April 26, 2024, 11:58:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317696 times)
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #980 on: October 22, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »

Hi !!   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 22, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »

Tater said :  I tried so hard in the beginning to give Casey the benefit of doubt but I just can't anymore.She was given the opportunity to just say it was an accident and that she got scared but she balked and clammed up except to tell more lies. Personally for me,I now believe it was premeditated and the reason she did not want Caylee found is that she knows it could be pr oven that indeed it was murder.I've been all over the place as to what happened starting with a pool accident and then now to  murder..We've already heard that if Caylee is found now,proving the cause of death will be almost impossible if at all...I figure Casey knew this which is why she isn't talking.In her eyes,the longer Caylee is missing,the better her chances are....

Tater, You make very valid points........I guess its just too horrible to think that a child who was obviously well loved and thriving is deliberately killed as soon as her mother removes her from that environment.
It would appear that Casey only pretended to bond with her daughter.   Now that she's been indicted, I doubt the Police will release more incriminating stuff to the public, specially about visiting missing children sites, and they must now know if she did indeed purchase chloroform.  If they believe it was indeed premeditated then I'd suspect they'll want to go for the death penalty..........subject to Caylee's remains being found.

Ive said it on another forum that I think Casey Anthony will go into the Text books.   She certainly is a freak of nature, a true sociopath, devoid of any empathy for others and if allowed her freedom I believe her lying and thieving  behaviour would escalate, a potential black widow type.   

eta I personally don't believe in the death penalty, but if it was premeditated murder she should die in prison.

Thanks to all peeps who welcomed me here tonight.  salut

Like Dolce said,we welcome fresh new insight Shoperoo.Please join in and share any views you may have.We welcome you with open arms for sure!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: October 22, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »

Hi !!   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: October 22, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »

According to the phone records I believe KC did a lot of "chasing" Tony around - it seems like she was just driving around waiting for him to get home on a lot of nights after the 16th.  She would be in the vicinity of his apartment texting him non stop or calling - a lot of no answers. 

JMO  but I think she was more interested during this time period of getting Tony and not worrying about the trunk of her car.  Maybe that is the reason for the "delay" of removing Caylee?

Yep!She need a crash pad....

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: October 22, 2008, 04:06:36 PM »

FYI - I started a new thread in the Monkey Lounge for Nikki's daughter who is in the hospital right now with an MRSA infection.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3799.0

Thank You Klaas!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #985 on: October 22, 2008, 04:07:15 PM »

TATER, thanx for the warm welcome. I wonder if anyone else missed me, too.... ? 
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: October 22, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »

Shoperoo, you make some excellent points.  It pays to be reminded of the changes that have occurred in both George and Cindy as this case progresses.  You are absolutely right.  George went from saying that he suspected Casey had stolen the gas cans, that she tried to keep him from looking in the trunk, that he doubted she had been working for he past two years, that he once chased after her when she took her mother's vehicle without permission, etc. to where he is now...Casey is a great mom and great daughter.  Hello?  Do great daughters refuse to let the grandparents talk to the child they love?  Do great daughters steal from family and friends? 

As for Cindy, you and I agree that she is the catalyst that got this ball rolling.  She put Casey where she is today and caused the police to start looking for Caylee.  There is no way to deny that.  Cindy has gone from saying that Casey is a sociopath and liar and needed to be arrested for "grand larceny" to "poor Casey."  It is a joke really.

Hi Hudsunn

You're spot on

I'm sure the Police have not overlooked the changing stories and Cindy's desperate attempt to implicate Jessie Grund.

They'll be monitoring their every word very closely (imo)  I always suspected George is embellishing the day of the 16th
I dont think after the alledged fight Casey would have spent the night in that house. She may well have snuck back for her stuff when Cindy went to work. The cops must know for sure with the pings and her prolific use of her cell phone.

Cindy said recently there was no big fight........Hmmm  Their neighbours might be saying differently.

Obstruction of Justice charges for George and Cindy might not be that far off the mark.

ps I d love to know if she's submitted her JC Penny statements yet...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #987 on: October 22, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »

As usual, I am 10 pages behind. Sorry if this has been mentioned.
Just another example that it CAN be done>>

Prosecutors to seek death penalty in 2006 slayings

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 08:52 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 20, 2008 09:09 AM EDT

WEST COLUMBIA, SC (AP) - Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty against a West Columbia man charged with killing his girlfriend and her granddaughter in 2006, even though their bodies have never been found.
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?s=9187610

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #988 on: October 22, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I cant watch her anymore.. after about 40 seconds, she makes my ears bleed
heres the link if you need it
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27318499#27318499

My God....what actor's these two are.Now they are spokes people for KidFinders?All they are doing is hurting KF's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: October 22, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I cant watch her anymore.. after about 40 seconds, she makes my ears bleed
heres the link if you need it
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27318499#27318499

My God....what actor's these two are.Now they are spokes people for KidFinders?All they are doing is hurting KF's.

