April 25, 2024, 11:11:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383816 times)
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: October 24, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.....DNA results are very interesting.......

Have we still not seen Lee? or heard from him.....I have been out of touch so I have some catching up to do......

Does anyone have Lee's address?

Keep up the good work monkeys..........

No but ive got his phone number...lol!

Haha, me too, the message scared me....I would hate to get in a civil suit.....that is just another ring in their circus...........
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: October 24, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »

CSITECH, lots of people thought that the body COULD HAVE BEEN in the car for as long as 11 days.  It was not just HH.  That info was given on NG at one time, too.  It is still possible if the body was frozen for a while first, I suppose.  Again, people around here are not into being "right" or "wrong" but into finding out what happened. 

BTW, you said you had a degree but did not mention the field.  What kind of degree does a CSITECH get? 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: October 24, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

Sharon - I know she at least called Papa Johns at 12:10 am of the 18th of June per phone records .

Thanks!   

I think I need to look at the ping maps again 

(Thanks for all your hard work. You make it easy for untalented people like me)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: October 24, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

Just logging in long enough to say that I find it odd no one has yet to touch on the fact that it is noted there are absolutely no finger prints on the shovel.  Why wipe it down?
The hair is questionable as to a possible accomplice, but why no finger prints?  Why leave the hair and not the finger prints? 

maybe they were wearing gloves???

Um, is that a bad thing the cat is doing????

Thumbs up is bad?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: October 24, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

Sharon - I know she at least called Papa Johns at 12:10 am of the 18th of June per phone records .

Yes, I saw Padilla say that on NG.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: October 24, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »

CSITech, I was wondering and this is a "none of my business questions" but do you have a background in CSI, police work, etc????

I went to college and hold a degree. I have not worked in the field yet because of a medical issue but I love talking about forensics and I am very knowledgeable and have a lot to offer if people have questions I can answer. I also majored in psychology so I am going to choose a job where I can use both of those topics.

Okay, forgive me, but I went to college and hold a degree, too. The real question is, "What degree do you hold?" I don't really want to know. I am just making a point that holding just any degree does not a "CSI Tech” make. I am not saying you don't hold a degree. I am just saying you certainly lacked specifics that could be misconstrued. Just saying.

I have not lacked ANY specifics at all. I came here to discuss Caylee and I only talk about it if someone asks and give MY TAKE on the evidence. Believe it or not. That is what these forums are about. I take everything people say with a grain of salt. I am sure everyone else does too. I do not have to defend my opinions in this case. I am not here to use my degree, I am here to talk about Caylee and the case including evidence. Everything else is still my OWN opinion as it is yours. Say what you will. Doesn't bother me at all.
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: October 24, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »

I can't believe Cindy, Baez  or Todd Open Mouth, Insert Foot Black  have not made any comments today.  I am disappointed.  I can't wait to see how they are going to try spin this one. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: October 24, 2008, 03:14:20 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: October 24, 2008, 03:14:59 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.....DNA results are very interesting.......

Have we still not seen Lee? or heard from him.....I have been out of touch so I have some catching up to do......

Does anyone have Lee's address?

Keep up the good work monkeys..........

No but ive got his phone number...lol!

Haha, me too, the message scared me....I would hate to get in a civil suit.....that is just another ring in their circus...........

Did ya call him?   HeeHee!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: October 24, 2008, 03:15:36 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: October 24, 2008, 03:16:09 PM »

CSITech, I was wondering and this is a "none of my business questions" but do you have a background in CSI, police work, etc????

I went to college and hold a degree. I have not worked in the field yet because of a medical issue but I love talking about forensics and I am very knowledgeable and have a lot to offer if people have questions I can answer. I also majored in psychology so I am going to choose a job where I can use both of those topics.

Okay, forgive me, but I went to college and hold a degree, too. The real question is, "What degree do you hold?" I don't really want to know. I am just making a point that holding just any degree does not a "CSI Tech” make. I am not saying you don't hold a degree. I am just saying you certainly lacked specifics that could be misconstrued. Just saying.

I have not lacked ANY specifics at all. I came here to discuss Caylee and I only talk about it if someone asks and give MY TAKE on the evidence. Believe it or not. That is what these forums are about. I take everything people say with a grain of salt. I am sure everyone else does too. I do not have to defend my opinions in this case. I am not here to use my degree, I am here to talk about Caylee and the case including evidence. Everything else is still my OWN opinion as it is yours. Say what you will. Doesn't bother me at all.

No, you don't take everything with a grain of salt. If you did, you wouldn't give a flip about being "right about Higherhopes" (not that you are) and you wouldn't even bother arguing with us.

STOP RIGHT NOW
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 03:20:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: October 24, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

OHMYGAWD Taters I am so glad I had put my hot tea down before I saw this!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: October 24, 2008, 03:16:32 PM »

ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

She would have had to be in there long enough to get the stink on so bad though,right?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »

Klaas....you have mail...........TY

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

But wait, how do you know how many days the body was in the trunk, or not in the trunk??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: October 24, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: October 24, 2008, 03:18:58 PM »

ICE,IMO

I dont see her driving around that long either with a body or moving the body multiple times..  It must of been the body fluid causing the smell.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: October 24, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Get a cherry chocolae coke for me, too, please. Just fax it over. LOL

See you later! Smile
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: October 24, 2008, 03:21:17 PM »

Hey my daughter works at Sonic while going to nursing school.  I can get it for ya free.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: October 24, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 

I'm sooooo glad you said that!!!!

We're almost battin a thousand today Hudsunn!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.