April 28, 2024, 07:17:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317927 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 22, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »

Hi Folks

My very first post on SM.  Firstly my congratulations on a very impressive and informative forum.

Watched Cindy and George's performance on the Today show.  Sad to say, that's exactly what it was, a performance, no doubt with prior knowledge of the questions.  I'm sure Cindy in particular has been studying the McCann case. I'm also positive they realise Caylee to be dead and that their troubled daughter is responsible.  These latest interviews, i.e.,since the indictment serve (IMO) two purposes,  They perpetuate the myth that Caylee is alive (reasonable doubt at trial) and they are now being paid for them.   

Notably, George has done 2 solo exclusives and he did throw the reporters a few bones by saying Caylee was in Puerto Rico and had been moved 9 times. Then slipping in his suicidal thoughts.

When you compare his current rhetoric to the taped interview he gave the Police, its like a totally different guy.  Then he was almost subservient,specially when he spoke of the smell in the car.  He said more than once  ''I just want to be straight with you guys''.  He also needlessly mentioned his suspicions about her not working for 2 years. In some ways it was as though he wanted to please the officers..............does that make sense to anyone other than me (lol)

That said, I would still have some sympathy for them if Cindy hadn't thrown two innocent people under the bus in an attempt to divert suspicion from her daughter.  Callous or what?  The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
Cindy also IMO has a real guilt issue as she was the one who effectively turned her daughter into the police.

Ironically, they are probably damaging Casey's chances of getting any mercy from the Courts, if she decides to confess.
The longer she sticks to her preposterous story, the worse her punishment will be. 
They should accept their daughter is going to do some serious jail time and persuade her to try for some sort of deal.

If they truly care about Caylee, giving her a dignified resting place would be a start. If not publicly supporting Tim Miller, they shouldn't thwart his attempts. Thats all the living can do for little Caylee. 

You'll have guessed that I have no doubts about Casey's guilt and that the State has a damning case against her.  My only uncertainty is whether it was premeditated, or some sort of accident caused by her neglect. I really do hope it turns out to be the latter. Poor little mite. 

Excellent post!

I totally agree, especially with the red parts.

I have not yet, in my own mind decided that she was just a cold-hearted murder, out to murder her child. I am probably in the minority here, but that's what a forum is about. Everyone's opinions!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: October 22, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion as to why NeJame continues to "allow" the Anthony's to go on public t.v. and answer questions to begin with? 

He's only representing THEM and they haven't been charged with a crime.  If they can convince the WORLD that they believe Caylee is alive they might not get charged with obstruction.  Maybe that's why he's allowing it.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 22, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »

Moving slow inhere today....what going on?

Just no news and people are attempting to get some work done while it's slow 
Ahhh, yes, work.....I just check in in between number crunching.

Hey doselady...I'm doing the same thing...does end of the quarter mean much to you?
j/k

numbers
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 22, 2008, 02:39:04 PM »

Ok I'm being paranoid here, but why can I see my IP address? I just noticed this, can everyone see there own IP? I see no one elses, just mine, but did not see it before!

You are the only one who can see it besides me (Admin), the other moderators can't even see it and no other members can see it.  Everyone can see their own.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: October 22, 2008, 02:39:06 PM »

And we all know my 2 cents is definitly not welcome on this one...

OOOOOOHHHHhhh Tater, you are just too funny.  I do remember reading about this yesterday.  I did see your point soooo...until we found out about it being cushions or pillows, I was wondering myself.

PJ flower

Oh Tater (Tot) Why would you say that?

Start here....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3753.msg510429#msg510429

I apologize for the messed up quote!!
OOOOOOHHHHhhh Tater, you are just too funny.  I do remember reading about this yesterday.  I did see your point soooo...until we found out about it being cushions or pillows, I was wondering myself.

PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: October 22, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

KLaas, if y ou need to move this and make a thread for me so I can keep you guys updated, please do..It wont hurt my feelings a bit!

Lara is still in the hospital and will be for at least another day..we were admitted last night..she has cellulitis..and MRSA...ughhhhhh

Her elbow became really hot and swollen and sweeled up to the size of an orange...they are treating it with IV antibiotics, and it seems to be getting a little better...she just had an MRI done to show how deep the infection is, and if it is in the bone...

Luckily, my girlfriend from high school, that I havent seen in 10 years, is our nurse!!! Yea!! So we are getting good treatment...

