May 01, 2024, 03:17:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 318388 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2008, 09:06:58 PM »

I think the bail bondsman is the latest victim of Casey's "Magic Vagina."     Rob Dick doesn't know how lucky he is that he didn't fall under her spell.

Lisa

omg i've been gone all weekend doing family stuff... and come back to the "magic vagina"...

should i even go back the 250 pages that i missed since friday or is this the best of it? 

just one man's opinion Claire, but it doesn't seem too "magic" to me... more like a trouble maker!!
Ew.  Less "magic" and more "pestilant".
Ick.

See, I showed my husband a pic of her (in the poker costume) and asked what he thought.  His response:  She has STD written all over her. 

Lisa

Ha!  Your husband is smarter than mine.
Thank the lord that you've got a wonderful guy who is also intelligent.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2008, 09:08:07 PM »

I think the bail bondsman is the latest victim of Casey's "Magic Vagina."     Rob Dick doesn't know how lucky he is that he didn't fall under her spell.

Lisa

omg i've been gone all weekend doing family stuff... and come back to the "magic vagina"...

should i even go back the 250 pages that i missed since friday or is this the best of it? 

Naw, don't go back!  The bail bondsman seems to be Casey's latest lap dog and the only thing I can guess that makes men like her is her "magic vagina."  Because it's not like she has anything else going for her!

Lisa

SORRY but I woul'nt call it a magic vagina I would call it the BLACK WHOLE FROM CULCUTTER!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2008, 09:08:22 PM »

All Federal Prisons are now smoke free!!!

The County jail here is smoke free. Our Nurse Practitioner is occasionally called to provide services there. He says that Nicotine Patches/Gum aren't allowed either, and that when prisoners are first booked in, they have to wait for commisary day (Thursday) to place an order, and can only do so IF there is money in their account. Money can only be deposited in an inmate's account in $50.00 increments, and there's an eight dollar "processing" fee to deposit it.

Therefore, an inmate is given only a hotel size bar of soap, a "uniform" that does not include underwear, and flimsy flip flops. No shampoo, no toothpaste is issued. Underwear, shampoo, etc can be purchased from the commissary at inflated prices, but many inmates go a week after being booked without even having their uniform laundered, because they don't want to have to wait for it to come back naked. He said ciggies go for $10 - $20 each.

But if they are smoke free where do they smoke them?

I don't know, but I do know that the same guards who sell them are probably the ones that look the other way. On the other hand, phone priviledges are often taken because someone got caught smoking. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »

The County jail here is smoke free. Our Nurse Practitioner is occasionally called to provide services there. He says that Nicotine Patches/Gum aren't allowed either, and that when prisoners are first booked in, they have to wait for commisary day (Thursday) to place an order, and can only do so IF there is money in their account. Money can only be deposited in an inmate's account in $50.00 increments, and there's an eight dollar "processing" fee to deposit it.

Therefore, an inmate is given only a hotel size bar of soap, a "uniform" that does not include underwear, and flimsy flip flops. No shampoo, no toothpaste is issued. Underwear, shampoo, etc can be purchased from the commissary at inflated prices, but many inmates go a week after being booked without even having their uniform laundered, because they don't want to have to wait for it to come back naked. He said ciggies go for $10 - $20 each.

Anywhere they can.  They all have jobs, some work outside, they will even smoke in their cell if it their last one!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »

the same place they have sex, actually it's usually right after they have sex. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »

See, I showed my husband a pic of her (in the poker costume) and asked what he thought.  His response:  She has STD written all over her. 

Lisa

All it took for my hubby was a pic of her dressed in an OSU shirt.  He saw that and her Yankees cap and said SHE'S GUILTY!!     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »

A real higher up big shot with the Federal Bureau of Prisons - husband who also had a good job just got caught selling them to an inmate.  They are like gold now!! Sorry o/t.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »

I had a friend who once said: "There is not such a thing as 'bad' sex"..... which someone retorted ..... "oh yeah, what about sex in prison!!"   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2008, 09:14:46 PM »

As high profile as Casey is, I doubt that a guard would break a rule for her. There's just too much interest in it all.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2008, 09:15:51 PM »

With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2008, 09:15:59 PM »

I am sorry, but I don't remember which monkey  was looking for the termination paperwork for Anthony Rusciano. Here is a link that has the information. It is the 9th item down under the Public Requests section.
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2008, 09:16:21 PM »

We could ask LP!!!   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »

I am going O/T for just a second and hope I don't get the big red button and if someone can tell me where else to get the information I will gladly look for myself!! Can someone please tell me what happened to DES today?? TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »

Lisa

All it took for my hubby was a pic of her dressed in an OSU shirt.  He saw that and her Yankees cap and said SHE'S GUILTY!!     
You guys are lucky.
My husband who is federal LE, is argumentative, thinks I am obsessed, and keeps telling me that it is all circumstantial, and she'll never get convicted.
He's an idiot.
And I mean that. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2008, 09:17:19 PM »

Lisa

just one man's opinion Claire, but it doesn't seem too "magic" to me... more like a trouble maker!!
Ick.

Lisa

Just this time he was!  He's smart, but he's also a guy so I have to kick him every once in a while to keep him in line!

Lisa
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »

I had a friend who once said: "There is not such a thing as 'bad' sex"..... which someone retorted ..... "oh yeah, what about sex in prison!!"   

for some reason I just saw always1's broom   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

Lisa

Ick.

Lisa

Just this time he was!  He's smart, but he's also a guy so I have to kick him every once in a while to keep him in line!

Lisa

Still a lucky girl 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2008, 09:20:15 PM »

You guys are lucky.
My husband who is federal LE, is argumentative, thinks I am obsessed, and keeps telling me that it is all circumstantial, and she'll never get convicted.
He's an idiot.
And I mean that. 

shhh.. don't tell. my husband has his moments as well. 

And besides. We are NOT obsessed... much. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.