April 30, 2024, 12:53:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 318117 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1840 on: October 23, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

This will be the last time I ask (I promise)!!!

Does anyone know who worked at Lexus?  Or if George ever did?  Where's any documentation that George did work there (how did it get started he did - is what I'm trying to say)?

Thanks, Jackie

Sorry...he never said, and I never asked.

Thank You Chuck!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: October 23, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »

hi guys!

i finally registered after lurking for a while. great site you have here.

the texts that were posted from Jesse to Amy were VERY strange. LE obviously pulled their records, so i wonder if they were asked about these. also the meeting at the A's house that Annie was trying to get everyone to go to.... WTF. i am sickened with the thought that her friends are maybe covering things up from LE, or at least trying to.

Jesse, Amy, ALL of the friends gave permission to have their phone records looked at.  They all brought their phones into LE to have any info on their phones downloaded volunartily.  Amy H.'s was a wealth of info because her messages were saved back to March, IRRC. 

Annie was sort of the axle in the circle of friends Casey had.  She knew most of them/had their phone #'s  and either volunteered or was asked by Cindy to contact everyone about this meeting so they could compare notes about when each person last saw, spoke to Casey.  Cindy was trying on 7/23/08 to get as much info as possible, LE wasn't really going to share a lot with Cindy as they aren't really sure at this point what the Anthony family involvment is. 

We don't know that her friends are covering up for her....we don't have evidence of that.

Welcome to SM 

You are very observant Lisa. This being said...I still stand behind my earlier posts. However.....I'm NOT stupid, nor am I naive. George should grow a "pair", and talk less.

My wife and I still wear our purple Help Find Caylee wrist band (given to us by George). And we will keep keep wearing them until we bring Caylee home.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 23, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »

Does anybody have the commissary list handy?  TIA

Linked as a pdf below

Klaas

Can you please check Clintons forum again. Thanks.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1843 on: October 23, 2008, 02:35:45 PM »

Deepak to Satish Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs van der Sloot Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the pool house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!

I agree!  It sounds like George and Cindy wanted to get stories straight and/or find out what these people knew.

my point exactly mammy

I hate them all.

I messed it up big time on the last post.
Rob would you check page 67 of this thread or check the unsolved crimes forum for a young lady that was killed Name is Brittany and Mother is Patricia needs our help.

thanks Sam.. I got it. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: October 23, 2008, 02:36:21 PM »

apx. 15 thousand pages ago in an unkbown thread I mentioned one of these.... they are cheap to buy. Under $10
Easy to carry, no matter what the weight inside.

NUT I absolutely agree.  Some kind of plastic or airtight bin, tote, cooler, etc...a simple way to transport.  We aren't talking about a large body, we are talking a child. 

Plus once the bin was out of the trunk it could be dragged if to heavy to carry for much distance. JMHO

I have had to bury my cats and dogs (of course after they had lived a pampered life) and I tell you it is some kind of work! Of course I have toy poodles but it is still work. For KC to bury a plastic container or suitcase she would have to dig a really big and deep hole. I just don't see KC doing that kind of work. But who knows when it comes to an Anthony. JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: October 23, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »

7/23/2008   3:27:19 AM   Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   2:23:00 PM   R u going to be able to meet up with us tonight?

Thanks guideposts

I wonder what the meeting at the Anthonys was all about?

Janet
________

Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?

Cindy called a meeting at her home to get info from Casey's group of friends.  She talks about this with law enforcement when she says Jesse G was on the home computer and it made her suspicious.  Jesse was at her home, but it was through Cindy's own invitation.  This was part of what I call the "Lee investigation".  Those attending are Annie, Amy H., Jesse G that I know of.  Still fleshing this out myself.
~Guideposts

ANOTHER MEETING

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

My wife called Freddy again and asked him if he could tell his story again to Joran's lawyer. At first he didn't want to come because he had an exam the very next day but in the end he and his parents came over. He then told the story he knew to Joran's lawyer. I am convinced that Mr. CARLO did this with the best intentions possible.  CARLO did this with the best intentions possible.

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

KARIN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR, ARUBA:  The father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran‘s, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police.  And that is - well, I can say was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 23, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »

apx. 15 thousand pages ago in an unkbown thread I mentioned one of these.... they are cheap to buy. Under $10

NUT I absolutely agree.  Some kind of plastic or airtight bin, tote, cooler, etc...a simple way to transport.  We aren't talking about a large body, we are talking a child. 

Plus once the bin was out of the trunk it could be dragged if to heavy to carry for much distance. JMHO

I have had to bury my cats and dogs (of course after they had lived a pampered life) and I tell you it is some kind of work! Of course I have toy poodles but it is still work. For KC to bury a plastic container or suitcase she would have to dig a really big and deep hole. I just don't see KC doing that kind of work. But who knows when it comes to an Anthony. JMO

I agree with it being too much work.  I have a feeling that Caylee will be found in water.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: October 23, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »

Nap time.... bbl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1848 on: October 23, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »

Deepak to Satish Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs van der Sloot Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the pool house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!

I agree!  It sounds like George and Cindy wanted to get stories straight and/or find out what these people knew.

my point exactly mammy

I hate them all.
Rob,

Do you think Amy, Annie, Jesse, and the rest might have lied to LE?  I just don't understand why they would cover for Casey, especially Amy!

Lisa

Lisa, it sure looks like that - but I don't know for sure. Anyone who would lie to protect Casey needs to remember there is a baby missing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: October 23, 2008, 02:41:12 PM »

so do most of you have the theory that she killed caylee after she left the A house after their fight?

then she left her body in the trunk..

went home, backed into garage, borrowed shovel.

buried Caylee Sad

only to dig her up after a few days maybe? possibly thought she'd get found?

put her back in the trunk (hence the smell, dirt, and hair - movement of body can cause hair to fall out)

dumped her body elsewhere..

i, too, want to see the JCP statement/receipts. VERY interesting that CA is so weird about LE not seeing them.
Couldn't LE get a warrant from JCP credit department to get a copy of her purchase history? 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: October 23, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »

Checking out the progress of the
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
on http://www.sunbiz.org/
I guess the listing officers dispels the rumor that Lee & Mallory are no longer an item.