PLease continue to keep us in your prayers, and I will check back in soon...

Saw Cindy and George today... wish they would wise up to reality.....

Thank you for the update Nikkibnurse.  I've added your daughter to my prayers along with Caylee and Nat  (added so I wouldn't be OT LOLL).

PJ flower

PJ - if you get a chance, please email me at kcjackie@live.com
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 22, 2008, 02:43:42 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion as to why NeJame continues to "allow" the Anthony's to go on public t.v. and answer questions to begin with? 

He's only representing THEM and they haven't been charged with a crime.  If they can convince the WORLD that they believe Caylee is alive they might not get charged with obstruction.  Maybe that's why he's allowing it.

wow ... now that's a huge task ... and imo ... it "ain't gonna happen" .... I would think he would be more concerned with the "clean up" of the after math of "what they may say" as opposed to telling them to keep quiet to begin with ... (as in something like Todd Black's screw up) ... And here I thought he was a better "media protection" attorney than that! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: October 22, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

Hi shoperoo, welcome! I'm a new Monkey today too!

Thanks Happy2b............ Look forward to having some banter with you.

Hope I didn't sent peeps to sleep with my debut post and forgot to say I'm not American
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 22, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »

I have 2 thoughts here
First being, why would she use something so obvious as a suitcase to store a body at burial?  I mean that would stick out like a sore thumb in the woods, as would a rug, and shower curtain.

Second being, if she did package a suitcase then maybe her call to the marine was just a cover for the purchase of the suitcase that was sure to come up once the investigation began.

Hate to be disgusting, but maybe she bought an appliance (meat grinder?)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 22, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

Ok I'm being paranoid here, but why can I see my IP address? I just noticed this, can everyone see there own IP? I see no one elses, just mine, but did not see it before!

You are the only one who can see it besides me (Admin), the other moderators can't even see it and no other members can see it.  Everyone can see their own.

Thank you Klaas for clarifying that to me!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 22, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »

Hi shoperoo, welcome! I'm a new Monkey today too!

Thanks Happy2b............ Look forward to having some banter with you.

Hope I didn't sent peeps to sleep with my debut post and forgot to say I'm not American

Welcome shoperoo from Scotland! I had a great grandfather born in Scotland. I think he died b4 I was born though! Anyways welcome again!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 22, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »

Hi Folks

My very first post on SM.  Firstly my congratulations on a very impressive and informative forum.

Watched Cindy and George's performance on the Today show.  Sad to say, that's exactly what it was, a performance, no doubt with prior knowledge of the questions.  I'm sure Cindy in particular has been studying the McCann case. I'm also positive they realise Caylee to be dead and that their troubled daughter is responsible.  These latest interviews, i.e.,since the indictment serve (IMO) two purposes,  They perpetuate the myth that Caylee is alive (reasonable doubt at trial) and they are now being paid for them.   

Notably, George has done 2 solo exclusives and he did throw the reporters a few bones by saying Caylee was in Puerto Rico and had been moved 9 times. Then slipping in his suicidal thoughts.

When you compare his current rhetoric to the taped interview he gave the Police, its like a totally different guy.  Then he was almost subservient,specially when he spoke of the smell in the car.  He said more than once  ''I just want to be straight with you guys''.  He also needlessly mentioned his suspicions about her not working for 2 years. In some ways it was as though he wanted to please the officers..............does that make sense to anyone other than me (lol)

That said, I would still have some sympathy for them if Cindy hadn't thrown two innocent people under the bus in an attempt to divert suspicion from her daughter.  Callous or what?  The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
Cindy also IMO has a real guilt issue as she was the one who effectively turned her daughter into the police.

Ironically, they are probably damaging Casey's chances of getting any mercy from the Courts, if she decides to confess.
The longer she sticks to her preposterous story, the worse her punishment will be. 
They should accept their daughter is going to do some serious jail time and persuade her to try for some sort of deal.

If they truly care about Caylee, giving her a dignified resting place would be a start. If not publicly supporting Tim Miller, they shouldn't thwart his attempts. Thats all the living can do for little Caylee. 

You'll have guessed that I have no doubts about Casey's guilt and that the State has a damning case against her.  My only uncertainty is whether it was premeditated, or some sort of accident caused by her neglect. I really do hope it turns out to be the latter. Poor little mite. 

Excellent post!

I totally agree, especially with the red parts.

