April 23, 2024, 12:15:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383701 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: October 24, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »

I went back and did a search on the forum and I don't see anyone posting about this before- so I am going to post it- just in case anyone is interested.

There is an Eric J. Baker facebook listing- but I can't view it- I am not a friend- don't know how that works

but his networks are listed as Kansas '10 and Orlando
He looks young and if he is in fact deceased I am thinking this may be him.
His picture is terrible but I enlarged it by 200% and sharpened and call me crazy- but I think there is a slight resemblance to Caylee.
I dunno- I am probably crazy- but willing to email the picture if someone wants to see it cleaned up

I am sure I will get ridiculed but here it is

moderator- if I should not be doing this- please take this picture down

thanks for the picture....I really don't see a resemblance...but don't go by me..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1141 on: October 24, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »

One more curious thing to me...when Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's on July 15th why did Casey who never parts with her cell phone leave it at Tony's house?  I just found that strange.   

I wondered about that, too.  Most girls like Casey who live on their phone would have picked it up automatically before leaving with Cindy.  Perhaps she was too upset to be aware of what she had with her?  Nah...that is just a weird thing.  She would have taken her purse and cell phone, automatically.
Casey left her phone at Tony's?
So how did Cindy and Casey go through all of Casey's contacts and notify them that Caylee was missing for 31 days?

Lee went to Tony's apartment the night of July 15th to retrieve all of Casey's things...he got her phone and brought it back home.
Didn't Lee get back home real late that night?Didn't Cindy and Casey get a hold of all of Casey's friends before the police arrived?

While LE are at Anthony home questioning family, Lee goes to Tony's apt. and picks up Casey's laptop, large leopard print duffle bag w/clothing, white backpack w/clothing, large purse with toiletries, female items.
Leaves midnight on 7/15, returns 2:25 am on 7/16.

IIRC, it is no more than a 20 min drive from Tony's to the Anthony home. So where was he for 2 hours?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: October 24, 2008, 04:17:07 PM »

Wouldn't the gases being emitted from the body cause any container to pop open?

I would think so at some point and perhaps that's how the stain got in the trunk

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: October 24, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »

GRACE: OK. Part of your answer cut out. Repeat. How do you make chloroform?

LANCE: There`s two different ways you can make it. One of them is with bleach or pool shock, acetone and ice.

wow...that's interesting.
acetone...as in nail polish remover??
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: October 24, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

OHMYGAWD Taters I am so glad I had put my hot tea down before I saw this!!   

Tater ... you are so funny.

Janet

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: October 24, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

Klaas....you have mail...........TY

Do you know when you are going to be able to post those pictures from your trip?

I'm not HH .... but I know some have been anxiously awaiting pics from her trip to Orlando .... I don't know where she searched specifically ... (I think w/Murt off Boggy Creek) ... I too searched around the area of Boggy Creek Road ... it was on J. Lawson Blvd off of Boggy Creek within the "ping" area ...

I thought I would share some photos so that you all can at least see what TES and other searchers are up against .... This area is HEAVILY wooded and very swampy ... It is not a pleasant area to be walking around in BUT very easy to hide a body ...

There are A LOT of swampy, wooded areas surrounding the airport .... I was very SURPRISED when we started driving around these areas, exactly how many small lakes and wooded patches there are ...

I'm sure when HH gets back she will have some great photos to share as well ... just thought you all might like to get a "feel" for the areas (kind of like a "visual" aid)  Google Earth is good, but not as good as real photos ...

thanks for the photos...I would hate to search in some of those areas

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: October 24, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »

Ok here goes...Some of you know that I have always leaned towards Hefty steel garbage bags.I still do not see why this could not be a possibility?They could certainly be airtight and cause suffication.Help me understand why it is not possible they were used...I keep thinking about Jessica Lundsford...
Ok, this is probably the ickiest thing Ive ever said in my life but I would put the body in a box instead of a plastic bag because I could not stand to "feel" the contents of it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: October 24, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »

You guys are sooo smart. 

Blaze - thanks. Too bad you weren't around to see us bankrupt Aruba. You probably would have really appreciated that. 

This is the only forum I belong to.  I have so much respect for you guys.  Watching you all in action is incredible.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: October 24, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

A cooler type container with or without ice.  I wonder if any of the receipts found in the car by LE were for ice. 

Maybe that's where the "frozen foods" she had when Tony picked her up come into play as well as backing the car into the garage to within inches of that deep freezer?

All speculation, of course, but the anaerobic statement does tend toward a container at the least.  Perhaps one like Coleman that has the plug for drainage of water as ice melts and resulted in decomp material leaking out of that plug into the trunk..

Oh I hadn't thought of that possibility...keep talking Anna!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: October 24, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »

Ok here goes...Some of you know that I have always leaned towards Hefty steel garbage bags.I still do not see why this could not be a possibility?They could certainly be airtight and cause suffication.Help me understand why it is not possible they were used...I keep thinking about Jessica Lundsford...

Yes, that would be possible if they would hold that amount of liquid weight.  I think that decomp fluids would have leaked out with expelling of gases unless very secure.  Several could have been used, one inside the other and tied with something very strong or elastic.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: October 24, 2008, 04:23:51 PM »

Ok, this is probably the ickiest thing Ive ever said in my life but I would put the body in a box instead of a plastic bag because I could not stand to "feel" the contents of it.

But you could lift it and drag it without having too? The ties on them suckers are very strong too..

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: October 24, 2008, 04:24:53 PM »

Yes, that would be possible if they would hold that amount of liquid weight.  I think that decomp fluids would have leaked out with expelling of gases unless very secure.  Several could have been used, one inside the other and tied with something very strong or elastic.

