April 24, 2024, 06:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383756 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: October 24, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Get a cherry chocolae coke for me, too, please. Just fax it over. LOL

See you later! Smile
You got it!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: October 24, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »

some monkey is giving me a huge headache.  please stop.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: October 24, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »

The argument on this missing child's thread needs to stop right now.  I stepped away and came back and see this.  Right now I don't know whom did what and will read back, but EVERYONE:  STOP IT RIGHT NOW.  WARNING!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: October 24, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

CSITECH, lots of people thought that the body COULD HAVE BEEN in the car for as long as 11 days.  It was not just HH.  That info was given on NG at one time, too.  It is still possible if the body was frozen for a while first, I suppose.  Again, people around here are not into being "right" or "wrong" but into finding out what happened. 

BTW, you said you had a degree but did not mention the field.  What kind of degree does a CSITECH get? 

As a nurse, I had believed that crazy could have been driving around with her dead baby for up to 11 days...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: October 24, 2008, 03:24:23 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

Sunny, I believe the PDF specifies chemicals consistent with anaerobic decomp, doesn't it?  This would be consistent with a container of some sort.  I wonder if that's what the purchase at JCP could have been, a Coleman cooler or similar or one to replace one taken if the dates are not correct?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: October 24, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »

Thank you so much Miss MuffyBee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: October 24, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Hey, can you get me somethin' to drink while you're there? Somethin' fruity please. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: October 24, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »

Quick westion...If the Body was In the trunk 2.6 days  and it wasn't there in the 15th when it was picked up???Why were there still maggots present...Wouldnt they have grown to flies and  found something else to feed off of..sorry I am not Science savvy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: October 24, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

OHMYGAWD Taters I am so glad I had put my hot tea down before I saw this!!   

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: October 24, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »

Klaas....you have mail...........TY

Do you know when you are going to be able to post those pictures from your trip?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: October 24, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

The argument on this missing child's thread needs to stop right now.  I stepped away and came back and see this.  Right now I don't know whom did what and will read back, but EVERYONE:  STOP IT RIGHT NOW.  WARNING!!

My apologies Muffy. I actually got involved in this one, because I felt Higherhopes was being bashed without cause. I am sorry for my partaking in the argument.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: October 24, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »

Hey, can you get me somethin' to drink while you're there? Somethin' fruity please. 
You bet, going right now.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: October 24, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »

ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

She would have had to be in there long enough to get the stink on so bad though,right?

Yep...but I think that would happen rather quickly in the FL heat...someone, forgive me I don't remember who, posted a very good article about how the body decomposes, how long under what conditions etc...it was some time back and I didn't keep it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: October 24, 2008, 03:28:38 PM »

You bet, going right now.

Cherry Limeade at Sonic is terrific.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: October 24, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »

ICE,IMO

She would have had to be in there long enough to get the stink on so bad though,right?

Yep...but I think that would happen rather quickly in the FL heat...someone, forgive me I don't remember who, posted a very good article about how the body decomposes, how long under what conditions etc...it was some time back and I didn't keep it....

So has this screwed up the timeline again?I'm sorry but I get so blasted confused sometimes...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: October 24, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »

My apologies Muffy. I actually got involved in this one, because I felt Higherhopes was being bashed without cause. I am sorry for my partaking in the argument.

stayhomemommy ~ I see your apology and accept it. And I ask that monkeys use the "report to moderator" button if there is a problem.  Even if a monkey is bashing another monkey, jumping in to the fray adds to it, and become a part of the argument.  I am going to leave what went on here and let Klaas look at when she gets back.  She will make  the decisions as to whom did what and if anyone deserves a time out or banning, I'm sure she will take care of that

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: October 24, 2008, 03:31:39 PM »

I believe in that 11 day time period there may have been some digging up and putting the baby back into the car when she.. was more decomposed.. ugh.. 
I betcha she did have her in a cooler because back when Caylee disappeared, it was as hot as hell here in Fla

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: October 24, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »

Everyone should read page 22 and 23 Air Sampling summary.

67% known to be associated with decomposition.
Out of 16 compounds....7 were significant HUMAN  decomp chemicals.

Casey Anthony had a decomposing HUMAN body in the trunk of her car! That is the conclusion here...it's there in black and white.  A jury will see that and hear the testimony from the people that performed the tests.

Do wh know if Casey was buying a lot of ICE?

Blonde ... considering what was said on Nancy Grace regarding how chloroform was made ... it would be intesteresting to know if ice was included in any of Casey Anthony's purchases and ... the related dates.

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Casey`s On-Line Searches for Chloroform Recipes
Aired October 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To our producer, Natisha Lance. We had you look it up. How do you make chloroform? How difficult is it?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: It`s very easy, Nancy. You can use bleach or pool shock (ph) to make it, acetone, as well as lots of ice. And there`s another way you can make it, too, with alcohol or hypochloride.

GRACE: OK. Part of your answer cut out. Repeat. How do you make chloroform?

LANCE: There`s two different ways you can make it. One of them is with bleach or pool shock, acetone and ice.

GRACE: Wait, wa-wait. Bleach or what?

LANCE: Pool shock?

GRACE: OK. Go ahead.

LANCE: Acetone and ice. And the other way to make it is with alcohol and hypochloride.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: October 24, 2008, 03:32:31 PM »

stayhomemommy ~ I see your apology and accept it. And I ask that monkeys use the "report to moderator" button if there is a problem.  Even if a monkey is bashing another monkey, jumping in to the fray adds to it, and become a part of the argument.  I am going to leave what went on here and let Klaas look at when she gets back.  She will make  the decisions as to whom did what and if anyone deserves a time out or banning, I'm sure she will take care of that

Thank you. I will definitely heed your advice. And I completely understand. Much appreciation!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 24, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »

ICE,IMO

Sunny, I believe the PDF specifies chemicals consistent with anaerobic decomp, doesn't it?  This would be consistent with a container of some sort.  I wonder if that's what the purchase at JCP could have been, a Coleman cooler or similar or one to replace one taken if the dates are not correct?

Anna!!   That certainly seems to be a HUGE possibility...and something bought at JCP was important....enough that Cindy didn't want it known and Rob Dick mentioned it being important!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.