Florida Non Profit Corporation 
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N08000009792
FEI Number NONE
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Mailing Address
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Registered Agent Name & Address
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Title D
ANTHONY, GEORGE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Title D
ANTHONY, LEE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Title D
PARKER, MALLORY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839 
Title TD
PARKER, JODY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839 

Lee's girl now EX girl ,left for a VERY GOOD reason.. I would LOVE to know WHY?  

I know that everyone is pretty upset over this latest filing...but honestly I am LOVING IT!!

They are now responsible for any and all taxes local/state/national for this "foundation".  The state of FL takes foundations very seriously and they love to perform audits.  Any penny out of place they will be held accountable for.  It might not happen today or tomorrow, but come April 14th they will be accountable for every donation that they receive...even more of a kick will be if any donator claims them as their charity of choice at tax time....boy will that set the IRS bells off.  They have no idea what they are doing and it is going to bite them in the ass....just waite and see!! 

I agree with you Dolce...100%. They don't have a clue ....

Chuck,

I take it that you have had it with George?  It's tough trying to be a friend to someone that is henpecked and in denial.

Lisa

You are very observant Lisa. This being said...I still stand behind my earlier posts. However.....I'm NOT stupid, nor am I naive. George should grow a "pair", and talk less.

My wife and I still wear our purple Help Find Caylee wrist band (given to us by George). And we will keep wearing them until we bring Caylee home.

Sorry...I cliked on the wrong quote earlier.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: October 23, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

I agree with it being too much work.  I have a feeling that Caylee will be found in water.

Maybe weighted down...???

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: October 23, 2008, 02:42:37 PM »

7/23/2008   3:27:19 AM   Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?
Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   2:23:00 PM   R u going to be able to meet up with us tonight?

Thanks guideposts

I wonder what the meeting at the Anthonys was all about?

Janet
________

Downing, Annie to Amy 7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!
7/23/2008   11:56:57 AM   What is troys last name?

Cindy called a meeting at her home to get info from Casey's group of friends.  She talks about this with law enforcement when she says Jesse G was on the home computer and it made her suspicious.  Jesse was at her home, but it was through Cindy's own invitation.  This was part of what I call the "Lee investigation".  Those attending are Annie, Amy H., Jesse G that I know of.  Still fleshing this out myself.
~Guideposts

Guideposts ... what do you mean by the "Lee investigation"?

Janet

Janet...that is my own personal term.  After Casey is arrested and Lee talks to her in jail.  He's trying to pindown where is the blackjack, how do I find ZG, etc.  Casey says to Lee 7/26/08

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

Lee also had a handwritten statement of receipts where Casey had purchased things.  Lee was gathering info for the family to desciminate (or descecrate...depending  )
Lee is at this meeting of the friends at the Anthony home.

At the same time I think Jesse Grund was doing his own personal investigation.  In my eye, he's trying to redeem himself with law enforcement and give them as much info as possible, so he is reaching out to the different groups and trying to get them to talk. 
~Guideposts
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: October 23, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »

CA and GA keep saying, KC is a good mom, a good daughter.
Fact #1 - KC and her daughter lived under their roof, their mortgage, their utility and didn't pay for one dime.
Fact #2 - KC dropped out of high school.
Fact #3 - KC was a teenage pregnancy.
Fact #4 - KC slored around with many, many men
Fact #5 - KC stole from CA/GA
Fact #6 - KC stole gas from GA
Fact #7 - KC ran up her mothers CC's, severely
Fact #8 - KC stole from her Grandparents
Fact #9 - KC stole from her friends
Fact #10 - KC committed fraud
Definition of the word Good:
Good = having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.
Okkk.. they got us... she was a good daughter/mother...(yeah, another lie)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: October 23, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »

The idea of a bin wasn't so much for burial but more as a way for it to be tolerable to be driving around for a few days with a dead body in your car, then to move it. 
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1855 on: October 23, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »

so do most of you have the theory that she killed caylee after she left the A house after their fight?

then she left her body in the trunk..

went home, backed into garage, borrowed shovel.

buried Caylee Sad

only to dig her up after a few days maybe? possibly thought she'd get found?

put her back in the trunk (hence the smell, dirt, and hair - movement of body can cause hair to fall out)

dumped her body elsewhere..

i, too, want to see the JCP statement/receipts. VERY interesting that CA is so weird about LE not seeing them.
Couldn't LE get a warrant from JCP credit department to get a copy of her purchase history? 

i don't see why they couldn't. if it aids an on-going investigation i think they could subpoena the records.. maybe they already have.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: October 23, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

Casey Anthony May Have Searched Online For Chloroform Recipes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Hey she probably charged her prescription glasses at Penny's.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1857 on: October 23, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »

The idea of a bin wasn't so much for burial but more as a way for it to be tolerable to be driving around for a few days with a dead body in your car, then to move it. 

If she had the body in a bin, IMO she dumped the body out of the bin and into the water/woods and then threw the bin in a dumpster. Or possibly just threw the bin with body in a dumpster.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: October 23, 2008, 02:47:28 PM »

Me too...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: October 23, 2008, 02:47:38 PM »

Then what did she do with the bin, luggage, etc.? If she carried Caylee around in her car for 11 days it would have been located by the smell and poor little Caylee's body would have bloated and started decomposing would she have handled her like that? Just a thought

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.