March 28, 2024, 10:36:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316364 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: October 23, 2008, 04:59:35 PM »

Lot's of women that have killed their children had nothing to do with sex or incest...Just do a search,you'll see....Makes for a good perverted story but I don't believe it happened in Casey or Caylee Anthony's case...jmo

Sure.  But incest is far more prevalent than murder, and violence stems from incest: 

Stats quickly ----------------------------------------------
# 1 in 3 females and 1 in 6 males in Canada experience some form of sexual abuse before the age of 18.
# 80% of all child abusers are the father, foster father, stepfather or another relative or close family friend of the victim.
# Incestuous relationships last 7 years on average
# 75% of mothers are not aware of the incest in their family
# 60-80% of offenders in a study of imprisoned rapists had been molested as children
# 80% of prostitutes and juvenile delinquents, in another study, were sexually abused as children

http://www.safekidsbc.ca/statistics.htm

Just found these here, but stats are pretty universal in the industrialized world.

Not all violence stems from incest was my point and the stats prove that..I think this to be one of the negative cases..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: October 23, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

Lot's of women that have killed their children had nothing to do with sex or incest...Just do a search,you'll see....Makes for a good perverted story but I don't believe it happened in Casey or Caylee Anthony's case...jmo

Sure.  But incest is far more prevalent than murder, and violence stems from incest: 

# 1 in 3 females and 1 in 6 males in Canada experience some form of sexual abuse before the age of 18.
# 80% of all child abusers are the father, foster father, stepfather or another relative or close family friend of the victim.
# 60-80% of offenders in a study of imprisoned rapists had been molested as children
# 80% of prostitutes and juvenile delinquents, in another study, were sexually abused as children

Just found these here, but stats are pretty universal in the industrialized world.

Russ,
No matter how many times I see these statistics I still gasp at how little is done to protect children from predators.  Each child offended carries a life sentence at the hands of their abuser. 
OT - Internet crimes law for children awaiting presidents signature as I type - hurry up Mr. President Dude.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »

Not all violence stems from incest was my point and the stats prove that..I think this to be one of the negative cases..

That would be the hope, but if Padilla is correct in his assertion that he is certain Lee is the father, well, then it really helps to explain behavior starting in High School, a pregnancy with no clear announced father culminating in murder, and the subsequent behavior by the family ever since the 3rd 911 call that Lee tried to stop Cindy from making.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:10 PM »

She has friends?  If it was out of rage IMO it was over the fact that she was unable to do something with one of the men in her life.  Look at all the flags we have been told of thus far.
1. Can not go to Puerto Rico with friends  2.  Can not go to NY with boyfriend  3.  Can not spend time with ExCop friend due to "Little Snott" 4. Can not party due to no babysitter

IMO she found her own solution to her ongoing "obstacle" and also had the perk of sticking it to Cindy in the process.

I think it was a *build up* of lot's of things.You're right Dolce but there had to of been a snap too and with her being so much on edge like she was,it didn't take much..

Thats exactly my point.  Those I mentioned are just what we know from this case and the events that surrounded Caylees "disappearance"...we have no idea what else has gone on really outside of May/June/July.

Absolutly!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1964 on: October 23, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »

Russ,
No matter how many times I see these statistics I still gasp at how little is done to protect children from predators.  Each child offended carries a life sentence at the hands of their abuser. 
OT - Internet crimes law for children awaiting presidents signature as I type - hurry up Mr. President Dude.

I agree, News Junkie.  I wish castration were a mandatory punishment.  It wouldn't deter all of the offenders, but even if it deterred a few, it would be worth it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: October 23, 2008, 05:05:46 PM »

Russ,

It is a life sentence, and I am probably one of the few that thinks if the assertion is true by Padilla, that Casey is actually a victim untreated.  Caylee is the ultimate victim and if people can't see that she is nothing but a side thought with this family at this point, I don't know what to say.  When has the family used these paid for interviews to beg and plead for her safe return?  They haven't.  They know she is gone.   You can infer that they want to save Casey now, save the marriage and protect Lee.  Why did Lee ask Casey in a jailhouse call if the past associations were safe and haven't changed with that train of thought?  She said he would "obviously" know if anything changed on that front.  See?  He might be nervous she would turn on him possibly?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: October 23, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »

That would be the hope, but if Padilla is correct in his assertion that he is certain Lee is the father, well, then it really helps to explain behavior starting in High School, a pregnancy with no clear announced father culminating in murder, and the subsequent behavior by the family ever since the 3rd 911 call that Lee tried to stop Cindy from making.

