April 30, 2024, 11:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 318112 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: October 23, 2008, 12:41:50 PM »

I would like to think most people can be open minded.  So why doesn't CA, GA, LE or any one, give us something to believe Caylee is still alive.  One small piece of evidence.  The A's go on and on how they believe 110% that Caylee is alive.  Well, they most know more then we do.  So, again, give us something, one small piece of something to say "ok maybe" she is alive.  I would like to think, then more people might look a little harder and really try to help them find an alive Caylee.  Please, we would all love to find little Caylee alive.  There is not one person in the world that would want to have this kid turn up dead.  But we are faced with facts, evidence, pictures, video's, interviews from friend, etc. that say/point to something different.  What do they expect us to think/say.   And I think that's why makes some people so angry at the A's.

Yes, I agree 100%.  When all they can give us is Casey's word, sorry but that's just not enough.

Yeah, really, her word... that's insulting to most people.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: October 23, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »

Just seems odd to me that one day it's reported that she is broke and, than the money starts to flow in....I mean she's sitting in jail with three meals a day plus dessert three times a day if she requests it....what on earth does she need with 200.00 dollars ? 

That $200 is probably the first money KC ever rightfully owned 

Who says she doesnt have a job...lol
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: October 23, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »

This is the area KC was in June 30th - when I was saying she did not spend the night with Amy (tony's 1st night in NY)!!
Here's my map with more info......

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.434849~-81.133578&style=h&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=12868.089270995&cam=28.434849~-81.133578&scene=-1&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!146&encType=1
Great maps KCJackie. Thanks.
jessy lives near #7(Alfaya & Walden Woods) on June 30th map.
jessy address=3303 Arden Villas Blvd (3.5 miles NE of Blanchard park)

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: October 23, 2008, 12:45:21 PM »

The are they will be searching is where I asked HH to go her last day in Orlando has anyone heard from her?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: October 23, 2008, 12:45:21 PM »

I would like to think most people can be open minded.  So why doesn't CA, GA, LE or any one, give us something to believe Caylee is still alive.  One small piece of evidence.  The A's go on and on how they believe 110% that Caylee is alive.  Well, they most know more then we do.  So, again, give us something, one small piece of something to say "ok maybe" she is alive.  I would like to think, then more people might look a little harder and really try to help them find an alive Caylee.  Please, we would all love to find little Caylee alive.  There is not one person in the world that would want to have this kid turn up dead.  But we are faced with facts, evidence, pictures, video's, interviews from friend, etc. that say/point to something different.  What do they expect us to think/say.   And I think that's why makes some people so angry at the A's.

I agree Blaze...They have Nothing to show.  If they did - do you think blabber mouth Cindy would be able to keep quiet? 

She sure jumps at any chance to refute evidence, but has nothing to show that Caylee is alive.  Remember her jumping on the Mickey Mouse dress thing?

I won't forget how she has treated Tim Miller.  No excuse for that.

They were also asked by TES to supply an article of Caylee's clothing to help the search dogs get a scent.  They wouldn't do that.  WHY? 

Do they trust the "people" who they say have Caylee enough to believe they wouldn't harm her?  According to Casey - these supposed "people" have threatened the family - that is why she didn't want help from LE.  If someone is "bad" enough to kidnap, they could certainly harm a child.  None of the story makes sense.

Yet the Anthony's want us to believe that THIS TIME Casey is telling the truth?  Don't think so.

They say they have never doubted Casey?  HAHA.

I know everyone here would love for Caylee to be found alive, but there is ALOT of evidence to the contrary.

They won't even produce the "picture" of Zanny- yet expect everyone to believe it exists.

I honestly think they don't realize how stupid they sound.  Or else they don't care.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: October 23, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »

So, if she was in the area they are going to search @ 4:30 am July 1st - that would explain the shower at JG's.  IMO - he knows a lot more!!!!!! 

