April 19, 2024, 01:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383486 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: October 24, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Hey, can you get me somethin' to drink while you're there? Somethin' fruity please. 
You bet, going right now.

Cherry Limeade at Sonic is terrific.

This is my fave.....vanilla cherry limeade....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1201 on: October 24, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,
Looks like I missed a lot of fun this afternoon Wink

I really think that Caylee was placed in a regular old trash bag from the anthony's garage - placed in the yard initially till she realized that was not a great idea, then placed in the trunk.  This would account for lack of oxygen during the initial decomp phase - then at some point the bag sprang a leak, maybe from decomp gasses ?

FWIW, there are a lot of really sharp people on this board and even tho we don't always agree, we're all just wading through mounds of information and trying to come up with answers.  It's all just "gossip" up until the point that LE or the FBI announces official findings.  I am enjoying lurking and posting on this board and hope that I have not offended anyone.
TBM 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: October 24, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »

I am interested to know if any of those ponds (MisterMichael's pics)have been dragged/searched for human remains?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: October 24, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

It's so hard to even imagine a parent harming their child.....but then I read this and think about  and Susan Smith and CASEY..so many people who would love to have children and can't...and then people like this....makes me so angry!!

Me too Sunny! I had 7 different surgeries to have my one.Some aren't even blessed in getting that...

WOW...your children are indeed blessings. My son is now and has always as been my world...I can't imagine life without him

I just know you're gonna read this again and go Oops!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: October 24, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

I really think that Caylee was placed in a regular old trash bag from the anthony's garage - placed in the yard initially till she realized that was not a great idea, then placed in the trunk.  This would account for lack of oxygen during the initial decomp phase - then at some point the bag sprang a leak, maybe from decomp gasses ?

FWIW, there are a lot of really sharp people on this board and even tho we don't always agree, we're all just wading through mounds of information and trying to come up with answers.  It's all just "gossip" up until the point that LE or the FBI announces official findings.  I am enjoying lurking and posting on this board and hope that I have not offended anyone.
TBM 

Oh C'mere.........

That's how I think it went down too...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: October 24, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 
I agree!

Ditto...although I think his heart is in the right place...often time he makes a statement as though it were a FACT and in reality it is not a FACT, merely his opinion or theory

Yeah, that's just the way he talks, his style.

But he has come up with things that give us ideas to ponder. I too, agree his heart is NOW in the right place.

'evening everyone!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: October 24, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »

It's so hard to even imagine a parent harming their child.....but then I read this and think about  and Susan Smith and CASEY..so many people who would love to have children and can't...and then people like this....makes me so angry!!

Me too Sunny! I had 7 different surgeries to have my one.Some aren't even blessed in getting that...

WOW...your children are indeed blessings. My son is now and has always as been my world...I can't imagine life without him

I just know you're gonna read this again and go Oops!

you are right...ooopssssssss...but you knew what I meant!  LOL..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: October 24, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

I have to go tidy up the house.  Going out of town tomorrow.  Mom always said, don't leave without cleaning up, Lord knows what the neighbors would say!!! 

My motivation for leaving a clean house when I go away is the fear if something would happen to me and ... my SILs (hubby's sisters) who keep homes that are perfect by 8:00 AM each morning ...

Anways ... you get my drift.

A1 ... have a good time wherever you are going and ... know that I am keeping you and your precious father in my prayers.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: October 24, 2008, 05:35:50 PM »

Decomp happens no matter if it is aerobic or anaerobic.   There are numerous bacteria contained in the human body that will begin decomposition regardless.  It all begins from within.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: October 24, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

Klaas,

I don't know much about dry ice except it will last several days in a cooler or insulated container of any kind.  Also could not touch anything directly as would damage severely like extreme freeze not that Casey would care but would bother me.  Would look like burn.

So if in insulated container would be there for several days.  Without insulation, not nearly so long in that heat so would depend on the amount of it used.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: October 24, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Hey, can you get me somethin' to drink while you're there? Somethin' fruity please. 
You bet, going right now.

Cherry Limeade at Sonic is terrific.

This is my fave.....vanilla cherry limeade....

Hi Cubbee.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: October 24, 2008, 05:37:13 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

TBM 

Hi TBM...I am not disagreeing with you...I just can't think that Casey buried her in the back yard.....that would take IMO more time than she would risk....but perhaps she thought about it...even tried digging it and had Caylee laying here..but realized she wasn't going to be able to bury her...Please son't lurk...everyone opinion and theory is worth hearing..and I doubt anything you posted could be offensive!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: October 24, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »

I have to go tidy up the house.  Going out of town tomorrow.  Mom always said, don't leave without cleaning up, Lord knows what the neighbors would say!!! 

