March 28, 2024, 05:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SATISH KALPOE 06/30/2005 Suspect Statement  (Read 38005 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 25, 2006, 10:54:56 AM »

PROCES – VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Haydee Azucena NADAL, head agent and sergeant first class at the Korps Police Force Aruba, former classified at the Atraco team and last mentioned at the research together functioning team, explain the following:

On Thursday, June 30, 2005, around 14:30, we spoke to and interrogated the suspect:

Satish Sharma KALPOE,

born in Surinam on July 30, 1986, without profession (student Colegio Arubano) and residing in Hooiberg number xxxx on Aruba. Before we spoke to and interrogated the suspect S.S. KALPOE, I, NADAL, informed him that he is not obliged to make a declaration. Also I, NADAL, informed him that he had the right not to give a statement against his brother “Deepak Sharma Kalpoe”.

I, NADAL, also informed the suspect that they hear on link will be taken (?).
Was put on record by me, NADAL, in Dutch and the statement sounds as follows:

Although you informed me that I do not have to make a declaration I nevertheless am prepared to do this.

So far I have only told the truth. I have already told to you everything.

On your question if Joran can drive a car, I can explain to you the following:
I am certain that Joran can drive a car. Joran has in the month of March 2005, driven my mother’s car. Joran drove the car on that day from the parking place at the Marriott hotel to my house in Hooiberg. Then Joran was the only one in the car and he was drunk. (see note below)

On your question if Joran drove the car of its parents, I can explain to you the following:
I have never seen Joran drive the cars of his parents. You must ask Freddy if Joran drove the cars of his parents. The parents of Joran have two cars and they are a dark blue "Hyundai" jeep and a red car of which I now no longer remember what kind.

On your question if Deepak, Joran I on Sunday, May 29, 2005, and/or on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours drove to Joran’s house, I can explain to you the following:
The only moment that we went to Joran’s house was on Sunday, May 29, 2005 at around 23:15 or 23.30, when Deepak and I had picked up Joran at his apartment.

On your question how many mobile telephones Joran has, I can tell you the following:
I am informed that Joran only has (1) mobile telephone.

Sometimes Joran can borrow someone else’s mobile telephone if he must call someone and has no more minutes credit left.

On your question if Joran told me he has sex with the missing American girl  "Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY", I can answer you the following:
Joran had told me at absolutely no moment that he had sex with the girl or got rough (savage?).  I have also, at no moment, seen the pants (underwear) if the girl. I had only seen that Joran and Natalee were French kissing.

On your question what is my opinion concerning what happened with the missing girl, I can explain to you the following:

I think that girl has drowned. Joran had told Deepak and I that he had left the girl behind on the beach and that they were (1) meter away from the water lying on the sand.

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:
Freddy is the person Joran confides in and he can tell you the truth.

On your question how often Joran has driven my mother’s car, I will explain the following:
Joran has only driven my mother’s car (1) time. I can say to you that I saw he did it well. I’m not aware of how Joran learned to drive a car.

On your question of when Deepak, Joran and I were with Natalee on, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, wasn’t it too dark in the car for Joran to see the color of the missing girl’s panties, I can only answer this:
There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore.

On your question if we, Deepak, Joran and I in the mondi/nature (?) have driven round and with Joran, I answer you no. We will walk around each Sunday to the beach of the Holiday Inn Hotel but we never swim. Joran, Deepak and I can swim well.

On your question if I have ever been to the "Natural Bridge", I will answer yes. I have been on the North side of Aruba but I have never swum there.

I have been prepared to always give a statement. We had lied in the interest of Joran and now I sit locked up. I have lied at the request of Joran and Deepak.

Was not signed,

After the suspect S.S. KALPOE was given his statement to read, he explained that he would not sign it. He gave as a reason that his lawyer first must read the declaration before he would sign it.

Of what our, statement, on oath of office made up this proces - verbaal, and has been signed at Oranjestad on June 30, 2005 and has been closed.

Signed,

DD JACOBS                                H.A. NADAL

DUTCH:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH063005D-1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH063005D-2.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH063005D-3.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH063005D-4.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH063005D-5.jpg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 01:29:38 PM »

Note: The Dutch posters at Refugees are saying this does not say drunk.  They could be correct.  Not sure exactly what it's saying if not drunk though and I went over that section many times.

On your question if Joran can drive a car, I can explain to you the following:
I am certain that Joran can drive a car. Joran has in the month of March 2005, driven my mother’s car. Joran drove the car on that day from the parking place at the Marriott hotel to my house in Hooiberg. Then Joran was the only one in the car and he was drunk.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 05:43:48 PM »

Klaas it does not say drunk

Toen joran de auto van mijn bestuurde zat hij alleen in de auto
When joran was driving the car of my he was alone in the car.

The word mother was left out of the sentence.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.