April 26, 2024, 09:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317673 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: October 22, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »

Thanks pink angel let me try it!

OK think it worked! Does any one think that may possibly be Caylee in the way background of this picture. I lightened and enlarged the area but it doesn't help too much. Just wondering if anyone else thinks it could be her. If it was, someone would have to be holding her, or she could be standing on the kitchen counter. But the head looks like a child sized head not an adult. Maybe I'm crazy, but thought I'd see what the other Monkeys think. I know it has nothing to do with her "disappearance" but if it's her it proves she was at that party, which we all know NO child should be at a party like that!

Anyway am I just a Crazy Monkey?? 

Not crazy for looking but IMO, not Caylee:

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 22, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »

I am crazy!  I was hoping I wasn't!
Maybe I should change my name to CrazyMonkey!
Seriously I thought it "might" be her, but just wasn't sure so thought I'd ask for other Monkey eyes to look at it!   Shocked

OK, moving on now....

RIP Sweet Puppy
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 22, 2008, 12:56:06 PM »

I am crazy!  I was hoping I wasn't!
Maybe I should change my name to CrazyMonkey!
Seriously I thought it "might" be her, but just wasn't sure so thought I'd ask for other Monkey eyes to look at it!   Shocked

OK, moving on now....

I think all of us are seeing things after all the photos we've seen.   
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: October 22, 2008, 12:59:17 PM »

New Monkey here just saying Hi to all the monkeys!

Happy2baMonkey

PJ flower
  Hello, NEW MONKEY....welcome to the cage !  Enjoy your stay with us...we don't bite and the bannanas are free!  =)
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: October 22, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »

IMO, Cindy and George have no choice but to say they don't believe Caylee is dead, and are still holding out hope. To do otherwise now would ensure a death sentence for Casey. If they suddenly admitted that they know the truth, and admitted that Casey was responsible, then it would all be over. I think it would be impossible for me to admit it to the public, even if privately, I KNEW the truth! What choice do they have? Could any of us stand to see our daughter or son go to Death Row? I couldn't. And even if I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he/she killed my grandchild... I would never say that on national t.v. Not even LOCAL t.v. To do so would be so humiliating... and that is something Cindy cannot be. She is a perfectionist... she cannot let the world know she made any mistakes in raising her daughter or any other aspect of her life. I can understand this, because to a point I am a perfectionist in the things I do and make. But it does not affect my ability to realize that my children are human, and whatever mistakes they made after they became adults are THEIR mistakes.... not mine. When the reality finally hits home, and Cindy has to accept that Caylee is gone, and Casey is going to prison.... she will be destroyed... a broken woman. Right now, she still has some hope, and I can't blame her for that. If she doesn't... then you won't hear about it until the last minute before Casey is led to Death Row.

Agree with you....

I second that! It's all about trying to save Casey from death row at this point..jmo
  I third Tater's notion.   Well put and well said.  Concur completely!  This is the only logical explanation for all of Cindy Anthony's denial and state of constant anger.  I do believe George is a little more realistic- but he's stuck.  Remember- when this whole tragedy hit the family hard---George and Cindy were in the middle of a separation/heading to divorce in their marriage.  The ONLY , I mean ONLY thing I will give GA credit for is at least having the respect enough to stick by CA during this.   I do not condone either of the parents lying for their murdering daughter---but= at the end of the day- it does stink to be them knowing they will most likely never see their beloved Grandchild again.   That is so very sad.   To think, if things in that household had gone much differently after Casey got pregnant---and innocent child would still be here today. 

CAYLEE ANTHONY----she had NO choice !  She had no voice!  Rest in peace, Beautiful Baby.   You are a child of God now, and just like our beloved Natalee---we will never forget you.   Tim Miller & Texas Equusearch are out there now looking for you, Babygirl....we want to bring you back home so that you may rest in peace with the dignity you deserve.
 = ** (    <<<<~~~~  Monkeys hearts are weeping 4 you, Caylee
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: October 22, 2008, 01:07:32 PM »

New Monkey here just saying Hi to all the monkeys!

Happy2baMonkey

PJ flower
  Hello, NEW MONKEY....welcome to the cage !  Enjoy your stay with us...we don't bite and the bannanas are free!  =)

Thank You anewgirl, and everyone for all the wonderful welcomes! Thanks for making me a very welcomed monkey!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: October 22, 2008, 01:17:01 PM »

Thanks pink angel let me try it!

OK think it worked! Does any one think that may possibly be Caylee in the way background of this picture. I lightened and enlarged the area but it doesn't help too much. Just wondering if anyone else thinks it could be her. If it was, someone would have to be holding her, or she could be standing on the kitchen counter. But the head looks like a child sized head not an adult. Maybe I'm crazy, but thought I'd see what the other Monkeys think. I know it has nothing to do with her "disappearance" but if it's her it proves she was at that party, which we all know NO child should be at a party like that!

