April 27, 2024, 08:40:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317755 times)
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: October 22, 2008, 11:50:39 PM »

If Jesse had finished all of his training and had just started to work and then they let him go....maybe he failed a drug test???
Wow! maybe... He was the one that admitted during his lie detector test that she asked him about Xanex... I got the impression though that he was trying to pin Tony as the wild crazy one. IIRC He and Amy both implied that she started drinking and using pot when she hooked up with him. And I couldn't find anything about a second lie detector test and I'm too tired to keep looking! 'Night monkeys

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: October 22, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »

Hi All!!

Ok so I have been known to dabble in astrology charts so I did Casey's. I am not going to post the entire thing it is long but will cut and paste the interesting parts!!!

It pretty much explains itself!!

She is likeable and sociable. Very sensitive to environmental conditions and surroundings. She likes home, habits, comfort and her little world. Large families.

Weaknesses: subject to family circle, indolence, inertia. She is impressionable and too sensitive. Family problems.

melancholy, gullibility. Tendency to illusions, fears and apprehensiveness.

Brief passions, love as a "flash in the pan". Bursts of friendship or embracing of causes that cannot be justified or which turn out not to be what they promised at the start. Becomes drunk with love or passion. A spendthrift.

Weaknesses: fickleness, sudden passions, too swift and unconsidered flights of enthusiasm.
hard, unforgiving, rigorous, insensitive and sometimes inhuman. A limited and narrow mind.
Great sexual activity

She lacks firmness, she is weak and lazy. She likes to live in a dream, in the imaginary.
She wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. She has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

She is violent, impulsive. She throws herself headlong into situations without ever thinking of the consequences of her actions. This can cause a lot of problems. She cannot stand still and channels badly the energy which she possesses.

-70 Square Mercury - Mars

While her spirit is lively, it is also cunning. She often acts without thinking, she throws herself into things and exaggerates - and this can bring certain problems. She is nervous and irascible. She can develop others' ideas, while they hesitate - she never does: she presses on.
She is very emotional and is driven to do things by her emotions. She does not think things over or through in a given situation. She is irascible and sometimes violent. Marital disputes.

-16 Square Sun - Moon

-1 Square Sun - Uranus

Her independence and need for liberty are all-important. She does not accept constraints or barriers. Mainly extravagant eccentricity

Wow JusticeO - that sounds pretty dead on to me.  Do me next - LOL.

I am anxious to see what you guys are talking about with JG.  He seemed crediable to me, but did I read he failed on LD and passed one?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: October 22, 2008, 11:53:55 PM »

So I just watched the Today show interview with GA and CA.  To tell you the truth, I'm sick and tired of hearing the exact same things coming out of their mouths.  They sound like a broke record.  Word for word, the same sentences.  They have not said anything new, nothing, it's the same record playing over and over.  And I watched NG tonight..CA must be feeling pretty good tonight knowing she can buy underwear and stuff and parade around her cell with the glass window.  She is probably sitting in her cell thinking up ways of seducings the male prison guards.  If Susan Smith can do it, it will be a piece of case for CA I suppose since the men are ga-ga over her.  Hmmm...I just don't see it.  Anyway, I was just getting angry and had to vent.  I am back in my own little house with a computer that works and I think I need to get back into a routine of cleaning and crafts instead of thinking about this case all the time.  IMO, GA and CA are as psycho as their daughter and seems like LA fell off the face of the earth.  What a bizzare family...and is that even the correct word to describe them? 

Hey Bev! Glad to hear you are home all nice and cozy.... in my estimation bizzare does seem to fit quite nicely...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: October 22, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

IF KC had all these ppl in these ppl in the same room, they might have figured out that they were all being lied to.
yep.. i think too many of the people in her life shrugged off the lies they caught her in to really take a step back to see the larger picture. I think if anyone just would have paid more attention they could've seen her for who she really was.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: October 22, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »

Goodnight, I think I am going to print off Jesse's statements and re read them a few times. I'm a printed word person, old habits. One week,  someone wanted a piece of scrap paper, my brother or daughter. I whipped out Tony's statements from my purse where I carry all the essentials. LOL 
Obsession, I have it now.
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: October 22, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »

Has it been said definitively that the receipts are from JC Penney's and not CVS?