In my honest opinion Russ,I do not think Padilla would be given this information concerning the paternity of this child by LE.Everyone is just speculating at this point and opinions are like noses,we all have them...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: October 23, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

I was going to quote the quotes on JG resignations, but there were too many.  But, my son is a police officer, currently on his second deployment in Iraq, but the way this county works is that you apply for the police department and wait.  LOL..seriously, once they get in touch with you you undergo a variety of tests, written, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, everything.  If you get past that stage, you go into the police academy for 6-9 mos.  Once you've graduated, you have to ride with a training officer for another 4+ months before they let you have your own police car and send you out on your own and that's only if the training officer feels you are capable of making good decisions in bad situations.  I would assume that Orange County isn't much different..JG would have had to ride with a training officer before he was allowed out on the street by himself.  I think either he didn't make the cut or when he was out there he felt that job was definitely not for him.  There's no shame in trying something and realizing after a time that's it's not what you want to do in life.  It's good that he realized that before he put another officer in danger.  JMO

In my area this is the way it works too at the city, county and state level:
you apply for the police department and wait.  The application process is a written test, pysch, lie detectors, background, financial, interviews with top staff, everything. They then select the top X number of canidates (additional points given for military service, etc.,) that they have openings for.  This is a very long process, some people wait a couple of years to get on.

Then off to the police academy for months of training (numerous people dont make it thru, although i can remember the %).  This is when you are officially a paid officer (probationary, but paid).

After that FTO training (on the job training) for a year. AKA probationary period. Most make it thru this stage.

You can deem yourself unfit for the position or your supervisors can deem you unfit. 

I would be shocked if there was an area that let you into the academy without first officially hiring you and I dont see any force hiring someone without first passing the psych test.  That costs a lot of $$ to put each person thru training.  JMO

I do remember Mr Grund saying the Jesse decided the job wasnt what he thought it would be and it wasnt for him.

GRUND: Yes, he did. He went to the police academy and was with the Orlando Police Department for a brief period of time and then came to the mutual conclusion that maybe being a police officer...
GRACE: Was not for him.

GRUND: ... was not for him
NANCY GRACE

Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out

Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:17:58 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1968 on: October 23, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »

What if I told you I don't have a hose oops I mean nose 
100????????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: October 23, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, “NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry.”

aroobagoogle translation  Arrow This is how "we" at NBC gets past the anger that everyday Americans feel when we enrich the scummy Anthony Family.

+++

Hi littleone  Chef

Hey Rob..
You have no idea how mad this makes me. **watch out for flying china!!** 

And to add fuel to the fire- It is also how ABC gets past angry Americans (like me)

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

I wouldn't think anyone would be a "rights holder" to a picture/pictures of a juvenile. I would assume that her parent /legal guardian would have to sign.  (i guess) 

littleone ( I just love that SN  )

AND YOU KNOW IT'S ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE BY THE LYING LIARS.

If they just pay for the photos why the need to have the scummy Anthony Family spew their bullshit?

JUST SHOW THE PICTURES - oh that's right - the picture aren't going to attract any viewers - it's the Anthony FreakFamily that gets the audience. So they need the train wreck in reality.

lol-thanks Rob!!
And you mean you don't buy into the Anthony's story?      I really wouldn't care if they were paid for the interviews -IF they would just ask the tough questions.!! OK-i just lied to you-i would mind them getting paid-BUT  i really want them to have to answer those tough questions. This is not just about a little girl-this is about Caylee-their own flesh and blood.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: October 23, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »

again....JMO - but when George screamed out that the person in the car was not his granddaughter....I don't think there is any hidden meaning to that...I think it was just someone so frustrated and in such great denial....he just got his mind and mouth twisted....I have done it myself on a few occasions As bad as they, the A's are.....the level of stress, frustration, denial, anger and fear has had to be off the scale. Granted they brought MOST of it on themselves.....and I never ever want to be in a postion of testing my own tolerance levels in this manner.  I am sure by now I would have either beat the truth out of Casey and would be sitting in jail or I would have been committed to a padded room by now.

