April 25, 2024, 07:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317595 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 22, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »

Thank you for the video link, Klaas Smile

Brandi - I never did figure out what you were talking about the other day.  Something about "message in a bottle" and Renfro.   

You can email me if you want and solve the mystery for me smklaas@hotmail.com   

Sorry to have kept you in the lurch, Klaas. I thought you dismissed a Renfro the other night. But I'll send you an email and give you the link to the picture I have (99% sure) of you.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: October 22, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »

Oh this is really mean... but I can't resist.

Someone has posted that the money for the commissary can be used on "goodies", or medical or dental services.  I wonder since she doesn't have access to Chloroform anymore to self medicate her herpies outbreaks, if she is getting a prescription filled for Valtrex for her herpies...

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: October 22, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »

Per the phone documents - KC calls lexus dealership quite often and talking for several minutes to somebody.  I thought it was George - but according to the times - she's calling before noon and also talked to someone there right after the gas can incident with George.  Any thoughts on who it is?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 22, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »

Tuesday, Oct 21
More Caylee Anthony Photos, More "Licensing"
Tipsters tell TVNewser that NBC News paid $5,000, for a "Cindy Anthony interview." Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony who is in jail on murder charges in the case of her daughter, Caylee. The interview took place on the Today show last Wednesday.

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry."

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

Anthony wasn't out of jail long. She's now facing first-degree murder, manslaughter and other charges after a four-month-long investigation. Caylee, who vanished two months before her third birthday in mid-June, still has not been found.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc/more_caylee_anthony_photos_more_licensing_98181.asp#disqus_thread

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 22, 2008, 02:14:10 PM »

Hey all you gorgeous Monks-

I just watched the today show clip of the Anthonys.....they are BEYOND crazy....

Loved the moment when Meredith asked CA how she would react if (insert WHEN) she finds out that there is indeed reliable evidence of a decomposing body and chloroform in Casey's trunk....Cindy says "Any evidence can be brought into court and proven unreliable by an expert witness."
She is an IDIOT. Why not just say, "I don't think that evidence holds any weight."   NO, instead she doublespeaks herself AGAIN.  She basically admits that there is evidence and that they are depending on some "expert witnesses" to disprove it.  The think they are so smart with this big "Caylee is alive" story, yet they slip up again and again.

Face it Cindy...you are SLOPPY girl!!!!

Bwahahahaha....if I don't laugh, I'll cry.  They are just so unreal.

Big monkey kisses to all of you....
IMO Cindy is repeating what jb told her their defence plan will be.  So, no matter how reliable, valid, accurate, truthful the forensics of physical evidence is the defence is going to find someone they can call an "expert" who will say "no it's not". B/c that's all they can do. same as oj.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: October 22, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

Guess Cindy and George were put up in a nice hotel, had a limo driver drive them around and got to take a bite out of the Big Apple, huh?  And all because their granddaughter is dead and their daughter is in jail.

Maybe someone should tell Casey that her mom is now living her dream life. ( New York, Limo's, Tv shows, celebrity status for the time being )  Casey, I'm sure your mom is having a great time.

Don't forget that she FINALLY got rid of that brat, Casey    AAAAAAAAH, what a life!

I'd like to hear the phone conversation after THAT was told to Casey 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 22, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »

Does anyone know the dates of those pictures of Casey partying at Fusion and at friends houses?

There are Fusian party pics 6/13 and 6/20 (blue dress) and problable some from 6/27 but I'm not sure about that.  The party where she is wearing the flag was May 25. 
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: October 22, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »

Hi Folks

My very first post on SM.  Firstly my congratulations on a very impressive and informative forum.

Watched Cindy and George's performance on the Today show.  Sad to say, that's exactly what it was, a performance, no doubt with prior knowledge of the questions.  I'm sure Cindy in particular has been studying the McCann case. I'm also positive they realise Caylee to be dead and that their troubled daughter is responsible.  These latest interviews, i.e.,since the indictment serve (IMO) two purposes,  They perpetuate the myth that Caylee is alive (reasonable doubt at trial) and they are now being paid for them.   

Notably, George has done 2 solo exclusives and he did throw the reporters a few bones by saying Caylee was in Puerto Rico and had been moved 9 times. Then slipping in his suicidal thoughts.

When you compare his current rhetoric to the taped interview he gave the Police, its like a totally different guy.  Then he was almost subservient,specially when he spoke of the smell in the car.  He said more than once  ''I just want to be straight with you guys''.  He also needlessly mentioned his suspicions about her not working for 2 years. In some ways it was as though he wanted to please the officers..............does that make sense to anyone other than me (lol)

That said, I would still have some sympathy for them if Cindy hadn't thrown two innocent people under the bus in an attempt to divert suspicion from her daughter.  Callous or what?  The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
Cindy also IMO has a real guilt issue as she was the one who effectively turned her daughter into the police.

Ironically, they are probably damaging Casey's chances of getting any mercy from the Courts, if she decides to confess.
The longer she sticks to her preposterous story, the worse her punishment will be. 
They should accept their daughter is going to do some serious jail time and persuade her to try for some sort of deal.

If they truly care about Caylee, giving her a dignified resting place would be a start. If not publicly supporting Tim Miller, they shouldn't thwart his attempts. Thats all the living can do for little Caylee. 

