April 27, 2024, 04:30:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317821 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: October 23, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »

At the same time I think Jesse Grund was doing his own personal investigation.  In my eye, he's trying to redeem himself with law enforcement and give them as much info as possible, so he is reaching out to the different groups and trying to get them to talk. 
~Guideposts

Why would Jesse Grund need to redeem himself with law enforcement?

I think he felt humiliated because of his resignation from the police force.  IF he can bring in information helping to solve Caylee's disappearance, he redeems himeself.

I see.
I didn't realize he had resigned from the Police .... what were the circumstances? Was it related to the Anthony case?
My understanding is that Jesse had reached the final stage of his rookie period with the LE.  He did not pass the psych eval the department used.  Thus, he was not hired.

This what I don't understand: One needs to be "Hired", to be able to be a rookie LE. Once you har hired, you just have a probationary period.

(I'm former reserve Deputy for Brevard Co.)
[/quote]

I sure wish there was an "Edit feature" on this forum for your posts.   "har" = "are"     
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: October 23, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »

Kobilinsky is NO LONGER WORTH LISTENING TO, HE HAS BECOME A PAID MISDIRECTOR OF THE SCIENCE. 

Nancy Grace would be better off informing her audience from her own experiences & knowledge than having such a disgrace on her program to intentionally misinform her audience.

IMO his insinuation that the dog may have hit on a dead animal by the pool is only giving credence to the fiasco with Gale's cadaver dog incident .... not good!

Poking holes to create doubt.

Personally, I think he'd like to resign his agreement to aid the defense.  I think he looks quite ill when discussing forensic now.  I am surprised he continues to appear on NG at all.  Do you suppose he's under contract to her show?
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: October 23, 2008, 03:29:43 PM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.....
Can someone please give me LP and Rob's Message Board address???  I had it yesterday but forgot to bookmark.  I joined the board, since the $9.95 is going to Tim....
I thought the $9.95 was to keep their website running. If the money does indeed goes to TES...I will sign up in a heart beat. Can somone verfy this?

Thanks

Chuck
It says:
 A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch
http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?
Thanks Lulu hmmm "portion"   Hmmm is that more than a DIME or less   hmmm   

I e-mailed Lenny and asked how much of each subscription went to Tim and TES and just got a reply.

He (or whomever answered) said "All of the proceeds above operating costs, go to the search for Caylee."

Being new I'm not sure about posting e-mails and I don't want to go against board guidelines. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll forward it.

I guess the question would be, what are the operating costs, LOL 

That's what I thought too. Talk about dancing around an answer. 

JMHO
MJ
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1883 on: October 23, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »

Florida Statewide VINE Service Number : (877) 846-3435   
Offender Details
Offender Record
Offender ID: 08049710
Offender Name: CASEY  ANTHONY
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
Race: White

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: October 23, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

snipped >>>>
Fluids from Caylee's decomposing body were found in the trunk of the car.  Even a plastic container can leak, especially the cheaper ones.  But even though not water tight, would still help mask the odor of a decomposing body.  The fluids may have only leaked AFTER the body (in the bin) was removed from the trunk. 

That is a possibility. But what happened to the container? If she had put it in water it would float even if she weighted it down. If she was really seen with a shovel and a paper bag that suggests she buried her. I understand containers leak, I assume you are talking about the fluids, hair and dirt found in the trunk. But that makes no sense to me and a plastic container would retain the smell and some decomposition. With all the searches I would think that the container would have been found. I don't know what she did with Caylee but she didn't do anything that was too difficult (not her style). If she drove around with her little body for so long that is an indicator to me she didn't know what to do with her for quite a long time and just had to get her out of her car. I don't think she is that smart, she just got lucky with so much time passing and the weather. JMHO

We don't even know their was a container.Personally,I lean more towards a hefty steel sack.It's just hard for me to believe Casey would be messing with the body that much as it must have been very gross.Even the thought of her going back to her parents house and digging her up is almost to much to bear.It is my opinion that she was put into a bag at the very beginning and left there the entire time even through disposal..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1885 on: October 23, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: October 23, 2008, 03:34:42 PM »

I understood that Jesse has successfully completed the LE training period (several months to a year?) and the psych eval was one of the final tests he had to pass to be hired by the department full time.  He did not fit their profile.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: October 23, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

The first phone call from jail, I thought was weird has CA says something like, "Well if you didn't lie to them, sweetheart.

What are you kidding me... "Sweetheart".. uhhh hello.  Just seemed like an inappropriate word to use at that time. 
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: October 23, 2008, 03:37:57 PM »

snipped >>>>
Fluids from Caylee's decomposing body were found in the trunk of the car.  Even a plastic container can leak, especially the cheaper ones.  But even though not water tight, would still help mask the odor of a decomposing body.  The fluids may have only leaked AFTER the body (in the bin) was removed from the trunk. 