Hi Sunny - I've been thinking there might have been another body in the back yard and George dug that up before the police got there.

hey Ya  Rob....OK.....who do you think that person could have been and why was the body there? I really can't see them having a body buried in the back yard...but we gotta remember it's the A's we are talking about

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1971 on: October 23, 2008, 05:12:40 PM »

I enjoyed reading updates from both Destiny and Higher Hopes from their sources.  Are they no longer posting updates?  I noticed neither of them have posted in a couple of days?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1972 on: October 23, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »

GRUND: Yes, he did. He went to the police academy and was with the Orlando Police Department for a brief period of time and then came to the mutual conclusion that maybe being a police officer...
GRACE: Was not for him.

GRUND: ... was not for him

NANCY GRACE

Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out

Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET
http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:Yn1oxHW9_ygJ:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html+why+did+Jesse+Grund+leave+the+police+department&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

aroobagoogle translation  Arrow

Police : son, we think you're a nice kid, but you're not cut out to be a cop based on what we observed and the results of the psyche test.

Jesse : ahh ok.

= mutual agreement.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:23 PM »

Russ,

It is a life sentence, and I am probably one of the few that thinks if the assertion is true by Padilla, that Casey is actually a victim untreated.  Caylee is the ultimate victim and if people can't see that she is nothing but a side thought with this family at this point, I don't know what to say.  When has the family used these paid for interviews to beg and plead for her safe return?  They haven't.  They know she is gone.   You can infer that they want to save Casey now, save the marriage and protect Lee.  Why did Lee ask Casey in a jailhouse call if the past associations were safe and haven't changed with that train of thought?  She said he would "obviously" know if anything changed on that front.  See?  He might be nervous she would turn on him possibly?
Russ,
Just come sit over here by me.  I feel there is a history of abuse and honestly - incest is very likely to me.  I see you are fairly new, but I have mentioned several times.  I do understand why it is not popular - it is too uncomfortable to think about.  I have to use my "clinical" mind to be able to ponder it.  My intrinsic self, just can't get close to wrapping my mind around such atrocities.  My soul cries for the children.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »

Hello. Should 'we' forget when Cindy referred to Caylee as "my grandson?" NOOOOO! The word "grandson" wasn't in the family vocabulary, yet......true?  Also, if murder is a possibility, the motive would've been due to some serious-azz, dirty secret in, on, or about Caylee's body. For ex: DNA destruction to hush incest........or, sexual damage that Casey may have approved/participated in. Outside of those scenarios, it was definitely an accident. Murder needs motive. Casey's 'single life' was too easily possible by just dropping the baby off to Mom n Dad. Paternity will solve this case!!!!!!!
Wow, what an interesting post.
and George "the person in the trunk is not my granddaughter".
Maybe the incest produced a XXYY boy/girl baby. Yes indeed it would be a motive for murder.
Covered up accidents=murder.

I have definitely thought for some time now that paternity will solve this case.  I think it will explain why a normal, shy, quiet, good student suddenly drops out of high school.  I think it will explain why that same dropout with family help hides the fact that she is pregnant up until the 7th month.  I think it will explain why that same girl who was employee of the year at her kiosk for Kodak suddenly abandons her job.  I think paternity will give us a clue why she was enabled through lying, stealing, cheating, and sleeping around with various partners.  I think it will explain the resentment towards her family and towards her daughter that she was outwardly saddled with responsibility for.  I think it will explain why she wanted to become first position again, the same position Caylee occupied with her parents.  I think it will explain why she planned and planned and dreamed of "losing" her daughter and what she would gain.  I think it will explain why the family has surrounded her and circled the wagons for her.  It will explain why certain folks, one in particular had to be subpoenaed for DNA.  It will likely explain everything, and it is about the only thing that makes any of this make sense.

