May 01, 2024, 06:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 318485 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: October 23, 2008, 02:38:14 AM »

Thanks KCJackie

I am going to sleep before I polish off the rest of the halloween candy.  (need to buy more as it is)
Night Shell.  I need to turn in soon too.  I have to do an evaluation at 7 AM.  Ugh.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1601 on: October 23, 2008, 02:39:01 AM »

There are calls on the 27th if the d@mn map would show up that shows calls to 4058, Enjoli, MH, AH, Jimmy, SD, Shaune Heyser, etc.  this is also the day of the JCP calls. 

Higher Hopes had stated 11 days - so that would be the 27th - went to JCP bought something of circumstantial evidence - later was at Fusion (but while there - was calling Tony and the last call for that date was around 1:30 am to Tony). 
I'm so behind on this...so HH thinks that the body was disposed 11 days after the 16th and something was purchased at JCP to help in disposal?  So I guess I should look at the calls on the 27th, huh?
Oh, Lord.  This woman was a phone phreak.   
So, please enlighten me.  Who are 4058, Enjoli, MH, AH, Jimmy, SD, Shaune Heyser?  I don't know who any of these are? 

It's no surprise the OCSO have so much evidence on her.  The woman can't put the phone down and that's all logged!

I don't know who they are.  She also called AG Money (I don't know if this is a person or business) a couple of times.  I found a call to a "Patrick" but last name starts with an "O" not "B". (jail visit).  One thing is for sure..........she loved her phone I think more than anything/anyone.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: October 23, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »

Well, I think we all know the crux of the matter--it's figuring out the details that is tedious.  I'm sure OCSO knows, and the FBI.  This will be an interesting trial.

BRING NATALEE HOME
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: October 23, 2008, 04:00:41 AM »

O/T.. bad news here, just venting...

We're reeling with shock here in town. My youngest son's fiance (Meg) works as a student nurse, and her friend/fellow student/coworker (Felicia, aged 19) walked off their double shift late Sat night/early Sun morning, then killed herself in her car. Sad No known reason yet. She had two little kids, ages 3 and 1, lived with their daddy, seemingly had everything going for her. Felicia and Meg have been in school and working together from the start, no one knows why Felicia did what she did. Makes sense to none of us, least of all her loved ones. She would have been 20 this coming Fri, and instead of her birthday party, they will be having her funeral. It's soooo very sad. So if I'm a bit quieter than usual, this is why, still processing it all. Hug your loved ones. Tell em you love em.  Life doesn't promise another chance. Thanks for listening.

http://www.legacy.com/JournalStar/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=119136559

Oh Wyks...

What a tragedy.  My thoughts and prayers are with your son's fiancé and of course the family of Felicia and all who loved her.  There are really no words for such a devastating loss.

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1604 on: October 23, 2008, 04:35:59 AM »

Thanks PJ, and others who replied, for your kind thoughts and prayers. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: October 23, 2008, 05:52:55 AM »

Thanks PJ, and others who replied, for your kind thoughts and prayers. 

Such sad news.  You and your family are in my prayers.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: October 23, 2008, 07:24:19 AM »

there is no Zanny the nanny, I agree...however Jesse is not the only person outside of the Anthony family who heard the name before.

Ricardo and Amy heard the name, too.

I don't think Jesse had anything to do with this whatsoever.  In fact, I don't think Casey had any accomplices.

I don't think they had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee but I feel as though they are hiding something. 

These are my thoughts on the Grunds also klaas....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: October 23, 2008, 07:34:48 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY"S!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: October 23, 2008, 07:36:13 AM »

We're reeling with shock here in town. My youngest son's fiance (Meg) works as a student nurse, and her friend/fellow student/coworker (Felicia, aged 19) walked off their double shift late Sat night/early Sun morning, then killed herself in her car. Sad No known reason yet. She had two little kids, ages 3 and 1, lived with their daddy, seemingly had everything going for her. Felicia and Meg have been in school and working together from the start, no one knows why Felicia did what she did. Makes sense to none of us, least of all her loved ones. She would have been 20 this coming Fri, and instead of her birthday party, they will be having her funeral. It's soooo very sad. So if I'm a bit quieter than usual, this is why, still processing it all. Hug your loved ones. Tell em you love em.  Life doesn't promise another chance. Thanks for listening.

