April 30, 2024, 02:34:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 318132 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: October 22, 2008, 04:56:03 PM »

I guess they are 'workin' to pay the bills at Caylee's expense..
Shameful people.. Sold their granddaughter out to the devil to try and save that worthless piece of garbage of a daughter.. I would never be able to sleep at night or look in the mirror ever again. Shame on you disgusting people

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: October 22, 2008, 04:56:27 PM »

It seems that JCP, at least in their stores, have pretty limited stock.  More can be gotten through the catalog, but Casey went to the store as far as we know and needed the item then.  I, too, did a lot of thinking about it after our brainstorming last night.  Some of the things mentioned could not be gotten at a Penney's store but some could. 

Profilers say you have to put yourself in the position of the victim first to find out what happened.  In this case, there is nothing about Caylee, being a child, that would put her at risk on her own.  So we have to then put ourselves in the position of the perp, and ask what the perp was thinking and where she was coming from, what did she need or want. 

If she had a dead body in the trunk of her car, her need was to get rid of that body without being seen and dispose of it in a way or place where it would not be found at all or not be found quickly.  If she intended to dispose of it in the woods, I thought that some camouflage item such as a curtain, comforter, or sleeping bag might be effective in covering the body or the bag the body was in so that people walking past might not see it.  If enough time went by, the smell would go away too.  And the body might go unnoticed forever if nobody searches there or goes hunting or hiking there.

My husband suggested a small refrigerator, which would keep the smell inside it and not allow animals to get in, but that would be hard for Casey to handle alone.

As to your question, maybe Target would have what she needed.  Maybe she just feared going back to Target to charge more or write another check.  Or maybe she thought she was near the Target limit already, so she went to Penneys.

I could see Casey having Caylee in a hefty steel garbage bag slung over her shoulder like a piece of garbage.She dug a hole,covered it up and in all probablity dug up another small bush out there and planted it on top of her.Then she grabbed some underbrush and stuff like that and put it around on top so no loose dirt could be seen. None of this would take long or require anything except a shovel...jmo

Lord God I pray Tim and the searchers can find her!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: October 22, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »

Hi !!   

:2waver:Michael and Welcome back!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: October 22, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

What does JCP have that Target does not?

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

I posted a few pages back that I think she called JCP to see if her order came in and I think it was the blue dress and black boots.
Cindy didn't wait to show the receipts because of the date on them. They keep saying the pictures were taken before Caylee was missing but if the JCP receipts show that she did order the blue dress and black boots after then the picture would have been taken after Caylee went missing.

Is that fashion disaster of an outfit sold at JCP or in the catalogue?  See this is why I avoid those commercial stores..ICK!!

Now you stop that miss lady, I like JCP!  No really, I buy alot of my grand daughter's clothes and housewares from JCP. I'm pickier about mine, my fav is Juicy Couture! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: October 22, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »

Does everyone agree that Casey abandoned the car because the smell was getting worse?
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: October 22, 2008, 05:00:26 PM »

TATER, thanx for the warm welcome. I wonder if anyone else missed me, too.... ? 

Of course we all have.  Did you keep up?  Do you have any new insight on this twisting roller coaster case?

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: October 22, 2008, 05:00:32 PM »

I'm still thinking perhaps the call to JCP was in regards to a "return" as opposed to a purchase ... maybe to see if the credit had been posted to the account ... it may have been something that was ordered for Caylees birthday and she stopped the purchase to have it credited back ... knowing Caylee would not be needing it ... just my thoughts tho ...

Hiya hon! Smile

Rob Dick posted this at his and LP's board regarding Pennys.

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.
Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Hey there pink!  hhhuuummm <scratching head>  .... well ... what would she have to call to "activate" before using ...  a new credit card (which would require no purchase) so that's out ... a NEW cell phone???? .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: October 22, 2008, 05:01:50 PM »

I looked at all the dresses in the JC Penney online catalog and did not see the notorious blue one or any of that shade of blue at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: October 22, 2008, 05:02:30 PM »

Does everyone agree that Casey abandoned the car because the smell was getting worse?
Yes, she saw no other way but to abandon it.  She most likely wished it was stolen.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1029 on: October 22, 2008, 05:02:54 PM »

OK, Pink Angel.  I am not good with dates.  Cindy did say "most" of the pictures were taken before Caylee went missing, but she did not say all of them, and she cannot refute the shopping pix, which were clearly after Caylee went missing by Casey's own account.

I suck at dates too! You need a spreadsheet or two to keep up with all the dates in this case. LOL!

