April 27, 2024, 07:58:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 317751 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: October 23, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »

I have been lurking for some time also and have really enjoyed reading all monkey postings.. but wanted to add that maybe the item purchased from JCP was a rug. Back to the shadows.

Welcome MSGIRL what part are you from I am in LA.

Thanks Lisa39 I am from Magee (south of Jackson)

I know it well my familly lives in Poplarville MS

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: October 23, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »

I was going to quote the quotes on JG resignations, but there were too many.  But, my son is a police officer, currently on his second deployment in Iraq, but the way this county works is that you apply for the police department and wait.  LOL..seriously, once they get in touch with you you undergo a variety of tests, written, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, everything.  If you get past that stage, you go into the police academy for 6-9 mos.  Once you've graduated, you have to ride with a training officer for another 4+ months before they let you have your own police car and send you out on your own and that's only if the training officer feels you are capable of making good decisions in bad situations.  I would assume that Orange County isn't much different..JG would have had to ride with a training officer before he was allowed out on the street by himself.  I think either he didn't make the cut or when he was out there he felt that job was definitely not for him.  There's no shame in trying something and realizing after a time that's it's not what you want to do in life.  It's good that he realized that before he put another officer in danger.  JMO

In my area this is the way it works too at the city, county and state level:
you apply for the police department and wait.  The application process is a written test, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, interviews with top staff, everything. They then select the top X number of canidates (additional points given for military service, etc.,) that they have openings for.  This is a very long process, some people wait a couple of years to get on.

Then off to the police academy for months of training (numerous people dont make it thru, although i can remember the %).  This is when you are officially a paid officer (probationary, but paid).

After that FTO training (on the job training) for a year. AKA probationary period. Most make it thru this stage.

You can deem yourself unfit for the position or your supervisors can deem you unfit. 

I would be shocked if there was an area that let you into the academy without first officially hiring you and I dont see any force hiring someone without first passing the psych test.  That costs a lot of $$ to put each person thru training.  JMO

I do remember Mr Grund saying the Jesse decided the job wasnt what he thought it would be and it wasnt for him.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1902 on: October 23, 2008, 03:52:47 PM »

She probably even double bagged her.I don't think anything except hurry and get it done was thought either.The Anthony's were yard keepers.It stands to reason they would have these bags at the house so getting her hands on them was easy.If the bag was doubled,she could have dragged her through the terrain quite easily with the ties.I do not see Casey having any motherly thoughts towards Caylee period.No private ceremony,nothing,just hurry and get it done without getting caught!jmo

I agree with you. I see no guilt, no remorse. Nothing from Casey, but "get over it already" and let her move on with her life. If she cared for that child, none of this would have happened.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: October 23, 2008, 03:52:52 PM »

Hello!  O/T has anyone heard from Nikikib about her daughter or has a thread been set up for her -TIA

Hi there chicky yes I think a thread was started this morning.

How are you??

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1904 on: October 23, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

TES is searching for team leaders for the search when they return on November 8th for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse according to the Orlando Sentinel. Anyone interested in serving as a team leader is asked to call James A. Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-equusearch-102208,0,1408705.story

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: October 23, 2008, 03:53:50 PM »

Hello!  O/T has anyone heard from Nikikib about her daughter or has a thread been set up for her -TIA

How are you??
Good thanks - miss you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 23, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »

Colt45 - yes, one can ask for a membership fee or have ads.  The thing is Leonard already had his website to promote his business, the forum is simply added on to that site.  The forum will actually promote Leonard and his business.

Servers are the issue.  Now, with SM, Red who owns Scared Monkeys both .com and .net makes his living doing something entirely outside of Scared Monkeys.  Really the bulk of SM is for missing persons cases which Red feels very strongly about.  Thus the ads for revenue to help pay for the servers.

At Scared Monkeys,  the Admin and Moderators in the forum are unpaid volunteers.   

I have no problem with a forum charging for membership.  I am very careful though WHO I give my personal information to and honestly, prior to this case I never heard of Leonard Padilla.  So as curious as I am about Leonard's forum, I won't pay $9.95 to give my private information to someone who makes a living tracking down people.  Call me paranoid or overly cautious, that's just the way I am.

I agree with you.

Caylee has helped Leonard's business (sad to say..). This should be enough payment for a FREE site. Poor little Caylee, gave her life, for others to make money (very sad to say). However...Caylee has brought a lot of attention to others who are still missing. This will be Caylee's legacy.

However small, anything over and above operating expense will go to TES is a GOOD thing.
LP seems to be well intentioned, and will give TES needed revenue and exposure.

Lula - yes, if Leonard helps bring in funds for TES that is a good thing.

