying to save Casey from death row at this point..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.