Here is a link regarding the blue dress pics.

http://www.www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394286,00.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: October 22, 2008, 05:02:56 PM »

I just don't know!I cannot fathom why she would do that knowing all the incriminating eveidence it contained.I personally can't help to think it was towed away before she could get something done with it.This is another part of her plan that went wrong..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: October 22, 2008, 05:03:15 PM »

I do ... I also thinks she was hoping someone stole it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1032 on: October 22, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

I'm still thinking perhaps the call to JCP was in regards to a "return" as opposed to a purchase ... maybe to see if the credit had been posted to the account ... it may have been something that was ordered for Caylees birthday and she stopped the purchase to have it credited back ... knowing Caylee would not be needing it ... just my thoughts tho ...

Hiya hon! Smile

Rob Dick posted this at his and LP's board regarding Pennys.

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.
Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Hey there pink!  hhhuuummm <scratching head>  .... well ... what would she have to call to "activate" before using ...  a new credit card (which would require no purchase) so that's out ... a NEW cell phone???? .....

I think she called to check a balance. To make sure before she went to use it that there was actually funds available to use.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: October 22, 2008, 05:05:39 PM »

I looked at all the dresses in the JC Penney online catalog and did not see the notorious blue one or any of that shade of blue at all.

Similar boots:

http://tinyurl.com/59qj99
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: October 22, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »

Re Casey's shopping............Sorry, I dont know the returns policy in the States but here, some folks may have bought many items using a credit card, then if they return just one or two items , some stores give them a cash refund.

I imagine Casey would be well versed in all the dodges...........
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1035 on: October 22, 2008, 05:08:17 PM »

Whatever she bought at JCP -
 - was incriminating - Rob says so, AND, Cindy immediately recognized it as something incriminating and that's why she wouldn't turn over the info.

- was needed for helping with the body dump - I believe this because much of the other evidence points to her dumping the body on the 27th, pings putting her in wooded areas not too long after purchase was made.  Also, if it were just an item of clothing or something, I don't think Cindy would have panicked over that.  Therefore, IMO it was something that could be used to help dump the body. 

Hud mentioned camo stuff last night, that is a good guess.... also shovel, and containers.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: October 22, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

I think the smell was getting worse because she mentioned it to Amy on the phone and gave the excuse of maybe hitting a squirrel. 

I have heard people say that the stench of a dead body permeates everything, and I wondered how she did not have that smell on her clothes after driving the car.

I have since concluded that she abandoned the car before the smell became totally overpowering.  It sat in the hot sun in the parking lot and later at the impound lot with no doors or windows being opened.  The smell grew to the "waves" that Lee described in the interview, so that when George drove it home he had to keep all the windows rolled down.

Even then, the smell was so horrible that Lee could not stay in the garage with it.

She may have hoped the car would be stolen so that the smell could not be blamed on her.  If someone took it, and later abandoned it, she could say that they were the cause of whatever happened to the car.

But it was not stolen and when her mom showed up at Tony's and told her they had the car, etc., she was trapped in a lot of ways. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: October 22, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »

It seems that JCP, at least in their stores, have pretty limited stock.  More can be gotten through the catalog, but Casey went to the store as far as we know and needed the item then.  I, too, did a lot of thinking about it after our brainstorming last night.  Some of the things mentioned could not be gotten at a Penney's store but some could. 

Profilers say you have to put yourself in the position of the victim first to find out what happened.  In this case, there is nothing about Caylee, being a child, that would put her at risk on her own.  So we have to then put ourselves in the position of the perp, and ask what the perp was thinking and where she was coming from, what did she need or want. 

If she had a dead body in the trunk of her car, her need was to get rid of that body without being seen and dispose of it in a way or place where it would not be found at all or not be found quickly.  If she intended to dispose of it in the woods, I thought that some camouflage item such as a curtain, comforter, or sleeping bag might be effective in covering the body or the bag the body was in so that people walking past might not see it.  If enough time went by, the smell would go away too.  And the body might go unnoticed forever if nobody searches there or goes hunting or hiking there.

My husband suggested a small refrigerator, which would keep the smell inside it and not allow animals to get in, but that would be hard for Casey to handle alone.

As to your question, maybe Target would have what she needed.  Maybe she just feared going back to Target to charge more or write another check.  Or maybe she thought she was near the Target limit already, so she went to Penneys.

I could see Casey having Caylee in a hefty steel garbage bag slung over her shoulder like a piece of garbage.She dug a hole,covered it up and in all probablity dug up another small bush out there and planted it on top of her.Then she grabbed some underbrush and stuff like that and put it around on top so no loose dirt could be seen. None of this would take long or require anything except a shovel...jmo

Lord God I pray Tim and the searchers can find her!!

So do I, Tater.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1038 on: October 22, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »

What if she bought another outfit that Caylee was wearing when she dumped her little body
Then when the find the body and clothes they can say nope not her see her are her clothes still hanging in the closet.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: October 22, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »

Yes!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.