They are better off keeping their mouths shut!  I doubt if they ever learn.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: October 22, 2008, 04:16:39 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion as to why NeJame continues to "allow" the Anthony's to go on public t.v. and answer questions to begin with? 

Maybe he wants to make sure his legal fees are all paid up!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: October 22, 2008, 04:19:13 PM »

Tater said :  I tried so hard in the beginning to give Casey the benefit of doubt but I just can't anymore.She was given the opportunity to just say it was an accident and that she got scared but she balked and clammed up except to tell more lies. Personally for me,I now believe it was premeditated and the reason she did not want Caylee found is that she knows it could be pr oven that indeed it was murder.I've been all over the place as to what happened starting with a pool accident and then now to  murder..We've already heard that if Caylee is found now,proving the cause of death will be almost impossible if at all...I figure Casey knew this which is why she isn't talking.In her eyes,the longer Caylee is missing,the better her chances are....

Tater, You make very valid points........I guess its just too horrible to think that a child who was obviously well loved and thriving is deliberately killed as soon as her mother removes her from that environment.
It would appear that Casey only pretended to bond with her daughter.   Now that she's been indicted, I doubt the Police will release more incriminating stuff to the public, specially about visiting missing children sites, and they must now know if she did indeed purchase chloroform.  If they believe it was indeed premeditated then I'd suspect they'll want to go for the death penalty..........subject to Caylee's remains being found.

Ive said it on another forum that I think Casey Anthony will go into the Text books.   She certainly is a freak of nature, a true sociopath, devoid of any empathy for others and if allowed her freedom I believe her lying and thieving  behaviour would escalate, a potential black widow type.   

eta I personally don't believe in the death penalty, but if it was premeditated murder she should die in prison.

Hi Shoperoo,

Yoour posts are excellent.  I'm already looking forward to more.  I have to say though...Here in the States (Wisconsin CST) it's only 3:18PM.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: October 22, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »

Hi Shoperoo,

Yoour posts are excellent.  I'm already looking forward to more.  I have to say though...Here in the States (Wisconsin CST) it's only 3:18PM.

PJ flower

I was just about to ask the same thing, what time is it over in Scotland! I'm on CT too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: October 22, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »

Well, PJ I could be wrong about Tony.  Blonde is pretty savvy about these things.  But that is the way I figured it out in my head.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #994 on: October 22, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

What does JCP have that Target does not?

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #995 on: October 22, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20081020/NEWS/810200395/1410?Title=Man_Sentenced_to_Death_In_Stepdaughter_s_Murder

This is proof you can be sentenced to death without a body just miles away from Orlando,
Very interesting article and case,thank you PinkAngel.
They didn't have much evidence either it seems and this monster got the death penalty.
I have a question:
How long is the wait for death row in Florida?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: October 22, 2008, 04:31:20 PM »

As usual, I am 10 pages behind. Sorry if this has been mentioned.
Just another example that it CAN be done>>

Prosecutors to seek death penalty in 2006 slayings

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 08:52 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 20, 2008 09:09 AM EDT

WEST COLUMBIA, SC (AP) - Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty against a West Columbia man charged with killing his girlfriend and her granddaughter in 2006, even though their bodies have never been found.
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?s=9187610

Very interesting..........I'm sure it wont have bypassed Lawson Lamar's radar and Casey's defence team.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: October 22, 2008, 04:32:56 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

or maybe a particular outfit which may have been purchased from JCP that is currently missing from Caylee's closet ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #998 on: October 22, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »

I posted a few pages back that I think she called JCP to see if her order came in and I think it was the blue dress and black boots.
Cindy didn't wait to show the receipts because of the date on them. They keep saying the pictures were taken before Caylee was missing but if the JCP receipts show that she did order the blue dress and black boots after then the picture would have been taken after Caylee went missing.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: October 22, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »

Hi Marymary, saw where you were on last nite! I had a real problem getting logged off in the middle of my posts so i logged myself in forever!  I'm here alot & chime in when I have something to add! I have an idea about the JCP purchase. Coming up in my next post.

Morning All ! 

Morning Monken would love to hear your idea, I thought we covered just about everything in the store.   

I have a JCP account & order online all the time, more than I want to admit  I checked JCP last night & looked at the GPS navigation systems. They have several. Casey could have ordered one of these & had it shipped to the residence. Setting it up is what would have been the kicker! i wouldn't have a clue how to set one of these thing up & I doubt Casey would either. I searched GPS setup this morning & found that it can be very confusing  I don't know if a GPS needs to be activated in some way of what, but she could have called JCP for info on that. Casey drove to alot of remote locations in June & July. It would be difficult for her to remember where she had been & keep that straight in her head. All of that info could have been entered & tracked in that GPS system & it would take her there in the shortest distance & time. I think she wanted to keep an eye on some of these areas & be able to get to them quickly. I hope LE has the info, and if so it's helping in their searches. Also if these remote locations are on a GPS it would be considered "circumstantial" until they find Caylee's body, per Rob Dick. JMO Ya'll 

Dolce, this is what I posted this morning , just an idea I had!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.