March 29, 2024, 06:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316391 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 05:46:13 PM »

found this info at google on Casey and the commissary.

can anyone confirm this? I was told that those in solitary confinement are not allowed commissary (?sp) Privileges, I have it on pretty good authority (have clients that have spent time in Orange County Jail).

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2843277

Also, I don't think they can have visitors.  Maybe I'm wrong.

I brought this over from the last thread..I think it was Shasta that posted this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the solitary confinement issues you are talking about would apply if she were in solitary for some infraction...as punishment, visitation and commissary privileges taken away

In this case it has been stated that she is in solitary for her protection and to keep from having disruption within the jail, so she can have visitors and commissary privileges. From what we heard she has only giving authorization that her family be allowed to visit and so far to my knowledge that hasn't happened. And it was all over the TV last night that no one had put money in her commissary account....and ooppsss this morning she now has money in her account

Technically, I believe she is in Protective Custody.

yep techincally I think you are correct

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »

I don't understand the reasoning behind her family not visiting her.  Disregarding OUR feelings about Casey, they have supported her yet now she seems abandoned.

Is it not probable that if she is found guilty, she will be shipped to a prison with a higher security rating?  My guess is that it will then be more difficult for them to see her.

I can't understand why they are not taking advantage of this time while she is housed locally to visit her.

Even if this were my child and I testified against her (which I would unless my resolve weakened), I still cannot imagine forsaking her with no visits.  If I did not want to talk to her, I would at least go visit to "see" her.  Of course, not having been in this situation (nor will I ever), I really cannot imagine, I guess. 

By the way, I know I will never be in that situation because sadly we have no children.  I've always heard from my friends though that you never say "my child would not do that" so I had to qualify my reasoning.

Still waiting to see if there is a way to avoid using the refresh key when you are up-to-date on posts.  Anyone have an idea?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 05:47:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Wow, I like those odds. Seems like rookie Baez picked a real great lawyer lol

yep they are gonna make a winning team for sure

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »

I think you are correct.  Casey will not go on the stand.  Can you say chewed up and spit out?

I have thought from the beginning that this was a flawed attempt to collect reward money on Casey's part.  That is why she was looking on Missing Children's Sites.  Trying to figure out how it might play out. Something went horribly wrong. There would be another party involved, but not Zanny.   I think she had a lot of contacts from Fusion and other hang outs.  And not reputable either.  Can you just see her drinking at the bar and pouring out her tale of woe? 

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 05:50:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Wow, I like those odds. Seems like rookie Baez picked a real great lawyer lol

yep they are gonna make a winning team for sure

Dumb and Dumber...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »

I don't understand the reasoning behind her family not visiting her.  Disregarding OUR feelings about Casey, they have supported her yet now she seems abandoned.

Is it not probable that if she is found guilty, she will be shipped to a prison with a higher security rating?  My guess is that it will then be more difficult for them to see her.

I can't understand why they are not taking advantage of this time while she is housed locally to visit her.

Even if this were my child and I testified against her (which I would unless my resolve weakened), I still cannot imagine forsaking her with no visits.  If I did not want to talk to her, I would at least go visit to "see" her.  Of course, not having been in this situation (nor will I ever), I really cannot imagine, I guess. 

By the way, I know I will never be in that situation because sadly we have no children.  I've always heard from my friends though that you never say "my child would not do that" so I had to qualify my reasoning.

Still waiting to see if there is a way to avoid using the refresh key when you are up-to-date on posts.  Anyone have an idea?

All they could do is stare at her.  They now know everything is recorded. I bet Cindy's shrink said to take a break.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 05:55:47 PM »

I just can't seem to get this judge's words out of my head.....

"The defendant ... caused this five-year-old to die, alone in the wilderness, and to be mutilated by monsters of the swamp," Judge Glick wrote in his sentencing order.

"Adults are supposed to protect children from monsters.

"They are not supposed to be the monsters themselves."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »

Cindy said she was going to ready until Casey was ready.....she didn't clarify what she meant by ready

Is it not probable that if she is found guilty, she will be shipped to a prison with a higher security rating?  My guess is that it will then be more difficult for them to see her. I would guess she would be.....but that is just MO

Still waiting to see if there is a way to avoid using the refresh key when you are up-to-date on posts.  Anyone have an idea? Not that I am aware of

I am pretty sure that Casey has to OK visits...remembering she canceled several the last time she was in. So the A's may have made requests to see her and she is declining...I wouldn't put it past her.....she certainly blames her parents for her being in jail

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »

I think you are correct.  Casey will not go on the stand.  Can you say chewed up and spit out?

