April 26, 2024, 02:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383823 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: October 24, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.....DNA results are very interesting.......

Have we still not seen Lee? or heard from him.....I have been out of touch so I have some catching up to do......

Does anyone have Lee's address?

Keep up the good work monkeys..........

No but ive got his phone number...lol!

It's only about 1 1/2 mile from parents
4148 Eagle Feather Dr

It is rumored that he thinks it's funny that the news media has not figured this out.
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: October 24, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »

Anna - what do you think about a large trash bag then into a large piece of rolling luggage?

They definitely sell luggage at JCP.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: October 24, 2008, 04:34:20 PM »

Klaas - I have something OT but crime board related that I would like to ask you, can I email you please?

Sure, smklaas@hotmail.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: October 24, 2008, 04:35:28 PM »

Also the decomp gases would tend to blow up the garbage bags much like a balloon. 

And they would be harder to carry but anything that blocked out oxygen could have been used as the report does specify anaerobic.  I think it was LP who said something about decomp being on a garbage bag?

Waiting for more information is frustrating.  I think I will print the reports that are sideways in the PDF as I can't read them otherwise and see if anything of interest or that I can understand is there.  Most of it is 'way over my head, however.  Maybe some others can better explain these?

I am going to print the whole report...but have to wait for DH to bring a new ink cartridge!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: October 24, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

thanks sunnyintx. I will be very curious to know who the father turns out to be if we ever do find out.

re you're comment about children being exposed

I hate that kids are exposed to any of this stuff.

I remember just about having a heart attack when I saw that picture of that little girl carrying around that sign that said "how could you kill a baby like me".
It just made me sick to my stomach and I must have sent the Orlando Sent. about 40 emails BEGGING them to take it down. What kind of parent takes their very young child to that kind of hostile environment to begin with... and then lets them hold a sign like that! Even if she thought she was making a statement- she was USING her child to achieve that objective!!! grrr!!!

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: October 24, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »

It's so hard to even imagine a parent harming their child.....but then I read this and think about  and Susan Smith and CASEY..so many people who would love to have children and can't...and then people like this....makes me so angry!!

Sunny it is so hard to image.  Both Susan Smith and Casey Anthony were blessed with gifts beyond worth ... they both had it all and ... did not realize it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1166 on: October 24, 2008, 04:37:46 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

I could be wrong here..but to me the "no pizza" means that it was not pizza, as in pieces of pizza, that was causing the odor.  In other words, there was no pizza lying loose in the trunk..so that means the pizza was in a box and contained in that trash bag and not lying loose in the trunk of the car to gather maggots or flies.

No the report specifically states "no pizza was actually found in the vehicle"  Which means no pizza at all,pieces or otherwise

Thank you

When the CSI techs arrived to take samples of the inside of the trunk at the LE garage, there was NO PIZZA in the trunk.  LE had already collected it from the impound lot, and it remains as OTHER evidence not supplied for the testing that took place on this day.

I'll have mine Double Pepperoni - well done please.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: October 24, 2008, 04:39:11 PM »

FYI - Don't discount it - this happened in Montana during the summer.  Remember this story?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419122,00.html

Police: Montana Mother Kept Dead Son, 2, in Car Trunk
Monday , September 08, 2008
 GREAT FALLS, Mont. —

The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

Deputy County Attorney Joel Thompson said authorities have yet to determine how or when the boy died. An autopsy is being conducted. According to court records, ManyWhiteHorses told police the boy's death was an accident, and that she placed his body in the car's trunk on May 29.

ManyWhiteHorses was being held on $250,000 bail. During a brief court hearing, she appeared without an attorney and was provided forms for a public defender.

Personnel at the Cascade County Detention Center turned away a reporter's attempt to speak with her Monday because it was outside visiting hours.

ManyWhiteHorses was first arrested July 21, after authorities said she was driving erratically. As police attempted to pull her over, she drove through several stoplights and crashed into a parked car. Her 11-year-old daughter was in the back seat and, unknown to police, the toddler's body was apparently in the trunk, authorities said.

Police officers did not search the trunk, and the car was towed. ManyWhiteHorses was arrested, and child welfare officials began looking into placing the daughter into state custody.