Edited to add:  I think it's more likely TES is giving Leonard added exposure not the other way around.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:57:52 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 23, 2008, 03:54:29 PM »

Florida Statewide VINE Service Number : (877) 846-3435   
Offender Details
Offender Record
Offender ID: 08049710
Offender Name: CASEY  ANTHONY
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
Race: White

Will be nice when the location is :  Prison or Correctional Institute

Good Afternoon Monks...and welcome new Monks!! I have been peeking in all day here and there....HAD to get some at home things done I see y'all were discussing the Grunds again...GOOD because something is just Right right about father and son...I am not insinuating they had anything to do with Caylee's death ...but I do think they are now trying to protect Casey....to keep her from getting the death penalty. I am so glad Casey is in jail.....however I do kinda miss the action at the house from time to time!  LOL  Lots of good theories and info today...the maps are terrific...even I understand them and that is quite an accomplishment.   Someone , sorry don't remember who, said thet is nothing good to say about that A's...and I thought when I read it...there is one good thing...they did love Caylee.....but now I feel they are willing to give up justice for Caylee....for Casey... Caylee was/is a throw away child for them it seems. George keeps saying over and over...it's about Caylee...it always have been and it always will be....but he LIES.....now it is all about Casey. How in the world do these people sleep at night...in that house...surrounded by all of Caylee things, knowing in their heart of hearts that she is dead and their daughter was responsible....HOW CAN THEY STAY THERE????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 23, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »

How are you??

Always 1 - there is a thread for Nikki in the Monkey Lounge.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: October 23, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »

How are you??

Where you hideing at??lol

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: October 23, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »

How are you??

Bless you Klaasend, I must have missed it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:33 PM »

How are you??

another missing person call out.....MrsKub???????  anyone seen her lately??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: October 23, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »

How are you??

Sunny - last I heard she said she was real busy with the cookbook.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: October 23, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »

NBC News confirmed it paid a "nominal" fee for photographs as part of its coverage of the Casey Anthony case, the same day her parents appeared on the Today show and told a national audience they think their missing granddaughter is still alive.

The Orlando Sentinel asked NBC to address a rumor that it paid George and Cindy Anthony for their interview on the morning broadcast.

A spokeswoman wrote in an e-mail: "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is standard in the industry."

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1914 on: October 23, 2008, 04:04:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...and welcome new Monks!! I have been peeking in all day here and there....HAD to get some at home things done I see y'all were discussing the Grunds again...GOOD because something is just Right right about father and son...I am not insinuating they had anything to do with Caylee's death ...but I do think they are now trying to protect Casey....to keep her from getting the death penalty. I am so glad Casey is in jail.....however I do kinda miss the action at the house from time to time!  LOL  Lots of good theories and info today...the maps are terrific...even I understand them and that is quite an accomplishment.   Someone , sorry don't remember who, said thet is nothing good to say about that A's...and I thought when I read it...there is one good thing...they did love Caylee.....but now I feel they are willing to give up justice for Caylee....for Casey... Caylee was/is a throw away child for them it seems. George keeps saying over and over...it's about Caylee...it always have been and it always will be....but he LIES.....now it is all about Casey. How in the world do these people sleep at night...in that house...surrounded by all of Caylee things, knowing in their heart of hearts that she is dead and their daughter was responsible....HOW CAN THEY STAY THERE????

I'm with you Sunny. My problem with this whole thing -- well one of my problems -- is that when you love someone you don't stop loving that person when he or she dies. My grandparents are dead. But I didn't say, oh, well they're gone, no more loving them. I still love them. Always will. If the Anthonys love Caylee, bring her home and give her a respectful burial. Love her enough to do that. This does not mean they stop loving Casey or that they are choosing one over the other. It would just mean doing the right thing. I know it's hard, but it's still the right thing. And yes it is a choice. They do have a choice.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

How are you??

Sunny - last I heard she said she was real busy with the cookbook.

thanks Klaas....I need to submit a couple more recipes too!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:16 PM »

I was going to quote the quotes on JG resignations, but there were too many.  But, my son is a police officer, currently on his second deployment in Iraq, but the way this county works is that you apply for the police department and wait.  LOL..seriously, once they get in touch with you you undergo a variety of tests, written, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, everything.  If you get past that stage, you go into the police academy for 6-9 mos.  Once you've graduated, you have to ride with a training officer for another 4+ months before they let you have your own police car and send you out on your own and that's only if the training officer feels you are capable of making good decisions in bad situations.  I would assume that Orange County isn't much different..JG would have had to ride with a training officer before he was allowed out on the street by himself.  I think either he didn't make the cut or when he was out there he felt that job was definitely not for him.  There's no shame in trying something and realizing after a time that's it's not what you want to do in life.  It's good that he realized that before he put another officer in danger.  JMO

In my area this is the way it works too at the city, county and state level:
you apply for the police department and wait.  The application process is a written test, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, interviews with top staff, everything. They then select the top X number of canidates (additional points given for military service, etc.,) that they have openings for.  This is a very long process, some people wait a couple of years to get on.