Sorry if this has been addressed and discovered, but I just got back from my local CVS and they also confirmed that they accept JCP credit cards.  While I was at the check-out I noticed next to ALL the candy...tons of gift cards for various stores and restaurants.  Even gift card Visas.  She could have purchased a gift card at CVS using CA's JCP card to spend elsewhere....whew!...say that real fast...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: October 22, 2008, 11:55:20 PM »

So I just watched the Today show interview with GA and CA.  To tell you the truth, I'm sick and tired of hearing the exact same things coming out of their mouths.  They sound like a broke record.  Word for word, the same sentences.  They have not said anything new, nothing, it's the same record playing over and over.  And I watched NG tonight..CA must be feeling pretty good tonight knowing she can buy underwear and stuff and parade around her cell with the glass window.  She is probably sitting in her cell thinking up ways of seducings the male prison guards.  If Susan Smith can do it, it will be a piece of case for CA I suppose since the men are ga-ga over her.  Hmmm...I just don't see it.  Anyway, I was just getting angry and had to vent.  I am back in my own little house with a computer that works and I think I need to get back into a routine of cleaning and crafts instead of thinking about this case all the time.  IMO, GA and CA are as psycho as their daughter and seems like LA fell off the face of the earth.  What a bizzare family...and is that even the correct word to describe them? 

Hey Bev! Glad to hear you are home all nice and cozy.... in my estimation bizzare does seem to fit quite nicely...

Did you like that story?    Crazy huh? 
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: October 22, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »

Welcome Ga. Peach...I am from GA also.  I don't post much but am usually lurkint here off and on.  Time for me to hit the sheets...work tomorrow.

Nite everyone

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: October 22, 2008, 11:56:52 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys who are leaving and welcome to all the new monkeys...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1449 on: October 22, 2008, 11:57:10 PM »

Jesse  did not resign willingly. He was asked to resign.
Couldn't cut the mustard, I guess. Not doing a good job.
Regardless, they didn't want to keep him on.
WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.
If it was a bad fit, shouldn't he have been weeded out sooner ?
I really think the Grund family sticking up for Casey is overdone.
The " good Mother " routine is also wearing thin.
No one ever saw her hit the kid. Therefore, she is a good Mother ?

Could you tell me where to find the info stating that Jesse was asked to resign? TIA
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: October 22, 2008, 11:58:19 PM »

Jesse  did not resign willingly. He was asked to resign.
Couldn't cut the mustard, I guess. Not doing a good job.
Regardless, they didn't want to keep him on.
WHY ? Here, once they are thru the Academy, there are in. What's his problem ? Gotta have one OCSD spotted it.
Jesse knew about her drinking, Tony , the other cop said Jesse brought her to the bar where the other police guys were like a trophy, then she drank so much, he carried her outta the bar. Nice candidate for a future wife of a cop.
If it was a bad fit, shouldn't he have been weeded out sooner ?
I really think the Grund family sticking up for Casey is overdone.
The " good Mother " routine is also wearing thin.
No one ever saw her hit the kid. Therefore, she is a good Mother ?

RG said JG left his job because he saw everything in black and white, and it wasn't a good fit (not sure if those are exact words, but that's close).  LE in a JG interview said, "Let's not pick that wound again" or something to that effect when talking about JG leaving the force.  The timing his leaving is so suspicious; can it really be a coincidence?
was it stated that jg passed his first polygraph but failed the second?

I never saw anything on a 2nd polygraph.  Do you know where you saw/heard that?
No I don't remember but i'm sure i read it somewhere. 
I am also curious as to why Amy (i think) stated that Jesse was not allowed at her house.

As I recall, it had to do with Ricardo not wanting Jesse there.  She had slept around with both Jesse and Ricardo and many others.   I think JP was the only one who KC didn't sleep with, that we know of (and yes, I do agree Caylee looks JUST like him!)   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: October 22, 2008, 11:58:33 PM »

IF KC had all these ppl in these ppl in the same room, they might have figured out that they were all being lied to.
yep.. i think too many of the people in her life shrugged off the lies they caught her in to really take a step back to see the larger picture. I think if anyone just would have paid more attention they could've seen her for who she really was.
Then what?  What would you do then?  Could she really have been helped.  If she is a true sociopath - I don't think they can get help.  It just seems sociopaths are always diagnosed after the fact.
nanabanana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: October 22, 2008, 11:58:50 PM »

According to Richard Grund, it was the family that advised Jesse to get the DNA test done B4 he signed up for the Daddy job, which could cost a fortune over 18 - 20 years.
Jesse seems very naive and very sick puppy - ish.
He does seem naive to me too.. perhaps thats why he was easily manipulated by casey

I think so too.... he probably played perfectly into her hand...
Appears GA and JG havea few things in common..controlling women
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: October 22, 2008, 11:59:18 PM »

If Jesse had finished all of his training and had just started to work and then they let him go....maybe he failed a drug test???