Where would Caylee have been from the 27th - 30th?  Has she really moved her several times?
    I don't post often but I brought this up the other day.  I really have the feeling that Caylee was moved more than once.  It seemed odd to me that she would go to Jesse's to shower, when she could have gone to other places that day.  Add to that the fact that she drove Tony's jeep around(why not go there to shower?)  AND she washed his jeep too.  At this point, and I hate to say it, Caylee may have been wrapped well in whatever and sealed.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: October 23, 2008, 12:49:57 PM »

Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Live In New York!
Posted on October 22nd, 2008
by Jan Barrett in Florida News, Op-ed, Society and Culture
Read 5,920 times.

George and Cindy Anthony took time out of their busy schedules this morning to fly to New York and appear Live on the Today Show where they were interviewed by Meredith Viera. I am assuming this was supposed to be part of their plan to search for Caylee Anthony, their granddaughter that has been missing since mid-June. Caylee’s mother, Casey, is being held in jail with no bond and is charged with first degree murder and other charges. It sounded to me like the whole interview was them pleading Casey’s innocence instead of finding Caylee.

George Anthony told Viera that this is the like the greatest rollercoaster ride he and his family has ever been on.

Cindy says that dropping the child neglect charge is only another tactic to slow them down. She says the murder indictment against her daughter is to prevent Casey’s lawyers from viewing evidence in the case. As usual she always blames the law enforcement.

George Anthony says his daughter is a great mom she was always a great daughter and always will be. He is not going to give up on his daughter now nor will he ever.

When asked about how they feel about all the evidence against Casey, the photo’s taken of her in nightclubs and shopping in stores they still sat there and defended her saying the photos were taken prior to June 16 and they still have faith in their daughter. Cindy says that is the problem with this whole thing. She says if you follow the timeline you will see that it just doesn’t add up. She says Casey’s behavior makes sense. It’s not possible for Casey to be guilty. I guess all the witnesses that told authorities about these photos are lying and Casey is telling the truth. What a crock!

Cindy says that people will never know how they will react in difficult times. Cindy says Casey gets judged everyday. She says a lot of it has been from media exposure. Well duh! I would think that is Casey’s own damn fault by not cooperating and lying to the police from the beginning.

George says there are too many things that don’t add up, and he stands by his belief that his granddaughter is still alive and they are going to find her. He said that they have never doubted their daughter not even in a quiet moment. So what was that 911 call all about? Sure sounded like Cindy doubted her then.

When asked when the last time they spoke to Casey was they said they haven’t spoken to her since she was arrested again. They say Casey has asked them to put their focus on finding Caylee now and not to go to see her at the jail. How noble of Casey to suddenly be thinking of Caylee first, IF that is what Casey actually said. Up until now Casey has wanted this to be all about her. She even got flip about it when she was first in jail saying that all they cared about was Caylee, until she caught herself realizing she was being recorded so she changed her words saying of course she was worried about Caylee too.

Meredith asked Cindy what would happen if time came that she would have to come to terms that Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible for it. Meredith asked would they still stand by their daughter even then. Cindy replied that Caylee comes first but she can’t say what she would do if Casey was guilty but she says she believes Casey is innocent. She says she would support her but she just doesn’t believe that this is the case.

Well in any normal circumstances I would say this was a good thing to do. I have got to voice my opinion about Cindy and George Anthony hopping on that plane and going to New York just so they could be on TV AGAIN! All we hear out of these people is about the tips they get everyday of where Caylee is. They said they have even opened up a new tip line and they have investigators out there looking for Caylee. My question is how come they can get on a plane and head to New York to be on TV instead of hopping that plane to Puerto Rico where they have been telling us for weeks that Caylee is. They are asking for money from people. They say they need the donations to help in the search. Does this mean to help pay for the tickets for two to go to New York or are they going to say that the “Today Show” paid for that. I guess they are such big celebrities now that broadcasting companies are willing to pay for them to appear on their show now.