You'll have guessed that I have no doubts about Casey's guilt and that the State has a damning case against her.  My only uncertainty is whether it was premeditated, or some sort of accident caused by her neglect. I really do hope it turns out to be the latter. Poor little mite. 
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #908 on: October 22, 2008, 02:20:18 PM »

Not sure who your cell company is but Alltel told me to dial *78 to block your number but after the call make sure you dial *77 to unblock it or it will show up private to everyoen you call.
Hey Monkey Deep,  I just told my DH about this.  He said where we live Alltel charges for this unless you have it on your plan.  We're not in Fl.  Did they mention anything to you on this?

NO they did not mention it but I have used it before and never noticed a charge. thanks for asking though. Good afternoon monkeys just got off work and I have about 40 pages to catch up on. DH said I feel asleep with the monkeys on the internet last night he had to move the laptop to get in bed.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 22, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »

Hi Folks

My very first post on SM.  Firstly my congratulations on a very impressive and informative forum.

Watched Cindy and George's performance on the Today show.  Sad to say, that's exactly what it was, a performance, no doubt with prior knowledge of the questions.  I'm sure Cindy in particular has been studying the McCann case. I'm also positive they realise Caylee to be dead and that their troubled daughter is responsible.  These latest interviews, i.e.,since the indictment serve (IMO) two purposes,  They perpetuate the myth that Caylee is alive (reasonable doubt at trial) and they are now being paid for them.   

Notably, George has done 2 solo exclusives and he did throw the reporters a few bones by saying Caylee was in Puerto Rico and had been moved 9 times. Then slipping in his suicidal thoughts.

When you compare his current rhetoric to the taped interview he gave the Police, its like a totally different guy.  Then he was almost subservient,specially when he spoke of the smell in the car.  He said more than once  ''I just want to be straight with you guys''.  He also needlessly mentioned his suspicions about her not working for 2 years. In some ways it was as though he wanted to please the officers..............does that make sense to anyone other than me (lol)

That said, I would still have some sympathy for them if Cindy hadn't thrown two innocent people under the bus in an attempt to divert suspicion from her daughter.  Callous or what?  The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
Cindy also IMO has a real guilt issue as she was the one who effectively turned her daughter into the police.

Ironically, they are probably damaging Casey's chances of getting any mercy from the Courts, if she decides to confess.
The longer she sticks to her preposterous story, the worse her punishment will be. 
They should accept their daughter is going to do some serious jail time and persuade her to try for some sort of deal.

If they truly care about Caylee, giving her a dignified resting place would be a start. If not publicly supporting Tim Miller, they shouldn't thwart his attempts. Thats all the living can do for little Caylee. 

You'll have guessed that I have no doubts about Casey's guilt and that the State has a damning case against her.  My only uncertainty is whether it was premeditated, or some sort of accident caused by her neglect. I really do hope it turns out to be the latter. Poor little mite. 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 22, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion as to why NeJame continues to "allow" the Anthony's to go on public t.v. and answer questions to begin with? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 22, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »

Hi shoperoo, welcome! I'm a new Monkey today too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 22, 2008, 02:27:58 PM »

welcome shoperoo!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: October 22, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »

Welcome Happy ...

Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: October 22, 2008, 02:29:31 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion as to why NeJame continues to "allow" the Anthony's to go on public t.v. and answer questions to begin with? 

I think it's a matter of Nejame needs to be paid.  The Anthony's are not bringing in any income other than "licensing fees".  So they need to do the interviews.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 22, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »

Cool! The more the merrier! Great to have new monkeys today!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: October 22, 2008, 02:33:40 PM »

KLaas, if y ou need to move this and make a thread for me so I can keep you guys updated, please do..It wont hurt my feelings a bit!

Lara is still in the hospital and will be for at least another day..we were admitted last night..she has cellulitis..and MRSA...ughhhhhh

Her elbow became really hot and swollen and sweeled up to the size of an orange...they are treating it with IV antibiotics, and it seems to be getting a little better...she just had an MRI done to show how deep the infection is, and if it is in the bone...

Luckily, my girlfriend from high school, that I havent seen in 10 years, is our nurse!!! Yea!! So we are getting good treatment...

PLease continue to keep us in your prayers, and I will check back in soon...

Saw Cindy and George today... wish they would wise up to reality.....

Thank you for the update Nikkibnurse.  I've added your daughter to my prayers along with Caylee and Nat  (added so I wouldn't be OT LOLL).

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 22, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »

Ok I'm being paranoid here, but why can I see my IP address? I just noticed this, can everyone see there own IP? I see no one elses, just mine, but did not see it before!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: October 22, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

Tuesday, Oct 21
More Caylee Anthony Photos, More "Licensing"
Tipsters tell TVNewser that NBC News paid $5,000, for a "Cindy Anthony interview." Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony who is in jail on murder charges in the case of her daughter, Caylee. The interview took place on the Today show last Wednesday.

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry."

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

Anthony wasn't out of jail long. She's now facing first-degree murder, manslaughter and other charges after a four-month-long investigation. Caylee, who vanished two months before her third birthday in mid-June, still has not been found.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc/more_caylee_anthony_photos_more_licensing_98181.asp#disqus_thread

HEY CIN CIN, WHY DOES SOMEONE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE PAID FOR AN INTERVIEW TO GET THE WORD OUT TO FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER???

NO WONDER EVERYONE HATES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

AND SHAME ON YOU TODAY

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: October 22, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

And we all know my 2 cents is definitly not welcome on this one...

OOOOOOHHHHhhh Tater, you are just too funny.  I do remember reading about this yesterday.  I did see your point soooo...until we found out about it being cushions or pillows, I was wondering myself.

PJ flower

Oh Tater (Tot) Why would you say that?

Start here....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3753.msg510429#msg510429

PJ flower
[/quote]

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.