April 26, 2024, 01:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383821 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: October 24, 2008, 02:46:56 PM »

My apologies for the off topic but if you wanted to send someone a PM on here is that possible?  Or do you have to leave your e-mail address as public in order to be contacted?

PM's are disabled here.  There is an option in your profile where you can add your AIM, Yahoo, etc messenger contact info.  I encourage people to set up a special hotmail email account to be used for forums, one they can delete.  You can set them up using a forum nickname rather than your real name.  If you do this then it's fairly safe to post that email address in a public forum.  Up to you.

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: October 24, 2008, 02:47:40 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

I could be wrong here..but to me the "no pizza" means that it was not pizza, as in pieces of pizza, that was causing the odor.  In other words, there was no pizza lying loose in the trunk..so that means the pizza was in a box and contained in that trash bag and not lying loose in the trunk of the car to gather maggots or flies.

No the report specifically states "no pizza was actually found in the vehicle"  Which means no pizza at all,pieces or otherwise
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: October 24, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »

Lee is not married, and it was Cindy's brother Rick who said that Casey was obviously pregnant at his wedding but the Anthonys were denying it. 

Concerning the secrecy about the father of Caylee, so many questions arise.  Why be so secretive?  Lots of girls have children out of wedlock these days.  Why telll Jesse he was the father?  The answer had to have been money and/or support, but he was ruled out by a paternity test.  If the father is deceased, Caylee would be entitled to some social security benefits, but Casey would have to provide proof of paternity, I am sure.  It is unlike the Anthonys of overlook help from the father or his family.  Something is strange about the paternity.  Their lying and secrecy is almost paranoid.

Believe it or not Hudsunn?I've heard of a couple of different families that simply didn't want the low life in there family so they kept it a secret.It happens..I simply think it's best to wait until we find out for sure if it ever does come out.That's all I'm saying but I do agree with your post..
Tater I laugh out loud at your liitle icons.  My Rm thinks I have gone over the bend when I laugh at my computer....

Thankyou Dearheart.It makes me glad to make even one smile..Glad you missed my icon rant early this morning..I might not have gotten this post..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:30 PM »

My apologies for the off topic but if you wanted to send someone a PM on here is that possible?  Or do you have to leave your e-mail address as public in order to be contacted?

PM's are disabled here.  There is an option in your profile where you can add your AIM, Yahoo, etc messenger contact info.  I encourage people to set up a special hotmail email account to be used for forums, one they can delete.  You can set them up using a forum nickname rather than your real name.  If you do this then it's fairly safe to post that email address in a public forum.  Up to you.

Thanks for your reply!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »

Tater, I agree.  That's why I mentioned he may have been an unsavory character that they did not want around Casey or the baby.

Cindy has outright lied several times about this issue.  On the stand at the hearing, she said she always thought it was Jesse.  Later she said that Casey showed her an obit of the father but that she did not recall his name.  Still later we heard that the whole family knew the father but he lived out of state and had started a family of his own and wanted no part of life with Caylee.

This is just my opinion, but a young mother needs the support of the father of the child first and foremost and nobody can take the place of that.  It must have been a strain for Casey to have the baby without his even being around.

She said later that he died on the way to a birthday party for Casey, which indicates he knew he was the father and wanted to be a part of her life.

Now, what is true?  Did the father even know he was the father?  His family has not come forward since Caylee has been missing to offer any support. 

This family lies so much, we cannot believe them about even the simplest fact. 

I do agree that he could have been an unsavory character or even be in jail.  But we just do not know.

I wonder is they even knew who the Daddy was. She slept around so much how could she have known. I think they were just trying to guess who it was and blame it on people that could not possibly be a part of her life because they are dead. Easy way out to not have to explain this to people who may ask. The reason they did not give a definite answer on the stand is so they couldn't be proven as a liar. They could just come back and say well, we didn't know it was him.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

I could be wrong here..but to me the "no pizza" means that it was not pizza, as in pieces of pizza, that was causing the odor.  In other words, there was no pizza lying loose in the trunk..so that means the pizza was in a box and contained in that trash bag and not lying loose in the trunk of the car to gather maggots or flies.

Thanks Lala's.

So you're saying there WAS pizza in the car -- but it was in a box in a garbage bag in the trunk, rather than just in the box in the trunk?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »

Hey all I wanted to post about the Forensics and hopefully clear some things up--Cubbeegirl on page 40 had it pretty much right

A lot of people said they're disappointed with the release because it didn't show much--however it told a lot if you can understand it as a whole

It shows that Caylee either A)died in the trunk or B)she was placed there very quickly after having died
and
that she was left there for no more than 2 1/2 days then her body was removed

The report did not say 1 hair---it said 1 hair with a death band--now other hairs didn't show the the band

Shovel--nothing of value was found meaning no evidence it was used to dispose of the body--this is the only item where the evidence was used up---however they do have the DNA profile from the testing so it is available to be run in the future against as anyone they choose//////the hair not matching Caylee or Casey does not mean accomplice more than likely it is the neighbors hair as he was the primary owner of the shovel