That's what I have been saying all along Anna..Casey double bagged her!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 24, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »

Sometimes, I really have to wonder about the amount of information the media releases.  For me, it would have been more that satisfactory to just say that KC was searching for ways to make chloroform.  Now that the media has all released the recipe, commented on how easy and affordable it is to make, I have to wonder how many crimes will now be used using this to sedate people during crimes???

or children being exposed to it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: October 24, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »

I went back and did a search on the forum and I don't see anyone posting about this before- so I am going to post it- just in case anyone is interested.

There is an Eric J. Baker facebook listing- but I can't view it- I am not a friend- don't know how that works

but his networks are listed as Kansas '10 and Orlando
He looks young and if he is in fact deceased I am thinking this may be him.
His picture is terrible but I enlarged it by 200% and sharpened and call me crazy- but I think there is a slight resemblance to Caylee.
I dunno- I am probably crazy- but willing to email the picture if someone wants to see it cleaned up

I don't no nittin' 'bout pictures...but we got some smart monkeys here who do...I'd be interested in seeing it

just go back one page. I just kept thinking of how she looks in the car seat picture. Like I said I am probably crazy and now I feel bad for posting it. I'm considering taking it down- I don't want to drag one more person into this mess if they don't have anything to do with it.

thanks I saw it....don't worry about posting it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: October 24, 2008, 04:28:14 PM »

Also the decomp gases would tend to blow up the garbage bags much like a balloon. 

And they would be harder to carry but anything that blocked out oxygen could have been used as the report does specify anaerobic.  I think it was LP who said something about decomp being on a garbage bag?

Waiting for more information is frustrating.  I think I will print the reports that are sideways in the PDF as I can't read them otherwise and see if anything of interest or that I can understand is there.  Most of it is 'way over my head, however.  Maybe some others can better explain these?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: October 24, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »

She might not have had the body in there for 11 days but if fluid leaked out that would still smell.

katntx ... I agree.

It must not be forgotton that on June 18th ... Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from the neighbour and returned it one hour later.  Cindy claimed that Casey returned home to dig up a troublesome bamboo plant.

It must not be forgotton that two cadaver dogs hit on one location near the playhouse in the Anthony's back yard.

I speculate that maybe Caylee's little body was placed in a plastic bag and ... buried in the back yard until just prior to when Casey vehicle was abandoned at Amscot.  Maybe when Caylee's remains were retrieved from the back yard and ... placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle to be transferred to a more secure location ... the bag broke and compositin permenated the inside of the trunk.

Janet

+++++++

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: October 24, 2008, 04:30:30 PM »

Just thinking out loud here.....

If LA knew KC was guilty and he was the one that went to Tony's apartment to gather her things, why wouldn't he have gotten rid of anything that might incriminate her...like the laptop?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: October 24, 2008, 04:30:44 PM »

Anna - what do you think about a large trash bag then into a large piece of rolling luggage?
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: October 24, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »

Klaas - I have something OT but crime board related that I would like to ask you, can I email you please?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »

FYI - Don't discount it - this happened in Montana during the summer.  Remember this story?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419122,00.html

Police: Montana Mother Kept Dead Son, 2, in Car Trunk
Monday , September 08, 2008
 GREAT FALLS, Mont. —

The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

Deputy County Attorney Joel Thompson said authorities have yet to determine how or when the boy died. An autopsy is being conducted. According to court records, ManyWhiteHorses told police the boy's death was an accident, and that she placed his body in the car's trunk on May 29.

ManyWhiteHorses was being held on $250,000 bail. During a brief court hearing, she appeared without an attorney and was provided forms for a public defender.

Personnel at the Cascade County Detention Center turned away a reporter's attempt to speak with her Monday because it was outside visiting hours.

ManyWhiteHorses was first arrested July 21, after authorities said she was driving erratically. As police attempted to pull her over, she drove through several stoplights and crashed into a parked car. Her 11-year-old daughter was in the back seat and, unknown to police, the toddler's body was apparently in the trunk, authorities said.

Police officers did not search the trunk, and the car was towed. ManyWhiteHorses was arrested, and child welfare officials began looking into placing the daughter into state custody.

ManyWhiteHorses was given misdemeanor citations in connection with the crash and later released from jail. Authorities said she did not retrieve her car even though she was free to do so.

Child welfare officials moved for custody of the daughter in August and were trying to determine the boy's whereabouts.

During the investigation, authorities learned that ManyWhiteHorses told relatives the state had taken the toddler long ago, that state officials were told initially the child was in Browning and then later that he was in Portland, Ore.

"Her stories varied based upon who she was talking to," said police Detective Bruce McDermott.

Police were brought into the case last week after child welfare agents could not verify the toddler's location. A short time later, ManyWhiteHorses told officers the toddler, who had autism, had died in late May, according to court records. ManyWhiteHorses told police she put the body in the trunk, wrapped in a blanket inside a garbage bag, the affidavit said.

Officers went to the wrecking yard and found the boy's body in the trunk, authorities said.

ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, Ernestine Small, said she had taken care of the two children during ManyWhiteHorses' prior run-ins with the law. Small had been hoping to take custody again this summer, but was told by ManyWhiteHorses that the toddler had been placed in foster care.

"Nobody expected this," Small said in an interview at the courthouse. "I know she gets violent, but never thought she would do this to her baby."

Both prosecutors and police said the officers followed the law by not searching the trunk after ManyWhiteHorses' July 21 arrest, saying legal cause and a search warrant would have been needed.

"Police had no reason to believe there was anything of evidentiary value in the trunk," McDermott said.

Small, ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, said the officers could not have known to search the trunk.

"Why would they?" she said.

It's so hard to even imagine a parent harming their child.....but then I read this and think about  and Susan Smith and CASEY..so many people who would love to have children and can't...and then people like this....makes me so angry!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.