Ordinarily I would have sympathy for these people mainly because I am a grandparent myself but I have none whatsoever now for these two. I think in the beginning they were sincere but to be honest now I think this is just a game to them. A cat and mouse game to see how long they can throw the detectives off so Casey and her pals can have enough time to plan their strategies. Personally I see Cindy Anthony as much of a liar as her daughter Casey is and I don’t believe anything she says either. She has constantly changed her story for her daughter’s convenience. She should know better.

Maybe people should start boycotting TV shows that have the Anthony’s as guests on their show pleading a case for Casey Anthony. That would put a halt to their stardom. Then maybe time would be spent on actually looking for Caylee. All these appearances are about is Casey. Not for looking for Caylee. They keep saying over and over again they are looking for Caylee but when the interviews start it always goes to Casey and how they believe she is innocent.

I wish they would find Caylee so this can all come to an end. I am so tired of seeing the Anthony’s on TV or online blaming everyone for Caylee not being found but the one that is to blame. They need to completely focus on finding Caylee and forget about having their picture plastered on magazines and online all over and on TV.

Caylee needs to be found. Please say a prayer for her and pray that she is found soon. God Bless You Caylee! We love you honey.

Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/118285

I don't agree with Jan. BECAUSE. Until any of us are in that situation, NONE of us can say what we'd do or how'd we'd react. Cindy n George have faith Caylee is still alive until provin other wise IMO. If that was my grandchild I wouldn't want to beleive it either. I'm sorry but it's the the truth. As for standing by Casey? That's their daughter MOST parents would stand by their child , adult or not. Cindy most likely has guilt because she was fighting for custody of Caylee and BOOM this happened. And just because the public don't SEE Cindy and George searching for Caylee doesn't mean they are not. I know everyone is not gonna agree with me and that's ok. All I'm saying is NONE of us wouldn't know how'd we'd react is all. And I was also thinking, MAYBE Cindy and George are just SAYING they are standing by Casey so they could get TRY to get information from her. Once again JMO..

Good points. I also want to add that networks often pay travel expenses for guests on their shows, considering that they ASK them for interviews. So I presume NBC paid for their travel there and put them up in a hotel, also provided transportation to and from the studios.
I agree that not many of us can say for sure what we would or would not do if we were in this situation. And there are many out there that WANT to hear what Cindy and George have to say. When you add it all up, there could be important clues in their conversations. Me... I listen to everybody.... whether I agree with them or not. To do otherwise is preventing oneself from seeing ALL sides of a situation. I think it is best to keep an open mind... therefore, there are no surprises when the truth is known.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: October 23, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »

I agree Blaze...They have Nothing to show.  If they did - do you think blabber mouth Cindy would be able to keep quiet? 

She sure jumps at any chance to refute evidence, but has nothing to show that Caylee is alive.  Remember her jumping on the Mickey Mouse dress thing?

I won't forget how she has treated Tim Miller.  No excuse for that.

They were also asked by TES to supply an article of Caylee's clothing to help the search dogs get a scent.  They wouldn't do that.  WHY? 

Do they trust the "people" who they say have Caylee enough to believe they wouldn't harm her?  According to Casey - these supposed "people" have threatened the family - that is why she didn't want help from LE.  If someone is "bad" enough to kidnap, they could certainly harm a child.  None of the story makes sense.

Yet the Anthony's want us to believe that THIS TIME Casey is telling the truth?  Don't think so.

They say they have never doubted Casey?  HAHA.

I know everyone here would love for Caylee to be found alive, but there is ALOT of evidence to the contrary.

They won't even produce the "picture" of Zanny- yet expect everyone to believe it exists.

I honestly think they don't realize how stupid they sound.  Or else they don't care.

Totally agree with you, Kimmy.
If it were me..and my lawyer was saying that he didn't want to do something or "show their hand" that Caylee was a live.  I would be like frig you.  I'm showing my cards, because I want help in having my daughter/grand daughter returned/found alive.  They should feel so fortunate to have such a high profile case in trying to help find an "alive Caylee".  Hell everyone in America and even abroad know about this little girl and has seen her face.  They are such idiots.   
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: October 23, 2008, 12:51:06 PM »

I just checked with OCCC and Casey did not order anything from the commisary. The next time she can order will be next Wednesday.
The SOS search team will be conducting searches this coming Sunday. Blanchard park, the Flowers/Murdoch road area and areas around t g lee blvd are also being considered for searches on that day.

