April 25, 2024, 05:00:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317551 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 22, 2008, 03:34:16 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON MONKEY BUNCH!!

WELCOME NEWBIES!  I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR FRESH POINTS OF VIEW!

.... and what does that say about this OLDY'S point of view.

Good Afternoon Dolce.

I hope you are having a good day and ... tummy is settled.  If not ... take my word for it ... any discomfort in the next few months is worth it all it in the end.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #961 on: October 22, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »

hiya Dolce Smile
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: October 22, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »

Hi Dolce! Thank You for the Welcoming!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #963 on: October 22, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »

Good Afternoon Dolce.

I hope you are having a good day and ... tummy is settled.  If not ... take my word for it ... any discomfort in the next few months is worth it all it in the end.

Janet
Oldies?  I would hardly call anyone here old Miss Janet.  It says that the "oldies" point of view is seasoned and quite enjoyable theory. 
Been a bad day here emotionally, but working through it all none the less!
Thank you for the words of encouragement.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: October 22, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

OVER $200 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

Casey Anythony has not been employed for three years.  Instead she has stolen and used people to support her ... her daughter and ... her lifestyle.  Yet there are those who will still  insist on abetting her with their own hard earned bucks.

Even with our own kids ... other than birthdays and Christmas ... nothing was freely given except food in their stomachs and ... a roof over their head.  There was always an expectation.  Brand name school clothes even implied that they would come up with half the cost ... or generic brand was where it was at.  Higher education costs that were paid with my hubby and my hard earned bucks were considered loans until degrees were obtained.  No option of "finding themselves" with money they had not earned ... there had to be a focus ... a goal ... "

I know .... I appear hard to some Monkeys but ... my motivatons were grounded in love ... my focus has always been to train my kids for life outside the home ... where nothing is freely given ... there are expectations.

Janet

Personally Janet,I think you sound like a wonderful Mother and I feel certain your children have risen and call you Blessed...

Blessed might be pushing it but ... hubby and I have a good relationship with all three today but ... but there was a period of time in each of their teen years when we receiving no Brownie badges.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 22, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »

I've enjoyed my stay here today, but I have work to do. I'll catch you all later tonight, I hope. Welcome again to the new monkeys!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: October 22, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Dolce.

Janet
Oldies?  I would hardly call anyone here old Miss Janet.  It says that the "oldies" point of view is seasoned and quite enjoyable theory. 

Hi Ya Dearheart!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 22, 2008, 03:42:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Dolce.

Janet

credit: Tater

_____

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #968 on: October 22, 2008, 03:42:28 PM »

Hi Ya Dearheart!!!
TATER!!  Hi TexasbarMom and Happy2baMonkey!

Have you all cracked the case yet?  We need to have atleast 3 theories to present at court!  I am telling you the prosecution should just give us what they got and let us go to court for them!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 22, 2008, 03:43:31 PM »

I thought that text to Tony was written sometime between the interview with cops at her house and the next day after she had taken them to her phony job and the phony Zanny apartment but before she was arrested.  I assumed she sent it from her phone after they read her the riot act for lying to them.  She let her friends know the night before when she and Cindy started sending emails that Caylee was missing.  That was her way to telling Tony that she was in big trouble.  But she also had known for a month or so that if she got caught, she would be going to jail.  I really do not think that Tony knew anything about Caylee being missing until all the friends started getting the word from Amy or Casey or Cindy.

Thank you Hudsunn!  You've just put that phone text into perfect perspective for me.  I no longer have any doubt about WHEN TL found out about Caylee missing.  Now it all comes clear to me.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: October 22, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »

:2waver:Doplce

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: October 22, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

Hi Ya Dearheart!!!

Have you all cracked the case yet?  We need to have atleast 3 theories to present at court!  I am telling you the prosecution should just give us what they got and let us go to court for them!

I agree 100 percent!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: October 22, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

Hi Ya Dearheart!!!

It's pretty sad when we could win against Baez and his cohorts!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 22, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »

FYI - I started a new thread in the Monkey Lounge for Nikki's daughter who is in the hospital right now with an MRSA infection.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3799.0
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #974 on: October 22, 2008, 03:49:08 PM »

Hi Ya Dearheart!!!

haha - no doubt !!
gotta do some work, be back in a bit Smile
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: October 22, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »

Hey, maybe this is the missing photo of ZG at the beach with Caylee and Casey.  http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee5.jpg

Okay, seriously - is she just in the shot or does she know Casey? 

OMG>>> I read your post, then opened the link and now I am sitting here literally laughing, by myself, out loud.  People around me are going to think I have totally flipped.  Your too funny.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: October 22, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »

Tater said :  I tried so hard in the beginning to give Casey the benefit of doubt but I just can't anymore.She was given the opportunity to just say it was an accident and that she got scared but she balked and clammed up except to tell more lies. Personally for me,I now believe it was premeditated and the reason she did not want Caylee found is that she knows it could be pr oven that indeed it was murder.I've been all over the place as to what happened starting with a pool accident and then now to  murder..We've already heard that if Caylee is found now,proving the cause of death will be almost impossible if at all...I figure Casey knew this which is why she isn't talking.In her eyes,the longer Caylee is missing,the better her chances are....

Tater, You make very valid points........I guess its just too horrible to think that a child who was obviously well loved and thriving is deliberately killed as soon as her mother removes her from that environment.
It would appear that Casey only pretended to bond with her daughter.   Now that she's been indicted, I doubt the Police will release more incriminating stuff to the public, specially about visiting missing children sites, and they must now know if she did indeed purchase chloroform.  If they believe it was indeed premeditated then I'd suspect they'll want to go for the death penalty..........subject to Caylee's remains being found.

Ive said it on another forum that I think Casey Anthony will go into the Text books.   She certainly is a freak of nature, a true sociopath, devoid of any empathy for others and if allowed her freedom I believe her lying and thieving  behaviour would escalate, a potential black widow type.   

eta I personally don't believe in the death penalty, but if it was premeditated murder she should die in prison.

Thanks to all peeps who welcomed me here tonight.  salut
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: October 22, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »

Moving slow inhere today....what going on?

Just no news and people are attempting to get some work done while it's slow 
Ahhh, yes, work.....I just check in in between number crunching.

Hey doselady...I'm doing the same thing...does end of the quarter mean much to you?
j/k

numbers
Nope, I calculate radiation doses for cancer patients.  But I do love numbers
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: October 22, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »

Hey, maybe this is the missing photo of ZG at the beach with Caylee and Casey.  http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee5.jpg

Okay, seriously - is she just in the shot or does she know Casey? 

OMG>>> I read your post, then opened the link and now I am sitting here literally laughing, by myself, out loud.  People around me are going to think I have totally flipped.  Your too funny.

Yeah, I flipped... "by myself" = work cubile... "people around me" = other cubicles.. lol
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: October 22, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »

According to the phone records I believe KC did a lot of "chasing" Tony around - it seems like she was just driving around waiting for him to get home on a lot of nights after the 16th.  She would be in the vicinity of his apartment texting him non stop or calling - a lot of no answers. 

JMO  but I think she was more interested during this time period of getting Tony and not worrying about the trunk of her car.  Maybe that is the reason for the "delay" of removing Caylee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.