Drug testing is done prior to training.
I would think that that would be somethng that would be ongoing...he could have passed earlier and then failed.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: October 22, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »

This is my first post since joining, but I will have to admit I have been "lurking" since this case first started. I, like the rest of you have become totally obbessed with this case.  You have been talking about the text to Tony about "if they NEVER find her, guess who will spend eternity in jail".  As has been mentioned before, everything she says has a little bit of truth in it.  My first thought on seeing that statement was: Take the N out of never and what do you get EVER.  (A little bit of truth) ...does this make sense?
I hope I am doing this right and it post like it should!  LOL

Welcome, georgia peach.....your post is just fine. 

Glad you got out of lurk mode, georgia peach! Welcome to the group!

Good night to all departing monkeys and hello to all those still awake!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: October 22, 2008, 11:59:36 PM »

Iris ... I have found discrepancies with Jesse's account too.

Starting with Casey's three minute cell call to Jesse in the flurry of cell calls on June 16th ... something did not set right with me.

Richard Grund tells Geraldo that Jesse claims Casey call him and complained about Tony ... her current boyfriend.  However Jesse has a different account of that call in his Geraldo interview.  He claims Casey and him talked about everything under the sun.  Iris ... it was  three minutes between Casey call to Jesse and ... her call to her Mother's cell.

Then there are discrepancies in Jesse's police statements and ... then when you compare these statements with his Today Show interview ...

I am going to attempt to compile a list of these discrepancies with backup links and ... post it.

Maybe you could do the same.

Janet 

Yes, the phone call on June 16th got me suspicious, he never mentioned it in his interviews with LE, then it seemed like RG lied about it and said they talked about way too much for a 3 minute phone call. Then we found out later, that the call to JG was the only call in the string of calls that was answered. Then, it seems like JG purposely threw off the timeline on the phone call he did talk about (June 24th of so?), by saying he heard Caylee, then of course, was later not sure.  I can't remember all the other inconsistencies I noted.  Do you know a way to find my previous posts, I believe all the JG posts I made were on 1 Sunday about a month ago?

JG said Casey called him to try to cheer him up when he left his job.  Why would he need to be cheered up if he quit?  Suspicious timing of leaving his job; and did he move to Atlanta?

Lots of phone calls between him and Casey in phone records.  Way more than I expected to see.  Of course the shower at his apartment is weird.  Did he mention it incase she was seen going there by someone else?

Not sure if it is true he was at the Anthony house after Casey's first arrest.  Supposedly JG and Lee were up to something?  Sounds weird.  I'm not sure where I read that, I thought it was from a Cindy transcript.

And it seems like RG is always trying to confuse the story, and the timeline, with his crazy stories. I'm an auditor or small businesses, governments, etc.  These oddities pop right out at me.  Either JG is working with LE, or he had to have inadvertently helped Casey without knowing, or he helped her knowingly. 

What confuses me is is that Kimberly G, Nancy, Geraldo all treat JG with respect; maybe they know he is still working with LE?  Or is it because he "passed" the lie detector test?  Maybe he made a deal with LE?  Something is weird there.

Sorry, that's all I can think of. I'll try to find my earlier posts.

1.  Jesse never mentioned that three minute June 16th call from Casey in his statements and ... LE never asked him about it.  Why and Why?

2.  Jesse never mention that three minute call in the first Geraldo interview on September 20th and ... he did not mention in the 20/20 NBC interview on October 2nd  Why and Why?

However ... Jessy Grund did return to the Geraldo show on September 21nd and ... answered the questions of a few listeners in regards to the interview of the 20th.  One of the questions referenced the June 16th call.

3.  Past posts can be accessed by going to your profile.

Iris ... I did not appreciate the part of your original post that undermine Monkeys in regard to their contributions to the Caylee Marie topic.