My motivation for leaving a clean house when I go away is the fear if something would happen to me and ... my SILs (hubby's sisters) who keep homes that are perfect by 8:00 AM each morning ...

Anways ... you get my drift.

A1 ... have a good time wherever you are going and ... know that I am keeping you and your precious father in my prayers.

Janet
Thankyou, you are so sweet

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: October 24, 2008, 05:39:07 PM »

Orchidwmn - (HI, Neighbor) Haven't seen you post for a few days.  What are your thoughts on all of this?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: October 24, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

TBM 

Hi TBM...I am not disagreeing with you...I just can't think that Casey buried her in the back yard.....that would take IMO more time than she would risk....but perhaps she thought about it...even tried digging it and had Caylee laying here..but realized she wasn't going to be able to bury her...Please son't lurk...everyone opinion and theory is worth hearing..and I doubt anything you posted could be offensive!!

Yes that is the only part I don't think happened.Instead,she put her in the sandbox and snapped the lid on......Burying her just the same..jmo

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: October 24, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

TBM 

Oh C'mere.........

That's how I think it went down too...

I tend to think something like this happened as well to account for cadaver dogs hitting in back yard but also think the garbage bag not real good for moving about and think by the time Casey came back for remains in the back yard, she had maybe a better plan in mind including container of some sort.  Just speculation as she could have used the plastic bags throughout but can't imagine they wouldn't tear/explode/leak at some point unless she had really good ones like for construction sites that are tougher.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: October 24, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »

Klaas,

I don't know much about dry ice except it will last several days in a cooler or insulated container of any kind.  Also could not touch anything directly as would damage severely like extreme freeze not that Casey would care but would bother me.  Would look like burn.

So if in insulated container would be there for several days.  Without insulation, not nearly so long in that heat so would depend on the amount of it used.

Found this.  I'm not saying this is what Casey did, I'm just trying to figure different ways she could have driven around in that car with Caylee dead in the trunk:

http://www.airgas.com/content/products.aspx?id=7000000000103

Traveling: Traveling a long distance with perishable items? Place dry ice in the bottom of your cooler, cover with newspaper, towel, or cardboard, and place items to stay cool on top. Penguin Brand Dry Ice will keep items cool for the ride. 10-15 lbs of dry ice will last 3-4 days.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1217 on: October 24, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »

Can someone please refresh my memory as to what type of vehicle was seen in the Anthony's driveway.  When the neighbor seen the guy with dark hair.  I can't remember if it was a small truck or a suv type.  I noticed that Jesse drives a truck but not sure if it would fit the description.  TIA
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1218 on: October 24, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »

Klaas,

I believe dry ice according to a CSI episode it dissipates into the air, not leaving water like ice would.

How much you guys want to bet that the writers are already working on episodes mirroring KC case for their crime shows?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: October 24, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »

I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of some long standing argument and I don't like that feeling!

I had posted my observations of the report based on my knowledge of the science involved--I am currently working on a degree in Police Science--figured I'd get that out there before it came into question!

My experience in the field goes beyond my current position as student--So much has changed since I started this calling!

I had posted what I did hopefully to dispel incorrect notions--Now that being said I understand that this is a message board and contains people from all walks of life--but for me, in my profession, it's all about facts and evidence....we do work with theories but they have to be based on the facts

I came here because this case has wound it's way into my heart and a lot of people don't understand that they way that the people here do

I wasn't trying to incite riots or put anyone down or back anyone up--I was trying to lend my expertise to the facts in evidence--While many people do understand the reports they can be confusing and I had found that some of the report has been misconstrued and was trying to clear up the discrepancies before they became accepted as fact

We have many professional people who post and for that I am grateful--we all should be--we can learn from their hard won experiences and expand our knowledge on subjects we may not be familiar with

Everyone has opinions and should feel free to express them--our opinions are based on our feelings and the way we feel can never be wrong...but...our reasons for having those feelings can be and if someone has information that could lead to us to see those reasons differently we need to be open to listening to them

That's all--I think!! Just wanted to get this out before I was blacklisted for something beyond my control!!

This is so well said it deserves repeating.  I love that we have experts here.  Whether its legal-ese, accounting-ese, science-ese its always nice to have someone to translate the language for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.