MURT
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: October 23, 2008, 12:51:46 PM »

That's strange she was calling Tony from Fusions.  I really think she got her hair done at JCP and nails.  Maybe they consider that part of the circumstantial evidence because it shows her lack of regard for her missing daughter.  Could be that simple

I think she got her nails done to get rid of the dirt etc. under her fingernails
If this is true I want to know why Cindy did not choke the life out of her for good this time when she had the chance. 
We could be over thinking this by assuming it was a purchase of goods rather than an upgrade on look...I said it before and I will say it again, we are giving her too much credit in the brains department. 

I wonder what the 'passport' process at JCP is all about?

Looking like you are preparing to flee the country could be considered 'circumstantial'??

But I don't think anyplace gives you a passport 'on the spot' -- but you do pay for it up front.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: October 23, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »

So, if she was in the area they are going to search @ 4:30 am July 1st - that would explain the shower at JG's.  IMO - he knows a lot more!!!!!! 

Where would Caylee have been from the 27th - 30th?  Has she really moved her several times?

Jackie, Caylee HAD to be somewhere near Zenaida's known locales first.. and then moved when it didn't look like it would work. To pin Zenaida, you need to body near where she frequents.

and then to God only knows where. I think it's safe to assume that Casey is rather confidant that Caylee is not going to be found due to her reluctance to reveal the location, take a deal from the State, or reveal the person who did the final disposal.

Picture this case as a spider web... Caylee is in the center of the web. Navigating the web is tricky and sticky. If your not careful you can collapse the entire web and never find Caylee.

Not the best analogy but close enough.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: October 23, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »

JP Chatt text messaged Amy that he did not want Jesse G. at his house.  Messages from Grund to Amy:

7/20/2008   6:56:00 PM   Ok well...tell him this is just a friend thing to help and for all of us to talk to each other

7/20/2008   7:59:00 PM   He should not have talked to a detective...oh well. There will be a big hole but it will help

7/20/2008   8:11:00 PM   Its like who wants to be a millionaire

7/20/2008   8:41:00 PM   Leaving the anthony house now

7/22/2008   2:29:00 PM   You and the guys want to get together tonight?

7/22/2008   2:42:00 PM   If she gets out we just need to mobilize

7/22/2008   2:45:00 PM   Cool ric? He has a nickname
7/22/2008   2:58:00 PM   Shorter than amy? So is it just a? Or am?
7/22/2008   3:00:00 PM   Harris rosen has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!
7/22/2008   3:14:00 PM   Orange county is saying the smell in the car is definitively human composition.
7/22/2008   3:17:00 PM   What? When?
7/22/2008   3:21:00 PM   Really? Dead animal why?
7/22/2008   3:23:00 PM   Ok.
7/22/2008   3:28:00 PM   Keep that. Dont tell anyone else. County will want to know that.
7/22/2008   3:33:00 PM   Will do. Dont tell anyone that...not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the time line
7/22/2008   3:42:00 PM   Ok. Tell troy to not tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
7/22/2008   3:51:00 PM   They are a coming. Harris rosen is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message
7/22/2008   3:54:00 PM   Not good news in the hearing. The k9 alerted to human decomposition in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
7/22/2008   4:05:00 PM   She isnt getting out
7/22/2008   4:09:00 PM   Yeah... this is making me sick
7/22/2008   4:46:00 PM   I did maybe idk fred is on my nerve.. how r u
7/22/2008   4:48:00 PM   When do you go in to pick up?
7/22/2008   5:02:00 PM   They are better with company :-p just kidding
7/22/2008   5:42:00 PM   Ok. Oh and ric is just as gulbale as the rest of us obviously. He will never know :-p
7/22/2008   5:46:00 PM   I have to find out if i am talking to melich tonight.
7/22/2008   5:48:00 PM   WIll do
7/22/2008   5:52:00 PM   Will do fo shzzle
7/22/2008   6:28:00 PM   I am in
7/22/2008   6:49:00 PM   When and where we meeting?
Chatt, JP John Philip to Amy 7/22/2008   6:52:00 PM   No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house
Chatt, JP John Philip to Amy 7/22/2008   6:53:00 PM   He will meet us there. Will on the other hand is always welcome
7/22/2008   7:02:00 PM   Ok
7/22/2008   7:08:00 PM   Ok
7/22/2008   7:47:00 PM   Parking now
7/22/2008   8:42:00 PM   tonight I bar? Call me
7/23/2008   3:12:28 AM   Of course it takes me years to find a kindred believer and she is quite special.  Thats definitely encouraging.  Had given up hope of that in the opposite sex.
7/23/2008   3:27:19 AM   Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   2:23:00 PM   R u going to be able to meet up with us tonight?
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      I am glad to show you we are out there. If you ever want to go to status with me before you move let me know!
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      If beliefs turn someone off they obviously werent worth turning on. But is hard. Ive yet to date good christian guy. They are hard to find too
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      Brown
From Amy to Grund 7/23/2008      Message given. Good night hun. Sleep well