That is a possibility. But what happened to the container? If she had put it in water it would float even if she weighted it down. If she was really seen with a shovel and a paper bag that suggests she buried her. I understand containers leak, I assume you are talking about the fluids, hair and dirt found in the trunk. But that makes no sense to me and a plastic container would retain the smell and some decomposition. With all the searches I would think that the container would have been found. I don't know what she did with Caylee but she didn't do anything that was too difficult (not her style). If she drove around with her little body for so long that is an indicator to me she didn't know what to do with her for quite a long time and just had to get her out of her car. I don't think she is that smart, she just got lucky with so much time passing and the weather. JMHO

We don't even know their was a container.Personally,I lean more towards a hefty steel sack.It's just hard for me to believe Casey would be messing with the body that much as it must have been very gross.Even the thought of her going back to her parents house and digging her up is almost to much to bear.It is my opinion that she was put into a bag at the very beginning and left there the entire time even through disposal..jmo

I agree with you. I don't think a container was used either, I think a trash bag is a better scenario. KC is not a rocket scientist she'a a party girl looking for a good time.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »

Offender Details
Offender Record

Will be nice when the location is :  Prison or Correctional Institute
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »

I was going to quote the quotes on JG resignations, but there were too many.  But, my son is a police officer, currently on his second deployment in Iraq, but the way this county works is that you apply for the police department and wait.  LOL..seriously, once they get in touch with you you undergo a variety of tests, written, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, everything.  If you get past that stage, you go into the police academy for 6-9 mos.  Once you've graduated, you have to ride with a training officer for another 4+ months before they let you have your own police car and send you out on your own and that's only if the training officer feels you are capable of making good decisions in bad situations.  I would assume that Orange County isn't much different..JG would have had to ride with a training officer before he was allowed out on the street by himself.  I think either he didn't make the cut or when he was out there he felt that job was definitely not for him.  There's no shame in trying something and realizing after a time that's it's not what you want to do in life.  It's good that he realized that before he put another officer in danger.  JMO
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: October 23, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »

Colt45 - yes, one can ask for a membership fee or have ads.  The thing is Leonard already had his website to promote his business, the forum is simply added on to that site.  The forum will actually promote Leonard and his business.

Servers are the issue.  Now, with SM, Red who owns Scared Monkeys both .com and .net makes his living doing something entirely outside of Scared Monkeys.  Really the bulk of SM is for missing persons cases which Red feels very strongly about.  Thus the ads for revenue to help pay for the servers.

At Scared Monkeys,  the Admin and Moderators in the forum are unpaid volunteers.   

I have no problem with a forum charging for membership.  I am very careful though WHO I give my personal information to and honestly, prior to this case I never heard of Leonard Padilla.  So as curious as I am about Leonard's forum, I won't pay $9.95 to give my private information to someone who makes a living tracking down people.  Call me paranoid or overly cautious, that's just the way I am.

I agree with you.

Caylee has helped Leonard's business (sad to say..). This should be enough payment for a FREE site. Poor little Caylee, gave her life, for others to make money (very sad to say). However...Caylee has brought a lot of attention to others who are still missing. This will be Caylee's legacy.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: October 23, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

Offender Details
Offender Record

Will be nice when the location is :  Prison or Correctional Institute
That laughing monkey cracks me up!  Klaasend and Rob come up with the funniest stuff!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: October 23, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »

Offender Details
Offender Record

oooops....mstam656....I miss quoted...okay, this is funny.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: October 23, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

I have been lurking for some time also and have really enjoyed reading all monkey postings.. but wanted to add that maybe the item purchased from JCP was a rug. Back to the shadows.

Welcome MSGIRL what part are you from I am in LA.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: October 23, 2008, 03:45:59 PM »

snipped >>>>

I agree with you. I don't think a container was used either, I think a trash bag is a better scenario. KC is not a rocket scientist she'a a party girl looking for a good time.

She probably even double bagged her.I don't think anything except hurry and get it done was thought either.The Anthony's were yard keepers.It stands to reason they would have these bags at the house so getting her hands on them was easy.If the bag was doubled,she could have dragged her through the terrain quite easily with the ties.I do not see Casey having any motherly thoughts towards Caylee period.No private ceremony,nothing,just hurry and get it done without getting caught!jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: October 23, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »

Colt45 - yes, one can ask for a membership fee or have ads.  The thing is Leonard already had his website to promote his business, the forum is simply added on to that site.  The forum will actually promote Leonard and his business.

Servers are the issue.  Now, with SM, Red who owns Scared Monkeys both .com and .net makes his living doing something entirely outside of Scared Monkeys.  Really the bulk of SM is for missing persons cases which Red feels very strongly about.  Thus the ads for revenue to help pay for the servers.

At Scared Monkeys,  the Admin and Moderators in the forum are unpaid volunteers.   

I have no problem with a forum charging for membership.  I am very careful though WHO I give my personal information to and honestly, prior to this case I never heard of Leonard Padilla.  So as curious as I am about Leonard's forum, I won't pay $9.95 to give my private information to someone who makes a living tracking down people.  Call me paranoid or overly cautious, that's just the way I am.

I agree with you.

Caylee has helped Leonard's business (sad to say..). This should be enough payment for a FREE site. Poor little Caylee, gave her life, for others to make money (very sad to say). However...Caylee has brought a lot of attention to others who are still missing. This will be Caylee's legacy.

However small, anything over and above operating expense will go to TES is a GOOD thing.
LP seems to be well intentioned, and will give TES needed revenue and exposure.
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1897 on: October 23, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »

I have been lurking for some time also and have really enjoyed reading all monkey postings.. but wanted to add that maybe the item purchased from JCP was a rug. Back to the shadows.

Welcome MSGIRL what part are you from I am in LA.

Thanks Lisa39 I am from Magee (south of Jackson)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: October 23, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

Hello!  O/T has anyone heard from Nikikib about her daughter or has a thread been set up for her -TIA

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1899 on: October 23, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.