March 28, 2024, 02:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SATISH KALPOE 07/03/2005 Suspect Statement  (Read 10295 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 25, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »

PROCES – VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Haydee Azucena NADAL, head agent and sergeant first class at the Korps Police Force Aruba, former classified at the Atraco team and last called the research cooperation team classified, explain the following:

On Sunday, July 03, 2005, around 12:40, we, interrogated and took a statement from the suspect:

Satish Sharma KALPOE,

born in Surinam on July 30, 1986, without profession (student Colegio Arubano), living in Hooiberg number xxxxxx on Aruba and now detained in KIA.

Before we took a statement and interrogated, the suspect S.S. KALPOE was informed by me, JACOBS, that he is not obliged to give a statement.

Also I, JACOBS, informed him that he him that he had the right not to give a statement against his brother "Deepak Sharma KALPOE".

I, JACOBS, informed the suspect further that they verhoor (?) on link will be taken.

By me, JACOBS, it was put on record in Dutch and the statement sounds as follows:

Although I was informed by you that I do not have to give a declaration, I nevertheless am prepared to do this.

Just as you have performed with me indication and of this photographs were taken.(?) (see below for clarification)

On your question of what it was like on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, when Deepak and I dropped off Joran and the missing American girl north of the Marriott, I can answer you the following:
I cannot you say what it was like because I sat in my brother Deepak’s car.  I also didn’t look up to see if there were clouds.

You advise me that on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the nighttime hours three fishermen were on the beach north of the "Marriott hotel" and that they at no time had seen our car in the vicinity of the hotel. On your question how can I explain that, I will tell you the following:
When Deepak’s car was parked at the north side of the Marriott hotel, Joran and the missing girl immediately stepped out and walked in the direction of the beach. The three men could not have seen Deepak and I because we did not walk to the beach. (With Joran the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT is meant; observation JACOBS).

You inform me that these three men were on the beach north of the "Marriott hotel" for fishing and at no moment did they see Joran with the missing American "Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY" on the beach or near the beach converging separately.

On you question how can I explain this, I will answer you the following:
How Joran and the missing girl walked immediately onto the beach. If Joran went in another direction afterwards, that I would not know because Deepak and I immediately drove away.

was not signed,

After the suspect S.S. KALPOE the statement, he refused to sign them. He gave as a reason that his lawyer first had to read the declaration.

Of what our, statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on July 03, 2005 and has been closed.

Signed,

DD JACOBS          H.A. NADAL

DUTCH:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH070305D-1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH070305D-2.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SATISH070305D-3.jpg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 04:21:19 PM »

The highlight RED sentance above has been translated by Rammstein at BFN.

We just went on a drive along/walk along of places which we had been to and of this pictures were taken
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.