http://www.legacy.com/JournalStar/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=119136559

Oh my heavens, how very sad.   You and you son and his fiancee will be in my prayers.  Such a tragedy for anyone let alone a young girl with her life ahead of her.  I am so sorry for your loss.  SweetMorgan
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: October 23, 2008, 07:53:59 AM »

IMO, Cindy and George have no choice but to say they don't believe Caylee is dead, and are still holding out hope. To do otherwise now would ensure a death sentence for Casey. If they suddenly admitted that they know the truth, and admitted that Casey was responsible, then it would all be over. I think it would be impossible for me to admit it to the public, even if privately, I KNEW the truth! What choice do they have? Could any of us stand to see our daughter or son go to Death Row? I couldn't. And even if I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he/she killed my grandchild... I would never say that on national t.v. Not even LOCAL t.v. To do so would be so humiliating... and that is something Cindy cannot be. She is a perfectionist... she cannot let the world know she made any mistakes in raising her daughter or any other aspect of her life. I can understand this, because to a point I am a perfectionist in the things I do and make. But it does not affect my ability to realize that my children are human, and whatever mistakes they made after they became adults are THEIR mistakes.... not mine. When the reality finally hits home, and Cindy has to accept that Caylee is gone, and Casey is going to prison.... she will be destroyed... a broken woman. Right now, she still has some hope, and I can't blame her for that. If she doesn't... then you won't hear about it until the last minute before Casey is led to Death Row.

GoodMorning TxLady2
VERY well put, and I 100% agree with you. Smile

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1610 on: October 23, 2008, 08:33:20 AM »

TES is searching for team leaders for the search when they return on November 8th for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse according to the Orlando Sentinel. Anyone interested in serving as a team leader is asked to call James A. Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

Link is below:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-equusearch-102208,0,1408705.story

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: October 23, 2008, 08:34:52 AM »

Hey guys. Haven't been here for awhile but I wanted to log in today because I got a tidbit of info on the JCPenny call. She called The Line to get the balance of the card. Basically to see how much money was on the card. This info can definitely be trusted and I will ask him if its okay to post his name on here. I forgot to ask him if it was okay so I will see if I can tell ya guys the source of that info.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1612 on: October 23, 2008, 08:36:06 AM »

Go away for a week and all hell breaks loose.   

HEY!!! I forgot to say
Welcome 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: October 23, 2008, 08:38:25 AM »

Hey guys. Haven't been here for awhile but I wanted to log in today because I got a tidbit of info on the JCPenny call. She called The Line to get the balance of the card. Basically to see how much money was on the card. This info can definitely be trusted and I will ask him if its okay to post his name on here. I forgot to ask him if it was okay so I will see if I can tell ya guys the source of that info.

Where is the 'incriminating purchase' that Rob Dick states was made?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: October 23, 2008, 08:38:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks CSI!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: October 23, 2008, 08:39:51 AM »

The JCP reciepts haven't been released by LE as of yet.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: October 23, 2008, 08:41:39 AM »

The CALL was about the "balance" -- it doesn't tell us yet what she "PURCHASED". That tells me what she bought was a high price item -- luggage?

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: October 23, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »

Oh my heavens, how very sad.   You and you son and his fiancee will be in my prayers.  Such a tragedy for anyone let alone a young girl with her life ahead of her.  I am so sorry for your loss.  SweetMorgan

Aww hon, I'm sooo very sorry to hear this awful news..VERY sorry for your loss n meg's as well Sad .  I know we don't know each other but hugs to you and your family.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: October 23, 2008, 08:44:15 AM »

Thanks KCJackie.

I wonder how she got to JCP on the 27th in the afternoon?

Didn't she abandon her car at Amscot in the morning -- and Tony L picked her up and brought her back to his place??

Or do I have the wrong date?

She's at Tony L's in the afternoon -- has a conversation with J -- and then heads out to JCP.

How did she get there?

Unless I'm reading 'the pings' all wrong. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: October 23, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

Thank you for that confirmation!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.