April 27, 2024, 06:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317746 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: October 22, 2008, 11:38:23 PM »

Jesse  did not resign willingly. He was asked to resign.
Couldn't cut the mustard, I guess. Not doing a good job.
Regardless, they didn't want to keep him on.
WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.
If it was a bad fit, shouldn't he have been weeded out sooner ?
I really think the Grund family sticking up for Casey is overdone.
The " good Mother " routine is also wearing thin.
No one ever saw her hit the kid. Therefore, she is a good Mother ?

RG said JG left his job because he saw everything in black and white, and it wasn't a good fit (not sure if those are exact words, but that's close).  LE in a JG interview said, "Let's not pick that wound again" or something to that effect when talking about JG leaving the force.  The timing his leaving is so suspicious; can it really be a coincidence?
was it stated that jg passed his first polygraph but failed the second?

I never saw anything on a 2nd polygraph.  Do you know where you saw/heard that?
No I don't remember but i'm sure i read it somewhere. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: October 22, 2008, 11:38:29 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to be asking you for this but I am so sleepy and don't have many clicks left...lol

I was wanting to glance at the list of things Casey could buy with her funds in jail.  I found where you mentioned a PDF file but I haven't located the file itself.

TIA

In this thread, pg. 66, reply #1314. at the bottom of Klaas's post, in little blue letters

Thank you, MuffyBee!  Sounds like I just overlooked it...quite probable since my eyes are tired...lol   

Gonna look at that and then call it a night.  I've got to get up early and clean up around here because the housekeepers come tomorrow.      

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: October 22, 2008, 11:38:31 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to be asking you for this but I am so sleepy and don't have many clicks left...lol

I was wanting to glance at the list of things Casey could buy with her funds in jail.  I found where you mentioned a PDF file but I haven't located the file itself.

TIA

Here it is, it's attached as a PDF
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: October 22, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »

According to Richard Grund, it was the family that advised Jesse to get the DNA test done B4 he signed up for the Daddy job, which could cost a fortune over 18 - 20 years.
Jesse seems very naive and very sick puppy - ish.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: October 22, 2008, 11:40:35 PM »

WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.

RG said JG left his job because he saw everything in black and white, and it wasn't a good fit (not sure if those are exact words, but that's close).  LE in a JG interview said, "Let's not pick that wound again" or something to that effect when talking about JG leaving the force.  The timing his leaving is so suspicious; can it really be a coincidence?

I am also curious as to why Amy (i think) stated that Jesse was not allowed at her house.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: October 22, 2008, 11:40:49 PM »

I was watching a psychatrist on Oprah and he was talking about sociopaths.  (Bart Witaker who was the mastermind of the killing of his family),

He was saying - it is not their fault but they are not born that way.  They have the inability to receive love like others do.  They just don't process it the same.

I have read so much on these subjects and cannot understand it.  It just doesn't make sense to me.

That's what my son said when he failed psych in college....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: October 22, 2008, 11:41:15 PM »

Cindy had it out for jesse from day 1 if you ask me.  Why would she be making notes about him when he came over to help.  Then all she was saying in the LE interviews about jesse.  LE told her flat out that Jesse didnt have anything to do with Caylees disappearance and that her daughter did.
I wonder why she pointed toward jesse from the beginning. What does she know/hear about him that would make him a suspect in her mind? i personally don't think he has anything to do with it and that maybe casey has told lies about him to her parents.. sociopaths have a way of always trying to look like a victim or making someone else look like the villian no matter what the situation, in my experience

Well Cindy did tell LE that Casey told her to stay away from Jesse.  I think Casey said that because Jesse had caught her lying so many times she didnt want jesse spilling the dirt on her to her mother. 
makes perfect sense. I think she tried to keep certain lies straight with everyone. maybe thats why she had two seperate groups of friends. 

on another note, i think casey was stringing jesse along.. also doing the same with some other men in her life towards the end, thats why they were still talking.
georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #1427 on: October 22, 2008, 11:42:35 PM »

THANKS FOR THE WELCOMING!  I have been hestitant to post because all of you are so good and insightful, and this is my first time to ever to become so involved in a case of this nature, so I so feel definitely feel like a "rookie'! LOL You all truly amaze me! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1428 on: October 22, 2008, 11:43:47 PM »

I was watching a psychatrist on Oprah and he was talking about sociopaths.  (Bart Witaker who was the mastermind of the killing of his family),

He was saying - it is not their fault but they are not born that way.  They have the inability to receive love like others do.  They just don't process it the same.

I have read so much on these subjects and cannot understand it.  It just doesn't make sense to me.

That's what my son said when he failed psych in college....

Well I hope you sympathetic. LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1429 on: October 22, 2008, 11:44:10 PM »

TIA

Not sure where it is exactly, though I've read it....I'll look but hope you find it before I do!!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: October 22, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

According to Richard Grund, it was the family that advised Jesse to get the DNA test done B4 he signed up for the Daddy job, which could cost a fortune over 18 - 20 years.
He does seem naive to me too.. perhaps thats why he was easily manipulated by casey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: October 22, 2008, 11:45:25 PM »

I dont remember anything about a 2nd polygraph either....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: October 22, 2008, 11:46:16 PM »

nite monkeys. Welcome new monkeys
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: October 22, 2008, 11:46:17 PM »

He does seem naive to me too.. perhaps thats why he was easily manipulated by casey

I think so too.... he probably played perfectly into her hand...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1434 on: October 22, 2008, 11:47:02 PM »

This is my first post since joining, but I will have to admit I have been "lurking" since this case first started. I, like the rest of you have become totally obbessed with this case.  You have been talking about the text to Tony about "if they NEVER find her, guess who will spend eternity in jail".  As has been mentioned before, everything she says has a little bit of truth in it.  My first thought on seeing that statement was: Take the N out of never and what do you get EVER.  (A little bit of truth) ...does this make sense?
I hope I am doing this right and it post like it should!  LOL

Welcome, georgia peach.....your post is just fine. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: October 22, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »

If Jesse had finished all of his training and had just started to work and then they let him go....maybe he failed a drug test???
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: October 22, 2008, 11:48:41 PM »

So I just watched the Today show interview with GA and CA.  To tell you the truth, I'm sick and tired of hearing the exact same things coming out of their mouths.  They sound like a broke record.  Word for word, the same sentences.  They have not said anything new, nothing, it's the same record playing over and over.  And I watched NG tonight..CA must be feeling pretty good tonight knowing she can buy underwear and stuff and parade around her cell with the glass window.  She is probably sitting in her cell thinking up ways of seducings the male prison guards.  If Susan Smith can do it, it will be a piece of case for CA I suppose since the men are ga-ga over her.  Hmmm...I just don't see it.  Anyway, I was just getting angry and had to vent.  I am back in my own little house with a computer that works and I think I need to get back into a routine of cleaning and crafts instead of thinking about this case all the time.  IMO, GA and CA are as psycho as their daughter and seems like LA fell off the face of the earth.  What a bizzare family...and is that even the correct word to describe them? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: October 22, 2008, 11:49:13 PM »

TIA

In this thread, pg. 66, reply #1314. at the bottom of Klaas's post, in little blue letters

Phew...thanks, Muffy...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: October 22, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

If Jesse had finished all of his training and had just started to work and then they let him go....maybe he failed a drug test???

Drug testing is done prior to training.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: October 22, 2008, 11:50:04 PM »

IF KC had all these ppl in these ppl in the same room, they might have figured out that they were all being lied to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.