No maggots on control pizza means that there is maggots involved with the evidence collected but they could not be replicated using the pizza as the test item(even though no pizza was found in the car at all)

The report does not give us a clear indication of when Caylee died--it still remains anywhere between June 15th and June 30th

A lot of the language around "deprived oxygen conditions" is convoluted basically all it means is that the body started to decompse in an oxygen free environment--meaning she wasn't left anywhere in the backyard after she died--my opinion is she died in the trunk and was left there for 2 days till she was removed

This is very true. It is so different looking at this info as a CSI standpoint than a layperson. I am trying to explain this stuff to my mother that is also following the case but she don't get it. The stuff just released here today is enough in itself to convict Casey. The only thing baez could do at this point is to attack the science but it will not happen if that jury is smart with all this info.

CSI..... I and many others here get it and we are lay persons....IMO it doesn't take a mental giant to get it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1008 on: October 24, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »

Just logging in long enough to say that I find it odd no one has yet to touch on the fact that it is noted there are absolutely no finger prints on the shovel.  Why wipe it down?
The hair is questionable as to a possible accomplice, but why no finger prints?  Why leave the hair and not the finger prints? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: October 24, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:16 PM »

No the report specifically states "no pizza was actually found in the vehicle"  Which means no pizza at all,pieces or otherwise

Right, for all that may not know the word Control means something not related to the case that they use sometimes as a comparison. They used a pizza they had just to see if it was a possibility that maggots could have ever come from the pizza, basically proving they did not and had to be in there because of teh decomposing body.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »

Just logging in long enough to say that I find it odd no one has yet to touch on the fact that it is noted there are absolutely no finger prints on the shovel.  Why wipe it down?
The hair is questionable as to a possible accomplice, but why no finger prints?  Why leave the hair and not the finger prints? 

Hey Dolce..... my opinion.....sloppy clean-up on aisle 13....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »

Everyone should read page 22 and 23 Air Sampling summary.

67% known to be associated with decomposition.
Out of 16 compounds....7 were significant HUMAN  decomp chemicals.

Casey Anthony had a decomposing HUMAN body in the trunk of her car! That is the conclusion here...it's there in black and white.  A jury will see that and hear the testimony from the people that performed the tests.

Do wh know if Casey was buying a lot of ICE?

That would be vital to know. That is a key component to making the chloroform properly.
I was thinking in keeping Caylees body cold in a plastic cooler / container to slow the decomposing of her body.
I saw it in a movie.

Good thought Blonde!  That would make sense.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »

maybe they were wearing gloves???
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »

Hey all I wanted to post about the Forensics and hopefully clear some things up--Cubbeegirl on page 40 had it pretty much right

A lot of people said they're disappointed with the release because it didn't show much--however it told a lot if you can understand it as a whole

It shows that Caylee either A)died in the trunk or B)she was placed there very quickly after having died
and
that she was left there for no more than 2 1/2 days then her body was removed

The report did not say 1 hair---it said 1 hair with a death band--now other hairs didn't show the the band

Shovel--nothing of value was found meaning no evidence it was used to dispose of the body--this is the only item where the evidence was used up---however they do have the DNA profile from the testing so it is available to be run in the future against as anyone they choose//////the hair not matching Caylee or Casey does not mean accomplice more than likely it is the neighbors hair as he was the primary owner of the shovel

No maggots on control pizza means that there is maggots involved with the evidence collected but they could not be replicated using the pizza as the test item(even though no pizza was found in the car at all)

The report does not give us a clear indication of when Caylee died--it still remains anywhere between June 15th and June 30th

A lot of the language around "deprived oxygen conditions" is convoluted basically all it means is that the body started to decompse in an oxygen free environment--meaning she wasn't left anywhere in the backyard after she died--my opinion is she died in the trunk and was left there for 2 days till she was removed

This is very true. It is so different looking at this info as a CSI standpoint than a layperson. I am trying to explain this stuff to my mother that is also following the case but she don't get it. The stuff just released here today is enough in itself to convict Casey. The only thing baez could do at this point is to attack the science but it will not happen if that jury is smart with all this info.

I know! I've been reading at a couple of different sites and was going nuts with the misinfo that was being thrown out there and people not having a police science background accepting it at face value so I wanted to clear up some of the confusion!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »

Casey and Lee look alot alike, you can defiantely tell they are related and favor their father.  Altho I can probably see Casey seducing her brother I do not think Lee is the father. Caylee looks nothing like them she looks just like JP Pratt.  I can see why they didnt want the father of the child to know.  The whole Anthony family are wackos and have been long before Caylee was murdered and they didnt want the fathers family taking Caylee away.  I think Lee didnt want to give his DNA because he is angry with LE and blames them for the info being leaked and listens to his mom too much.  I think deep down Lee knows his sister killed her daughter but doesnt want to be disowned from the family. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:43 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:59 PM »

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: October 24, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It is possible to not find prints on things like that. There is a number of reasons why it would not have. This isn't rare believe it or not.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: October 24, 2008, 02:54:32 PM »

Thank you

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.