I have thought from the beginning that this was a flawed attempt to collect reward money on Casey's part.  That is why she was looking on Missing Children's Sites.  Trying to figure out how it might play out. Something went horribly wrong. There would be another party involved, but not Zanny.   I think she had a lot of contacts from Fusion and other hang outs.  And not reputable either.  Can you just see her drinking at the bar and pouring out her tale of woe? 

Not a bad scenario Shasta, we keep thinking her "friends" might help her out, but if she approached a hit man of sorts, they would be able to take care of the body for her. Maybe that's what the Walters/Mike visit was about, a warning like keep your mouth shut, it's your fault you got caught, we can kill you in prison if you say something.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

Cindy said she was going to ready until Casey was ready.....she didn't clarify what she meant by ready

Is it not probable that if she is found guilty, she will be shipped to a prison with a higher security rating?  My guess is that it will then be more difficult for them to see her. I would guess she would be.....but that is just MO

Still waiting to see if there is a way to avoid using the refresh key when you are up-to-date on posts.  Anyone have an idea? Not that I am aware of

I am pretty sure that Casey has to OK visits...remembering she canceled several the last time she was in. So the A's may have made requests to see her and she is declining...I wouldn't put it past her.....she certainly blames her parents for her being in jail

Of course she blames them.  I can hear KC now..."If only they would have watched her while I went to Puerto Rico, then I would not have had to kill her.  I cannot believe them."
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

He bundled Quatisha into the boot of his car before dumping her by the swamp.

What exactly is the "boot" of the car???

The judge said: 'This plan, well thought out and well carried out, could have no justification, moral or legal, but could only be the product of a person who is so cold and so calculating, so devoir of humanity and only concerned about his own welfare.'
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »

All they could do is stare at her.  They now know everything is recorded. I bet Cindy's shrink said to take a break.

Has anyone ever reported who Cindy's counselor was?  I realize sessions would be private information but does the name have to also be held private?  In some of the rumors floating out there was the fact that the graduate student who was killed in the park on June 9 was a family counselor.  I have no way to confirm this so realize it is simply something I read in the media.

Again, this is only MY question but... I have never been satisfied with the June 9 date being what everyone quoted at the beginning.  It is still the date on the missing posters.  The whole issue is confusing to me because if you look closely at the card on the table when Cindy visits with Caylee at the nursing home, it plainly said "Happy Father's Day."  It just doesn't seem like a forgettable day to me and I've always thought something strange about that whole day and why that date was wrongly given.

I've heard Cindy's explanation but I've also heard her dish out dates without much hesitation about Casey's and Zannie's trip to the conference.  I tend to be inclined to think there is a reason she doesn't want to remember June 15...and I wonder if Caylee didn't die then instead of June 16 like we all think.  JMO but Cindy blocked that date out for some reason!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »

The judge said: 'This plan, well thought out and well carried out, could have no justification, moral or legal, but could only be the product of a person who is so cold and so calculating, so devoir of humanity and only concerned about his own welfare.'

boot = trunk

Just like Casey.

I Stand With The Girl
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 06:05:59 PM »

Boot is the British term for trunk.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »

I still think we would of heard the word* refused *like before though..Maybe they are really just reflecting a bit on the whole situation.I hope they are Sunny.It may be their very own way of seeing things in the right perspective and maybe,just maybe,they are hoping she will finally tell the truth about where little Caylee is....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »

Of course she blames them.  I can hear KC now..."If only they would have watched her while I went to Puerto Rico, then I would not have had to kill her.  I cannot believe them."

Another instance of where she doesn't take responsibility for HER actions!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »

The trunk.  It's an English term.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 06:09:20 PM »

It may be a case of the end justifies the means.  I am hoping cutting Casey off is a "tough love" tactic by the Anthonys to break her down and ... force her to reveal all that she knows regarding Caylee.

Supporting Casey's in her lies ... walking on egg shells ... coddling her ... for over three months has resulted in naught.  Maybe if Casey believes that her family is no longer going to shield her from her wrongdoing ... there will be a change of heart.

I can only hope ...

Janet

++++++

Complete Text Of Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Phone Call
Mother-Daughter Exchange Harsh Words In Missing Girl Mystery
POSTED: 6:34 pm EDT July 25, 2008
UPDATED: 3:42 pm EDT July 28, 2008

"Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 1:16 pm EDT September 3, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »

When you get time, please read this article.....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/19/everlades.nightmare.ap/index.html
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »

"Boot" is the British name for the cars trunk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.