I agree Russ, as distasteful as it is it's the only thing that makes sense.

here is some info on the subject of XXYY
http://www.xxyysyndrome.org/parents.html

What are the characteristics & causes of XXYY and how is it diagnosed?

Characteristics

XXYY is often mistaken for other syndromes.  The most common symptoms and characteristics that would be noticeable by parents, teachers, medical professionals and other treatment providers are:   

Developmental delays
Speech impairment
Tall, considering family history
Behavior outbursts & mood swings
Learning disabilities
Intellectual impairment
ADD symptoms
Autism, autism spectrum, PDD-NOS
Scoleosis
Clinodactyly (Curved-in pinky fingers)
Low muscle tone
Flat feet
Sterility
Delayed sexual development
Undescended testes
Low or no testosterone
Dental problems
Leg ulcers
(Not all boys with xxyy experience all of these symptoms)

Cause and Rate of Occurance

The cause of XXYY syndrome is still not completely understood.  Since extensive studies have not been conducted on the cause of XXYY, there is currently very little information about whether or not there are environmental or other factors.  However, there is no evidence that parents of one XXYY child are more likely to have other children with sex chromosomal variations.  Sex chromosomal variations in general are actually quite common.  The occurance of XXYY is 1 in 17,000 live male births.  Klinefelter Syndrome, XXY, is 1 in 500.

Diagnosis

Diagnosing xxyy requires a genetic test called a karyotype.  The test is done by drawing blood and an analysis is done on the cells of the blood to determine the boy's chromosomal make-up.  In some instances, a boy can have some normal xy cells and some xxyy cells.  This test is the only way to know for certain that a boy has xxyy.

The XXYY Project
PO Box 460625
Aurora, CO  80046-0625
Phone:  (303) 400-3456
Fax:  (303) 400-3454
info@xxyysyndrome.org

© Copyright 2003-2008. The XXYY Project. All rights reserved.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1975 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

again....JMO - but when George screamed out that the person in the car was not his granddaughter....I don't think there is any hidden meaning to that...I think it was just someone so frustrated and in such great denial....he just got his mind and mouth twisted....I have done it myself on a few occasions As bad as they, the A's are.....the level of stress, frustration, denial, anger and fear has had to be off the scale. Granted they brought MOST of it on themselves.....and I never ever want to be in a postion of testing my own tolerance levels in this manner.  I am sure by now I would have either beat the truth out of Casey and would be sitting in jail or I would have been committed to a padded room by now.

Hi Sunny - I've been thinking there might have been another body in the back yard and George dug that up before the police got there.

hey Ya  Rob....OK.....who do you think that person could have been and why was the body there? I really can't see them having a body buried in the back yard...but we gotta remember it's the A's we are talking about

no idea Sunny - "the person in the trunk was not my granddaughter"???

The Anthony might have been running their own body farm for all I know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

I can't remember for the life of me where I saw or heard it - maybe in Amy Huizenga's interview with LE, but she makes a statement in regards to JP Chatt that I've wondered about.  She says something to the effect that he "shouldn't even be as involved as he is" in the investigation and she says it kind of out of the blue.   I just can't figure out what that's about.

I'm also wondering if the texts between Jesse and Amy are about JP. 

Does anyone else remember this?  I'll see if I can find it.

Flossy I don't remember reading that...but to be honest...a lot of what was in those texts don't make any sense to me at all..reading them makes my head hurt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1977 on: October 23, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: October 23, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »

In my honest opinion Russ,I do not think Padilla would be given this information concerning the paternity of this child by LE.Everyone is just speculating at this point and opinions are like noses,we all have them...

I am right with you Taters!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: October 23, 2008, 05:18:55 PM »

I enjoyed reading updates from both Destiny and Higher Hopes from their sources.  Are they no longer posting updates?  I noticed neither of them have posted in a couple of days?

I don't know where Higherhopes is, she just hasn't posted in a few days.  I know some people were giving her sh** so maybe that's why.

Destiny got upset at me the other day and I'm not sure if she'll be back or not.  She requested being removed and instead I put her on a 7 day timeout to think about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.