April 20, 2024, 07:22:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikkibnurse needs our prayers-her daughter is in the hospital with MRSA  (Read 7016 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 11:13:46 AM »

Hi Nikki.. I just saw this thread. WOW! I'm so sorry your daughter (and your family) is having to deal with this. I'm glad that the recent test results were promising.. no infection in the bone. That's great! I hope she recovers quickly.  Smile 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 12:23:44 PM »

Hi Nikki,
I just saw this thread, and wanted you to know that you and your daughter are in my prayers.  I went through the same thing with my oldest son in 2004.  It was right below his knee and we spent a week in the hospital.  Much the same as your situation.  I pray that your daughter will progress as he did.  The doctors wanted to go in and drain the area and I begged them to give it one more day....it opened and drained on it's own over night that night.  Thank God.

Hugs and prayers for Lara and Nikki!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

Hugs and prayer for You and Laura.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 07:50:02 AM »

HI guys!! We came home yesterday!!!!!!

They did have to go in and drain it, but once t hey did, it started healing...SHe is on a hefty dose of antibiotics at home, and will be out of school a few more days, but should go back on Wednesday and we will slowly be back to normal!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!!! I love you alll SOOOOOOOOOO very much!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 07:57:12 AM »

Wonderful news  Nikki     I'm glad you were able to take your daughter home.  Please give Lara a hug for me and I hope she will continue to improve quickly.  (hugs) for you Lara. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 08:15:18 AM »

Rejoicing with answered prayers!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »

Nikki I was coming here to let you know you are in my thoughts!!!

I seen your update HOORAY I am so happy for your daughter I will keep her in my thoughts!!!

I am so happy for your family!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR FAMILY!

My lil' one had Cellulitis twice by the time she was 20 months old..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 09:46:58 AM »

HI guys!! We came home yesterday!!!!!!

They did have to go in and drain it, but once t hey did, it started healing...SHe is on a hefty dose of antibiotics at home, and will be out of school a few more days, but should go back on Wednesday and we will slowly be back to normal!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!!! I love you alll SOOOOOOOOOO very much!!!!!!

Hi Nikki, I was coming in to check on your daughter & found she had come home!!!  I hope she will be well enough to have fun & trick or treat!! We miss you on the board. Come back soon! My kisses for your"babies"! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »

So glad to hear Lara has come home from the hospital.  As someone who has had cellulitis several times, as in every single time I get stung by a bee, let me offer one piece of advice which should speed your healing time: Epsom salts.  I can't recall if you said it was a leg or an arm but if you can soak it in warm water and Epson Salts, that seems to facilitate the healing, the drainage, reduces swelling, etc.  I don't know why it works, I only know that it does. 

Prayers for your daughter and you to heal quickly!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »

Well, I came over here to check on Lara and Peaches, and was blessed to hear the good news that Lara is home and on her way to recovery, and that dear , sweet Peaches is up and running again! Hugs and smoochies to all of you!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »

Nikki~
That's great news about Lara coming home!!!       Continuing to pray for a complete & speedy recovery for her. Lots of hugs to you both!!

Roos~

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 01:19:22 PM »

Glad Lara's home and doing well.  Cellulitus is wicked stuff!!
Keeping her in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 06:17:34 PM »

Just stopping in to wish Lara well.  I hope she is healing and feeling better.  Happy Halloween, Lara!!  Nikki, please share my post with Lara and let her know we're thinking of her.  ((hugs))

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008, 07:01:05 PM »

Nikki - I'm so glad that Lara is doing better.  My thoughts are with both of you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »

Nikki - so gald that your daughter is doing much better.   I"ll keep her and your families in my prayers.  Miss you too!  Hurry back!
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.