Then off to the police academy for months of training (numerous people dont make it thru, although i can remember the %).  This is when you are officially a paid officer (probationary, but paid).

After that FTO training (on the job training) for a year. AKA probationary period. Most make it thru this stage.

You can deem yourself unfit for the position or your supervisors can deem you unfit. 

I would be shocked if there was an area that let you into the academy without first officially hiring you and I dont see any force hiring someone without first passing the psych test.  That costs a lot of $$ to put each person thru training.  JMO

I do remember Mr Grund saying the Jesse decided the job wasnt what he thought it would be and it wasnt for him.

That's how it works.
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »

Figured I'd put some stuff here you may be interested in!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2114

Come Search for Caylee Anthony and Camp at KOA!
We have reserved a group site at KOA campground 12345 Narcoossee Rd. in Orlando for searchers who are interested in camping for the weekend!
Here is the web address for the campground so you can check it out!
http://www.koa.com/where/fl/09322/
Plan to search on both Saturday and Sunday!
Usually single tents sites are $32.00 per nite but KOA is being extremely generous and giving us a group rate of $6.00 per person, per night.
We can only accept 50 people so please respond quickly. This site is for tents only - NO RV's! Please do not contact the campground for information as we do not want to overwhelm them.
We have reserved the site for 3 nights.
Nov 7th, 8th and 9th.
The idea is to accomodate as many schedules as we can.
We will be setting up camp on Friday aftern oon, searching Saturday and Sunday, and because we have the site for Sunday night we don't have to check out until Monday at 11:00 am.
No open fires will be allowed but we can bring enclosed firepits as long as they are completely self contained.
No pets will be allowed except service animals (Search and Rescue Canines) who have the proper certification papers.
We are really excited and hope to fill all fifty slots within just the next few days.
We look forward to searching and camping with everyone.
Feel free to spread this notice around the internet! We want to help in any way we can.
==========
We will be bringing our equipment trailer and two grills, one charcoal, and one propane.
We also have a propane fryer we will bring. Feel free to bring any equipment you think may be of help. This is a group effort.
==========
For those of you who can not join us: Please keep all of the searchers in your thoughts and prayers the weekend of November 8th. Pleas e pray for Caylee to found.
Interested? Contact: dsntslp@yahoo.com

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

She actually talks to Caylee at the end but doesn't look at the camera

Thanks Irish and Welcome!

That's good about the KOA offering reduced rates for those who want to help.

On another note...........how long exactly does this interview go on?  I mean, ya know, I think CA has a ya know problem, aside from not knowing when to shut up.  I'd hate to be cornered by her if she was a door to door salesman. 
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »

Colt45 - yes, one can ask for a membership fee or have ads.  The thing is Leonard already had his website to promote his business, the forum is simply added on to that site.  The forum will actually promote Leonard and his business.

Servers are the issue.  Now, with SM, Red who owns Scared Monkeys both .com and .net makes his living doing something entirely outside of Scared Monkeys.  Really the bulk of SM is for missing persons cases which Red feels very strongly about.  Thus the ads for revenue to help pay for the servers.

At Scared Monkeys,  the Admin and Moderators in the forum are unpaid volunteers.   

I have no problem with a forum charging for membership.  I am very careful though WHO I give my personal information to and honestly, prior to this case I never heard of Leonard Padilla.  So as curious as I am about Leonard's forum, I won't pay $9.95 to give my private information to someone who makes a living tracking down people.  Call me paranoid or overly cautious, that's just the way I am.

I agree with you.

Caylee has helped Leonard's business (sad to say..). This should be enough payment for a FREE site. Poor little Caylee, gave her life, for others to make money (very sad to say). However...Caylee has brought a lot of attention to others who are still missing. This will be Caylee's legacy.

However small, anything over and above operating expense will go to TES is a GOOD thing.
LP seems to be well intentioned, and will give TES needed revenue and exposure.

Lula - yes, if Leonard helps bring in funds for TES that is a good thing.

Edited to add:  I think it's more likely TES is giving Leonard added exposure not the other way around.
Agreed, there is certainly exploitation all the way around. Poor baby girl. If it helps to find her it will be worth it.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: October 23, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!
Wow, what an interesting post.
and George "the person in the trunk is not my granddaughter".
Maybe the incest produced a XXYY boy/girl baby. Yes indeed it would be a motive for murder.
Covered up accidents=murder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.