March 28, 2024, 02:59:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316349 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 21, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:39:24 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »

Hanging on here.....
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:19:31 PM »

Just like KC....he took them to the wrong place....

"I'll take you to her," Braddy said.

Now among the searchers at the cane field, Braddy swore again he'd left the girl here with her mother. "I could see her in my headlights when I was pulling away," Braddy said.

Investigators worked on Braddy, but nothing brought the truth. Hours passed.

Finally Detective Pat Diaz took over, sharing part of his sandwich with Braddy.

"I've been down this road before," he told Braddy, remembering another missing child case. "She's not here, is she?"

There was no telling why Braddy finally decided to tell the truth.

"No, she's not," Braddy said. He'd left Candy Maycock in the swamp off Alligator Alley.

It was now late afternoon. The little girl had been missing for nearly 40 hours.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

This is too much...you guys need to read all of this.  Brighter minds here than mine that maybe can catch more....

The unmarked patrol car swept past the toll plaza on Alligator Alley, stopping near Mile Marker 34.

"Check under the lily pads. I left her out here. She was alive," Braddy said.

But he had not left the girl at the bridge but off a boat ramp about half a mile away.

"I truly believe he was trying to give enough time so the little girl would disappear," Suco said. "In his mind, no body, no charges"

http://www.findmissingkids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=599
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »

Smooth landing Blonde!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 05:26:23 PM »

I feel better now!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »

Made it

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 05:28:45 PM »

"rookie lawyer"

Baez has lost the media with his stupidity.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.

I wonder if this new defense attorney will come at this from a different angle instead of keeping with JB's antics of She's Alive, There is a picture of Zanny, etc. I wonder if he will take the she's been psychologically abused defense or something to that effect.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 05:32:35 PM »

found this info at google on Casey and the commissary.

can anyone confirm this? I was told that those in solitary confinement are not allowed commissary (?sp) Privileges, I have it on pretty good authority (have clients that have spent time in Orange County Jail).

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2843277

Also, I don't think they can have visitors.  Maybe I'm wrong.

I brought this over from the last thread..I think it was Shasta that posted this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the solitary confinement issues you are talking about would apply if she were in solitary for some infraction...as punishment, visitation and commissary privileges taken away

In this case it has been stated that she is in solitary for her protection and to keep from having disruption within the jail, so she can have visitors and commissary privileges. From what we heard she has only giving authorization that her family be allowed to visit and so far to my knowledge that hasn't happened. And it was all over the TV last night that no one had put money in her commissary account....and ooppsss this morning she now has money in her account

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »

"rookie lawyer"

Baez has lost the media with his stupidity.

yep ya don't want to pizz off the press!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

can anyone confirm this? I was told that those in solitary confinement are not allowed commissary (?sp) Privileges, I have it on pretty good authority (have clients that have spent time in Orange County Jail).

I brought this over from the last thread..I think it was Shasta that posted this

Thank you for clarification.  I guess she can go during her 1 hour "free time".

I think the solitary confinement issues you are talking about would apply if she were in solitary for some infraction...as punishment, visitation and commissary privileges taken away

In this case it has been stated that she is in solitary for her protection and to keep from having disruption within the jail, so she can have visitors and commissary privileges. From what we heard she has only giving authorization that her family be allowed to visit and so far to my knowledge that hasn't happened. And it was all over the TV last night that no one had put money in her commissary account....and ooppsss this morning she now has money in her account

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »

I need some tummy fuel.  bbl
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »

oops, got to get the hang of "quote" reply thingy.  Sorry. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »

I wonder if this new defense attorney will come at this from a different angle instead of keeping with JB's antics of She's Alive, There is a picture of Zanny, etc. I wonder if he will take the she's been psychologically abused defense or something to that effect.

I do not think that the defense is going to put on ANY DEFENSE.  They certainly cannot put KC on the stand.  I think they are just going to attempt to refute any science, and then state that the prosecutor did not prove that KC killed little Caylee.  They really have no other defense - IMO
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

Technically, I believe she is in Protective Custody.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »

Wow, I like those odds. Seems like rookie Baez picked a real great lawyer lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 05:45:07 PM »

oops, got to get the hang of "quote" reply thingy.  Sorry. 

no problem...just it the quote button at the top of the post you want to reply to....go all the way to the botton past the last [/quote] and post your reply

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

At 2:30 a.m. — around the time doctors were treating Maycock at Glades General — Cyteria Braddy awoke to a racket in the laundry room of the Carol City home. The washing machine was oscillating with soapy water. Inside were the clothes Braddy had worn earlier that evening. Outside her husband was using wet cloths to wipe down the inside of the Town Car.

"He said he had been to the lake and he was cleaning out the fishy smell, or something like that," Cyteria told investigators.

Suco told Braddy he knew he was involved in Quatisha's disappearance. He asked again: Where is the girl?

"I can't tell you," Braddy replied. "Even if I'm found innocent, my family won't talk to me again."

"Listen, we need to find her," Suco said. "If she's alive, we need to find her. Tell us what happened. We need to find Quatisha. There's a five-year-old out there. If she's alive, tell us."

Braddy shook his head, no.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone....or is it just me???

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.