Anyway am I just a Crazy Monkey?? 

You're not crazy but i swear i don't see what you're talking about. i see 6 people, 2 in the foreground, 1 in the mid. & 3 in the background, They're all adults as far as i can tell. 

And we all know my 2 cents is definitly not welcome on this one...

You're so funny, Tater!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: October 22, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »

It does look like Caylee in a way. The picture on the left, right under the guys
chin that is wearing the hat.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: October 22, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »

IMO, this doesn't look like a child...but what do I know??? I think this case has made us all bonkers!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 22, 2008, 01:28:39 PM »

IMO, this doesn't look like a child...but what do I know??? I think this case has made us all bonkers!!!

Yeah, I agree, Ann. Looks like a tanned petite young woman to me.

Hello Monkeys! (Just waking up here)

TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: October 22, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »

Moving slow inhere today....what going on?
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #871 on: October 22, 2008, 01:31:38 PM »

Good mornin' Monkeys!  I've been "lurking" again as usual..

But, I have a great idea!  I know KC must be climbing the walls, bored as heck so I thought we could send her a TV and have all of precious little Caylee videos playing for her 27/7,365+!  She needs to see the one of little Caylee dancing, over and over again!

GA and CA just drive me bananas !  Especially CA!  She needs duck tape on her mouth!  She continually BLAMES the media...if she kept her mouth shut and stayed off the cameras and did what asny grandmother would do, search for Caylee, the media might be a bit more positive on the Anthony family!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: October 22, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »

Who was it that took KC to the hospital after she had a seizure?  Do we know if she has a seizure history...i.e. epilepsy?  In doing my searching this morning, I have found several links about murder and epilepsy.  Wonder if the seizure tale was just some more of her internet searching.  Maybe this is going to be her big defense???
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: October 22, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »

Hey all you gorgeous Monks-

I just watched the today show clip of the Anthonys.....they are BEYOND crazy....

Loved the moment when Meredith asked CA how she would react if (insert WHEN) she finds out that there is indeed reliable evidence of a decomposing body and chloroform in Casey's trunk....Cindy says "Any evidence can be brought into court and proven unreliable by an expert witness."

She is an IDIOT. Why not just say, "I don't think that evidence holds any weight."   NO, instead she doublespeaks herself AGAIN.  She basically admits that there is evidence and that they are depending on some "expert witnesses" to disprove it.  The think they are so smart with this big "Caylee is alive" story, yet they slip up again and again.

Face it Cindy...you are SLOPPY girl!!!!

Bwahahahaha....if I don't laugh, I'll cry.  They are just so unreal.

Big monkey kisses to all of you....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: October 22, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »

I moved this here Topic: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion

Brandy777
Scared Monkey

Re: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion
« Reply #212 on: Today at 09:59:40 AM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Quote from: Blonde on October 16, 2008, 02:16:31 PM
On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

RAW INTERVIEW: Baez PR Firm Spokesman Admits Caylee Is Dead
http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html
[/

Thank you so much for the updates Blonde .. I can't  believe I read this though "[This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony." I don't give a frogs fat A$$ what happens to Casey, I just want that baby found! Just like everyone else up on here. 

/quote]

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 22, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

Who was it that took KC to the hospital after she had a seizure?  Do we know if she has a seizure history...i.e. epilepsy?  In doing my searching this morning, I have found several links about murder and epilepsy.  Wonder if the seizure tale was just some more of her internet searching.  Maybe this is going to be her big defense???

I believe that was Jesse Grund. I don't think she had a history of seizures. Sounded to me like a one time deal. Maybe even a drug induced seizure.

I don't think she has epilepsy.

JMO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 22, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »

I just watched the today show clip of the Anthonys.....they are BEYOND crazy....

Loved the moment when Meredith asked CA how she would react if (insert WHEN) she finds out that there is indeed reliable evidence of a decomposing body and chloroform in Casey's trunk....Cindy says "Any evidence can be brought into court and proven unreliable by an expert witness."

She is an IDIOT. Why not just say, "I don't think that evidence holds any weight."   NO, instead she doublespeaks herself AGAIN.  She basically admits that there is evidence and that they are depending on some "expert witnesses" to disprove it.  The think they are so smart with this big "Caylee is alive" story, yet they slip up again and again.

Have a link for that video please? I read a write-up on the interview but have yet to see the video.

Thanks Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: October 22, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »

Have a link for that video please? I read a write-up on the interview but have yet to see the video.

Thanks Wink

I put it in photobucket:

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #878 on: October 22, 2008, 01:40:00 PM »

And we all know my 2 cents is definitly not welcome on this one...

[/quote]

Oh Tater (Tot) Why would you say that?

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: October 22, 2008, 01:41:00 PM »

Moving slow inhere today....what going on?

Just no news and people are attempting to get some work done while it's slow 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.