April 27, 2024, 09:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317848 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: October 22, 2008, 03:14:08 PM »

I also forgot to mention the text to Tony that said,
"If they never find her,guess who spends eternity in jail?"

This statement alone keeps haunting me over and over.What about if they do find her Casey,what then?Something really really stinks about this..jmo

Amy also stated that Casey texted Tony and it said “if they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?”Did Tony ever report this to LE? or just Amy

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:pR8PfyFtoSMJ:www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html+If+they+never+find+her,guess+who+spends+eternity+in+jail&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: October 22, 2008, 03:14:48 PM »

I did notice a bit more reluctance to scream out that Caylee was alive in the last interview they gave.  They have toned down their rhetoric a lot.  I just sensed that even Cindy was more mild in her assertions.  Maybe they are starting to realize that their strident denials of all the facts did not play well.  Nor did their attacks on the media, LE and the protesters do them any good.  Cindy went from calling the protesters "idiots" to saying they are "misguided."  I think the lawyer told them to be less combative.

That, and they're heavily medicated!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: October 22, 2008, 03:15:36 PM »

What if Caylee's body is found?  What will Casey and her parents say then?  Oh, I think it is pretty well laid out.  The nanny took Caylee, killed her and left her in the woods or water or wherever.  Casey still had nothing to do with it.  All the sightings and tips were mistakes.  Sorry about that.  Caylee is dead but it was not Casey who did it.

Or maybe George has given us a few hints.  "My daughter got mixed up in something."  The nanny story was a lie to try to protect Caylee from harm from drug dealers, a jealous boyfriend, or whatever they decide to go with.  They will come up with something, I assure you.

If Cindy can say that a dead body was put in the trunk AFTER it got to the impound lot, I assure you that her cup of imagination and sheer gall runneth over.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #943 on: October 22, 2008, 03:16:52 PM »

Hi shoperoo, welcome! I'm a new Monkey today too!

Thanks Happy2b............ Look forward to having some banter with you.

Hope I didn't sent peeps to sleep with my debut post and forgot to say I'm not American

Ooooo Shoperoo!! You're Scottish!!! So am I! My mother's family is from Edinburgh - Jedbourough area!! Sorry, OT but I saw that Kiss my Thistle and got all excited!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 22, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

This statement alone keeps haunting me over and over.What about if they do find her Casey,what then?Something really really stinks about this..jmo

Amy also stated that Casey texted Tony and it said “if they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?”Did Tony ever report this to LE? or just Amy

Gosh I don't know Blonde..It stinks to high Heaven though.If Casey had already been arrested,she wasn't texting anyone so this had to of happened beforehand,right? How could Tony not have known anything?If this is true,he had to of known something pertaining to Caylee being gone...Like I said,it haunts me like a big ugly ghost and I'm not kidding....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 22, 2008, 03:17:39 PM »

IMO - body language speak VOLUMES ... when this interview started out Cindy and George are sitting a comfortable distance apart ... Cindy's body is turned away from him ... only did they "come closer together" when going into "defense mode" .... but to me ... it looked like they were uncomfy on the same couch together ... JMO

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: October 22, 2008, 03:18:23 PM »

RE: today show

what stood out to me was that they both kept say her the child my grandaughter never said caylee till it was said in error by CA refering to casey also if you notice after GA first spoke and right when CA began to speak he put his hand by her sound touching her with just her finger like poking her in her thigh subtlely like  making sure she says the right things...
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: October 22, 2008, 03:19:29 PM »

IMO - body language speak VOLUMES ... when this interview started out Cindy and George are sitting a comfortable distance apart ... Cindy's body is turned away from him ... only did they "come closer together" when going into "defense mode" .... but to me ... it looked like they were uncomfy on the same couch together ... JMO

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633

I totally agree about them not being comfy on the couch together.  It looked painful!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #948 on: October 22, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »

What if Caylee's body is found?  What will Casey and her parents say then?  Oh, I think it is pretty well laid out.  The nanny took Caylee, killed her and left her in the woods or water or wherever.  Casey still had nothing to do with it.  All the sightings and tips were mistakes.  Sorry about that.  Caylee is dead but it was not Casey who did it.

Or maybe George has given us a few hints.  "My daughter got mixed up in something."  The nanny story was a lie to try to protect Caylee from harm from drug dealers, a jealous boyfriend, or whatever they decide to go with.  They will come up with something, I assure you.

If Cindy can say that a dead body was put in the trunk AFTER it got to the impound lot, I assure you that her cup of imagination and sheer gall runneth over.

Yep, that's it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 22, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »

OVER $200 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

Casey Anythony has not been employed for three years.  Instead she has stolen and used people to support her ... her daughter and ... her lifestyle.  Yet there are those who will still  insist on abetting her with their own hard earned bucks.

Even with our own kids ... other than birthdays and Christmas ... nothing was freely given except food in their stomachs and ... a roof over their head.  There was always an expectation.  Brand name school clothes even implied that they would come up with half the cost ... or generic brand was where it was at.  Higher education costs that were paid with my hubby and my hard earned bucks were considered loans until degrees were obtained.  No option of "finding themselves" with money they had not earned ... there had to be a focus ... a goal ... "

I know .... I appear hard to some Monkeys but ... my motivatons were grounded in love ... my focus has always been to train my kids for life outside the home ... where nothing is freely given ... there are expectations.

Janet

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 22, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »

Yep, that's it.