Lee Anthony to cindy 8/3/2008   1:17:25 PM   do u guys need me at the house prior to tonight's vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. Btw-we should not speak of any letters from casey
Lee Anthony to cindy 8/3/2008   1:45:39 PM   Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil. Would u guys be up for going to his office?
Lee Anthony to cindy 8/3/2008   3:26:17 PM   After the vigil sometime tonight.

Thanks guideposts

I wonder what the meeting at the Anthonys was all about?

Janet
________

Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1772 on: October 23, 2008, 12:54:42 PM »

hi guys!

i finally registered after lurking for a while. great site you have here.

the texts that were posted from Jesse to Amy were VERY strange. LE obviously pulled their records, so i wonder if they were asked about these. also the meeting at the A's house that Annie was trying to get everyone to go to.... WTF. i am sickened with the thought that her friends are maybe covering things up from LE, or at least trying to.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: October 23, 2008, 12:56:55 PM »

[

This is the area KC was in June 30th - when I was saying she did not spend the night with Amy (tony's 1st night in NY)!!

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.434849~-81.133578&style=h&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=12868.089270995&cam=28.434849~-81.133578&scene=-1&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!146&encType=1
[/quote] 

Didn't someone say at one point that they felt very strongly that Caylee might be along Beachline Expy?  I don't remember who or in what context but I do remember that road being discussed.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1774 on: October 23, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »

Great maps KCJackie. Thanks.
jessy lives near #7(Alfaya & Walden Woods) on June 30th map.
jessy address=3303 Arden Villas Blvd (3.5 miles NE of Blanchard park)

NM - thanks! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: October 23, 2008, 12:58:29 PM »

The are they will be searching is where I asked HH to go her last day in Orlando has anyone heard from her?

I haven't seen any posts from HH for a few days.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: October 23, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »

hi guys!

the texts that were posted from Jesse to Amy were VERY strange. LE obviously pulled their records, so i wonder if they were asked about these. also the meeting at the A's house that Annie was trying to get everyone to go to.... WTF. i am sickened with the thought that her friends are maybe covering things up from LE, or at least trying to.

Welcome to the Monkey Cage!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: October 23, 2008, 01:02:49 PM »

hi guys!

Welcome!!

I agree, the messages are strange...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: October 23, 2008, 01:04:06 PM »

I have been lurking for some time also and have really enjoyed reading all monkey postings.. but wanted to add that maybe the item purchased from JCP was a rug. Back to the shadows.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: October 23, 2008, 01:04:19 PM »

I just checked with OCCC and Casey did not order anything from the commisary. The next time she can order will be next Wednesday.
The SOS search team will be conducting searches this coming Sunday. Blanchard park, the Flowers/Murdoch road area and areas around t g lee blvd are also being considered for searches on that day.

MURT

Thanks Murt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.