ManyWhiteHorses was given misdemeanor citations in connection with the crash and later released from jail. Authorities said she did not retrieve her car even though she was free to do so.

Child welfare officials moved for custody of the daughter in August and were trying to determine the boy's whereabouts.

During the investigation, authorities learned that ManyWhiteHorses told relatives the state had taken the toddler long ago, that state officials were told initially the child was in Browning and then later that he was in Portland, Ore.

"Her stories varied based upon who she was talking to," said police Detective Bruce McDermott.

Police were brought into the case last week after child welfare agents could not verify the toddler's location. A short time later, ManyWhiteHorses told officers the toddler, who had autism, had died in late May, according to court records. ManyWhiteHorses told police she put the body in the trunk, wrapped in a blanket inside a garbage bag, the affidavit said.

Officers went to the wrecking yard and found the boy's body in the trunk, authorities said.

ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, Ernestine Small, said she had taken care of the two children during ManyWhiteHorses' prior run-ins with the law. Small had been hoping to take custody again this summer, but was told by ManyWhiteHorses that the toddler had been placed in foster care.

"Nobody expected this," Small said in an interview at the courthouse. "I know she gets violent, but never thought she would do this to her baby."

Both prosecutors and police said the officers followed the law by not searching the trunk after ManyWhiteHorses' July 21 arrest, saying legal cause and a search warrant would have been needed.

"Police had no reason to believe there was anything of evidentiary value in the trunk," McDermott said.

Small, ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, said the officers could not have known to search the trunk.

"Why would they?" she said.

It's so hard to even imagine a parent harming their child.....but then I read this and think about  and Susan Smith and CASEY..so many people who would love to have children and can't...and then people like this....makes me so angry!!

Me too Sunny! I had 7 different surgeries to have my one.Some aren't even blessed in getting that...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: October 24, 2008, 04:41:38 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 

But he does usually make you think and go hmmmmm.  LMAO

Still trying to check up, has anyone discussed Casey's shower being do to wash off gasoline smell.  I know its been thought that is was probably decomp smell, but it could be gas -- that might have been used to clean car. 

At this point I'm not even sure that fits into the timeline.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1169 on: October 24, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »

A cooler type container with or without ice.  I wonder if any of the receipts found in the car by LE were for ice. 

Maybe that's where the "frozen foods" she had when Tony picked her up come into play as well as backing the car into the garage to within inches of that deep freezer?

All speculation, of course, but the anaerobic statement does tend toward a container at the least.  Perhaps one like Coleman that has the plug for drainage of water as ice melts and resulted in decomp material leaking out of that plug into the trunk..

Oh I hadn't thought of that possibility...keep talking Anna!!

OK, so we have KC killing Caylee on approximately June 16th, she chloroforms her and hides her in the trunk, maybe to fake a kidnapping, she places frantic calls to parental units who are NOT answering or returning her calls. Later she checks on Caylee and discovers she has passed away. Now she is in a panic, she grabs the Igloo container from her parents garage and puts the baby in there, nice and tight and contained. She's tooling around town, deciding what to do and going to parties. The gases come into play and eventually the top pops or the drainage plug pops (isn't there a plastic hinge on the plug so you can drain when needed?) Now it starts smelling and she has to get rid of the body fast. Or it could have leaked when she pulled it from the trunk and it sloshed. She can't give the container back and George is sure to notice, esp if they just bought it this summer. So she goes to JCP and buys a replacement at the all out summer sale! You KNOW how KC loves a sale or coupons!  Cindy sees the Igloo that they bought earlier this summer on her statement and says WTF!!! We didn't buy another one of that!! Next thing you know she is pointing it out to everyone, see that igloo there? Police weren't interested in it, Yep, I would have given it to them if they wanted but nope, they didn't take it!  The way I'm thinking Cindy saw that statement and noticed something on there very suspious, luggage? Well KC was planning on traveling, but an item the family had ALREADY purchased, dated June 27th and there it sits in their garage, all spanking new.... panic sets in. "Casey, what have you done?" 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: October 24, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

I second that Monken!!!!!!  Uncalled for!!!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: October 24, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »

Sunny it is so hard to image.  Both Susan Smith and Casey Anthony were blessed with gifts beyond worth ... they both had it all and ... did not realize it.