They are going to do whatever they possibly can to keep their daughter off of death row.I do not fault them for that.The DNA in my opinion will convict Casey and I truly believe they know that as well so they are just doing whatever it takes at this point to reach their objective which I think is very possible to achieve.Life in prison keeps them in touch with their only daughter but the death penalty doesn't..jmo

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: October 22, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »

More possibilities

Some kind of rain boots to trapse through woods
Cell phone with minutes purchase

IIRC they found a pair of boots in Casey's car - dunno what kind.

Her Hooker heals?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: October 22, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »

I thought that text to Tony was written sometime between the interview with cops at her house and the next day after she had taken them to her phony job and the phony Zanny apartment but before she was arrested.  I assumed she sent it from her phone after they read her the riot act for lying to them.  She let her friends know the night before when she and Cindy started sending emails that Caylee was missing.  That was her way to telling Tony that she was in big trouble.  But she also had known for a month or so that if she got caught, she would be going to jail.  I really do not think that Tony knew anything about Caylee being missing until all the friends started getting the word from Amy or Casey or Cindy.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 22, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »

I did notice a bit more reluctance to scream out that Caylee was alive in the last interview they gave.  They have toned down their rhetoric a lot.  I just sensed that even Cindy was more mild in her assertions.  Maybe they are starting to realize that their strident denials of all the facts did not play well.  Nor did their attacks on the media, LE and the protesters do them any good.  Cindy went from calling the protesters "idiots" to saying they are "misguided."  I think the lawyer told them to be less combative.

I'm wondering if there even are still protesters near their HopeSpring home?  It may just be giving them both a platform to carp about a dead horse.  After all it was because KC was home and not in jail that got us all so miffed.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #954 on: October 22, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON MONKEY BUNCH!!

WELCOME NEWBIES!  I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR FRESH POINTS OF VIEW!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: October 22, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

Blonde ... I hope this texted message was turned over to LE by Tony ... it is another piece of circumstantial evidence.

Also, Amy's words to investigators imply that Casey had talked to Tony at one time in regards to happenings encompassing her missing daughter.

Janet
______

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

CASEY'S FRIEND TOLD INVESTIGATORS OF SMELL

Amy Huizenga, who was with Casey Anthony around the time she was arrested, told investigators Casey even told her it smelled like something died in her car. The interview with Huizenga played out like a timeline, outlining Casey's movements and her demeanor around the time Caylee disappeared.

On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

In the days that followed, there were many more parties. Huizenga remembered seeing Caylee on June 10 and then not ever seeing her again.

Then an investigator asked, "The week of the 15th through the 21st you say she kind of fell off the face?"

"Pretty much," Huizenga told the investigator.

When Casey and Huizenga finally spoke again, it was the end of June. That's when Casey told Huizenga, "It smells like something died in my car."

During many more parties, according to Huizenga, Casey always had the excuse that Caylee was with a nanny.

Finally, the day before Casey's arrest, Casey's mom Cindy also told Huizenga about the smell in the car when they hadn't seen Casey or her daughter, saying, "They were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

The interviews with friends also show how they came to realize Casey constantly lied to them, including when she told Huizenga she couldn't take a trip to Jacksonville with her because her dad had suffered a stroke.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Amy Huizenga - Police Interview - Audio Recording

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Transcript of Amy Huizenga interview on July 23, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/indexGallery.htm
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3497

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: October 22, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »

I thought that text to Tony was written sometime between the interview with cops at her house and the next day after she had taken them to her phony job and the phony Zanny apartment but before she was arrested.  I assumed she sent it from her phone after they read her the riot act for lying to them.  She let her friends know the night before when she and Cindy started sending emails that Caylee was missing.  That was her way to telling Tony that she was in big trouble.  But she also had known for a month or so that if she got caught, she would be going to jail.  I really do not think that Tony knew anything about Caylee being missing until all the friends started getting the word from Amy or Casey or Cindy.

It's kind of disheartening to read her words "if they never find her"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 22, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »

OVER $200 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

Casey Anythony has not been employed for three years.  Instead she has stolen and used people to support her ... her daughter and ... her lifestyle.  Yet there are those who will still  insist on abetting her with their own hard earned bucks.

Even with our own kids ... other than birthdays and Christmas ... nothing was freely given except food in their stomachs and ... a roof over their head.  There was always an expectation.  Brand name school clothes even implied that they would come up with half the cost ... or generic brand was where it was at.  Higher education costs that were paid with my hubby and my hard earned bucks were considered loans until degrees were obtained.  No option of "finding themselves" with money they had not earned ... there had to be a focus ... a goal ... "

I know .... I appear hard to some Monkeys but ... my motivatons were grounded in love ... my focus has always been to train my kids for life outside the home ... where nothing is freely given ... there are expectations.

Janet

Personally Janet,I think you sound like a wonderful Mother and I feel certain your children have risen and call you Blessed...

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #958 on: October 22, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »

They are going to do whatever they possibly can to keep their daughter off of death row.I do not fault them for that.The DNA in my opinion will convict Casey and I truly believe they know that as well so they are just doing whatever it takes at this point to reach their objective which I think is very possible to achieve.Life in prison keeps them in touch with their only daughter but the death penalty doesn't..jmo

Well LE definitely has mounds of circumstantial evidence and that will probably seal the deal.  However, I do wonder if they will be able to concretely connect Casey to Caylee's death (beyond reasonable doubt).  As far as I can tell, the only real connection is that they have a dead Caylee's dna in Casey's car.
Anyone ?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #959 on: October 22, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »

Yes that is when I thought this supposed text took place as well.  I also thought it odd but more of like an attempt at saving her relationship and saying "Oh look at me the martyr".  I found it more as a "save face" than anything truly telling....something she could use to help in her defense of "save my ass".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.