Janet
______

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit:

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell

6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

Ex-fiancé to missing tot’s mom: ‘Tell the truth’
He points to a personality change in Casey Anthony, now named a suspect
By Mike Celizic

TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 6:38 a.m. PT, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 23, 2008
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Audio recording of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7516403&version=1&locale=EN-US

Transcript of Jesse Grund interview on July 23, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308jessegrund/indexGallery.htm

Transcript of Orange County investigators interview with Jesse Grund, July 31, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408jessegrund073108/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: October 23, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

I am anxious to see what you guys are talking about with JG.  He seemed crediable to me, but did I read he failed on LD and passed one?
i agree it does sound dead on! i don't know too much about astrology but im fascinated by it! i know its o/t but where can i get mine done??
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: October 23, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

Hi All!!

Ok so I have been known to dabble in astrology charts so I did Casey's. I am not going to post the entire thing it is long but will cut and paste the interesting parts!!!

It pretty much explains itself!!

She is likeable and sociable. Very sensitive to environmental conditions and surroundings. She likes home, habits, comfort and her little world. Large families.

Weaknesses: subject to family circle, indolence, inertia. She is impressionable and too sensitive. Family problems.

melancholy, gullibility. Tendency to illusions, fears and apprehensiveness.

Brief passions, love as a "flash in the pan". Bursts of friendship or embracing of causes that cannot be justified or which turn out not to be what they promised at the start. Becomes drunk with love or passion. A spendthrift.

Weaknesses: fickleness, sudden passions, too swift and unconsidered flights of enthusiasm.
hard, unforgiving, rigorous, insensitive and sometimes inhuman. A limited and narrow mind.
Great sexual activity

She lacks firmness, she is weak and lazy. She likes to live in a dream, in the imaginary.
She wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. She has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

She is violent, impulsive. She throws herself headlong into situations without ever thinking of the consequences of her actions. This can cause a lot of problems. She cannot stand still and channels badly the energy which she possesses.

-70 Square Mercury - Mars

While her spirit is lively, it is also cunning. She often acts without thinking, she throws herself into things and exaggerates - and this can bring certain problems. She is nervous and irascible. She can develop others' ideas, while they hesitate - she never does: she presses on.
She is very emotional and is driven to do things by her emotions. She does not think things over or through in a given situation. She is irascible and sometimes violent. Marital disputes.

-16 Square Sun - Moon

-1 Square Sun - Uranus

Her independence and need for liberty are all-important. She does not accept constraints or barriers. Mainly extravagant eccentricity

Yeah I was suprised how dead on it was. You should see what it says on the dates of interest suprising!!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: October 23, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

Cindy had it out for jesse from day 1 if you ask me.  Why would she be making notes about him when he came over to help.  Then all she was saying in the LE interviews about jesse.  LE told her flat out that Jesse didnt have anything to do with Caylees disappearance and that her daughter did.
I wonder why she pointed toward jesse from the beginning. What does she know/hear about him that would make him a suspect in her mind? i personally don't think he has anything to do with it and that maybe casey has told lies about him to her parents.. sociopaths have a way of always trying to look like a victim or making someone else look like the villian no matter what the situation, in my experience

Well Cindy did tell LE that Casey told her to stay away from Jesse.  I think Casey said that because Jesse had caught her lying so many times she didnt want jesse spilling the dirt on her to her mother. 
makes perfect sense. I think she tried to keep certain lies straight with everyone. maybe thats why she had two seperate groups of friends. 

on another note, i think casey was stringing jesse along.. also doing the same with some other men in her life towards the end, thats why they were still talking.

This is from personal experience.  Chronic or compulsive liars always try to keep people compartmentalized, or away from each other because they don't want things to "leak" out.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: October 23, 2008, 12:04:05 AM »

Has it been said definitively that the receipts are from JC Penney's and not CVS?

Sorry if this has been addressed and discovered, but I just got back from my local CVS and they also confirmed that they accept JCP credit cards.  While I was at the check-out I noticed next to ALL the candy...tons of gift cards for various stores and restaurants.  Even gift card Visas.  She could have purchased a gift card at CVS using CA's JCP card to spend elsewhere....whew!...say that real fast...
You can absolutely buy Visa., MC, and AMEX "gift cards" at CVC. (they work just like a normal credit card at other merchants). If you wanted to hide something, you should not use another credit card to purchase the "gift cards" use CASH to buy them.  Now, that said ... if you had $100. in cash to buy the "gift card" (actually $105. w/service charge) you could just use cash to buy the item you wanted in the first place!! (But, Casey wasn't smart enough to think of all that!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.