Janet

Think of the many people who would have been so willing to take these children and love them...both SS and Casey had choices....they made the choice to kill their children..my mind can't comprehend doing that....I guess that's why murders like these grab people so deeply....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: October 24, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »

Klaas - I have something OT but crime board related that I would like to ask you, can I email you please?

Sure, smklaas@hotmail.com

thank you, you have mail 
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: October 24, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

Janet

ABSOLUTELY. I tried 6 years for my son, and now it has been a year and a half trying for #2 with no luck. Everytime I hear a story like this, I just want to scream WHY?!!!! I am blessed to have my son, and although we would LOVE to have another- I will be forever grateful that I could at least have him. It must be just excruciatingly heartbreaking for people who are not even able to have one to see children being killed by a mother who doesn't want them.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: October 24, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »

Me too Sunny! I had 7 different surgeries to have my one.Some aren't even blessed in getting that...

WOW...your children are indeed blessings. My son is now and has always as been my world...I can't imagine life without him

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: October 24, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

I second that Monken!!!!!!  Uncalled for!!!!!

PJ flower

I'm confused. Can the doctors/scientists truly identify who is Caylee's father based upon the evidence that's been released?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: October 24, 2008, 04:49:38 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 
I agree!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1177 on: October 24, 2008, 04:49:40 PM »

One more curious thing to me...when Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's on July 15th why did Casey who never parts with her cell phone leave it at Tony's house?  I just found that strange.   

IIRC- LE picked up her cell phone from Tony's before Lee got there.  I wonder why they didn't get her computer and bags then.  I would also be curious if the computer was on while they were there or already had the screen of death.  - just wondering........

I wondered about that, too.  Most girls like Casey who live on their phone would have picked it up automatically before leaving with Cindy.  Perhaps she was too upset to be aware of what she had with her?  Nah...that is just a weird thing.  She would have taken her purse and cell phone, automatically.
Casey left her phone at Tony's?
So how did Cindy and Casey go through all of Casey's contacts and notify them that Caylee was missing for 31 days?

Lee went to Tony's apartment the night of July 15th to retrieve all of Casey's things...he got her phone and brought it back home.
Didn't Lee get back home real late that night?Didn't Cindy and Casey get a hold of all of Casey's friends before the police arrived?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: October 24, 2008, 04:51:59 PM »

One more curious thing to me...when Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's on July 15th why did Casey who never parts with her cell phone leave it at Tony's house?  I just found that strange.   

I wondered about that, too.  Most girls like Casey who live on their phone would have picked it up automatically before leaving with Cindy.  Perhaps she was too upset to be aware of what she had with her?  Nah...that is just a weird thing.  She would have taken her purse and cell phone, automatically.
Casey left her phone at Tony's?
So how did Cindy and Casey go through all of Casey's contacts and notify them that Caylee was missing for 31 days?

Lee went to Tony's apartment the night of July 15th to retrieve all of Casey's things...he got her phone and brought it back home.
Didn't Lee get back home real late that night?Didn't Cindy and Casey get a hold of all of Casey's friends before the police arrived?

sorry.......  IIRC- LE picked up her cell phone from Tony's before Lee got there.  I wonder why they didn't get her computer and bags then.  I would also be curious if the computer was on while they were there or already had the screen of death.  - just wondering........

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: October 24, 2008, 04:53:49 PM »

But he does usually make you think and go hmmmmm.  LMAO

Still trying to check up, has anyone discussed Casey's shower being do to wash off gasoline smell.  I know its been thought that is was probably decomp smell, but it could be gas -- that might have been used to clean car. 

At this point I'm not even sure that fits into the timeline.

I sure would love to sit down and interrogate Jesse about that shower and a couple other things.....why was he so friendly with a gal that dumped him? Stole money from him?  Was/is he still besotted by her?  Did he protect her in some way and now doesn't know how to get out of it?  In fact reading many of the documents posted I found myself thinking why didn't the LE ask this or that....so many time they seemed to answer for  the person or assume what the person was going to say.....I was gritting my teeth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.