I have not yet, in my own mind decided that she was just a cold-hearted murder, out to murder her child. I am probably in the minority here, but that's what a forum is about. Everyone's opinions!

I tried so hard in the beginning to give Casey the benefit of doubt but I just can't anymore.She was given the oppertunity to just say it was an accident and that she got scared but she balked and clammed up except to tell more lies. Personally for me,I now believe it was premeditated and the reason she did not want Caylee found is that she knows it could be proven that indeed it was murder.I've been all over the place as to what happened starting with a pool accident and then now to  murder..We've already heard that if Caylee is found now,proving the cause of death will be almost impossible if at all...I figure Casey knew this which is why she isn't talking.In her eyes,the longer Caylee is missing,the better her chances are....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: October 22, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »

Brandi

How sweet, I do try. Blonde

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 22, 2008, 03:03:27 PM »

I did notice a bit more reluctance to scream out that Caylee was alive in the last interview they gave.  They have toned down their rhetoric a lot.  I just sensed that even Cindy was more mild in her assertions.  Maybe they are starting to realize that their strident denials of all the facts did not play well.  Nor did their attacks on the media, LE and the protesters do them any good.  Cindy went from calling the protesters "idiots" to saying they are "misguided."  I think the lawyer told them to be less combative.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 22, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »

I also forgot to mention the text to Tony that said,
"If they never find her,guess who spends eternity in jail?"

This statement alone keeps haunting me over and over.What about if they do find her Casey,what then?Something really really stinks about this..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 22, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »

Shoperoo, you make some excellent points.  It pays to be reminded of the changes that have occurred in both George and Cindy as this case progresses.  You are absolutely right.  George went from saying that he suspected Casey had stolen the gas cans, that she tried to keep him from looking in the trunk, that he doubted she had been working for he past two years, that he once chased after her when she took her mother's vehicle without permission, etc. to where he is now...Casey is a great mom and great daughter.  Hello?  Do great daughters refuse to let the grandparents talk to the child they love?  Do great daughters steal from family and friends? 

As for Cindy, you and I agree that she is the catalyst that got this ball rolling.  She put Casey where she is today and caused the police to start looking for Caylee.  There is no way to deny that.  Cindy has gone from saying that Casey is a sociopath and liar and needed to be arrested for "grand larceny" to "poor Casey."  It is a joke really.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 22, 2008, 03:09:56 PM »

KLaas, if y ou need to move this and make a thread for me so I can keep you guys updated, please do..It wont hurt my feelings a bit!

Lara is still in the hospital and will be for at least another day..we were admitted last night..she has cellulitis..and MRSA...ughhhhhh

Her elbow became really hot and swollen and sweeled up to the size of an orange...they are treating it with IV antibiotics, and it seems to be getting a little better...she just had an MRI done to show how deep the infection is, and if it is in the bone...

Luckily, my girlfriend from high school, that I havent seen in 10 years, is our nurse!!! Yea!! So we are getting good treatment...

PLease continue to keep us in your prayers, and I will check back in soon...

Saw Cindy and George today... wish they would wise up to reality.....

Thank you for the update Nikkibnurse.  I've added your daughter to my prayers along with Caylee and Nat  (added so I wouldn't be OT LOLL).

PJ flower

PJ - if you get a chance, please email me at kcjackie@live.com

Look for nanners KCjackie.
That's the first time I was able to say that.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 22, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »

Hi Tater, I agree. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt too, especially in the beginning before all the forensic evidence came out. I can't imagine LE would charge her with murder if they did not have enough evidence. DNA is not circumstantial evidence. It's not a body, but it's not circumstational it's the next best thing to having a body. I wish they would find her though, or something some other proof. They very well may have though because I imagine they have alot more than we know, I really believe that! If the A's or Baez could show or tell me something to believe otherwise, I would listen and consider that, but unfortunately the evidence we know says she is no longer with us. I even hate to type that! I'd love for Caylee to show up one day like G & A say she will, I really do! I just don't see how that can happen though with what we know!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 22, 2008, 03:12:14 PM »

I also forgot to mention the text to Tony that said,
"If they never find her,guess who spends eternity in jail?"

This statement alone keeps haunting me over and over.What about if they do find her Casey,what then?Something really really stinks about this..jmo

Amy also stated that Casey texted Tony and it said “if they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?”Did Tony ever report this to LE? or just Amy

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 22, 2008, 03:13:48 PM »

Hi Folks

Shoperoo.  Welcome!

PJ flower

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.